All Comments on 'Paradise Mom Ch. 02'

by brooke30

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
sweet story

sweet story hope there is more to cum soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Me

I love the story, it made me cum loads, i fucked my sister once but that was a while ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
AGAIN !

Brooke 30 you're fantastic ! So erotic ! Can't wait 'till she let's him have her beautiful , round bottom . Keep up the good work . I love your imagery . Nice and hot . Can they use video ? Will she end up pregnant from her son's / husband's seed ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Lets see a pregnancy

I would love to see her get pregnant during the honeymoon.... More Brooke .... More...

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Is the baby on the way?

Great! I would have liked more confliction form the mother,with the son convincing her after a few more trysts but they got right to it! I am sure after few weeks of them fucking like that she will be a mom again soon! We can only hope! A nice loving story!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

NiteshadowNiteshadowabout 19 years ago
I Liked It!!!

This was a well written story and kept my attention. It had a good balance of storyline and POW! However, my own personal preference is to remove the wife overtures to the story and make it a purely incest story; not one with the "I Fell In Love and Want You as My Wife tone". For me the incest theme is what causes stories as yours to be so Hot. With that said, it is one of the better incest stories written of late. Waiting for the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
excellent again

didnt expect the ch.02 so soon.sure the story matches with everyones dreams and fantasies.welldone---kumarraja

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
malibog

great story, need to have more chapters to come... cant wait another day to pass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The best story ever!

Great story, please continue the story by making mom pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Brooke30 has a new fan, me!;-)

Like the first chapter, I loved this one too!

I was VERY glad to see that the author didn't take one reviewer's advice and ruin it by adding anal (yuck!) ... or making it too convoluted (as another wanted) by adding the ladies in the bikinis back into the mix. I also liked the fact that it was a nice clean straight-forward story of a *hetro* mother and son (as I'm sooo tired of all this bi stuff).

The seamless flow made me think Brooke30 could have a job working in the auto industry designing cool sports cars, if her writing talent isn't capitalized on, that is!

I'm glad too that Brooke30 indicated that she intends to treat us mom/son story lovers by giving us more of the same!!!;-)

texman64texman64about 19 years ago
WOW, Loved the Story!

With stories like these Brooke30 has made my favorites list. I can't wait to read more of how they make a life for each other and the new baby (hopefully). Please don't keep your fan's waiting to long Brooke...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A Really Great Story

I love the way you built the story up slowly instead of wham bam. The sex was also great. Please hurry with part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very touching

The way you laid out the storieline was perfect. It wasent to fast and it wasent so slow that I lost intrest... good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Will there be a child?

Damn good stories the first and the second. I liked the way the incest started out as william raping his mother, then esclated as the mother got more and more into it. Now for a question will u please continue with your story and have the mother concive williams child? Also word of advice keep up the spectactular work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
ROCKING stories

You need to progress beyond chapter 4. Not sure what needs to happen next, but this hot Mom needs her son again, badly. I think they both need to educate each other on the finer parts of blindfolding, silk ties, playing with food, whatever, but the Mom needs to keep talking that fucking dirty talk to her own son. God, these stories are so damn hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
this it what incest is about

i am not talking about child abuse,i am talking about two people who really want each other,this is a great story,and bearing in mind what i have already said what is wrong with incest in this context.Nothing.

tnburn35tnburn35over 16 years ago
YIKES!

This story is GREAT! Made 1 brain(GUESS WHICH!) think BIG TIME!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY

TRULY A GREAT STORY - KUDO'S TO YOU!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Add me to the list

Like some of the other commenters, I'm hoping that a future chapter will see William and his mother/wife making a baby together. The ultimate act of incestuous intimacy between a mother and son who are deeply in love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful story!

I agree with one of the other commenters, no anal please. I also agree that the story is better left as incest than as a morph to husband/wife. And no babies either.

I love the dialogue and the raw, dirty talk, a real turn on.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 12 years ago
My favorite type of incest...

Mother/son. I will read the following chapters,m of course. Thanks for writing.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
It's still one of the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Mother/Son INCEST goes this is top shelf. On my way to ch.03: Great read.....thanks...........LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
still a great story!

I like stories of motherfucking in general, and I love stories where the son marries his own mother. Now he has not only the natural right but also the legal right to stick his young prick up his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from. Now the boy acts like a young groom on his honeymoon, his prick will be up his mother's cunt more than it's just hanging down between his legs. If it were up to him, his stiff dick would be permanently clamped to his mother's mommy-hole, like with superglue. As his mom's husband he blows his young balls up between her legs any old time the spirit moves him, soon he'll be pumping gallons of his creamy semen into the same hairy hole where he was once a little baby. What are the chances the boy'll be fucking a baby up his own mother's cunt? Oh, I'd say about a million to one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As good as the 1st chapter.

Love the way you described her breasts. Looking forward to reading the next chapter. Well done!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Paradise Mom Ch. 02:" - Thirty-three Year Old Never Married, Fertile Mother, Unnamed and Eighteen Year Old Virile Virgin Son, William.

This story read so well, the two (2) page chapters pass by, seemingly, within just a few minutes. My wish would be to put the writer, 'Brooke30' on auto pilot, pumping out continuous chapters of one (1 per day! Uncouth and selfish of me to wish such demands...but dammit, it's called for, due such awesome, unusual, almost perfect writing, which is such a very enticing, beautiful, awesome story of a mother and son who obviously love each other like they're conjoined male/female twins!

If I had ever had the opportunity to have been my mother's lover, it would have been precisely like William and his mother!! I would make sure she was pregnant at least every other year for a decade or more! This story is so vividly written I feel I could walk across the room and find my naked mother writing for us to fulfill our lust driven libidos to another of our daily earth-shattering, love-inspired consummations! "Brooke30" writes in such a manner that the stories are absorbed like a mist through my every pore! Fabulous writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The word is shuddered on shuttered still good story developing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous