Parent Teacher Conference Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lechone
Lechone
18 Followers

Her eyes widened as she saw my cock standing tall.

"Do you think you can handle it?" I gave her this cocky smile as she gave me this look.

"You haven't seen anything yet." She moved her mouth all the way to the base of my cock. I had never had a woman take me all the way down their throat but Collet was doing it. As I felt the back of her throat I threw my head back and moaned. She used one hand as she sucked me and the other hand went down to rub her clit. I was in pure heaven with her mouth on me. I knew my cock in her pussy would feel just as good. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her closer to my cock making her take me all the way down her throat again. She gaged a little bit but still sucked. I moved her head up and down my cock fast which made her almost choke.

"Ok that's enough." I pulled her up by her head and she gave me this questioned look.

"What's wrong baby?" I smiled at her and kissed her again before putting her back on the bed.

"I want to come inside of you." I put her legs on top of my shoulders before rubbing her pussy a little bit. She was still dripping wet which made it perfect for my cock to go inside of her. I gently moved the tip of my cock into her pussy before putting it all the way in. I could see the pain in her face as I stretched her. I stopped my actions so she could get use to it. I didn't want to hurt her like I said before. When she moved her hips up to meet my cock I knew she was ready.

I moved into her slowly at first but all those years of wanting her, of masturbating over her hot body caught up with me and I just plowed the hell out of her. She started moaning and whimpering. The sounds she was making were a little annoying but I was so turned on I didn't care what she was saying. After a while I got use to them and didn't mind them as much.

"Please Alex." I stopped for a second and looked at her.

"Please what?" I knew what she wanted but I wanted her to say it. "Do you want me to stop?"

"If you don't keep going I will kill you." I chuckled out loud and looked at her again. From the look on her face I could tell she was serious.

"Tell me what you want Colette."

"I want.."

"Go on tell me." I could tell she didn't want to tell me but I was going to make her.

"Alex please just do it." She was moving her hips to get me to move in her.

"Do what? If you don't tell me I will stop." She licked her lips and I could see she was turning a little red.

"Fuck me." She whispered lightly.

"I can't hear you. What did you say." I knew I was being a jerk but watching her squirm was a turn on.

"Fuck me please fuck me hard, fuck me deep, just fuck the hell out of me." She screamed. There was nothing sexier then my old prime and proper teacher, underneath me telling me to fuck her.

"Well if you insist." I picked her up and let her straddle me while I was on my back. I moved my hips up and fucked her as hard as I could. She kissed my neck bitting in to me every time I hit a spot. I wasn't going to last much longer and nether was her. I wanted her to come first though so as I was fucking her I rubbed her clit with my fingers. In an instant she came all over my cock stopping her movement with her hips. Her breathing went back to normal as I continued to fuck her which made her breathing go bad again.

"Colette I can't hold it anymore." I didn't know how she felt about me coming in her so just as I was about to pull out and come on her breasts she stopped me.

"Come inside of me Alex."

"Are you sure?" She nodded her head as I fucked her hard before I shot my load into her. I groaned as my white sperm filled her up. I kept thrusting into her with little thrust until I couldn't anymore and collapsed on her.

"That was amazing." I said in all honesty. That was by far the best sex I had ever had in my life. Probably because she was the only woman I couldn't have back when I wanted her.

"You weren't so bad yourself Mr. Moore." She laughed and I joined in with her. I moved the covers up so our bodies would be protected by the chill in the room.

"So I think we need to do this a lot more often. I mean Danny has to have a good grade to pass." She covered her eyes with her arm and smiled.

"The only reason we went out to dinner was to discuss Danny's grade and we didn't say one word about his grade. I feel awful."

"Don't be. I wanted this as much as you did and I want it a lot more now. And by the way I don't think you're a slut or anything. I really like you Colette." I just wanted to throw that out there for her since the horror on her face made it seem like she thought I was going to think she did that kind of thing all the time.

"Well thank you. I really like you too Alex. But just because we are sleeping together doesn't mean I'm going to give Danny a good grade. He has to work for it."

"Trust me I didn't just do this for Danny's grade. I did this because I wanted to." I kissed her forehead.

"Speaking of Danny. Don't you have to go home soon so he won't worry?" I could hear the sadness in her voice of the thought of me leaving her alone.

"No he called me before I came to pick you up. He is going to a party later tonight and will be spending the night at a friend's house. So that means you are stuck with me for the night. That is if you want me to stay?" I kissed her collar bone as I messaged it.

"Of course you can. I'd be sad if you left. How about a shower." I saw her seductive look as she got up out of bed and went into the bathroom. Right before going into the bathroom she looked directly at me and motioned with her finger in a 'come here' motion before disappearing into the room. I heard the shower going and smiled as I looked at the clock. It wasn't even nine o'clock yet and we had the whole night. Oh the things we could do I thought to myself as I joined her in the shower.

To be continued...

Lechone
Lechone
18 Followers
12