Parent-Teacher-Student Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron averted his attention to something else. It was too dangerous to think about the other night right now. He glanced at the briefs of Alan and Alex. That would help to control him.

"Well, as we can all see, mothers, your young men are all well within the regulations of the college. We can all take pride in that."

"What happens when a young man is in violation?" Mrs. Parker inquired. It was a natural question. Any mother would of course be curious.

"Yes, well, we will indeed get into that eventually."

The boys did not like the sound of that.

"I feel it is important first to discuss the potential difficulties that can arise when young minds find the underwear inspection to be a bit too exciting."

"Exciting?" Mrs. Sanders did not like the sound of that. "Precisely what do you mean?"

"Well," Miss Harding explained, "young men will at times find it, well, um, frankly, stimulating, to present themselves in their underwear to an attractive woman. It's really a normal reaction for a healthy young man."

"Even if it's his mother?" Mrs. Parker added. She was a little nonplused about that.

"Well, of course, naturally. In fact, I must say, I do wonder about our young Mr. Sanders, here."

All eyes shifted to Alex, who did seem to have quite the bulge within his briefs.

"Oh my," Mrs. Sanders exclaimed, her eyes focused on her son's briefs. There did seem to be something going on there.

Miss Harding stepped up to Alex, slipped her hands within the waistband of his briefs, and pulled it out to look inside.

She smiled. "Well, sorry, false alarm, ladies." She pulled Alex's briefs down to his thighs so that they could see the problem for themselves.

Alex's penis, quite large, but largely limp, fell out. He was in fact so large within his briefs that it looked like perhaps there had been some swelling.

"Goodness," Miss Harding exclaimed to Mrs. Sanders, "you must be very proud of your Alex."

Mrs. Parker was indeed impressed. Mrs. Theale was a bit annoyed. She knew her son was not nearly as large, and didn't care much for the gold star that Ron's teacher was providing to another student, simply for having a bigger penis.

Mrs. Sanders' face flushed, but not with pride. She had not seen her son's penis for quite some time. It was not as she had remembered it, by any means. Yes, he had indeed grown up, quite a bit for that matter. "Yes...um, yes, of course," she quietly replied, albeit clearly very flustered.

Alex glanced at his mother, and then averted his own eyes.

Miss Harding noticed their mutual embarrassment. This would not do. This would not do at all. "Now, Mrs. Sanders, let's not be troubled by the sight of your son's penis. You've seen it before. We're all adults here, and a little nakedness should not distract you from your duties, your responsibilities, as a parent."

Mrs. Sanders felt a little silly to have become so uncomfortable at the sight of her son's penis. No mother should react to her son's body like that. It wasn't like there was anything sexual about it. Goodness, what if he got a bee sting there, or something else that required her immediate attention. "Yes, you're right, Miss Harding, I'm sorry."

Miss Harding was pleased with Mrs. Sanders' recognition of the importance in being comfortable with all parts of a son's body. "You don't need to apologize, Mrs. Sanders. I do understand. Here, Alan, Ron, why don't you pull your briefs down so that your mothers can see your penises so that we can all get over our discomfort with our bodies."

The boys wanted to point out that Miss Harding's reference to "our" bodies didn't appear to include their mothers, or even her own body, but they didn't really feel in a position to make an issue of it. Alan and Ron dutifully pulled their briefs down their thighs, and again raised their shirts.

Mrs. Theale smiled at the sight of her son's penis. "You too have a very wonderful penis, Ron," she pointed out. She didn't want him to feel self-conscious over the fact that Alex's was clearly much bigger. It was important for a mother to instill in her son a sense of pride and self-confidence.

Miss Harding was also pleased with Mrs. Theale's spontaneous display of motherly support and appreciation. It normally took a bit of prodding before a mother became comfortable with expressing her pleasure and admiration for her son's genital development. She made a note to consider drawing upon Mrs. Theale for some of the subsequent exercises.

"Mrs. Parker, we haven't heard from you. How do you feel about your son's penis?"

"What?"

"I was just asking," Miss Harding reiterated, "if you have any thoughts about your son's penis."

Mrs. Parker was having quite a few thoughts, but none that she wanted to share. One thought was that her son's penis was so notably smaller than Alex's, a thought that most definitely entered her mind but one that she felt quite guilty about. Of course, he was probably just very nervous, having to expose himself like this. He would likely be much, much bigger when he got an erection, but her eyes widened with surprise that such an even more disturbing thought had entered her mind. She realized that she had to say something, and quick. "Well, I think Alan has a very cute penis."

As soon as she said it she realized that it had not been well thought through. Her son could hardly want to have his penis described as being cute, nor should a mother find her son's penis to be cute. She could see the dismay in her son's eyes. She tried to quickly undo her error. "I mean, well, a very handsome and masculine penis." But, the damage had probably been done. Plus, the effort to undo was so transparent that it drove home even harder the original point that it was much smaller than Alex's.

"Yes, indeed," Miss Harding agreed, albeit she wouldn't characterize Alan's limp penis as being terribly masculine. It looked rather boyish in its limp state, like a little sleepy peanut sitting on its nuts. She had seen quite a few other young men's penises that had more potential. But, she understood that Mrs. Parker was speaking as the boy's mother. Perhaps it did really look impressive to her.

"Could you boys please turn around?"

They did as she instructed, feeling much better about turning their penises away from the mothers. They were still showing them something, but now it was just their butts. That wasn't so bad.

Miss Harding instructed, "Bend over, boys."

That didn't sound good.

But, they did as they were told, slowing bending over in a line, in front of their mothers.

"Much farther than that," Miss Harding added, as it became evident that they were only just barely tilting their bodies.

They bent further, placing their hands on their knees, their bottoms now thrusting out behind them.

This was perhaps worse than showing their penises to their mothers, as this position was considerably more vulnerable, and infantile. Any sense of being a strong, imposing young man had been stripped away, quite literally so.

Miss Harding made sure that this point was well taken by walking down the line of thrusting boy bottoms and lifting their shirts up and tossing them over their backs so that their pale white butts were fully exposed, as well as their much, much smaller and even more sensitive and tender testicles, hanging down between their thighs.

The women had trouble suppressing a smile.

Mrs. Theale even giggled.

Ron recognized the sound of his mother's giggle. He had heard it before. He vowed that he would turn the tables on her this evening.

Alex and Alan were unsure. Each wondered if it was possibly his own mother who was the one giggling, and they did not appreciate it.

Miss Harding suggested, "I think Alan here," she said, patting his boyish bare bottom, "has a particularly cute derriere. Don't you agree, Mrs. Parker?" His penis might be small, but she did like a cute little butt on a boy.

"What?" Mrs. Parker was rather taken aback by the question.

"And," Miss Harding added, "apparently he likes to stick things up his butt" (see "The Templeton Briefs"). "Was this a problem when he was younger, Mrs. Parker?"

"Miss Harding!" Alan complained. Really, this was going much, much too far.

"Um, well, gosh, um." Mrs. Parker was at a total loss for words. "I, um, really don't know." Was a mother really supposed to know these things?

"Of course, I'm sure you would have given him a spanking if you knew he was doing something like that."

Alan had to speak on his defense. He asserted most emphatically, "I was never doing any such things."

Miss Harding though ignored the denial to ask all the mothers a very important question, "When in fact was the last time you've given your sons a spanking?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"On this perfect day, nothing standing in my way." Julie's heart sank. She had forgotten to turn off her cell phone. Her father and Mr. Peters immediately recognized her signature ring. She quickly exclaimed "Sorry! Sorry!" and reached into her purse to turn it off, but not before the second line blared through the office, "On this perfect day when nothing can go wrong."

"I really am sorry, really I am," she emphatically asserted.

Nobody doubted the sincerity of her apology, but its value wasn't so clear. Mr. Hall was definitely embarrassed, as his daughter's miscreant cell phone usage had been precisely the focus of her disciplinary action.

Emily let go of her skirt to check to see if her phone was turned off.

Lisa, though, being the good girl, dutifully kept her skirt raised, waiting for Mr. Peters' permission to do otherwise.

Mr. Peters was disappointed. It wasn't a serious violation by Julie. It wasn't even a violation. There was no requirement that cell phones be turned off when a student meets with him. But, students should know for themselves that any such interruption or distraction during a meeting, particularly a parent-teacher-student meeting, would demonstrate poor judgment.

Nevertheless, it was also a nice segue. "Well, I see Julie that you have volunteered to be the first to demonstrate another component of the New School method."

"What? I did?" But, she quickly got the meaning of Mr. Peters' remark, and lowered her head in frustration and resignation.

Mr. Peters turned to Mr. Hall. "I'm sure you are disappointed as well with Julie's lack of due attention and consideration."

"Yes, yes, indeed."

"And, so, I believe we should begin our demonstration of New School methods with this problem child."

Everyone waited expectantly for what Mr. Peters had in mind. The girls had a good sense of what that might be, but the fathers were pretty much in the dark. Mr. Hall glanced at the pillory.

"Julie, I think you know the position, at my desk."

She did indeed, having been there once before. She first though reached beneath her skirt to adjust her panties, removing the effect of Mr. Peters' wedgie. She then made her way over to his desk, and bent over, resting with her hands and elbows on the desk, her bottom thrust out behind her.

The fathers glanced around. Mr. Lewis and Mr. Brown nervously checked the faces of their daughters to see if they noticed them steeling glances at Julie's bottom. Mr. Hall was glancing at everybody's eyes, wondering if anyone in the room was noticing him admiring the sight of his daughter's thrusting tush.

It was understandably difficult not to enjoy the sight. There was something so endearing, so cute, for a girl to be bent over a desk, her bottom turned up to admiring eyes, presenting herself in such an accommodating, dutiful, and submissive manner. The Templeton uniforms provided additional spice to the presentation. The plaid skirt draped across the girl's bottom so well, and rising up nicely on her thighs. One could not see her panties from this angle, but it was evident that she was flirting with a peek.

"It's not quite right, Julie," Mr. Peters intoned.

"Excuse me, sir?" Julie looked back at Mr. Peters, a look of wonder and confusion on her face.

"Your position. It's not quite right."

Julie turned her face away, staring at the wall in front of her, wondering what she was doing wrong. Most likely it was that her skirt was still over her bottom, but lifting up her skirt would seem to her to be Mr. Peters' responsibility, at least it had been the last time she was in this position.

The fathers were themselves flummoxed over the scene. Was there a particularly right way for a girl to bend over a desk? Well, they did wonder if perhaps it was preferable to have her skirt raised over a butt. Each of them, including even Mr. Hall, would prefer that slight adjustment. Cocks stirred at the thought. Goodness, they never realized how nice it would be to be a college professor.

Julie then realized her error. She straightened her legs and got up on her tip toes, lifting up high the heels of her Mary Janes. Being on tip toes does wonders to magnify the shapely curves calves and legs, as well as accentuate an upraised bottom. Plus it was considerably more suggestive. There was no real need to be on tippy toes. The only purpose was to be as provocative as possible.

The cocks of the fathers certainly appreciated the point, and now each wondered how he could possibly hide the fact, knowing that any such revelation would be met with considerable repudiation by Mr. Peters, perhaps even get them into some sort of trouble.

Julie did wonder what her father was thinking, how he was reacting. It was one thing to pose like this in front of Mr. Peters, alone with him in his office. It was quite another to do so in front of her own father. Of course, it really wasn't as revealing as when she lifted her skirt up so that her father could inspect her panties. But, this position did seem to her to be more suggestive. It was, after all, a position she would take if she wanted a man to mount her, and she certainly didn't want her dad to do that.

"Yes, yes," Mr. Peters intoned. "Much better, very good, Julie."

"Thank you, sir," she softly replied, feeling so inappropriately enticing.

And Mr. Peters did not help by stepping up to the girl and lifting up her skirt, draping it over her back.

Well, that certainly did not help the cocks in the room. Actually, the cocks were very pleased, as were their owners. But, at least one part of the brain, that part in which moral restrictions were housed, was deeply troubled and concerned.

Nobody more so than Mr. Hall, yet he was also transfixed by the sight. He couldn't take his eyes away, yet he knew he really shouldn't even look for a second. This was his daughter's bottom, her pantied bottom: so petite, so round, so wonderfully curved. He particularly liked how the bottom curves of her pale derriere peeked out from beneath her panties. The paleness of her skin was so bright, so clearly rarely exposed to light. He felt he had never seen a sweeter looking girlish tush. Of course, he might be biased, this bottom being his daughter's. Fathers do tend to favor their children, but, then again, maybe not this way. He didn't know what to think.

Mr. Lewis recalled why he eventually abdicated to his wife the disciplining of Lisa. It had originally been his job. Many fathers, many parents, do not spank their children. That had not been the case in the Lewis home. However, he did eventually stop, when she came of age. It just didn't seem right. He now felt fully vindicated in that judgment, his cock swollen with lust at the sight of Mr. Hall's daughter presenting her petite pantied butt to him. A girl's tight taught derriere was so fucking sweet. He couldn't imagine what he would be thinking, what he would be feeling, if it was Lisa presenting herself like that to him. Lisa could see her father's eyes fixed on Julie's bottom. She did not much care for it. She felt very jealous, and annoyed. It wasn't right that Julie was drawing this attention, this interest, from her father, and she even had her skirt raised for her daddy! "You know," she suggested, turning to Mr. Peters, "if this is to be a workshop sort of thing, Emily and I should participate as well. Don't you think, Mr. Peters?"

"Lisa?" Her father responded, incredulous that she would make such a suggestion.

Emily glared at her, not appreciating the fact that Lisa apparently just decided to speak for her, to offer her bottom up for a spanking.

Mr. Peters smiled. Lisa had been one of his more difficult students, but here she was, fully engaged in the exercise. She was also the cutest little thing. He wondered if he had been somewhat biased in his selection of which girls to participate with him, with their fathers, perhaps favoring the girls he found most attractive, most pleasing to his eye. Well, even if that was true, there was no point second guessing himself now.

"Lisa, that's an excellent proposal. Why don't you take a position at the right side of the desk." He turned to Emily, "And, Emily, of course, take a position at the left side of the desk."

It would have been more pleasing if the three girls were all lined up along the front of the desk. That would in fact make a fairly nice picture. It's too bad the journals within which he published were not interested in photo documentation of his research. He had included photos of each stage of his method in his report, "Disciplining young ladies," but the Editor felt they bordered on the pornographic and might be offensive to some readers. Mr. Peters had been disappointed, but he was glad that he was at least able to publish his work. Maybe someday he would find a more suitable outlet.

In any case, there really would not be room for all three girls, with their fathers, lined up along the front of his desk. And, besides, his priority was the girls' education and the fathers' parenting, not his own prurient interests. One does have to make sacrifices for the sake of education.

Once the girls were on the three sides of his desk though Mr. Peters did appreciate that the scene was not unpleasant to the eye, nor his cock. "Fathers, if you would, take your positions behind your respective daughter's bottom."

It was very clear what Mr. Peters intended, and with legs a bit shaky the fathers took their appropriate positions. Well, it did not in fact feel particularly appropriate, but they followed his instruction, each father standing behind his daughter, a bit to her left.

"Mr. Lewis, Mr. Brown, if you would, please, raise your daughter's skirt over her bottom and lay it across her back."

This was not in any way remotely what the fathers had anticipated they would be doing when they had arrived on campus. They had expected some boring lectures on the importance of being a good parent, perhaps at best some exercises in trust and communication, something they had really not looked forward to. Mr. Lewis and Mr. Brown though dutifully reached down to take the hems of their daughters' skirts, and raised them up off their bottoms to lay them across their backs, exposing to their eyes their girls' soft round pantied tushes.

They were so glad that they were standing behind their daughters, as each father was sporting a raging hard-on that fortunately their girls could not see.

But, of course, given the position of the daughters around the desk, the girls could see the erections of the fathers of the other two girls, and it did not take much imagination to realize that their own father was probably comparably excited. The faces of Julie and Emily turned beet red as their eyes fixed on the round knobs poking out the other girl's father's pants.

Lisa felt a rush of warmth course through her pussy. She found it difficult not wriggling her bottom with anticipatory excitement, figuring her daddy must also be terribly excited. She bet he had the biggest penis in the room.

Mr. Lewis wondered what his wife would think if she knew he had raised her daughter's skirt and was now gazing upon Lisa's sweet little tush. Moments earlier he had wondered what it might look like, and now he knew. He glanced at Mr. Peters, hoping he hadn't noticed his erection. He turned his body so that Mr. Peters could not see it.

123456...9