All Comments on 'Part Time Nurse Ch. 03'

by pantie_fan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I have noticed that

you have a problem getting your characters straight.. First Oliver ios peter and then Peter is Oliver...other than that was pretty horney..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wonderful sex story

I liked them all .I have read them from 1-3. Keep it up. Loved them

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Go on!

There are more stories to tell, more sexy people to join the fun. Don´t stop your fantasy... what about Peter, he want some relief.

chrisp69chrisp69about 7 years ago
more more more please

after reading all three I hope there more adventures to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story. Once Oliver indicated he was fine with Jane's workplace activity, well, game on! But I have a nit to pick before that. Before she was told what was part of her job description, Jane gave no indication she was eager to service strange cock. Presented with that reality, she considered how badly her husband Oliver might react. She had every reason to believe her actions might wreck her marriage. And yet, despite that potential harm, she said yes I'll do it. All that potential bad stuff for a down payment on some kind of recreational water craft? I don't think so. I get it. If Jane walks away from that job, there's a different story to tell. I guess what I'm saying is I don't want to believe someone would take so large a risk for so little a gain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous