Parachute Over Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hand slid over her naked stomach and began to unhook her pants. She hummed in his mouth. His other hand grabbed at the side of her pants as he unzipped her fully, began to slide her pants below her panty-covered mound. He broke the kiss to look down, noticing her matching red panties, and finally caught her eyes again.

"You like?"

"Um, yeah," he replied sliding down. He licked a wet trail down her body, tickling her belly button with his tongue, before coming to her panties. First, he slid her pants the rest of the way down. Then, making eye contact, he slowly brought his head down toward her moist pussy.

She gasped when she felt his tongue against the panty she wore, pushing the fabric against her sensitive spots. When he found her clit through the panties, she was quite impressed, and nearly came right then. If he had known how horny their game had made her, he probably would have jumped her earlier.

He slid his tongue over the panty in rapid movements, urged on by her spastic breathing. He always thought his name was pretty good, but it sounded different when she said it through clinched teeth. It sounded even better.

When she yelled out his name, he gripped her thighs as she started to orgasm, sliding around on the bed. It was a chore to keep his tongue connected to the drenched fabric, but the challenge was well met. He was not going to let his tongue leave her until he made her orgasm fully.

She held on to a few seconds, before finally bridging off the bed, her vagina smothering him ever-so wonderfully. She slowly fell back to bed and chuckled down, drawing his eyes to dart up. She smiled.

He hooked his thumbs under the sides of her panties and began to slowly slide them down. Viewing her wetness for the first time, he was glad he was a rarity in his family. He had good eyes.

"Don't stop, Tommy," she moaned.

He had no intention to as he covered her body with his and began to kiss her again. They grinded against each other, his knee sliding against her moistness, wetting his jeans.

Breaking the kiss, he slid two fingers over her mouth. She licked them as if they were wonderfully delicious, sucking them into her mouth. She gripped his wrist and moved his hand up and down, her tongue sliding over his fingers.

He took the fingers from her mouth and quickly brought them down to her slick V. He looked her into the eyes before plunging two fingers into her. Her head rolled back at the feeling of Tommy's fingers sliding between the wet lips. If possible, the tightness around just his two fingers made Tommy very anxious to feel it around his cock. But, until then, he would be reserved to giving her a taste of the future.

His thumb began to diddle at her clit, bringing further pleasure from the young girl squirming under him. Her bra-covered breasts brushed against his chest as she could not keep still at Tommy's manipulation of her sensitive clit combined with the plunging of his fingers deep into her, sliding against the walls of her vagina. She needed yet another release and Tommy was more than happy to oblige her. He leaned down and began to kiss her lips, his tongue sliding against her lips before she opened her mouth. However, it was not to kiss Tommy, it was to moan in orgasm, her vagina tightening around his fingers.

"Damn," she said, breathlessly. "You're not half-bad."

He grinned at her before kissing her, his slick hand messaging her breast through her bra. She reached behind herself and unhooked the bra, allowing Tommy to feel her breasts without restriction. He quickly left her mouth and slid down to take her left nipple into his mouth. The hand he used to fuck her went back to its previous job, the room now seemingly echoing the sounds of his fingers sliding in and out of her hole, his mouth sucking at her nipple, and her consistent moaning. His tongue flicked over and around her nipple, pushing the little piece of flesh deliciously back and forth, making her sigh at the feeling. When his fingers left her wetness and began to rub her clit in rapid movements, she bridged off the bed slightly, forcing more of her tit into her mouth, which he sucked on. The pleasure from his all-out assault made her whole body tingle.

He caught her clit between his two slick fingers and began to message it up and down, the clit sliding back and forth between his index and middle fingers. She caught her breath as he began to go faster, his fingers bringing her wetness to an all-time peak.

She did not want him to know how wanton she had become, but she couldn't help it. "Please, Tommy, put a condom on."

He smiled at himself before reaching into the drawer in his nightstand. Grabbing a condom, he noticed her dragging his pants and boxers down his body, which just sped up the process. She stroked him some as he opened the package. He quickly rolled on the condom, the sensation making him want to feel it over and over, but he knew there was a better place for his cock.

Covering her body once more with his, he felt her hands around his manhood, directing him into her body. Once in, he plunged quickly, feeling her tighten around his cock. It made him stop and sigh in pleasure, but she was not much for his halting. She wrapped her legs around him and suggested with her legs that he move a little quicker. Always one who prided himself on listening to women, he began to push in and out with increased speed, almost roughly. She did not seem to find, in fact urged him on, cursing more than he had ever heard her in his entire life.

He felt bad, though. The speed, the insane amount of horniness, and the feeling just made him all that much aware that he could not keep it up.

"Tell me when you're about to cum," she told him, almost reading his mind.

He continued to move his lower body as fast as possible, their skin slapping together. He brought a hand down to grab at her breast, toying with her taunt nipple and relishing in its effect on her. She seemed to match his desire with every turn his cock took in his vagina.

Feeling her wetness contract in an orgasm around him did not help his hope of holding on for a lengthy fucking, but he figured they could have another go later. Maybe it was selfish, but he desperately needed to cum. He went faster and faster, slamming into her, trying to get off. She urged him on, telling him she wanted it harder.

He felt himself getting close and told her so. She reached down and squeezed his cock.

"FUCK!"

She smiled up at him. "I'm not ready yet."

"God dammit, Courtney," he breathlessly whispered, his cock still in her hand, her hand slick with her own juices of the fucking.

She looked him in the eye until he knew for sure he would not orgasm any time soon. In fact, she could feel him soften a little in her hand.

"Come on, Tommy," she said. "I'm ready for more."

He thought about being smart and telling her, "Yeah, and I was ready to cum." Instead he rolled her over. Licking down her back, feeling his cock drag against her leg, some of the hardness returned. He kissed one of her asscheeks before doing likewise to the other. Pulling her up on to all fours, he changed positions again, sliding onto his back so that he could taste her again. She sat up completely when she felt his tongue on her clit. Grabbing his head for support, her fingers disappearing in his long brown hair, sighing in pleasure as he sucked her clit into his mouth, Courtney wished she had done this many months ago.

She began to fuck his face with her pussy, his mouth and nose becoming slick with her juices. When he slid his tongue into her canal, she fucked his face even harder, almost making it hard for him to catch his breath, but he dealt with it in hopes of giving her an even harder orgasm. He grabbed onto her ass and messaged and squeezed it. His eyes went up, but her eyes were closed, tied into the pleasure.

Her state was almost that of a continuous orgasm. She seemed to never stop as a waterfall enveloped his face. He didn't complain and didn't stop. Reaching around, she noticed his hard-on was back. Though she loved his tongue, she figured it was time to bring a conclusion to their fuckfest.

Sliding down his chest, she grabbed at his hard-on. She was about to take it into her, but he grabbed her shoulders, suggesting she turn around.

He kept his dick pointing up as she sat down on it. She turned to watch him as he alternated from looking into her eyes and watching her wetness slowly fall onto his cock. She began to bounce up and down, leaning forward and putting her hands on his knees for support. For once, he let her do all the work, sliding his hands behind his head and loving the view. Her ass was a beautiful one and he felt he could live a content life if he could just watch it bounce up and down. The fact that the actions that brought the bouncing were his cock into her beautiful body did not hurt matters any.

She took one hand to tickle his balls, bringing a primal growl from deep in his throat. Doing so brought some of her support away, making her go slower, but he was not about to complain in the least. Her hand carefully played with him, not hurting him as she had already done, but with an almost feathering touch, she taught him how much pleasure she could bring him.

His groans joined hers as the bed rocked with their rhythm. He couldn't help but grip her with his hands on her hips and start to push up, driving himself deeper into her tight sweetness. She seemed to have an almost mini-convulsion on top of him, her body moving like one of those people who enter trances and seem to dance to music unheard. He could feel why she was doing it so he didn't worry about it, but rather, loved how wanton she had become.

He grabbed at her sides and pulled her down so that her back was on his chest. Their tongues connected again while his hands covered her breasts. Instinctually, her hands slid over his. From this position, he began to fuck her without the slightest care in the world. She tried to match his thrusts and their bodies seem to move as one.

"God," he whispered, his mouth right next to her ear. "You…are…so…fucking hot."

She laughed a little, but had to stop when she felt his hand fall down to her slit, rubbing it. Her head fell back on his shoulder as the pleasure got to her again. She moaned, first low, but then building in its pitch, her mouth opened to tell him in her primitive way how great she felt as her eyes closed to concentrate on the pleasure his cock was providing her. Feeling her tighten on his dick made him have to follow.

His cum sprung from his cock, flooding the condom. It hurt at first when he finally was able to orgasm, but he didn't care. He just wanted to feel the richest climax of his life in seemingly both quantity, but also the fact he had wanted this moment all day.

She gripped the side of his head as he finally began to taper off. Turned, she kissed his cheek. He sat for a moment, relishing in the feeling.

"Ya know," Courtney said, moving so that his cock slipped out of her. "We do have all weekend."

He smiled.

"Maybe," she continued. "You can have enough material to write several stories."

Nodding, he kissed her lips gingerly. "I think I like autobiographical tales more than fantasy."

12