Paradise Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom gives son an answer to his proposal.
2.9k words
4.63
436.6k
187

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brooke30
brooke30
394 Followers

I woke up in the morning hoping that I had been dreaming. But as I looked beside me in the bed there was my sleeping son, and all the events of the previous night came rushing back--I had indeed let my son fuck me. Knowing I needed to collect my thoughts I slipped out of bed, got dressed, and headed for the beach to take a long walk. As I strolled along the beach I confronted all the questions that had raced through my mind after William had fucked me. I walked, alone with my thoughts for a long time, and finally came to a conclusion. I knew what I wanted to say to William, so I headed back to the house. As I approached the house I noticed that the car was gone. When I got inside I saw that William had left a note saying he was going into town. I took a bath, and then waited for him to return. After awhile I began to worry about him, wondering what state of mind he might be in. Finally, I heard the car pulling up in the driveway. William came into the house, his head down, trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"William, we need to talk."

He blurted back, "Mom, I'm so sorry about last night. I know you must hate me. I..."

"William..."

"I went into town and bought a ticket for me to fly back to the states."

"William..."

"I'll leave you here and you can have the house and car, and be happy on the island."

"William, will you be quiet and just listen for a minute."

He sat down on the sofa while I was standing across the room from him. "I've thought a lot about last night. What we did, what we said." He was looking down, trying to avoid me. "I kept coming back to the same conclusion. There's only been one man in my life, one man I've loved, one man that's loved me and taken care of me, and that's you William. So my answer is yes, if you still want me to be, I'd like to be your wife."

He looked up at me, his eyes growing bigger. "Are you sure Mom?"

"Yes, if you still want that."

"Of course I do Mom"

"But William, you haven't even seen me nude before. You may not even like my body!" I teased.

"No chance of that Mom!"

"Well, let's see."

I had put on a simple pullover after I had bathed. While William sat watching I slipped one strap off one shoulder, and then the other. The pullover fell to the floor, and I was standing in front of William wearing only a bikini. I had put on the smallest string bikini that had been in my dresser. It didn't do much to cover my body. The top only had two small patches that were barely big enough to cover my nipples. For the most part, my large breasts were exposed. One string was stretched tightly between my breasts, connecting the two patches of cloth. Strings running around my back, and up around my neck held the bikini in place. The bottom half of the bikini was a patch of cloth just large enough to conceal my pussy. Two strings flared up over my hips to hold it in place.

Reaching up behind my neck I pulled the knot out of the string that was holding the bikini top up, and then I reached behind me and untied the remaining knot. The bikini top fell to the floor, and my tits were completely exposed for William to see. My nipples were already beginning to stiffen, and his stare excited me that much more. Now he could see everything, my large 38D tits were completely on display for him. He could see my large areolas, and my erect nipples. I next pulled the knots from both sides of the bottom of the bikini and let it drop to the floor. Now my son was staring at my totally nude body. When I had bathed I had shaved my pussy, leaving just a small strip of hair just above my pussy lips--just like the girl we had seen on the beach yesterday. I could tell my pussy was very wet and wondered if William could see how moist my pussy lips were getting. As I stepped toward him he stood up from the couch and said, "Mom you're beautiful."

We embraced, and then I said, "My turn." I lifted his shirt up over his head, and then ran my hands over his masculine upper body. Then I hooked my thumbs into the elastic of his shorts and slid them down over his waist, letting them drop to the floor. We embraced again. My large tits were pressing into his chest and I could feel his rigid cock pressing against me. I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him down so that he was sitting on the sofa. Then I knelt in front of him. His beautiful cock was right in front of me. It was the first time I had really seen a man's erect cock. And what a cock! I was amazed at its size, it must have been nine inches long. I couldn't believe that William had been able to get all of that in me last night. I put my hand up to grasp it, but couldn't get my fingers all the way around it. Reacting to my touch William let out a sharp breath. .Slowly I started to stroke William's cock with my hand. I looked up at William who was intently watching my every motion. Our eyes met and we smiled. Then I looked back at the magnificent cock that was right in front of me. I leaned forward, stuck out my tongue, and started to gently lick the underside of my son's cock.

"Oh Mom..." William muttered. I continued to lick up and down on his cock coating it with the wetness from my tongue. Then I pursed my lips and slowly slid them over the tip of his cock and started gently sucking on William's cock. He gasped, and his hips jerked. I used my other hand to hold him down and continued to suck on his cock, bobbing my head up and down, while at the same time stroking his cock with my hand. I was giving my first blow-job ever, and I was excited to be giving it to my son. William's breathing was becoming heavier and he placed his hands on the back of my head. I figured he was going to cum soon. I wanted to taste his cum and was determined to swallow his entire load. As I continued to suck his cock I started stroking it faster with my hand and he cried out, "Oh Mom I'm cumming." He began shooting gobs of cum into my mouth as I sucked and swallowed as fast as I could, downing his entire load of cum. William's cum tasted so good to me.

William was still breathing heavy. I looked up at him and his eyes were closed, his head rolled back. He raised his head and opened his eyes and looked down at me. "That was incredible Mom." I smiled at him, satisfied that I had pleased him. I crawled up into his lap and was sitting crossways, with my ass between his legs. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him forward to give him a passionate kiss. We kissed long and hard, our tongues battling each other, exploring the tingling between us. When we pulled away William looked down at my chest. My tits were right in front of him. He took his finger and began to lightly trace around my areola. "Mom, your areoles are so big and sexy." He then began rubbing a nipple between his thumb and forefinger causing it to stiffen and get more erect than it already was. My nipples were protruding almost 1/2" from my tits.

"It felt so good last night when you sucked on my tits," I told him, thinking he would take the hint. Instead, William put both of his arms underneath me, scooped me up, and stood up and carried me towards the bedroom.

"Mom, I'm going to lick and suck on your tits till it drives you crazy! Then I'm going to kiss and lick your pussy until you cum!" His words almost gave me an orgasm.

I shuttered in excitement, and coyly asked, "Why William, are you going to eat my pussy?!!"

"If it's okay with you" he replied.

As seductively as I could I whispered, "Yes honey, I'd love for you to eat my pussy. No man's ever done that for me before. Please eat your mommy's pussy, please."

William's knees almost buckled from hearing my words. I could tell he was turned on by my lewd talking. He set me on the bed, and then laid down beside me. I was lying flat on my back, with my tits jutting up. My erect nipples were pointing straight up, stiff and begging to be sucked. William wasted no more time. Leaning over he put his warm mouth over one nipple. When his wet tongue rolled over my engorged nipple I let loose. "Ohmigosh, that feels so good...OOOHHHH."

He continued to suck on one nipple and then he reached up and gently pinched the other nipple. He took his other hand and placed it over my pussy. He could feel how wet I was. He took a finger and stroked between my pussy lips so that his finger was coated with my cunt juices. Then he took that finger and rubbed it over my nipple, coating it with my sweet cunt juice. He put his mouth on that nipple and began to suck, while at the same time he placed his hand back over my pussy. With one stroke his finger slid between my cuntlips and pressed against my swollen clit. It was more than I could take. The sensation of him sucking on my tits and fingering my clit put me in a frenzy. I couldn't hold back. "OH, William, I'm cumming."

My pussy started quivering and I could feel a flood of juices. I had been so excited it had only taken my son's sucking and playing with my tits to bring me to an orgasm! William removed his finger from my clit and sat there watching me. My body was quivering and jerking from the orgasm he had induced. I was slowly catching my breath, and looked up to see William setting at the edge of the bed. I closed my eyes and was relishing my orgasm. At that moment I felt pressure against my pussy and opened my eyes to see William's head between my legs. He was gently kissing my pussy.

"Mom, remember, I promised to eat your pussy." I couldn't believe that I could live through so much pleasure again so soon. I could feel William's tongue stroking my pussy, lapping up my cunt juices. He would start at the bottom of my pussy and slide his tongue all the way up my pussy lips, going up and down, lapping up my pussy juices. Then he would stick his tongue as deep into my cunt as he could, probing the walls of my pussy. His actions were getting a response from me. It felt so good I instinctively began rocking my hips to meet his tongue. He finally took his tongue and started at the bottom of my pussy, and then firmly licked all the way up until his tongue reached my clit. He pressed his tongue firmly against my clit and I jerked, and moaned, "Oh my god, William. It feels so good."

I started pressing my pussy harder against his mouth as I ground my cunt into his face. His tongue was swirling around my clit. It wasn't long before I could tell I was approaching another climax. I began moaning, "Feels so good, yes right there, oh honey you make my pussy feel soooo goooood." At that moment William reached up and inserted two fingers into my cunt and started stroking the upper walls of my pussy. "Ohhhhhh FUCK!" I cried out, and slammed my cunt hard against his face. His firm tongue pressed against my clit, and I exploded into another orgasm. "Oh William...I'm cumming again...You're making mommy cum again...Oh keep eating mommy's pussy...you make it feel soooo good." I heaved up and down in ecstasy, breathing very hard.

When my orgasm had finally subsided William scooted up over my body. With his large hands he grasped the outsides of each of my tits and pushed them together, creating a deep cleavage between my tits. Then he pushed his face into the area between my tits and started gently kissing my breasts. He kissed and licked on my soft breasts, finally finding his way to a nipple. He slowly licked and flicked his tongue over my nipples, alternating from one breast to the other. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Do you like my tits?" I asked, already knowing the answer!

"Oh yes Mom. I love sucking on your beautiful tits."

"Come up here and give me a kiss." He slid his body up and our lips met and locked, our tongues began probing each other's mouths, darting against each other. William slid further up over my body and I realized that his cock was hard again. I could feel it rubbing against my moist pussy. I had never wanted to be fucked so badly in all my life. This time there would be no resistance, no hesitancy. I wanted every inch of his magnificent cock. I spread my legs wide apart and began rubbing my pussy against his rigid cock. Opening my eyes and staring right into his gaze I whispered, "William, please fuck me. Please put your beautiful cock into my pussy. Last night, as your Mom I didn't know what I wanted. Now as your wife I want you to fuck me with every inch of your cock." I continued to grind my pussy against his hard cock. William looked back at me, and then slowly raised his hips. He was positioning the tip of his cock to find the opening of my pussy. Slowly I could feel his massive cock entering my quivering pussy. As he eased his cock into my pussy I could feel it stretching the walls of my cunt. "Oh William, it feels so good. Put it all the way in. Be a good son...er, .husband...and fuck me hard." I scooted my hips up to give him a better angle to shove his cock into my eager pussy.

"Mom, it feels soooo good. Your pussy's so wet and tight."

"That's it honey, put it all the way in." He gave one final thrust, and I could tell that my son's large cock was completely buried in my pussy. We held each other, motionless, for a moment, then we kissed. Then William slowly started pulling his cock back out of my pussy. "Oh gosh" I moaned "It feels so good." He had withdrawn his cock almost completely out, and then he reversed and plunged it deep back into my cunt. "Oh William...yes...that feel's soooo goood. Oh yes, fuck me honey...faster...harder. Oh your cock feels so good." I was thrusting upward meeting his downward moves, as we moved together in perfect unison. In and out his cock kept plunging into my pussy. He raised up slightly and watched my big tits bounce around as he fucked me. They were wobbling up and down, and rolling around, responding to the movements of his cock pumping in and out of my pussy.

"I'm going to cum Mom!" he yelled. Once again, like last night, he asked, "Should I pull out?"

"No William, fill my pussy with your cum. I want you to shoot your load deep into my pussy. Fuck me honey, oh fuck me." I was thrashing about under him, eager to have him fill my pussy again with his cum.

William lunged forward, slamming his cock deep into my pussy. As he moaned I knew his cock was spewing forth another load of his cum, filling my pussy again. He kept jerking, driving his cock deeper and harder with each movement, as he filled my cunt.

"Oh my gosh honey! You're making me feel so good. That's it...keep fucking me...oh your cock's so big...honey I can feel you filling my pussy with your cum! Fuck me William, fuck your mom, fuck you wife! I want to be your wife and have you fuck me forever!!!!"

I exploded into an earth-shattering orgasm and threw my legs around him holding onto him, pulling him deeper into me. The feeling was exquisite—my son's large throbbing cock was buried deep into my clutching pussy. I never wanted the feeling to end!

It wasn't long before I could feel his cum, mixed with my own pussy juices, oozing out of my pussy and dribbling down my ass.

William rolled sideways, pulling me with him. My leg was draped over him and we snuggled facing each other, with his cock still buried in my pussy. We kissed each other and held each other tightly, happy with the knowledge that we were no longer just mother and son, but now we were also lovers. I realized that I really wanted more than anything to be my son's wife, and that no mother could ask for more from her son than for him to be her loving husband.

"I hope our honeymoon lasts forever!" I giggled softly.

William just smiled back and said, "I don't know why it shouldn't. You're going to be the most beautiful bride in the world."

We drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

To be continued...

brooke30
brooke30
394 Followers