Parent-Teacher-Student Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Peters though had already noticed Mr. Lewis' erection, as well as those of Mr. Brown and Mr. Hall. He was not troubled by them. He was in fact pleased. It demonstrated that the men were fully engaged in the exercise, and that they possessed the motivation to participate effectively.

"Now, girls, if you please, lower your panties to just below your bottoms."

- - - - - - - - - - - -.

Mrs. Parker was incredulous. Miss Harding was asking when was the last time she had spanked her son? It was like asking when did she stop beating her son. There was no answer that was not incriminating. She asserted, "I've never spanked Alan, Miss Harding."

"Really?" It was Miss Harding's turn to be incredulous. "You never spanked Alan?"

"No, ma'am," Mrs. Parker replied, glancing around at the other mothers, wondering if she had somehow done something wrong, wondering if one of them might come to her defense.

"Well, then, of course," Miss Harding continued her questioning, "it was your husband who provided the disciplinary interventions?"

"Um, well..." Mrs. Parker lowered her voice, "no, no, he didn't. Neither one of us ever lifted a hand against our son."

Miss Harding smiled at the effort to spin their passivity as parents into a willfully righteous position. She considered pointing out that this might be the explanation for Alan's defiant behavior in college, but it was best not to get into any such argument. There was no way of proving who was in fact right or wrong. What was important now is to do the right thing. "Yes, well then, excellent, you will have the opportunity to learn something truly new." She smiled with enthusiasm as she added, "Isn't that exciting?"

Mrs. Parker wasn't sure how to respond. She knew she really shouldn't get into an argument with Alan's teacher. A parent never wins such an argument. And, she certainly shouldn't defy her. Heck, she thought, maybe Miss Harding would have Alan give her a spanking! That thought was facetious, but once it went through her mind she felt a wave of panic sweep through her body. Miss Harding wouldn't really do that, would she? She felt a strong urge to be more cooperative. "Yes, yes, yes it will be," she asserted, albeit the tone of her voice revealed considerable uncertainty.

It certainly wasn't exciting for the boys. They glanced at each other sympathetically, albeit it was also rather embarrassing to know there would be witnesses to their shame. They shared only the briefest of eye contact.

Alex was particularly mortified. He had not only never received a spanking from his mother, but hadn't ever received any from Miss Harding as well, or any teacher for that matter. He glanced back at his mother, his eyes pleading for her to assert herself, to protect him from this embarrassment, this debasement.

Ron and Alan knew what was about to happen and were more resigned to their fate. Alan in particular understood that nothing was gained by complaint or protest. Nobody won an argument with Miss Harding.

Mrs. Theale stepped forward, taking her position to the left of her son's butt. This was going to be fun, so much fun. She had played quite a number of fun games with her son, but they had never tried anything like this. Their sex play had been relatively normal and restrained; well, if one didn't consider the fact that it was between a mother and her son. She asked, "Is this where I should stand?"

"Yes, very good, Mrs. Theale," Miss Harding approved. "You have some experience with this?" She hoped to discover that she would have at least one colleague-in-arms.

"No, no, actually not, I'm sorry to say," Mrs. Theale confessed, as she rested her right hand on the curves of her son's bare naked ass. "But, I am very happy to learn how to be a better mother for my young little Ronnie." She affectionately patted her son's naked derriere. Miss Harding noticed Mrs. Theale's hand comfortably, even affectionately, patting her son's butt. She noticed her fingers, just the tips, moving a bit along the crack, as if she was very tentatively exploring. She smiled. Mrs. Theale apparently had no experience in spanking her son, but she was clearly not adverse to the physical contact.

Ron flinched at his mother's fingers caressing his crack. It wasn't because it felt aversive or threatening. He much enjoyed the feel of his mother's touch. He enjoyed it very, very much, particularly three nights ago. His flinching now was an expression of nervousness and apprehension. If his mother continued to caress him like that he would respond, as he naturally always did.

The two other mothers didn't notice anything, other than their own sons' naked butts, and the fact that Mrs. Theale apparently had no difficulty providing a spanking. Heck, she even seemed to be impatient to get started. Well, neither of them wanted to be the woman who failed to be the good mother, who rejected the sage wisdom of an esteemed college professor. Mrs. Parker and Mrs. Sanders followed Mrs. Theale's lead and stepped up to take their positions next to their sons' thrusting naked bottoms, albeit with considerable doubt and trepidation.

"Excellent," Miss Harding observed. "Now," she explained, "spanking a boy's bottom is not rocket science but it's important to keep in mind a few points. The New School method is not about any serious pain."

Each of the boys was glad to hear that.

"Just a little sting," she added.

Alex rolled his eyes.

Miss Harding stepped over to stand on the other side of Alan, who was on the far right of the three. She reached underneath him, out of sight of his mother, to take hold of his penis within her hand. "Isn't that right, Alan?"

Alan's eyes widened with concern at the feel of his teacher's hand on his penis. He was not unfamiliar with this touch, but certainly not in front of his mother. 'Please,' he said to himself, apparently hoping his teacher could read his mind, 'not in front of my mother, not in front of my mother.'

Fortunately for Alan, or so he felt, his mother was unaware of the precise location of his teacher's fingers. Miss Harding wrapped her left hand around his waist, her right hand beneath him. Mrs. Parker figured that Miss Harding must be helping to keep her son in position, which Miss Harding was certainly doing, but in such a way as to also enjoy the feel of his young virile genitals within her fingers. She softly felt, played, and caressed his penis, just as she had previously done with him in class.

Alan tried to ignore his teacher's fingers, but Miss Harding was so attractive, so sexy, and so professional, that it was really next to impossible to pretend that her touch was not inherently pleasing.

"Now, Mrs. Parker," Miss Harding suggested, "why don't you get us started by giving Alan a few good smacks on his little bare bottom."

"Well, um...okay," Mrs. Parker replied, feeling not at all confident or sure about this.

She raised her hand about halfway and then brought it down.

Smack!

"Mom!" Alan loudly complained, his hands coming back to cover and protect his butt.

"Goodness," Mrs. Parker exclaimed at the first smack, surprised at how much fun that had been. She released a little giggle.

"Mom," Alan again complained, this time at the sound of her giggling.

Mrs. Theale had been hoping that she could go first. She was, after all, first into position. But she took advantage of the fact that everyone's eyes were fixed on Mrs. Parker, or more accurately Mrs. Parker and Alan's butt. Mrs. Theale more openly felt and fondled her son's pale round derriere, as her eyes as well watched Alan get his spanking.

"Alan," Miss Harding asserted, "remove your hands. You know better than that," she scolded, as her fingers gently squeezed his balls.

"Yes, ma'am," he dutifully replied. He hadn't really intended on trying to stop his mother from getting to his butt. It was just an instinctive reaction to cover himself in response to the sudden, shocking spank. He hadn't expected his mother to smack him that hard.

He removed his hands from his butt and grasped his knees, his brow furrowing, his cheeks clenching, as he waited for the next one.

Miss Harding dutifully shifted her fingers from Alan's nuts to his penis, where she resumed her sensual caressing.

Alan momentarily relaxed with the gentle touch of his teacher. She did have really nice soft fingers.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Miss Harding obtained a firmer grip on the young man's penis. She was helping him maintain his position in the face of the onslaught of smacks, as well as providing one of the additional components of the New School method of discipline: pleasure. There was no point in having Alan find the experience entirely aversive. Plus, she did so much enjoy making a young man get all excited, particularly during a spanking.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Mother!" Alan again complained, his bottom squirming and wriggling, due both to the incessant spanking as well as to the incessant fondling. He felt his penis swelling in Miss Harding's hand, hopefully though this reaction being due solely to Miss Harding's fingers. He would hate to think that a spanking by his mother would get him sexually aroused.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Mrs. Parker was surprised at how much she was enjoying this. She wondered if she should have perhaps spanked him when he was a little boy as well, albeit then it would have had a much different meaning. This was now more of a playful academic exercise. He hadn't actually done anything wrong and they were only just pretending. She wondered if perhaps her husband might like to have a spanking.

Miss Harding called out to the other two women. "Alright then, you two ladies join in as well. Let's have a nice chorus of butt smacking!"

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

The office was filled with the sound of soft motherly hands smacking even softer masculine round butts.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Mrs. Theale was even using both hands, standing right behind Ron, alternating each hand on each respective cheek, like she was playing some sort of perverse patty-cake with her son. She hadn't done that in quite some time. It's always nice to reconnect with one's offspring!

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Ron and Alan were grimacing with the stings.

Mrs. Sanders though was slow to join. She was participating, in that she was spanking Alex, but her smacks were much more tentative, if not timid. It was more like she was patting her son's bottom than spanking it.

It just felt so strange, so wrong, to be placing her hand on her son's naked butt. Of course, she wasn't fondling or caressing it. But just the fact that this thought crossed her mind she found disturbing, the fact that a part of her wanted to rest her hand on Alex's butt. It was a very nice butt. Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Ron and Alan were squirming, complaining, and protesting, albeit Alan was now fully erect. His squirming included a bit of thrusting, driving his stiff dick in and out of Miss Harding's tightly grasping fist.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Alex was the most masculine of the young men, quite athletic, handsome, well built, clearly muscular. Mrs. Sanders did always notice a man's butt. She didn't know why, but she appreciated snug jeans. Shirts often hid how fit a man was, but the backside of his pants would often tell the tale. Men who wore loose fitting, comfort jeans said quite a bit without showing anything.

And, her son had one of the finest butts she had ever seen. She smiled. She was proud of him. He was the kind of young man she would have loved to have dated when she was his age. Of course, that was perhaps why she was having such a problem.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Miss Harding called out above the din of spanks. "Okay, that's fine for now! Very good ladies," she announced, albeit the reluctance of Mrs. Sanders had not gone unnoticed. Actually, it would have been hard not to notice. The physical evidence was telling. The butts of Ron and Alan were quite pink, but no such signs were evident for Alex. "Well," she added, her fingers absentmindedly feeling around Alan's erection, "we have at least a couple of ripe red apples now."

Mrs. Sanders glanced away. She knew which butt wasn't ripe. "Sorry," she softly confessed.

"Mrs. Sanders, you seem a bit circumspect with regard to your son's derriere."

That wasn't quite how she would put it, but Mrs. Sanders would not disagree. Still, she didn't fully admit her problem. She just shrugged.

"Let's try another exercise," Miss Harding suggested.

That didn't sound good, at least to Mrs. Sanders.

"Mrs. Sanders, get behind your son, like Mrs. Theale, and simply lay your hands upon your son's bottom."

"Excuse me?"

"Just place them there. Let them rest there for awhile, acclimating yourself to the fact of the contact. You will see. You must become more comfortable with such intimacy if you are to be able to provide effective discipline."

That did make sense. Mrs. Sanders recalled the difficulties she at times had even when Alex was younger. Helping Alex try on and fit a new pair of pants was entirely innocent, but the close physical contact did make her feel uncomfortable, which had probably made him feel uncomfortable. Perhaps the problem had been with her own inhibitions and discomfort.

She laid both of her hands upon Alex's butt cheeks, like she was providing a spiritual ordination.

Her face flushed red as soon as she made contact. It not only felt so wrong, but it was so much worse to be doing it under the watchful gaze of two other mothers, as well as Miss Harding. Of course, they were probably fully supportive of the idea, and wished to encourage her. But, their watchful eyes only made her feel even more self-conscious. Nor did it help that Alex's butt felt so nice, so strongly masculine, yet still her son, her child. She instinctively gave his cheeks a little squeeze.

Alex didn't know what to think. He had been appreciative that his mother's spanking had been so half-ass, so to speak. He wasn't at all sure how he felt about this, as he had at times noticed, and appreciated, his mother's beauty. She was a rather strikingly attractive woman. Her breasts were as full and round, her eyes as pretty, her lips as lusciously red, as his own body was fit and muscular. She had aged well, if at all.

His eyes would linger when he walked past her bedroom, the door open, catching his mother in a state of half-dress, perhaps wearing only her brassiere and panties. He would quickly become erect at the sight. What normal boy would not? Heck, when he was younger he had once hidden in her bedroom to watch her undress. He didn't actually see much because the crack in the walk-in closet through which he watched didn't provide him with the right angle. Nor did he ever try it again, because as he stood there, in her closet, he realized that it would be pretty darned bad to get caught. One doesn't have too many reasons for hiding in one's mother's closet, never revealing your presence as she undressed.

But, he would still pause as he walked past her bedroom, hoping to at least have a momentary glimpse. He eventually became pretty familiar with his mother's nightly routine. Her morning was too demanding (i.e., getting up so early) and she would have become rather suspicious as to why he was also arising so early. But, Alex did manage on occasion to successfully pass by an opened bedroom door to catch a glimpse of her full round breasts encased within a sexy, lacy, sheer brassiere.

And, now, this woman's, this mother's, hands were openly clasping each of his naked bottom cheeks. He could feel his penis swelling.

"Yes, very good," Miss Harding said, encouraging Mrs. Sanders to fully embrace Alex's butt, as her own hand was tightly embracing Alan's stiff dick, her thumb lightly rubbing around and around its soft round tip.

"Oh, I think that's a very good idea," Mrs. Theale agreed, using the exercise assigned to Mrs. Sanders as an excuse to openly squeeze, fondle, and caress her own son's butt, which she took to with relish. Her pleasure in doing so was floridly evident, as she openly smiled with delight at the feel of her son's soft pliant cheeks.

Ron knew that he would not be able to control himself. Such actions by his mother had always preceded some form of actual sex. It was like a classically conditioned reaction to become erect at such a touch, anticipating what would invariably happen next. But, could he hide his reaction? How would he explain it? Would their secret be revealed? Would his mother just come out and tell Miss Harding of their taboo relationship?

But, these worries, these ruminations, were secondary to the simple and fundamental pleasure of his mother's soft womanly hands fondling and caressing his bottom.

And, to make matters worse, or perhaps better, depending upon one's perspective and interest, Mrs. Theale occasionally let her left hand slip down a bit to lightly caress and tickle Ron's balls, her eyes on the two other mothers and Miss Harding to ensure that her naughtiness wasn't being witnessed.

Ron quickly swelled to full erection, and Alex was not too far beyond.

"Yes, well, boys," Miss Harding announced, after allowing a bit of time for Mrs. Sanders to acclimate to her son's butt, "why don't you boys now stand back up straight, turn around, and tell your mothers how much you appreciated your spanking."

Their eyes widened with shock, and understandable concern.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

All three girls slowly lowered their panties for their fathers, whose cocks strained in their pants at the sight of their girls' little soft pale naked white bottoms gradually coming into view.

There was something really quite adorable and innocent about a girl's bare bottom. Perhaps it was that part of her that never really changed, always looking as it had when she was but just a little girl. Each father smiled with fond remembrance, and affection, and lust.

Mr. Peters smiled with pride. He could see that these men were now embracing their responsibilities as dads, standing authoritatively behind their daughters, each young lady deferentially presenting her girlish derriere to her daddy, for his interest, his discipline, and most likely his pleasure, albeit they might not yet be aware of that component of the New School method.

"Alright then, fathers, let's first just try ten firm spanks."

Goodness their bottoms were just so cute, so round, so fresh, so tight and perky. It would be such a shame to spank them, but then also so pleasurable, a guilty pleasure if there ever was one.

Lisa looked back up at her father, her pretty green doe eyes looking so imploringly. She asked, as she flirtatiously wiggled her bottom, "You won't spank me hard now, will you, daddy?"

Emily's equally green eyes opened wide, staring across Mr. Peters' desk with shock at Lisa's shameless flirtation. Her own butt cheeks clenched nervously as she squeezed tightly on her sphincter.

Mr. Brown stared at it, ogling his daughter's preciously cute tushy. He so much enjoyed taking his wife from behind. His cock swelled, his balls broiled, at the thought of mounting this young, adorable, so defenseless, so inviting, derriere. But, of course, he immediately felt as guilty as he felt aroused.

"Ready?" Mr. Peters asked, spreading apart his hands as if he was about to applaud, and then did indeed smack his hands together as he instructed, "Begin!"

Smack! Smack!

"Daddy, please!" "Stop that!" The girls squealed in their girlish high pitched voices, squirming and wriggling their bottoms, as if they were trying to avoid or escape the blows, but to no avail.

Smack! Smack!

"That hurts!" "No fair!" The squirming was also for the purpose of trying to shake off the stinging, also to no avail.

123456...9