Parent-Teacher-Student Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Peters smiled with pride. There was little that pleases an educator more than seeing his pupils perform well for their parents.

Julie and Emily though were not so proud. They were frankly mortified, standing there with their skirts held up, displaying for their fathers and two strange men, their tight cotton panties, lily white as their faces were red.

The panties were perhaps not much to look at. Emily's did have a bit of lace trim, a very minor adornment that the college found acceptable. However, the simplicity of the panties was also their virtue and their appeal. They were strikingly innocent, so plain, so white, so girlish, yet at the same time so lascivious and provocative. Plus, their tightness hugged their young pussies rather nicely. Emily's even revealed a bit of camel toe, much to the disconcertion, and private pleasure, of Mr. Brown. He could feel his cock swelling within his slacks. He quickly looked away, but then returned his gaze. It was like an accident. You felt guilty for looking, but you just had to see.

Emily's and Julie's eyes widened with frustration at the behavior of their fathers. Emily rolled her eyes. It was just so amazing how guys will openly ogle their curves, and these were their fathers no less!

"Daddy!" Emily finally objected. It was just so wrong for her father to be ogling her panties like that.

"What? Oh, yes, yes, sorry," Mr. Brown replied, quickly looking away, his face flushing red.

The other fathers took the cue to avert their eyes as well.

But, Mr. Peters quickly corrected the men. "Don't be embarrassed, gentlemen. Yes, the sight of three young ladies raising their skirts to show off their panties can be rather fetching and, I must say," he acknowledged, smiling at the girls, "these three pretty lasses are all quite adorable with their skirts raised, their tight white cotton panties all on display."

One could not dispute that. Each girl was very pretty in her own special way, and the sight of them all posing so dutifully was really quite charming.

Emily again rolled her eyes.

Lisa smiled with pride at Mr. Peters, and even squirmed her bottom in delight. She so much liked being a good little girl.

"But, that should not abdicate your responsibilities as their fathers. You need to accept that your duties as a father do not come without any burdens, without any sacrifices and challenges, and these should be directly confronted. Now, please, gentlemen, return your eyes to your daughters' panties, and this time do not take them away until you receive my instruction to do so."

The task was both feared and so intensely desired. But, the men understood when they agreed to this parenting workshop that much would be asked of them, and they certainly didn't want to let down their daughters or to embarrass them in front of their classmates and professor by quitting right at the very beginning. They brought their eyes back to their daughters' panties, and fixed them there like they were glued to the soft, white cotton undies.

The girls probably would not have objected if their fathers had in fact refused to do it. Their faces, even Lisa's, were turning a darker red as they felt their fathers' hot piercing gaze warm their little honey pots.

All daughters do like to show off to their fathers, and most will acknowledge enjoying the fact that their fathers noticed and appreciated their attractiveness, their prettiness, recognizing that they were grown up young ladies. No daughter doesn't try at least once to turn her father's eye, to catch him admiring her young fresh newly formed womanly curves. But, this was perhaps a bit over the top.

Nevertheless, mixed in with all that embarrassment was some excitement as well, even for Emily and Julie. It was like they were engaging in a behavior that would normally be quite taboo, but when under the instruction of a professor, in the guise of a pedagogical workshop, it was perfectly acceptable. They could not deny that they felt a bit of stirring as well, perhaps a natural, instinctive response of any young lady displaying her wares, as all girls do like being noticed, being admired, and especially so by their fathers.

Mr. Peters let the fathers consider their daughters' panties for some time. He wanted them to experience all of the emotions, all the feelings, that such an exercise will provoke. It was a learning experience that not too many parents will allow themselves, and he knew that these men were learning a great deal about themselves, as well as about their daughters.

After a while he finally said, "Well, gentlemen, do you indeed approve of your daughters' panties?"

"Oh yes," "definitely," "yes sir," they all replied.

Mr. Peters though observed, "Emily's are a bit tight though, don't you think, Mr. Brown?"

Emily's eyes turned downward. She pulled her skirt up tighter against her body to see what Mr. Peters was referring to, and then she noticed it as well. Her panties were hugging her cunnie so tightly that you could discern a bit of her slit. "Oh no," she softly exclaimed.

"What? Um, well, I, um, suppose," Mr. Brown responded, sounding as if he had no idea what Mr. Peters was referring to, albeit he had indeed noticed, and admired, his daughter's evident feminine slit.

The two other men naturally switched the focus of their eyes onto Mr. Brown's daughter. They had already noticed it though themselves. It was really impossible not to occasionally enjoy the sight of another man's daughter's panty wrapped cunt, although this did stir up additional emotions, as Mr. Peters had expected. On the one hand, they felt more comfortable in allowing themselves to enjoy the sight without any guilt, as any man would. After all, each of the girls was an adult, and each was raising her skirt willfully and voluntarily. There was really nothing wrong whatsoever in a man enjoying the sight of a pretty young lady raising her skirt for him. On the other hand, they did feel a bit embarrassed to be enjoying such a sight in front of their daughters, wondering if she might in fact feel a little annoyed at their father's licentious behavior, perhaps even jealous in that he was admiring another girl's cunnie. But, it was really quite difficult to ignore the sight of a cute little camel toe, and Mr. Peters did appear to be fixing everyone's attention on it.

"You 'suppose,' Mr. Brown?" Mr. Peters replied incredulously at his denial. "You don't see the outline of your daughter's vaginal lips?"

Emily dropped her skirt. This was really going too far. It was one thing to show it to her father, and the other two men, but Mr. Peters didn't have to talk about it out loud like that, did he?

"Emily, please, if you will, your father apparently hasn't seemed to notice your cute little camel toe. Come now, show it to daddy."

Emily furrowed her brow, but did as Mr. Peters instructed, pulling her skirt back up so that her father could see for himself.

"Well, yes," Mr. Brown quickly replied, nervously clearing his throat. "Yes, of course, there is that," he acknowledged, as if it really wasn't anything special at all.

"Many coeds," Mr. Peters explained, "enjoy wearing their panties this way. It can be quite the fashion statement." He stepped up behind Julie, and reached down to take hold of the waistband of her panties.

Julie held her breath, wondering what he was about to do. He wouldn't actually pull them down in front of her father, would he?

Mr. Peters didn't do that. On the contrary, he pulled them up really tight, giving her a bit of wedgie in the back, albeit his purpose was with respect to the front. "Yes, well, as you can see gentlemen, the girls can always make their panties have this effect by simply pulling on them so that the fit is much tighter."

It was now Mr. Hall's turn for his eyes to open wide in shock, as they fixed upon the sight of the outline of his daughter's feminine lips.

"Mr. Peters, please," Julie quietly protested, her feet shuffling as she tried to maintain her balance, her sense of dignity, as she was forced almost to her tip toes, hanging by her panties.

Mr. Peters looked around Julie's body to see how successful he had made his point. "Yes, yes, a cute little peach all wrapped tightly in her little cotton pouch."

The men did not quite get Mr. Peters' metaphor, but they certainly got the point.

"Lisa," Mr. Peters inquired, "would you please demonstrate for your father?"

"Yes sir," she quietly replied. Her pretty round green eyes fixed on her father as she tucked the hem of her skirt under her chin and reached down with both hands to grasp the waistband of her panties and then pulled the undergarment up tight against her lips, the third little camel toe coming into delightful view. Mr. Lewis' face flushed red. Never before had his daughter looked so cute, so adorable, and so fucking hot. He would have to admit that there were times when he fantasized about his daughter exposing herself to him. She would at times prance about the house in rather skimpy outfits, would fail to fully shut her bedroom door when she was getting ready for bed, would leave the bathroom still in the process of covering her body with a towel. He had wondered if her behavior had in fact been intentional. Of course, it couldn't really have been, but what man would not wonder? She had to know the effect it was having on him.

As she stood there Lisa recalled the times when she had purposely exposed herself to her father, leaving the bedroom door open a crack as she changed into her pajamas, knowing that her father was peeking at her, delighting in the fact that she was probably getting him all excited as she let him admire her young, grown-up body, provocatively attired in lacy brassiere and panties. Or when she purposely neglected to first wrap her body in a towel after a nice hot shower, during which she had diddled herself, thinking of her father. When she was drying off she heard him coming down the hall and so quickly stepped from the bathroom so that he would see, at least briefly, her ripe young breasts and preciously fresh, young cunnie. She would quickly cover herself, acting all embarrassed, which was in fact rather true, as she was embarrassed by her perversely playful interest in provoking her father. She did wonder though what she would do if he actually approached her.

"Well," Mr. Peters said, "I think that has been a very fine panty inspection. What I think we should next consider is the..."

But, before he could finish his sentence, Mr. Peters was interrupted by very gay singing, "On this perfect day, nothing standing in my way."

"Oh my gosh," Mr. Peters said, shocked and amazed at Julie's impudence.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At the same time that Mr. Peters was meeting with the three girls and their fathers, Miss Harding was similarly meeting with three boys and their mothers in her office.

As was well documented in many well designed case studies by Mr. Peters and Miss Harding, it was best for a member of the opposite sex to discipline a student, as this typically would raise the level of embarrassment, as well as perhaps pleasure, two of the three fundamental elements of the New School method.

The boys chosen by Miss Harding were Alex Sanders (see "The lessons, Chapter 5, Miss Harding teaches the boys a lesson"), Alan Parker (see "The Templeton Briefs"), and Ronald Theale (see "The lessons, Chapter 9").

She was explaining to their mothers the new underwear policy for boys (see "The Templeton Briefs"). "I had been pressuring the administration for this change for quite some time, as I did not feel that it was right for the girls to have to adhere to a regulation that did not apply to the boys."

"Oh, I can't agree with you more, Miss Harding," Mrs. Parker replied. She considered herself to be somewhat of a feminist as well, and she was all in favor of women not being imposed rules and regulations that are not shared as well by men.

Mrs. Sanders nodded in agreement, albeit it didn't really affect her that much as she tended to purchase white jockey briefs for her boy already. They were generally less expensive.

Mrs. Theale though found the rule to be a bit much.

Miss Harding naturally asked, "Do you inspect your boys' underwear before they go off to classes?"

"What?" "No." Mrs. Sanders and Mrs. Parker, the parents of Alex and Alan, respectively, replied.

Ron's mother, Mrs. Theale, didn't say anything. She was giving the idea some consideration (see "The lessons, Chapter 16, Ron gets a lesson from his mother"). Perhaps she should indeed do so in the future.

"Well, I hope I don't have to remind you mothers of the importance of helping to enforce the collegiate rules and regulations."

"Oh goodness, no." "Of course not." "Absolutely," they all agreed.

"We count on the parents of our students to do their part as well, as any progress we make here can readily unravel at home, particularly if the young man's parents do not appear to support our efforts."

"We can't agree more, Miss Harding," they all again asserted.

Miss Harding smiled, "Excellent. I knew I could count on you. In any case, it would also help the young men avoid the embarrassment of getting caught out of uniform. Wouldn't you agree, Alan?"

Alan's face flushed with embarrassment. He hadn't told his parents of his predicament in Miss Harding's class, and he had no interest in his mother finding out about it now. "Oh yes, Miss Harding," he quickly agreed, as if there was no special reason for his teacher asking him. "None of us would like that to happen." He looked intently into Miss Harding's eyes, trying to convey to her a plea that she not tell his mother what had happened to him, particularly getting an erection while having a thermometer up his butt.

"So, Alan, you do feel that your mother should inspect your underwear before you leave for class?"

Well, he got hoisted on that petard. He hesitated for a moment, and then just nodded.

"Well, I agree, Alan, I think that is indeed a wonderful idea. Why don't you show your mother right now what underpants you're currently wearing?"

That was what he had feared she meant. He glanced at his mother, who seemed just about as uncomfortable over this as him.

He slipped some fingers beneath the waistband of his pants to pull up the waistband of his briefs so that his mother could see that they were indeed white jockey.

"Alan, do you really think that is what I meant? You do know what happens when a young man resists an instruction."

"Yes, ma'am," he quickly replied, as he did indeed know what she meant, only too well. He quickly undid his belt.

"And, well, Ronald and Alex, why don't we just do a full class inspection while we're at it, don't you agree?"

"Oh, I think that's a wonderful idea, Miss Harding," Mrs. Theale agreed. "Ronald, yes, please, show us the undies you put on today."

The two other mothers glanced at Mrs. Theale, struck by her apparent enthusiasm for something for which they found rather troublesome, perhaps even somewhat inappropriate.

Ron was more than happy to drop his pants for his mother (see "The lessons, Chapter 16, Ron gets a lesson from his mother"), albeit he wasn't too sure he wanted to do so in front of the two other mothers, the two young men, as well as Miss Harding. He enjoyed immensely his private moments with his mother, but that was the point. They were private. He wasn't too sure he would want to let anyone else observe their forbidden pleasures. But, this was just lowering his pants. That couldn't be so bad. He began to undo his pants just as Alan was lowering his trousers to his ankles.

Alex reluctantly followed suit. He wouldn't be the only guy not to do it, the only guy to disobey his teacher, right in front of his mother. So, right in front of his mother he began to take down his pants as well.

For Miss Harding, and Mrs. Theale, it was a rather endearing sight: three strapping young men undoing and then lowering their pants. These boys were normally so full of themselves, so cocky, and at times even rather defiant and oppositional, as young men can be with their mothers. But, not right now, and perhaps never more. Mrs. Sanders and Mrs. Parker were themselves dutifully impressed at how Miss Harding did control her students, how she could get them to do apparently just about anything, including even pulling their pants down in front of two strange women, and, besides, they both appreciated that their boys did look kind of cute, all embarrassed at having to take down their pants in front of them.

Mrs. Sanders was reminded of the last few times she had taken Alex shopping, how annoyed, frustrated, and embarrassed he became when she insisted he try on pants. She did leave the dressing room as he put them on, but insisted that she return to check the fit, and she did not neglect any particular aspect, much to his chagrin.

When their pants were all down to their ankles Miss Harding had them step to the middle of the room and form a line.

Mrs. Theale and Mrs. Sanders stifled a chuckle at the sight of their sons clumsily walking with their pants tangled around their ankles.

Mrs. Parker smiled. The last time she saw Alan walk like that was when he was just a little boy, oblivious to the fact of how silly he looked with his pants wrapped around his feet. Now he was fully aware, much to his mortification.

When the young men reached the center of the room, Miss Harding had them turn around to face their mothers, and then lift up their shirt tails so that everyone could see everything.

Alan and Alex never felt more ridiculous in their lives. Well, they had felt pretty ridiculous at times in Miss Harding's class, but this was a new level, showing their mothers their underwear. They could not recall the last time they had done so.

Ron though could recall. It was just a few nights ago. His mother had suggested that they spend Friday evening wearing only their underwear; a sort of informal Friday, like they do sometimes at work, but this time at home, and more provocative than informal. He had quickly gotten an erection, seeing his rather well-endowed and shapely mother making dinner dressed only in her brassiere, panties, garter belt, and nylons.

Mrs. Theale had given Ron a hard time about his hard cock, scolding him for his lack of self-control. But in reality, of course, she had been very delighted with her son's reaction. It was so nice to once again have a young man find her so attractive, so exciting, so arousing. She at times giggled like a school girl as her eyes fixed on his rampant bulge.

She would not let him get relief. He kept trying to start something with her, but she kept putting him off, telling him he was being a very bad boy, albeit periodically caressing his erection through his briefs to help keep him stiff.

She did though finally reward her son for his patience when she put him to bed. She did not normally tuck her son into bed at night. Goodness, he was no longer a little boy, but she made a special exception that evening. It seemed only appropriate and fitting.

As Ron recalled that evening he wondered if he might get an erection now. It hadn't really been that embarrassing, as they were alone, and he knew his mother liked it when she excited him. However, he didn't care for how long she kept him waiting before he was to get his relief. By the time he had gone to bed his balls had been aching.

She had suggested that she read him a bedtime story.

He couldn't belief it. She hadn't done that for many, many, many years. He considered jerking off beneath the blankets as she did so, no matter what the story was.

But, she had insisted that he take out his cock and openly play with himself, as she read to him a story about how a family who celebrated the Mickey Mouse Club in a most unusual and strange manner. He had ejaculated before she even got to the end of the story. There is something uniquely provocative in having a woman read you a dirty story, out loud, while she was sitting right next to you, in sexy underwear, and that woman is even your attractive, sexy mother.

123456...9