All Comments on 'Parent-Teacher Conferences'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
There could be a second part

with Lionel taking control ?

pentheswordpentheswordabout 11 years ago
sequel?

Definitely a hook in place for a sequel. She's going to want her step-son to keep quiet after all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
simple and sexy

wow dont see many stories like these very well done. I shall keep my fingers crossed for a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh la la - great start where next?

A great start to the story - great build up of tension and loved how you added the step son in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re: anon

Lionel taking control? Are you fucking serious? The kid is a spineless wimp when it comes to standing up for himself, and a complete pussy when it comes to women. Who wants to see a jellyfish with a spine? It's like, whine whine, have sex with me or i'm telling daddy you fucked the teacher so that I wouldn't get expelled for looking at porn at school.

Retarded premise, at best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
room for improvement

Loved, loved the story. Great stuff. Just wish stories with such prominent breasts in em would expand on their nipples, have some nice sucking scenes, linger on the seductive mammaries, not just mention them then run to the BJ and mish stuff. That's too easy. So, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
classic

one of the best yet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story!

Another fantastic story! I love how you create imaginative plots for gorgeous women.

BigRPerGuyBigRPerGuyabout 11 years ago

Please, Please continue or do spin off with step son taking control of the slut step mother. Loved your story look forward to the next chapter, even knocking her up would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing (as usual)

Fantastic story - just don't make us wait so long for another installation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome Job

This story is one of the best. She is so hot. The only thing left me wanting more was the sex scene... I was hoping for some titty fucking and cowgirl. Keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Job!

Another great story! It deserves a follow-up!

bambigirl44bambigirl44about 11 years ago
Loved it!

Brilliant story, couldn't see how it was going to end when she gave herself so willingly, but again you tell a good well thought out tale, and a very horny one at that.

Wondered if we might see a double-cross with Lionel secretly being in with the lecherous old teacher and the two of them conspiring to make more use of the lovely step-mum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

finally you are back with another fantastic story: please bring on a second part with the stepson giving ger some tittyfucking and facials

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bring it!

Than god you're back!!! The kid part was not hot, but the full on dirty talking tit lover Is always hot! Make your guys for aggressive!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it

Another great story George it definitely deserves a 2nd chapter

Johnboy9Johnboy9about 11 years ago
Up to a point was good, but...

Unless it was intended to have been written that way, I personally would have enjoyed the story a bit more, especially since it was in the Non-consent/Reluctance category, if you had, at some point, had Jennifer come close to, if not finally succumb to an orgasm or two, especially in the changing room or in the movie theater. The way you wrote the character where she was just basically sitting there accepting everything that was done to her was less Non-consent/Reluctant and more passive/resistant. There was no oomph, no excitement derived from the reading of the story, beyond that of some mild stimulation of imagining something might come of a certain scene or another. As it was, The professor or Lionel might just as well have been molding a piece of clay, for all the excitement derived from it all.

Otherwise, like all your other stories, the writing was first class, the idea behind the story was great, a never-ending threat of blackmail that eventually draws in the stepson (who was the cause of the reason the blackmail first started) to want to have his piece of the action, and the development was first rate.

daddymacdaddymacabout 11 years ago

WHERE IS THE FOLLOW UP?? lol u cant stop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow - what will Jennifer do next?

A great start to the story and cannot wait to see where it goes next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This NEEDS to continue!!! Part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome!!!

This story was just fantastic!!! I have read quite a few blackmail stories here and they usually end with the victim enjoying it and the blackmail continuing off story. The ending was a nice change!!! This defo needs a part 2 dude!! Maybe part 2 can be focused more on lionel and jennifer without mr button? Would really love to see that!! Anyway this is great!! Cant wait to see where part 2 goes and keep up the good work mate!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh Yes - great build up and loved it

A great story that really needs to be continued. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Poor lionel

I think this is a great story, but it needs to be continued. Surely, poor Lionel gets a piece of Jennifer's ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
part 02

You should make another chapter to this story. The blackmail portion between the stepson and the hot older woman has juice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next Installment

COME ON - please right a sequel to this. It's so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more?

Chapter 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
New Chapter?

Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pls have a seqel

Wow this was so good it was different from other non consent stories, and it was very very enjoyable. I really really want to see a sequel to this!! Maybe for the next part, Jennifer could show Lionel what he finally wants?? : ) keep it up anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please continue!!!

It's great story so please don't stop it. It deserve more chapters. I think you should continue it in non consent style only, Jennifer mustn't began to enjoy making love with other men, except her husband even with Lionel. Yes, boy have to get her, but only with help of blackmail. And then, he may to share Jennifer with his buddies and they must be school geeks and virgins. And then Lionel can continue to use Jennifer to solve some of his troubles in school with other teachers (male and female), and, maybe, his bullies. So, of course, this is only my vision about storie's continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More please

Great story. Definitely deserves a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this needs a sequel!!

WOW.

Just one question: when is the sequel coming? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Piece of shit

One star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more with this story

he has more material to use and he is mad she hasto come to his home with her step son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
SO FUCKING GREAT

Sequel please. NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sequel

SEQUEL

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Second that

Sequel...... Excellent story.

rahulsingh8821rahulsingh8821almost 7 years ago
Hope you continue

as always you are the best writer on this site, hope you come back and make Lionel and the teacher have a DP with Jennifer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 2

Need part 2 man

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really needs a second part! Please continue this story.

Really needs a second part! Please continue this story.

bambigirl44bambigirl44over 5 years ago
Best I've read in a long time....

Always been a fan of your stuff, but this really hit the spot for me, loved it. Hope you're getting back into your writing.....may do the same myself when I have time.

illk95588illk95588over 5 years ago
They’re right...

A story this hot needs to keep going. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really?

My suspension of disbelief tapped out by page 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
AWESOME!!!

A second chapter must be writen! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeh its good was lionel in on it from the start ?

Def needs a sequel

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Kinda just ugly and stupid, eh?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please do a part two!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous