Parallel Universe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘Sorry sir!’ squealed the teenager, grabbing his bucket. He quickly turned towards Deana and leaned over. Grabbing hold of her breast, he gave it a gentle squeeze and said, ‘thanks Miss, I hope you enjoyed tasting my cum.’

Without thinking she spat the contents of her mouth directly at his face. He flung himself backwards tripping and hitting his head on the floor. He started to wipe his face quickly with his sleeve. ‘You’re gonna regret that you fucking bitch!’ He started crawling towards her.

There was another louder thud on the window. ‘Jonno, Get out here now, or you’re fired!’

The teenager took a deep breath, and made his way towards the window. He pointed his finger towards Deana and warned her, ‘this isn’t finished, do you hear me?’

Jonno received a slap around the head from one of the older cleaners as he finally made it back onto the cleaners’ pulley.

Deana cried for over an hour, not moving off the floor. She curled up, still naked, and just cried. She felt dirty and needed to wash the smell of his sex off her. Eventually she got up and made her way towards Lex’s bathroom.

She stayed in the hot shower for almost half an hour, first scrubbing frantically then just standing motionless. She heard nothing. She felt nothing. She was completely numb. It wasn’t until the water had started to turn cold that she finally decided to come out of the shower cubicle.

As she opened the shower door she faced her worst nightmare. Three men in grey overalls were standing staring at her naked body. One of them was Jonno, the other two were the other window cleaners. Jonno pointed at Deana and said, ‘Told you the bitch was hot! Just look at those tits.’

The fat balding cleaner touched himself and took a step forward. ‘She’s gorgeous,’ he said in rough smoker’s voice.

Deana did her best to cover her large breasts with her dainty hands. ‘Don’t come any closer!’ she warned.

Jonno laughed, ‘see, I told you. Now do you believe that she refused me sex? Can you believe it? She can’t be right in the head.’

The fat man took another step towards the wet naked Deana shaking his head, ‘Right in the head or not, your gonna get fucked, that’s for certain’

**

To be continued – if your feedback indicates that I should.

12