Fully Naked at Last

Story Info
The privacy of a dorm room is the devil's playground.
2.4k words
4.55
14.5k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rht
rht
14 Followers

First time Naked

Back then, I was new to dormitory life. I'd deliberately stayed in residence the first two weeks getting to know some of the other girls and trying to fit in. I had not been back home to see my boyfriend Ken in that time and my hormones were in high gear.

Almost every night I'd touch myself while thinking about him. It let me sleep but did not sate the craving to be hands-on. I would visualize the fumblings that took place in his parent's basement where we used to make out, never quite passing third base to score a run.

Each date we had gone further and further. We were still exploring where my boundaries were. I knew he had none. Push and pull. Advance and retreat. Skirmishes won, some territory lost, some fortresses defended.

Down in the dark basement, I often straddled him on the couch while wearing a short skirt. I would grind my panties against his hardness while kissing him -- long, deep kisses. Very wet and eager tongues -- both of ours. The last time we'd been like this my blouse was open and he had his hands under my bra -- pushing it above my breasts. It was exciting to feel exposed and know his eyes were taking me in. When be brought his mouth to my breast, it was electric. I was on such a fine edge and the feel of my panties against the jean-clad outline of his hard cock tipped me over. I came and tried not to make it obvious but I'm sure Ken knew. He understood some of the insincerity in my struggles.

He reached for my hand and tried to place it in his crotch. I was tempted -- curious for sure -- and partly out of gratitude for the pleasure he had just delivered. But I drew back -- close to one of the boundary lines I was not quite ready to cross.

He resumed kissing me and we rocked together once again -- me matching the pace he signaled with his hips and the heat between us grew as the friction of pussy on prick took him to his own climax inside his pants. I was happy he came. I was proud of myself -- proud that my body could stir him, proud of this developing change in me and the power I knew my body held over him and would hold over others yet to come.

My other memory of that dark basement was the sound of footsteps above, never knowing when a parent might descend to check on us. For that reason, clothes were mostly left on, and I recall my two competing desires: to want so much to feel skin against skin and to want still to retain some sense of virtue.

It was with these memories in mind, I anticipated Ken visiting me on campus for the first time. The date was a dance in the university gym that Friday night but in the back of my mind, the mental picture of my waiting room was a frequent image.

I dressed for the dance. It was a cool fall night, so I put on nude pantyhose over tiny white panties and a very short, form-fitting green dress with a zipper down the front. The dress was tight to my body, and I almost went braless but at the last minute put on a push-up that was part of the panty set. I pulled the zip down enough to highlight the way the bra brought my breasts together. I could feel the anticipation within me -- butterflies in my tummy but also a palpable need in my pussy which was warm, moist, and already on edge.

We stayed for about 90 minutes. I enjoyed the dancing. It felt good to let loose after the first weeks of study. I could tell we both enjoyed the slow dances. I pressed close against him, feeling his leg between mine and his body press back. And when we moved together, I was very aware of his large cock hardening in his jeans, as I felt a few times before. I wondered what it would look like. What would it feel like in my hand? What would it feel like filling my cunt? Yes -- I wanted him inside me.

His hands would drift down while we danced and caress my ass through the thin material of my dress. It was partly Lycra -- shiny -- silky to the touch and his hands felt good as they slid over my body. I loved the warm strength of his hands. I could feel them on my ass, pulling me closer to rub against him more. I could sense his fingertips tracing the edge of my panties. I suspect he was thinking about those panties, imagining seeing them soon.

I wondered too. I was extra horny. I wanted him to see all of me. I wanted to see him naked. My judgment was clouded. My resolutions were weakening. I'll admit all of this.

And that's why, after about 90 minutes, we left early and walked back up the hill through the campus and back to the waiting room. It was a quiet walk -- neither of us with much to say as we strolled hand in hand, thinking about the rest of the evening. Thinking about the room. Thinking about the lock on the door. Thinking about the bed in the room.

I felt a little strange and defensive as we walked through the hallways, past my floormates looking us over. Once the door was closed behind us, I locked it, and I turned off the overhead bulb leaving just a night light that was always on in one corner.

He came to me and kissed me but only for a short while until he guided me over and sat me down on the edge of the single bed. He gently pushed back my shoulders so that I was reclining, and he climbed on top of me, pressing me into the bed with the full weight of his body. I loved the weight of him bringing us together. A different experience from the couch in the basement.

My dress was thin, and I could feel every inch of him pressing against me, his chest against my breasts, his hips against my hips. My legs naturally separated, and I could feel his cock, hard again or perhaps hard still, pressing into me, through his clothing and mine. It felt amazing and I was alive with excitement, breathing deeply, heart racing. My thoughts on readiness -- the firmness of his cock and the wetness of my panties.

There were lots of kisses. They were slow, wild, passionate and very uninhibited. His tongue sought mine and it sparked memories of what it felt like when his mouth was on my nipples. My tongue teased right back, no less eager. We'd never spoken of oral sex, but I had to assume he often jerked off with the thought of his cock in my mouth. I imagined it was like the kisses of people who were about to make love. I didn't know if we were, but that's what the kisses felt like, and I could feel resolve slipping from me, replaced with raw need.

His hands were running up my body, over my dress, over my breasts. I could feel the texture of his hand through the thin layers. He began to unzip me. This was not new. He'd seen me topless before, and it wasn't long until the zip was down past my tummy. He pulled my dress apart and I wanted his flesh against me. I pulled his shirt out of his pants and worked on his buttons -- fumbling with anticipation. Taking cues from my enthusiasm, he sat up and pulled the shirt over his head and lay back on top of me. Pressing his chest against me while rocking his body forward and back.

My bra was almost see-through and I'm sure he saw the outline of my nipples. He began kissing my breasts, through the thin material. My nips hardening against the contact with his mouth. Through the material I could feel his tongue and his lips, one breast and then the other. The bra opened in front, and he snapped it open and pulled it aside, and there they were again, young firm tits for his gaze. He suckled my breasts - one and then the other, teasing my nipples with his tongue, flicking back and forth. This was kryptonite for me - my desire growing out of control.

I nearly came from his warm wet tease, but he slid further up my body pressing into me as firmly as before and resumed kissing me. He reached up and pulled the dress off my shoulders and down over my arms to my waist. My bra was caught up with the material and I was now naked head to waist. Down his head went again, lips back on my nipples, that were erect from this attention. I started to moan, quietly but unmistakably. It felt so good. His tongue licked and his lips circled around my nipples. Further down he went -- light kisses on my ribs now, and my tummy. He'd grabbed the edge of my dress and lowered it over my legs, over the pantyhose and off. I knew I wanted this.

I reached for the buckle on his belt, and I undid it.

I reached the snap on his jeans, and I opened it.

I reached the zipper of his fly, and I pulled it down.

I drew his pants down over his underwear down and then off. He rolled on top of me again, now just in his jockeys, his cock even more present now against me - feeling it through my clothing as he rocked to and fro. We moved together and he was bringing me again near that edge that I'd been thinking about for those two weeks. I wanted more. I reached down and pulled my pantyhose off.

He settled on his side now and took in the length of my body covered only by a small pair of white panties. He ran his hand across my belly and then up over my tits and then down caressing and exploring and then he did what I wanted. He began touching me over my panties, fingers crossing the hemline, tracing the material, pressing through the wet fabric into my slit, spreading my lips with his finger. I'm sure he must have felt the heat of my cunt. It was open and hungry. He continued to touch me, and I wanted to touch him too. I reached down and let my hand pass over his underwear and caress his cock. I had a new sense of how hard he was, a new sense of the size of him as I stroked him through the thin cotton. I felt the heat that was radiating out of Ken's shaft, the surprise of the wet spot in his underwear at the top of his cock -- evidence of his own excitement.

I was the first to take my hand and slide it inside his underwear, He groaned at the contact but a moment later his hand reached inside my panties and his fingers passed through the damp warm tangle of my pubic hair and down to the edge of my clit. It felt wonderful and propelled us forward. I could tell from the throbbing of his cock in my hand how much he wanted me. So, I pulled his underwear down and I wrapped my fist firmly around the heat of that cock, that glorious flesh now in my hand. I could barely wrap around it and could feel the looseness of the skin as I stroked him up and down. I noticed the gasp of his breath as I tightened my grip and stroked more quickly. I glanced down and I could see the large head of his penis, so distinct in shape. I kept stroking him. I was on fire with and reached up and ran my fingers across the head of his cock, pre-cum making my fingers slick as I teased the head. He started dancing his finger across my wet clit faster and faster and then he reached down and pulled his underwear off and mine too and there we were fully naked, completely naked for the first time, liberated from any interruptions. The nightlight was casting light and shadows across our bodies. I could see his erection. I was not shy with my gaze and I could see how needy he was. I could sense his excitement as he looked at my body. He was inflamed with lust for me and to be desired like that made me want him just as intensely.

Reckless with my own excitement and nearly desperate with a feeling of emptiness, I pulled him back on top and he came against me, and once again rocked back and forth. When he drew back, I tipped my hips up and ahh, ahh there it was, the head of that beautiful cock pressing against my entrance, poking and probing and I pulled him closer, and I urged him on with a soft urgent whisper of "Yes". He pushed in and entered me. I felt my cunt wrapping around the head of his cock as he slid in and separated me in a way that felt so, so intense. I was feeling things often imagined but never experienced. And then he slid deeper and deeper into me until his cock was buried as far into my body as a cock could. I felt his full weight against me, flesh on flesh and I felt the beat of his hips as he thrust against me. Each thrust overwhelming me with a sense of fullness as the walls of my cunt clung to that thick cock. Each thrust of his body crashing against my clit.

Oh! the sensations! His huge cock had felt big in my hands, but felt even bigger inside me and there was nothing I wanted more than for him to fuck me,

and fuck me,

and fuck me.

I could sense he was struggling not to come but I got there first and rode each of his thrusts, climaxing in wave after wave of intense contractions. Warmth and pleasure flooding through me. I tried to keep quiet, but I could not help but moan and I felt his body tense up and suddenly he withdrew and came hard -- his hot white cum erupting in ropes over my belly as he stroked himself over and over. Strand after strand -- the force of his release surprising me. And then he was spent. And I was spent.

It was done. I was very happy.

rht
rht
14 Followers