Mandy's Sexcapade: Pantyless & Proud!

Story Info
A fun evening out in a sexy minidress... with no panties...
9.2k words
4.56
40k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,186 Followers

This series is a non-sequential addendum to the "Sharing My Wife Amanda" storyline.

Chapter 1 recounts our actual date night on Saturday, July 14, 2018.

*******************************************

"I have a surprise for you, Mandy."

My beautiful wife looked up from the book she was reading. "What is it?"

"It's in our bedroom. I've been waiting to give it to you."

Her face lit up with excitement.

I held out my hand. "Come on, let me show you."

Amanda took it and followed me to the bedroom door.

"Close your, eyes, Mandy."

She giggled and played along. I carefully guided her inside.

"Ok, you can look."

Amanda opened her eyes. Carefully laid out on our bed was the black minidress that I purchased for her nearly 2 weeks ago. Composed of a very soft and stretchy material, I knew it would hug every curve of her body. It was strapless and sleeveless with an extremely low neckline and scalloped back. The bottom of the minidress would also be equally as revealing since it wouldn't reach even halfway down my wife's thighs.

Her expression was unreadable as she looked from the dress to me then back at the dress. She picked it up, eying it clinically.

"Do you like it?" I asked hopefully.

"Babe, it's a sexy dress. But it's so skimpy! I'd be too embarrassed to wear it in public."

I gazed adoringly at my wife. She was easily the most beautiful thing I had ever---and would ever---lay eyes on. Standing at 5'6, she possessed silky straight black silk hair that ran to her hips and constantly smelled like fresh flowers. Running 10+ miles a week may have given Amanda an athletic physique, toned legs, and rock-hard abs that I could sharpen a knife on, but it didn't take away from her feminine curves. Any man---and many women--- within eyesight couldn't helped but be mesmerized by her perfect 34C breasts and sculpted ass. Even in the middle of a harsh winter, Amanda's skin still showed off a natural bronze tan. Her almond-shaped brown eyes gave her a decidedly exotic countenance, and always seemed to be twinkling with some sort of naughtiness or inside joke that only she was aware of. However, my wife's adorable freckles were perhaps her sexiest physical trait of all.

But all of that paled in comparison to her intelligence and personality.

Amanda and I graduated from the same college, and she had attained an advanced Master's Degree in Green Design Architecture by her mid-20's. Now 30, she was quickly rising through the ranks at her workplace. However, although Amanda possessed model-like good looks and superior intellect, it was her gentle kind-heartedness that always won me over. There wasn't anything she wouldn't do for those she cared about, and she made me the center of her universe just like my entire existence revolved around her.

I loved my wife more than anything, and I adored the very ground that she walked on.

"You have that weird look on your face again."

I snapped out of my reverie. "Sorry, Mandy. I was just imaging how sexy you'd look in that dress."

"A hand towel would cover me more than this thing," she stated bluntly.

"Here, feel it. It's got that nice soft, stretchy material that I like."

"Why don't you wear it, then?"

"I have a confession to make. I made special dinner plans for us tonight, and I was REALLY hoping that you'd wear the outfit."

"What? Where are we going?"

"The Oceanside Cafe."

My wife exclaimed, "The Oceanside Cafe!" It was a 5-star restaurant situated on the waterfront in Center City. Amanda and I had been meaning to dine there for years.

I decided to rectify that.

"I wanted to surprise you with something different, and taking you to Center City immediately popped into my head."

I could tell Amanda was happy since we didn't venture there often. That, in turn, made me a thousand times happier. "I'd love to spend the evening there!"

"Weekend," I corrected her. "I also booked reservations for a hotel."

It was her turn to give me an odd look. "How long have you been planning this?"

"Only for about a month," I deadpanned. "Once I found the dress, I knew I had to take you somewhere special. And you wouldn't believe how difficult it was to coordinate reservations at both places!"

Amanda smiled, but there was still suspicion in her voice. "What's the reason?"

"There isn't one. I wanted to surprise you with something fun and unexpected, that's all."

She regarded me stoically for a moment. Then her eyes suddenly brimmed, and she was in my arms. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Mandy." I stepped back and grinned impudently at her. "So, getting back to the dress..."

"Do you really want me to wear it?"

"Of course! I mean, I've been waiting almost 2 weeks to see you in it!" In a much more serious tone, I added, "Seriously, Mandy. I don't know why you're so embarrassed. You're going to look so fucking hot, everyone within a 50 foot radius will be staring at you!"

My wife sighed and shook her head helplessly. "Omigod, babe. You're crazy, do you know that?"

"Your fault," I replied laconically.

"Well," Amanda began hesitantly. "It DOES look like a fun dress to wear... and I do have the perfect heels to go with it. Now I just gotta figure out the right makeup and---"

"No makeup."

"What?"

"No makeup," I repeated. "Go natural, you're perfect just the way you are. Makeup is a downgrade for you."

She beamed at the compliment. "So you want me to wear this dress, and go without any makeup. Are there any other rules and regulations that I should be aware of?" Her tone was mocking.

I actually did have another idea in mind that would make the night even more memorable, but kept it to myself. "You'll see," was all I said.

Amanda let that go. "So what time is our dinner reservation?"

"6:30pm. If we hurry up and leave soon, we can check into the hotel first and get dressed there. It's only a few blocks from the restaurant."

Amanda smiled, and I realized that she was more delighted with my surprise that she had been letting on.

My ultimate plan was beginning to take form.

*******************************************

Approximately 2 hours later, we arrived at the hotel in downtown Center City. As I pulled our car to the lobby entrance, a very well-dressed valet immediately hurried out and opened the door for Amanda, assisting her out.

"Good evening, madam. Sir. And welcome." The valet was around our age, I surmised.

"Thank you," my wife replied, staring at the luxurious hotel behind him.

Another attendant, this one much older, approached with a luggage cart. "That's ok," Amanda told him. "We just have overnight bags."

"It'll be my pleasure to transport them inside for you."

"Thank you, but we can manage them on our own."

The luggage attended actually appeared crestfallen, but he simply nodded and wheeled the cart away.

Amanda and I entered the hotel lobby as the valet parked our car. Once inside, her eyes took in the opulent surroundings. Giant crystal chandeliers hung from the vaulted ceilings, and the marble floor gleamed pristinely. Everyone around us, including the hotel employees, were sharply dressed.

"Uh, babe. Are sure that we're in the right hotel?"

"Of course. I wasn't going to wine and dine you at a fancy restaurant only to sleep in a fleabag motel. Tonight, we're going 5-star all the way!"

My wife was ecstatic, but blushed self-consciously. "God, I feel so underdressed here."

I grinned impishly. "Then you better hurry up and change!"

We quickly checked in and took the elevator up to the 25th floor. I opened the door to our suite and led my wife inside. The suite was felt as though it was almost the size of our entire house, and everything was immaculate and plush. The entire interior felt sterile, as if it had been cleaned and re-cleaned several times.

Situated at the far end of the suite were 3 huge windows that ran from floor to ceiling, and were set together at slight angles like half of a hexagon. We set our bags down at looked out. From our vantage point, we had a clear, unobstructed view of the Atlantic Ocean as well as the heart of downtown. The windows were closed, and hustle and bustle of the Center City was silent to us.

I had made sure that we were staying in the finest hotel possible.

Amanda turned to me. Dressed for comfort in my grungy concert t-shirt, yoga pants, and sneakers with her hair hastily tied in a ponytail, she looked as beautiful as ever. "Thank you. This is... amazing."

"I should be the one thanking you for allowing me to be part of your life. Have I told you lately how much I love you?"

"Only about 10 times on the way here."

"Then let me make it 11."

I was on her instantly, my mouth and body pressed against hers. Her breasts felt firm against my chest which, in turn, induced my cock to bulge. She felt it, smiling and murmuring into my lips. We made out before the uncovered window, and the idea that the world was watching us excited me even more.

However, my lust was too overwhelming, and I began dragging Amanda to the bed as I continued to kiss and touch her all over. We fell onto it together. The thick, plush blanket smelled fresh and newly laundered, and it felt like we were laying on a thick layer of soft cotton balls.

I couldn't stop kissing her, but she pulled away. "Stop," Amanda whispered reluctantly. "We're going to be late."

"I don't care. I want you right now."

"You didn't spend weeks planning this just to make us late for dinner!"

She did have a point. "What about just a quickie?" I pleaded desperately.

Amanda laughed, slapped me on the shoulder, and rolled off the bed. "You're such a guy! Come on, get up and get dressed." Her expression suddenly became sly. "Who knows, if you play your cards right, maybe I'll show you my appreciation later."

I quickly jumped out of bed.

It took me less than 10 minutes to put on my dress shirt, necktie, and khakis, and comb my hair. The necktie was probably overdoing it, but I wanted to go all out tonight. I turned around to watch Amanda get dressed. Aside from wearing thin, silk panties, she was completely naked and holding the minidress in her hands. She lowered it to the floor and stepped into it, drawing it up her legs like a pair of pants. She pulled it up past her midsection, then stretched the material over her trunk. Amanda tugged at the fabric to straighten it out, pulling the skirt down her legs as far as she could and pulling the neckline up over hear breasts.

"How do I look?"

I was actually speechless as I gaped at my stunning wife. The material was so thin and form-fitting that it appeared as though it was merely a painted on her! Her cavernous cleavage was on full display and left little to the imagination. The front of the dress may have been low, but the back was even lower, plunging down to her lower back. The skirt portion rode tantalizing high, showing off Amanda's perfect runner's legs.

The minidress fit her like a glove. No, more than a glove... it was like another layer of skin.

I continued to stare in awe. The minidress was strapless and sleeveless, and no one would be able to not notice how it exposed her smooth neck, or her toned arms and shoulders. Amanda's hair was still tied in a ponytail, calling attention her picture-perfect face, including her poignant cheekbones, sparkling eyes, and adorable freckles.

I actually felt a lump in my throat. "You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen... and I've never seen you more beautiful than you are right now."

I had to be honest: staring at wife made me harder than ever, and I wanted to fuck her right here and now, reservation at the 5-star restaurant be damned.

"Are you just saying that?" Amanda quavered. She studied herself in the mirror, first examining one profile and then the other as she smoothed the material. Lastly, she turned completely around and studied her backside.

"Does this dress make me look fat?"

The question was so comical that I couldn't tell if my wife was serious or not.

Her look was austere.

I shook my head. I always found it ironic that Amanda fretted so much about her appearance when she could give lingerie models a run for their money.

"Mandy, I'm serious. There's aren't enough superlatives to describe how sensational you look."

That made her blush. "This dress is so tight, I can barely breathe. I think it's cutting off my circulation in certain areas."

"It DOES look rather snug on you, but I don't think the Oceanside Cafe will seat us if you change back into your t-shirt and yoga pants."

We burst out laughing, and I knew at that precise moment that this night was going to be one to be remembered.

"Ok, just let me do my hair, and I'll be ready to go."

"Don't worry about your hair, it looks perfect just the way it is."

"But it's in a ponytail!" My wife sounded horrified.

I sighed patiently. "Natural look. Perfect." I spoke haltingly to tease her.

Amanda threw her hands up in defeat. "Fine, if you say so! You'll at least let me wear heels, right?"

"Definitely 'yes' to the heels."

Her black high heels truly completed the sexy ensemble. More so than ever, Amanda looked like she belonged in the pages of a magazine or immortalized on a painting in an art gallery.

We were soon ready to leave our suite. As Amanda reached out for the door handle, I glanced at her ass. The fabric of the minidress was so thin that the outline of her underwear easily detectable.

I stopped her before she could open the door. "One last thing, Mandy."

"Uh oh..."

I swallowed hard; this was the moment I had been waiting for.

"I don't want you to wear panties tonight."

My wife started to chuckle, but when I didn't budge and kept my expression rigid, her jaw almost hit the floor. "Babe," she began slowly as if she were talking to a small child or an imbecile, "a napkin would cover my body more than this tiny little dress. The bottom is already riding halfway up my ass. If I walk out of this room without any underwear, people will notice."

I grinned wolfishly. "That's kinda the point." Without waiting for permission, I dropped to my knees, reached up her skirt, and began pulling her panties down.

"What are you doing? Stop!" She attempted to slap my hand away in shock.

I stopped and looked up at her solemnly. "If it makes you uncomfortable, then of course I won't force you to do it. But I've been thinking about this night for so long. Everything... the dress you're wearing... Oceanside Cafe... this hotel... what I'm asking you to do now... it's all been part of the grand scheme of things. I know I'm being fucked up and perverted, but... I guess I'm still asking you to do this. For me."

There was a myriad of emotions etched on Amanda's face. The barely-there minidress had already tested her resolve, but now my additional request was really pushing her to her limit, as I had expected. Consternation was noticeable in Amanda's eyes, but the more I pleaded with her, the more evident her conflict became.

I knew my wife better than she knew herself. The sexual depravity was there, just below the surface of her awareness. The difference between us was that I felt comfortable and confident enough to reveal that side of myself to her, while she was still too embarrassed to admit it, especially to herself.

And that had always been part of my masterplan for tonight: playing on those suppressed feelings to draw Amanda out of her shell and make this night something unexpected, something we would never....EVER... forget.

The corner of her lips slowly curved upward, and mirth began creeping in to her expression. But there was something else there as well.

Confidence.

I was still kneeling before Amanda when she nodded at me once. Without comment, I finished drawing the panties down her legs, and gently helped her step out of them. I stood up and returned her sly smile as I neatly folded her panties and tucked them in my pocket.

My wife's widened and her smile was downright naughty.

We headed down to the lobby.

*******************************************

The elevator doors opened, and Amanda and I stepped out hand-in-hand.

There was a fair amount of people present in the hotel lobby, and virtually every one of them stopped what they were doing and stared admiringly at my wife. She kept her head high and back erect, and while she pretended not to notice all the heads turning as we strode past them, her bright red cheeks indicated otherwise.

I was having trouble containing myself, as well, as I practically grinned from ear to ear. It was such a sexy thing to observe Amanda be the object of everyone's attention, and even more so to know that her confidence was growing exponentially by the second. And, as superficial and childish as it was, I was supremely proud to show her off.

As we marched out onto the busy street and down the sidewalk, and it was more of the same. Men and women alike turned to stare at Amanda. At first, I relished the looks the passersby were giving my wife. After 2 blocks, however, the open leers and catcalls thrown her way made me feel uncomfortable, if not unsafe. I even noticed a man furtively taking a cellphone picture of Amanda through the corner of my eye, but when I turned to confront him, he had slithered among the crowd.

Things definitely felt much more exposed out here than they did in the confines of the hotel lobby. I suddenly wondered if I had gone too far and placed Amanda in a dangerous situation. Maybe dressing her up so provocatively wasn't such a great idea, after all.

I glanced at her. My wife may have been pretending to be oblivious to the way people were reacting to her appearance, but I knew Amanda better than that.

Her smile was more confident and radiant than ever.

I chuckled inwardly, and wrapped my arms protectively around Amanda's shoulders, holding her close.

The restaurant was still a block away.

*******************************************

"Hello. We're here for our 6:30 dinner reservation."

The host immediately looked up. We made initial eye contact, but his focus quickly shifted to Amanda when he noticed her standing next to me. He quickly recovered to turn his attention back to me, but I couldn't help but grin.

The host blushed guiltily, knowing that he had been caught, but he coolly continued on, verifying the reservation and then asking us to wait.

Amanda and I remained in a nearby alcove and as our table was prepared. Next to us was a huge saltwater aquarium built into the wall that contained exotic sea life. As Amanda peered into it, I looked around. The entire length of the far wall was an open glass window that provided a beautiful view of the Atlantic Ocean. A huge fountain was situated at the opposite end, and seated next to that was a string quartet. Dressed formally in black, they strummed their instruments softly, adding a perfect ambience to the atmosphere.

Amanda slid behind me and wrapped herself around my arm. "This place is magnificent."

Our host returned a moment later and led us to our table. It was nestled in a corner between the long window and wall, which met at a 90 degree angle. The table was made of sturdy oak and shined with a varnished gloss. Elegant dinnerware was situated formally on the tabletop.

The host politely pulled the seat facing the wall out for Amanda.

"Mandy, why don't you go on the inside, and I'll sit over here?" I suggested mildly.

My wife shot me a look. I knew what she was thinking: her dress was already dangerously short. With her back against the wall, she'd be facing the entire restaurant, and if someone was lucky enough to get a peek up her skirt...

"I prefer the outside seat, thank you very much."

The host nodded and courteously gestured for her to sit.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,186 Followers