Monster Girls: A Goblin Treatise

Story Info
A wholesome Goblin's search for love.
15k words
4.83
4.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A common concept of goblins is that of the unintelligent and violent little troglodyte. This is antiquated and inaccurate to the modern truth. It is also considered quite an offensive stereotype that has dogged the goblins living alongside humans since medieval times when these two species were at odds. The current sentiment is overwhelmingly that goblins and humans should exist in a mutual symbiosis, however in more conservative parts of the world the previous concept persists even into the modern era.

Contrary to popular belief, male goblins did not ever go extinct. They have, in fact, likely never existed at all. If they ever did, it was so far beyond all recorded history or archeological findings that we do not know about them at all. For all reasonable history, goblins have existed as a mono-gendered people that rely entirely on human males for reproduction. This is something unique to the goblin genome, as no other species has ever evolved to rely solely on the small gamete of a competing species for continued procreation. This is where the ideas of violence originated because in more religiously zealous times, most of humanity considered sexual interaction with a goblin to be an abomination before their various mythical deities. Goblin tribes around the world survived at the time through kidnapping of males and using them for unwilling insemination. The kidnapped that managed to escape spread tales of violence and sexual abuse that still persist to this day.

In truth, goblins have always found humans sexually arousing and even experience male pheromones and sexual fluids as narcotic in nature. These days you would be hard pressed to find a goblin that could bring herself to harm a man, when they are far more likely to offer themselves physically to whatever advances the man makes. There may have been a time in which violence was the preferred method of acquiring a mate but today's goblin is much more progressive. Flirting and sexually aggressive conversation has proven to be plenty adequate to gather the attention of young and virile humans.

While this has proven biologically successful for Goblins, it has also bred a culture of flippant attitudes and casual commitment to sexual partners. In terms of social interaction, this has spawned its own stereotypes and problems for the goblin community. Humans have largely relegated goblins to a place of 'sexual playthings' and much of the goblin community has readily accepted this role. For those that are willing participants, this is of course without issue. However for the goblins that strive for a long-term and fulfilling relationship, this can cause outstanding problems in trying to dissuade potential partners that are looking for the stereotypical 'quickie with a greenie' that has become commonplace in our multi-species society.

*******

Ayula groaned and rubbed at her head. Her ears twitched in annoyance and she pushed back from her desk. Open on her computer was the half-written article under the header 'A Treatise on the Modern Goblin' and it had been mocking her for days now. She wasn't quite up to her deadline yet but the paper as a whole had proven devious and aggravating to get written.

The reason she was writing this article, and why she felt qualified to do so, was because of her own situation in life. As she herself was a goblin, she'd spent her entire life in a world of sexual advances and a desire for casual fucking. Friends all around her ranted and raved about this dick or that dick. None of them ever seemed to care about the man that was attached to that dick. Ayula felt completely different; she wanted to get to know the rest of the human attached to the dick. That's not to say she didn't enjoy the dick too, because she sure fucking did. It just felt so dejecting to have amazing sex and then nothing afterward. Sometimes a little pillow talk, or maybe a night spent cuddling. But she never got to just chat over a couple sandwiches, or sit on the couch and watch a movie together. She'd seen innumerable romance movies but it was always two humans getting together. The few goblin romances out there were always two goblins. It's not like Ayula didn't like the idea of falling in love with another goblin to spend her life with... but she wanted to have both. She wanted a life-long romance AND some dick involved.

The market of inter-species romance seemed like a barren desert to Ayula. The topic bubbles up fairly regularly in the cultural zeitgeist but nobody ever champions it to try and change public opinion. It's like fighting against a tsunami because on one side you have young horny humans happy to take advantage of the nature of goblins and on the other side you have the slutty goblins equally happy to live in bliss with human cock being delivered to them on the regular. The casualty of this is the relatively small number of goblins like Ayula seeking romance and true love while still wanting to have great human dick on the regular. Just... they want it to always be the same dick.

Standing up from her chair, Ayula groaned and stretched her back. She reached above her head and then bent over to touch her toes. Her heavy breasts swung obnoxiously into her face and she gave a sigh. Standing upright, she pulled her hands behind her back and thrust her chest out. Her lazy shirt strained at the seams and she let her arms relax. She looked down and poked at her boob. She felt down around her belly and cringed at the little soft pooch she had there. Walking across the hall into her bathroom, she stepped on the scale. Another hard cringe. She looked at herself in the mirror.

She'd been avoiding the gym lately and really needed to get back to it. It was showing. She still thought herself a fairly attractive woman. Smooth, emerald skin. Long black hair, though it was pulled into a lazy tail behind her pointed ears. Plump lips and bright blue eyes. G cup breasts barely covered by an old, worn red tee. Wide hips and a nicely plump butt, currently in a pair of ugly grey sweats. She stood average for a goblin at a middling three foot five.

And when she raised her tight shirt, she had a little soft belly that mocked her every time she looked in a mirror. She huffed out an angry breath and yanked her shirt down. This damn article could wait. She was going to go down to the gym and stay there until she was dripping sweat and exhausted.

*******

With a little more respectable clothes on, specifically a fluttery loose sundress down to her knees and a pair of jogging shoes on, she got out of her car and hefted a gym bag in one hand.

Ayula stared up at the glass front of the gym. Treadmills. Ellipticals. Weight benches. Dozens of people looking sweaty, miserable, and continuing to suffer. Yep, this was the place for her to flagellate herself for eating one too many cheeseburgers this month.

Walking up, she pulled the door open and stepped inside. Almost immediately, her pussy clenched up and she felt a shiver of ecstasy crawl up her spine. The scent of masculine sweat filled the air and her body screamed for her to throw herself at the nearest dick. She let out a heavy breath and took a step forward.

"Hey! Welcome... Welcome in." An attractive young woman, a human, said from the counter. She stuttered over her greeting and looked down at Ayula and said, "Um... Are you a member?"

Ayula blushed and poked at her belly, "I know... I know. I haven't been in this month at all."

"N-No! No, nothing like that! I'm sorry!" The woman panicked, "You're actually very pretty! I just mean that... We don't normally... Well not that... It's just... Not many goblins..."

Ayula waved a hand, "Yes, I know that too. The gym doesn't have much equipment that is suitable for my height. But this is the closest gym to my apartment by a half hour. I mostly just come for the treadmill anyway." She pulled her membership card from the side of her gym bag and held it up to the counter.

The woman blushed and took it. Without another word, she scanned it and handed it back. She waved to the gym at large, "Please have a good workout."

"Thanks." Ayula said with a sigh, trying to ignore the growing desire in her belly. It was a vivid reminder why she had stopped going to the gym the first time. Nothing sucked like being sweaty, tired, and horny.

She headed directly back to the women's locker room and picked a locker. She set her bag on the floor and stripped off her dress. Beneath it she was already wearing tight athletic bra and panties. Wetness was starting to dampen her panties and she squirmed her legs. Stupid humans and their stupid sexy smell. She dug in her bag and pulled on shorts and a tank top. As with all her clothes, it stretched tightly over her massive chest and didn't make it all the way to her waist. She tucked her bag and other belongings into the locker before closing it tight.

*******

Thirty minutes later, she was breathing hard and sweat dripped down her face. The treadmill pounded away beneath her feet and her chest felt like her heart was going to squeeze until she died. With each jogging step, her bra strained against the weight of her breasts.

"Hey there, cutie." A guy said, stopping beside her treadmill and leaning on the arm.

"Y-Yeah?" Ayula wheezed between breaths. She looked up at him and her churning lust almost overflowed. It was lucky all of her workout clothes were grey and sweat stained or the dampness between her thighs might have looked suspicious.

He was tall and handsome. Probably a couple years younger than Ayula, putting him firmly in 'college boy' territory. He had short brown hair damp with the sweat from his own workout. He was wearing a tiny damp tank top and tight little shorts that did quite a lot to show off a rather impressive looking package. It wasn't fair that handsome men were so tall because it put their dicks right at eye level for her. She literally could not avoid noticing a bulging package on a guy.

"Just wanted to tell you how good you look over here. You're really kicking ass." He said with a toothy smile.

Ayula smacked at the stop button and let the treadmill carry her off the end to land on her feet. She turned and walked towards a nearby water fountain, her chest heaving as she fought for breath.

"Hey, really! I mean it! You were really giving it your all!" He said as he hurried to follow her. Well, perhaps he didn't hurry. His legs were so much longer that a few quick steps would be all that's needed to overtake her.

She continued to ignore him as she stepped up to the shorter water fountain. Thankfully, even in a gym that didn't cater to goblins, the law required at least basic facilities for them. She stood on her toes and took a drink.

"If you'd like to try and take it a step further, I can help you out. I know my way around here pretty well." He said as she turned back around.

Her body was screaming. It was demanding she tackle him to the ground, rip off those silly little shorts, and ride him hard until her ovaries were swimming in his seed. Her womb wanted her to be a mother so badly, but then her mind cut in and reminded her that she also wanted a man who would be there to help raise that child. She didn't want to be one of a pandemic of goblin single mothers out there right now.

That was exactly why she'd stopped going to the gym the first time. She'd let a handsome man talk her into one of the best nights of sex she'd ever had. She had absolutely ravished him. Then the next morning he was nowhere to be seen and she was too embarrassed to show her face here again in case if he would show up and try to talk her up again. Much to her luck and relief, she hadn't gotten pregnant.

So when she looked up at him, it was with a carefully empty face. She spoke calmly, "No thanks. I'm taking care of it myself."

"Okay. Point taken." He raised his hands and stepped away.

She took a breath and headed straight for the locker room. Maybe three steps past him, she heard him give a low whistle and whisper something incoherent to himself. Her cheeks warmed and she quickened her steps. Did her ass really look so good to warrant that kind of attention?

In the locker room, she was feeling completely worn out. Physically, she was so out of shape that a half hour jog had nearly done her in completely. Emotionally, she was ready to fuck anything that looked even remotely like a penis. Her legs were trembling and her panties were a sodden mess. Every second of trying to resist that overwhelming urge was a struggle and the purest torture was that she knew what immense, blissful relief it would be to go back to that college boy and just bend over in front of him. Drag her shorts off and tell him to just use her like the slut she was.

"Ahhhhh!" She growled in frustration and pulled at her ears. She went over to her locker, grabbed her bag, and started for the door. Her legs were still trembling and driving home in this state seemed like an awful idea.

There was a rattle of a curtain to her left and she looked over. A naked woman had just stepped out of one of the showers in the far side of the locker room. That would have to do. She had no towel to dry herself off but her workout clothes were already so wet and her panties were utterly ruined so it hardly mattered. She also didn't have any soap so it's not like she could actually do much washing.

She walked over to a shower and stepped in, pulling the curtain closed after herself. Standing there, she stripped herself naked and shoved all her sweaty clothes into the bag. She pulled her hair out of its tail and let it fall across her shoulders. Then she shoved the bag outside the curtain and reached up to turn on the water.

Hot water sprayed out and splashed over her head. It ran down her body and splashed over the tile floor. She gave a soft groan and started to rub herself down. Her hands trailed over her breasts and she rubbed at her nipples. Electric pleasure ran through her and she gave a soft gasp. That was just the start, she needed so much more. Her body wanted infinitely more than she was willing to give it right now.

Her hand slid between her legs, rubbing through the moist, fluffy black bush she had carefully cultivated above the thick lips of her green slit. She rubbed at herself and felt the slick wetness as it seeped out of her. Her fingers rubbed in little circles as she pressed against her plump little clit. Her head lolled back and her heart fluttered happily. After so much build up and need, it felt so good to touch herself like this.

The nipple still held in her other hand tingled anew as she rubbed it around. That drove her further and made her slip a finger between her pussy lips. Her body tensed and she slid it deep.

"Ahhh~!" The moan that escaped Ayula was anything but subtle. It was deep and lusty, and only slightly obscured by the spraying shower. She paid it no mind. Who cares if someone heard her? Not like it was against the law to play with herself in the gym shower.... Well it might be against the gym policy. She ignored that thought too and just pushed a second finger into her pussy. Her back pressed against the wall and she spread her legs wider, thrusting her digits deep into herself repeatedly.

The orgasm fell upon her in a rush and her voice rose in a shrill little cry. She fingered herself faster for a few blissful seconds before going limp against the wall, her arms hanging uselessly at her sides. Her chest heaved almost as hard as it had when she had been working out.

After catching her breath, she stepped back under the shower properly and rinsed herself off again. She rubbed gingerly at her tingling slit and shuddered softly. She could make it home now, but once she got there... Oh she was going to ravage herself with the biggest dildo she had.

She turned the shower off and pulled her gym bag back in the shower. Using her sweaty gym clothes to wipe off as much water as she could before she pulled her sun dress back on. She bent over and wrung out her hair as best she could, but that was a rather hopeless effort. She stepped out of the shower and walked towards the door. A woman standing at a locker peered sideways at her but didn't say anything even though Ayula's face was almost glowing radioactive shades of green.

Without a bra, her breasts practically leapt and jumped with every step. Without panties, she felt like her dress was going to flutter up at any moment to flash the whole place. She just held her bag tight and hurried for the door, hair still dripping and stuck around her face. The woman at the desk stared a bit but just said, "Have a good day."

*******

Back home, Ayula rushed through the front door of her apartment. She locked it behind her and almost sprinted through the little kitchen and living room. She hurried into her bedroom, tossing the bag aside, and yanked off her dress. She kicked her shoes off and threw herself naked at her bed. The drawer in her bedside stand held the most magnificent of silicon best friends. A ten inch cock with thick, bulging veins and a huge fake sack hanging from it.

Her head fell back on the pillows and she spread her legs wide. Normally she'd need to break out some lube for the big beast but she was so horny and wet right now that she was pretty certain she stained her car seat on the drive home.

The fat fake cock head rubbed against her slit and she shivered with delight. She rubbed it up and down and moaned happily. Then she angled it and pushed. With a firm shove, she forced the bulbous tip into herself. She gave a soft gasp and very nearly came right then and there. Her entire body was singing heavenly ecstasy to her as she pushed the huge thing deeper.

Ayula moaned and squirmed happily as the fake cock sunk deep into her needy green pussy. She thrust it in and out and each movement sent her mind dancing. Her toes curled and her belly tightened. Her breasts shook and bounced. Each thrust buried the massive fake cock a little deeper and she pushed it harder.

Her free hand rubbed roughly at one of her nipples and sent bolts of ecstasy down into her groin. Her pussy clenched up and her voice rose in a lusty moan. She fucked herself harder and harder, her body practically vibrating with need.

She rolled over and thrust the cock deep from behind. Her ass lifted and her breasts pressed into the sheets. Her knees spread and her back arched. In her mind, a big horny human was ravaging her slit without mercy. Her voice rose in a shrill little command to her best friend. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

She shoved the cock deep and held it there, grinding it against herself. Her belly tightened and her voice rose in a lusty scream. The orgasm fell upon her in a rush and her entire body seemed to melt into a puddle of bliss.

Ayula panted softly and pulled the fake cock free. She flopped over onto her side and just laid there. Her mind danced with happy thoughts of a handsome college boy pounding her slit. Her belly churned with a reminder of why she stopped going to the gym the first time around.

She really needed to get some loving dick in her life...

*******

The next day saw Ayula plinking away at her article again. It was getting more thought out as she poked and prodded her worthless brain into working a little more. But it just wasn't proving as functional as she wanted. So she decided on getting another form of exercise and walking a few blocks down the street to a coffee shop. Some caffeine might be just what her befuddled brain needed to solve this problem.

The coffee shop was bustling but not packed today. She looked into the pastry case as she waited in line. Her belly rumbled softly but she forcefully reminded herself that that belly was there exactly BECAUSE she kept buying sweet treats like those delicious berry scones every time she saw them. So she kept her hands clenched at her sides and waited until her turn came.