Paradise Found and Lost

Story Info
The first time is always important.
885 words
3.53
24.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blubik
Blubik
3 Followers

This happened really back in "olden times" but it still seems so clear and so important to me! I went to a boys-only high school and had no sister, and so knew little about girls except for the stories other boys told. Mostly lies!

In the summer I was 17 I went to a music camp for two weeks and there I met girls, which I confess was more of an attraction than the music. As well as playing in orchestras and eating together there were dances and bus trips and I kissed my first girl, Sylvia. I was in love! She was perhaps a little plump, chewed her fingernails, and wore glasses but hey, nobody's perfect? She lived 100 miles away from my home but we wrote letters twice a week for a year. Then I left school and joined the army, which sent me to a place only ten miles away from Sylvia's home. Thank you, thank you!!

When we met again Sylvia seemed different. She let me kiss her but was very quiet and moody. After a couple more dates she confessed that in the year we had been apart she had let another boy, a man really, have sex with her. She said she had bled a lot and her parents had to take her to the hospital. She also said there was a big fight after which she hadn't seen the other guy again. After telling me this she seemed happier and let me put my hand on her breasts, in fact only on the outside of her sweater, but more important she invited me to visit her home the next weekend.

Her parents seemed friendly and made me feel welcome in their home. When they went out shopping I found Sylvia in her bedroom and we sat on the bed and started kissing. After a bit of a struggle, because that is what girls did back then, I got a hand under her sweater and into her bra. It was magic to feel her nipples harden; my friends said this meant a girl wanted sex. Could I go further? Wrestling a bit more, a few "no, don't" complaints and my hand went under her skirt and onto the crotch of her panties. Carefully I slipped a finger inside the leg and felt for her vagina. It was a surprise to find the small bush of pussy hair. The difficulty was that I knew nothing about how a woman gets excited; my information was that penetration was most important so I tried to push a finger up into her. "That's not what I want" she said, and I stopped in surprise. We lay together and she put a hand behind my neck and started to move a finger in small circles at the back of my head. I felt really stupid because I didn't understand! I stroked her head and neck and all the time my erection felt as if it would burst out of my pants. Then her parents came back!

Two weeks later I was invited again, to stay overnight. I felt certain I could have sex with her so I had condoms ready. This time her parents stayed at home, but I asked Sylvia to come to my room when the house was quiet, and she did! She let me lift her pajama top and kiss her breasts and I got a hand between her thighs. As I pushed with a finger she stopped me and held my hand still against her crotch. Then she slowly moved my fingers in the small circles she had demonstrated before. I felt her pussy getting hot and then wet, and then I understood what people called "Petting!" We pulled off her pants and I took out my erect penis. She helped me unroll the condom onto it and I nearly came right then. I lay between her thighs and she held me against her pussy lips so I could feel the heat. "Gently at first" she said and I eased my way into heaven!

We moved together for just a little while and then she gave a gasp and tensed. That was enough to make me release the pressure and fill the condom. Her cheeks were wet with tears and I kissed her and held her until she whispered that she had to go to the bathroom. I heard her flush and then tiptoe back to her own bed.

I was certain this would be a regular practice and I felt taller and stronger and more of a man than ever before. Little do we know what fate has planned? The very next week the army gave me orders to go to Germany for a year. While I was away I met more women and, just as an experiment, practiced the small circles in some other pussies. Once again I wrote regularly to Sylvia, but she seemed to reply less and less often. One day came an envelope which contained the worst news of my life: Sylvia confessed that she had met her first lover again, and that they had gone to bed together. Even worse, she had become pregnant and so she was going to be married.

I guess she never forgot her first sexual experience. Neither have I!

Blubik
Blubik
3 Followers