Parker's Glory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie licked his dick from every angle, like an ice cream cone she was trying to keep from melting too fast, licking the top then the bottom, and then up and down both sides. He tried doing the same to the cock in the wall, but Jamie was so good Parker's head was spinning and he wasn't sure what was going on, just that a cock was slapping him in the mouth while Jamie buried his dick in her mouth like a veteran sex worker.

He finally had to tell her to back off a little. "If I finish before him I'm not sure I'll be able to take care of my end of the bargain."

Jamie leaned back and wiped her mouth, a sexy move that almost sent him over the edge, but he closed his eyes and put the customer's cock back in his mouth, sucking and sucking, never letting it go, back and forth, back and forth, never quite letting the ten inch dick out of his mouth, just teasing the head of it and then pushing forward so that the tip hit the back of his mouth.

He did this for what seemed like hours, but could only have been a few minutes before he heard the guy pounding on the wall. He wasn't sure at first what was happening and then he remembered the sign. The guy was about to cum.

"What do I do?" He asked Jamie, panicked.

"Here." She said, sitting on his lap and putting the big cock in her mouth. He watched, mesmerized as she swallowed and swallowed, every last drop of cum that came out of the huge white penis in her mouth. She didn't spill a drop, slurping it up and then cleaning off the head of the cock before it disappeared back into the glory hole and it was just the two of them sitting on the chair, Parker with his pants around his ankles, and Jamie licking her lips clean.

"Fuck, that was awesome." Parker said.

"I'm not done."

Jamie slid off his lap and back to her place on the floor, her head between his legs she took Parker's cock in her mouth and suckled until Parker thought he would explode. It only took her a few seconds to accomplish what it had taken him minutes to do, and he felt like he was floating as he unloaded jizz down Jamie's throat. As before she didn't spill a drop, swallowing every last ounce of it, and then cleaning Parker's cock with the loving touch of her tongue.

"Holy shit." Parker said. "I don't think I can walk."

Jamie smiled at him. "It's ok. I think we can sit here a little while."

She crawled back into his lap and they held each other until Parker felt his strength coming back.

"That was fucking amazing." He told her.

"You were great." She said.

When he got his pants back on they slipped out into the hallway and down to the cashier.

"All finished?" The guy asked.

Jamie nodded. Parker said, "Oh, yeah."

"Well, whatever you did it must have been good. Guy left you a hundred bucks."

Parker said, "What?"

"The guy. The one your girlfriend sucked off. Left this." He held out a hundred dollar bill. Parker didn't feel like telling the guy it wasn't Jamie that had sucked the guy off, let him think what he wanted. He took the hundred dollars and just stared at it.

Jamie said, "What are we going to do with it?"

"I know just what to buy with it." Parker said, and they headed downstairs.

12