Party at Hydro Bob's Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone started applauding, yelling, cheering as that monster pulled out of Connie's dripping pussy. Someone lit a cigarette and handed it to her. Her hands were trembling, she could barely breathe but she wanted that smoke.

The room grew very quiet when Dave announced that was round two. There was one more thing that needed to be done. Everyone was astonished that she wanted to really try this. Now since we knew a lot of these people already, they all knew she loved it up her ass.

She lived for it. Nothing turned her on more than a hot, hard cock reaming her ass.

An adjustment to the table was made to give the perfect angle of attack. Connie giggled, looked at Jan and told her this would, once and for all, certify her but what the hell, she loved it.

Once again, one by one, her hot ass takes each one fully, deliciously. Her pussy is in constant spasms as cock after cock plows her ass, stretching it, loosening it for the ultimate invasion. Each cock getting larger, longer and flooding her with so much slippery cum. Finally, it's Bob standing at her glorious ass. Not a word in the room. You could barely hear a breath.

He put his massive head at her once tight opening and started to push. Bob was twice as thick as the largest guy there. She took about an inch or two and screamed. He was going to tear her apart. Bob stopped and just held it in there. Dave came up to her, leaned over and whispered in her ear. She nodded and Bob opened a small bottle and held it under her nose. She took several whiffs of the poppers and in just a few seconds, she was ready.

Bob started to very slowly push against her and she felt herself opening to accept that massive tool. Once past the rim, Bob glided in easily. Her cum soaked ass was so well lubricated that he had little trouble. Dave gave her a few more whiffs and she went crazy. She started pushing back on Bob's hard cock. He kept thrusting forward. Her body started trembling, Shaking, nearly convulsing as he went deeper and deeper.

With one final thrust, Bob was in, all the way in. The apartment erupted. Bob started fucking her. Really fucking her. She was a bitch in heat. She slammed herself back onto that cock, begging for more.

"I want cock, more cock. Oh Gawdddddd yesssssssss."

The guys started to move to the front of the table. She started sucking every cock she could get her hand on. Dave gave her another couple of whiffs and she grabbed him, and told him to get under her and fuck her pussy while Bob fucked her ass. She slid up, fully impaled on Bob's massive cock while Dave slides under her. Jan took Dave's cock and guided it into Connie's pussy. Once inside, which was no mean trick at this point, Bob returned to fucking Connie's ass.

Jan pulled out a side bench built into the table and another gal did the same on the other side. This allowed the women to lay on their backs and position their heads to give them access to her tits. Connie now had a cock in her ass, another one in her pussy and her face was stuffed with cock from the front. The women were each licking Connie's nipples. The room totally went wild.

In the living room we heard the shouting we decided to go see what the party looked like. Up until now, I had not left the living room. We made our way back into the apartment and I heard a lot of noise coming from the room.

One of my friends saw me and motioned us over to see what was going on. Well, there was my wife. She had one cock in her pussy, one cock in her mouth, two women laying on their backs each one licking one of her breasts and there was Hydro Bob with that monstrous cock buried fully up my wife's ass.

He was slamming her ass unmercifully.

Everyone was talking, encouraging her on. Guys were lined up for the pleasure of filling her wanton mouth. When the guys saw me, they just started to laugh. I was looking at this scene and I was shocked. Nancy and Red were stunned.

Connie looked up at me with this cock gliding down her throat and I swear, she somehow managed a smile. Bob was plowing her asshole so fully, I didn't think anyone could take that much meat up there.

"Enjoy yourself my love. Just don't break her guys." I said, as I took Red and Nancy to get a drink and continue what we started.

I had no idea what had transpired leading up to that. Red and Nancy were utterly speechless.

Personally, I knew my wife. Although shocked by what I saw, I wasn't surprised. I knew how she came the instant I told her about the party.

After Bob came and gave Connie the hardest, longest orgasm she had ever experienced, a full blown orgy broke out. Jan and Dave came out into the living room and pulled us back to the action. Dave grabbed my arm and told me what she had done. I just looked at him like he had three heads. Jan came up and confirmed it and I just started to laugh.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her. She was standing in the kitchen, leaning on the counter, sipping a drink. She had just gotten out of the shower. Her hair was soaking wet, her body was soaking wet. We walked over to her. I kissed her.

"I hear you've had quite a night." I said. "Don't you think you should have dried off after the shower?"

That damned shit eating grin again, "I did honey, trust me, I did." I cracked up, I totally lost it. I couldn't speak.

Bob came into the kitchen, introduced Red and Nancy to Connie while I caught my breath.

I looked at Bob and said I heard he had quite a night himself. We left the girls and wandered away.

"Can you explain something to me?" he asked.

"I'll try."

"How the hell do you keep up with that woman?"

"Bob, I get by with a little help from my friends."

We both cracked right up and headed back to the party.

12