Party Extreme Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camera focused back on Malcolm. His huge cock was fully erect now, and must have been at least 10 inches or more, and thick. He moved his cock in close to Sarah and brushed it against her lips briefly. She craned her neck and opened her mouth to take him in, but she only got to touch his cock with her lips before he pulled it away. Malcolm teased her again with his cock, tapping her on the cheek and moving it away before Sarah could get her lips around it. Maxine grabbed my cock and started to stroke it for me. I was horny as hell again watching Sarah play with the monster cock. The camera zoomed out and took in the whole scene. The guy in the red Lycra shorts was rubbing his cock up and down Sarah's pussy. Malcolm leant down to speak to Sarah, but I couldn't hear what he said.

At that point Maxine pulled hard on my cock and manoeuvred me around in front of her so that my back was to the screen. She pushed down on my shoulders so I got down on my knees. I heard Sarah begging to be fucked, using coarse language I had never heard from her before. A loud moan from Sarah suggested she got what she was begging for. I tried to turn around to see the action, but Maxine grabbed my hair and Megan lashed my back to remind me to behave. Maxine pushed my face into her pussy and just held it there. I didn't move, or try to lick her; I just breathed in her delicious scent as I listened to my wife who I assumed was now sucking a monster cock while the guy in the red shorts was fucking her. I desperately wanted to stroke my own cock, but my hands were still restrained behind my back. I could hear sucking and slurping noises from the video, with the occasional moan from Sarah.

The sound of Sarah sucking cock, plus the thought of her getting fucked at the same time was exhilarating. It made me desperate to sink my face into Maxine's pussy, plunge my tongue into her, taste her juices and pleasure her, but she just held my face in her crotch for what seemed like ages. I could hear a guy from the video grunting and sighing, obviously releasing his load. I wondered where Sarah received it. I could hear several voices encouraging Sarah, egging her on to go deeper, take more, suck it and so on. Every now and then the crowd would applaud, and then encourage her on again. All I could think about was her gorgeous lips wrapped around Malcolm's cock.

Maxine wrenched my head back by my hair. "If you're good and do as you're told, I'll let you taste me later on," she said.

I nodded yes. Without letting me look around, Maxine swapped places with Diane. Diane however opened her legs wide and pushed my face into her pussy. I ran my tongue over her labia then straight up her slit and swirled around her clit. She responded by sliding her pussy up and down over my mouth and nose. The action on the screen sounded like it was reaching a crescendo with the unmistakable sounds of Sarah orgasming. I thought Megan must have taken pity on me when she crouched down behind me and started stroking my cock.

Diane suddenly parted her legs even wider; she pulled my head from between her legs and assisted some guy to enter his cock into her from behind. I watched from close up as the cock stroked in and out of her pussy. Diane pushed my face back to her crotch. I resisted, but Megan assisted in forcing my face back into Diane's pussy. There was nothing I could do but go back to work licking her, concentrating on her clit, while the cock fucked her. I could hear Sarah on screen protesting, calling out for someone to stop. She was quite vocal and sounded very alarmed for a moment, but then went quiet except for the sounds of sucking and fucking. I desperately wanted to see what was going on with her. I continued to suck and lick Diane's clit for some time while the guy behind her kept sliding his cock in and out, slowly increasing his speed. Megan kept stroking my aching swollen cock, taking me so close to coming again.

Diane began to moan and buck her hips. The guy fucking her took that as his queue and started to really pound her, whilst I kept licking her clit. The two of them came and I tried to pull my head out before his cum could ooze out, but Diane and Megan held me there. The guy removed his cock.

"Clean her pussy, Slave," Maxine commanded.

I felt like gagging at the thought of it. I couldn't bring myself to do it, and just stayed still. Megan slipped her hand down around my balls and savagely squeezed them. I tried to pull away and fell on my side on the floor. As Megan released my balls, Maxine pulled me up to my knees by my hair and slapped me hard across the face.

"You must never disobey your mistress", she roared.

As Megan pushed me aside and plunged her own face between Diane's thighs, Maxine pushed my face back down to the floor and held me there with her foot on the back of my neck. On screen I could hear Sarah moaning and begging for more, like she was on the verge of another climax. I desperately wanted to see the screen but couldn't move while Maxine pinned me to the floor.

"Stand," Maxine ordered.

I struggled to get to my feet, unable to use my bound arms to assist me. Maxine grabbed my cock and led me from the room, preventing me from getting another glimpse of the screen. Megan and Diane followed.

Maxine led us down the corridor towards the pool. She stopped halfway along outside a closed door and turned to Megan.

"Wait here and keep the Slave's cock hard."

"Yes Mistress," Megan replied.

Maxine opened the door, and I could hear music like that playing in the room where Sarah was fucking and sucking. Maxine and Diane both entered, closing the door behind them. Megan leaned against the wall next to the door, spread her legs wide and pushed me down to lick her. I obliged and plunged my tongue into her for the second time that night. I could still faintly taste semen from our session before. I licked and flicked her pussy for ten minutes or more until she finally climaxed and slid down the wall. Noticing my cock was only semi hard; Megan started to stroke me back to a full erection.

We had both just stood up when the door opened and Diane came out. She gathered up the chain lead attached to the collar around my balls, and led me into the room. There was quite a crowd of people, many more than appeared earlier on the video screen. Sarah was still blindfolded and strapped to the rack, but her hands had been released. She was sucking the cock of the guy in the red Lycra shorts. Malcolm was sitting on a chair directly in front of Sarah, his cock fully erect, with Stephanie slowly pumping it and occasionally licking and sucking the head. Diane led me straight up behind Sarah.

I looked down over my wife's body. She was hot and sweaty, and looked so erotic and sexy trussed up ready for fucking. Diane pulled me in close and rubbed my cock up and down Sarah's slit. Sarah moaned and let go of the cock she had been sucking. She just bowed her head and quietly moaned and sighed as Diane rubbed my cock all around her pussy then guided me in. I started to pump her slowly, knowing I wouldn't last long if I went any faster. As I was stroking in and out, the guy in the red Lycra shorts lifted Sarah's head and brushed his cock against her lips. She took him back into her mouth and started to suck him whilst she pumped his cock with her right hand. The sight of my wife sucking some guy while I fucked her from behind was too much for me. I quickened my pace, thrusting with long strokes. Just as my orgasm erupted, my cock slid out of her pussy and sprayed cum over her pussy and arse.

I held still for a few moments dribbling cum, then Maxine stepped forward and grabbed my balls.

"Clean out your slut wife," she whispered in my ear as she slowly squeezed my balls.

"Yes mistress," I said urgently to stop my balls being crushed.

I got down below Sarah, facing back out toward the onlookers. Tilting my head back I reached up and licked Sarah's slit, sucking up fresh gobs of my own cum. I hoped no one else had come in her, as I slid my tongue around her pussy. Sarah was obviously enjoying my remonstrations, and started to push her pussy down onto my face. My cum continued to dribble down her pussy, and I lapped it all up, tasting my own juices mixed with hers. I kept licking her pussy, slowly concentrating more and more on her clit.

Suddenly I was aware of someone standing astride me, and the next thing I felt was the tip of someone's cock pushing my face out of the way as the owner hunted for the opening to Sarah's tunnel. I watched in awe as the head of an enormous cock found her hole and slowly forced its way in with ever lengthening strokes. Sarah was screaming then sighing, in pleasure and pain. Her pussy slowly consumed this cock. I felt a hand on my balls, slowly crushing them again. Taking this as the signal to get back to work I returned to licking and sucking the front of Sarah's pussy. We were slowly driving her wild. I could sense she was pumping and sucking the other guy's cock harder and faster as I lashed my tongue over her clit. The guy fucking her was driving his rod home really hard, slamming her pussy into my face with each of his strokes.

Sarah was moaning and screaming continuously, rising slowly to a climax. She was thrusting her arse back at the guy fucking her then driving her pussy into my face. I heard the other guy she was sucking grunt and moan as he came, then Sarah's hips started to twitch uncontrollably as she too worked up to her climax. The guy fucking started to pump her fast, as I lashed my tongue rapidly over her clit. Sarah screamed as she reached her climax. The guy fucking her reached his climax a moment later, pumping her full with a fresh load of cum.

The crowd in the room cheered and applauded. Sarah lifted her pussy away from me and the guy who just fucked her removed his cock, dribbling cum and pussy juices over me. I felt someone pulling on my cock, commanding me to get out from under Sarah. I stood up and turned to look at Sarah. Her blindfold had been removed, but she didn't turn around; she just kept watching Malcolm and Stephanie. Stephanie had mounted Malcolm and was riding his cock with long slow strokes. Rising up until the head of his cock was just sliding out of her tunnel, then sinking back down she completely engulfed his member. Megan turned me around again, grabbed my lead and led me back to the dungeon, shutting me in my cell without a word, and left me there, hands still restrained behind my back.

Sarah Recalls

As I was led from the lounge room a blindfold was slipped over my head. I felt unsteady being led without seeing where I was going. I could tell we were in a corridor, then entering a room. Dance music was playing and I was aware of other people around me. I was led around the room, being paraded for the audience. Hands were grabbing me, stroking my arse and tits and even trying to reach between my legs. Someone then made me kneel up on some contraption and my pulse quickened as I was strapped onto this rack, blindfolded with my hands still tied behind my back. My pulse started to race with excitement when I was tilted forward and my legs were spread wide apart. I had no doubt about what was coming. My pussy felt hot, wet and exposed. My whole body felt tingly with nervous excitement.

I should have been worried, but all I could think about was taking Malcolm's cock again. I could hear Stephanie and Malcolm right in front, and from their sounds I guessed Stephanie was working on getting his cock hard. I suddenly felt the head of a cock brush against my lips. Hoping it was Malcolm I craned my neck and tried to take his cock in my mouth, but only managed to kiss the head. He pulled his cock away, then teased me with it, tapping me on the cheek and whisking his cock away. Someone started to rub his cock up and down my slit. It felt delicious as his cock parted my lips, brushed my clit and threatened to plunge into me. Then Malcolm dropped the bomb on me.

"Satisfy all the men in this room, then you too can have another go on my cock."

Instantly I had butterflies in my stomach. I had no idea how many men were in the room.

Someone's cock kept sliding up and down my pussy, driving me wild with anticipation.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now," I begged. "Slide your hot cock into me."

I felt hands stroking my face, then a cock brushed against my lips. I parted my lips and allowed the cock to slowly slide between them. The owner started to pump my mouth, as I took him deeper and deeper on each stroke. He removed his cock for a moment, teasing me. Then I moaned loudly as the guy behind me gripped my hips and sunk his cock into me, stroking in and out, pushing deep inside me. I concentrated on the sensation, and clenched my vagina muscles around the cock. Someone released my hands and guided my right hand to his cock. I started to squeeze and pump this third cock while my left hand took hold of the cock already in my mouth. The guy fucking me slipped out of my vagina every now and then, rubbing his cock over my slit, stroking my clit, then plunging back into me.

I was in heaven, moaning every time he stroked my clit. My fantasy to have a cock in both ends had come true. I stroked and sucked and flicked my tongue all over the head of the cock in my mouth, slowly increasing my pace. The owner stroked my face as I bobbed up and down his shaft. He started to thrust hard into my mouth, making me gag occasionally, obviously getting close to coming. I felt his knob swell in my mouth, then blast a stream of thick creamy cum to the back of my throat. I had no option but to swallow as he continued to pump my mouth. I heard the onlookers cheering as I sucked the guy dry and he stepped away.

Immediately the other cock I was pumping was thrust into my mouth. The guy fucking my pussy increased his tempo, gripping my hips really tight, thrusting deep into me with long powerful strokes, which ended in three really deep thrusts as he released his load deep within me. As I continued to suck the second cock, I stroked and gently massaged the owner's balls with one hand while I pumped his cock with the other. I could hear him murmuring his approval of my technique. The cock in my pussy slid out, and I assumed it was the same guy who then climbed underneath me and started to lick me clean. I could feel his tongue running all around my pussy, cleaning up the mixture of our juices. Every time his tongue flicked over my clit I moved from heaven to pure ecstasy. My climax was building. I was increasing the pace and intensity of the blowjob I was delivering. The guy I was sucking started to moan and push down on my head, but I was thrashing around to much as the intensity of my pussy being licked was driving me wild. I couldn't help letting the cock slip from my mouth. I pumped it furiously and thrashed the head of the cock over my lips while I flicked it with my tongue. The guy licking me had his tongue deep inside me, then he moved up to suck my clit into his mouth and ever so gently flick it with his tongue. The sensation was exquisite, and as the guy I was masturbating blasted cum all over my face, I exploded into the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced.

I could vaguely hear the room applauding. The moment the two guys moved away from me others replaced them. I sucked another three guys off; one of who fucked me for a while before letting me finish him off in my mouth. I swallowed cum, had it sprayed over my face, and two guys fucked me and sprayed their cum over my back. I was sucking my sixth cock for the session when another guy blew his load deep into me. He too got down and cleaned me out, paying special attention to drive me to another orgasm, although not as powerful as the first licker had delivered. The next guy who moved in to fuck me started trying to push his cock into my arse. He pushed hard against my sphincter, starting to force his way in. I moved my hips around as much as I could to prevent him entering me there."

"No," I screamed. "Not there. Get away from me."

I heard Malcolm call him off, and felt his cock move down to enter my pussy, giving me another great fuck, bringing me to a great orgasm by stroking my clit while he fucked me.

I lost track of how many cocks I sucked and fucked in that session, but apart from the attempted arse fuck, I loved every moment. I felt slutty and wanton, debauched and wicked, and deceitful as I thought of how I knew John would be thinking I could never do anything like this. Just before the end of the session, someone wiped all the cum off me. The blindfold was removed and I saw Lucas in front of me, his long cock fully erect. I slowly licked his rod from base to tip before sinking my mouth over him and swirling my tongue around the head of his cock. I could taste my own juices on his cock, and knew he must have been one of the first to fuck me. I took great pleasure in pleasing this stud who I assumed was probably the one who earlier took me to the height of ecstasy I had never reached before. Someone replaced the blind fold, and I was plunged back into my dark fantasy world. I felt another cock being rubbed up and down my slit, teasing me, making me hot again, and aching for another fucking.

I stopped sucking Lucas' cock for a few moments and bowed my head down enjoying the gentle caresses of my pussy. The guy behind me eased his cock in and started to slowly fuck me. Lucas lifted my head and brushed my lips with his cock. I went back to work sucking and pumping him. The guy fucking me quickened his pace and shortly released his load a little too quickly for my liking. He slipped out just as he came, sparying cum over my pussy. I hoped that meant another licking and I wasn't disappointed. This guy was an expert and seemed to know how to drive me wild.

I was thrashing around on his face when I felt a pair of hands hold my hips steady whilst another cock was guided into me. I felt my pussy being stretched wide as an enormous cock was thrust deep into me. This was beyond my wildest dream, a tongue on my clit, a huge cock in my pussy and a superb long cock in my mouth. I couldn't help screaming out in pleasurable pain, as I felt I was being split in two and licked into heaven. I sucked Lucas' cock, pumping him and lashing my tongue over his knob with ever increasing vigor as my orgasm started to build yet again. The guy fucking me was slamming hard against my arse, banging the head of his cock against my cervix. Lucas grunted and shot a stream of hot thick cum over my tongue. His taste was delicious and heightened my pleasure as I hungrily sucked the rest of his load from his rod. The guy licking me was flicking his tongue rapidly over my clit. I was on the brink of climaxing, pushing back as hard as I could to meet each thrust of the guy fucking me, moaning, screaming and thrashing around. As the most intense orgasm swept through me I felt the guy fucking me pump his load of cum deep into me, whilst the guy licking me held his quivering tongue on my clit. I was delirious with ecstasy, shuddering through a massive orgasm that left me contentedly exhausted.

As the guys servicing my pussy moved away and Lucas stepped to the side, the blindfold was removed to reveal a view of Stephanie riding Malcolm's shaft. I had just had more cock than I had ever dreamt of, yet the sight of Stephanie riding the prize cock left me jealous and lusting for more. Stephanie was sliding down to the base of his cock then rising until I could just see the tip nestled between her pussy lips. After a few more strokes, Malcolm lifted her off, stood, and came over to me. He brought his cock right up to my face, and without hesitation I ran my tongue from his balls to the tip. The taste of Stephanie's juices was strangely exciting. I slid my tongue all around his shaft and then all around the head of his cock, paying special attention to the underside of the glans, seeking out more of Stephanie's juices and replacing them with my own. I started to work my mouth over the enormous head, flicking him with my tongue. Suddenly he pulled back.