Party Extreme Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John Recalls

Maxine led Megan and me up the stairs, along a corridor to one of the upstairs rooms. We entered a large sumptuous bedroom that was dominated by a king size wrought iron bed in the center of the room. Sarah was already perched on the edge of the bed in a kneeling position. Quentin was standing behind her, rubbing his cock up and down her slit, teasing her. Malcolm was on the bed fastening cuffs, firstly to Sarah's ankles and then to her wrists. As he moved in front of her, Sarah kept trying to grab Malcolm's cock and feed it into her mouth. Like Quentin, he kept teasing her, pulling his cock away just as her tongue would reach the head. She kept begging to be fucked. God she looked hot.

Malcolm turned Sarah around and made her lie on her back across the bed. Both Malcolm and Quentin then secured her arms and legs to the frame of the bed, such that her head hung down over the side of the bed. Quentin placed a couple of pillows under her arse, lifting her and opening her legs wider. Her dripping pussy was on full display. Quentin knelt down in front of her and flicked his tongue over her engorged lips.

"Mmmmmm, aaahhhh, yesss," she moaned loudly and tried to thrust her pussy into his face.

Quentin stood up again and ran the head of his cock back and forth over her pussy, then placed it just at the entrance to her tunnel. Sarah thrust her hips back as much as she could and managed get the head of his cock into her. Quentin held steady as Sarah continued to thrash around.

"Come on, fuck me. Fuck me," she begged.

Slowly Quentin started to feed his cock into her, as Sarah sucked Malcolm's cock into her mouth. Maxine started to massage my cock for me. I was rock hard watching my wanton wife getting fucked, and sucking off Malcolm's monstrous cock. I was totally stunned to see my wife willingly participate. I never thought of her fucking anyone but me, so to see her like this just blew my mind. Maxine's hand felt fabulous on my cock. My pulse was racing, my emotions were out of control, and I was totally overcome by my jealousy and lust for my brazen, sexy wife.

"I think she's ready for her reward now," Malcolm said as he moved around to swap places with Quentin.

Malcolm was going to make Sarah deep-throat Quentin if she wanted to be fucked by Malcolm's massive cock. As Quentin sunk his cock deeper and deeper into her throat, Malcolm started to push his cock into her pussy. I was on the verge of coming when Maxine slipped her hand down to my balls and gave them a firm squeeze.

"Get down and eat my pussy," she commanded.

I could have wept. I was torn between wanting to watch my wife getting reamed by Malcolm and Quentin from both ends, or eating out my boss's pussy. But I had no choice. Hands still secured behind my back; I got down on my knees and plunged my face into Maxine's pussy. Her delicious juices flowed out onto my tongue as it flicked up between her swollen lips and over her throbbing clit. I could hear Sarah moaning, and Malcolm and Quentin grunting from their exertions. I licked and sucked Maxine's pussy for all I was worth. I tried to bring her to orgasm in the hope I could return to watch Sarah. Maxine's juices were smeared over my face and running down my cheeks and chin. She grabbed my hair and roughly guided where she wanted my attentions, first to her clit then my tongue deep in her pussy. The action on the bed was reaching a crescendo. Sarah was moaning loudly and by the sounds of it, thrashing around on the bed.

"Get up," Maxine ordered.

She hauled me up by my hair as I struggled to stand, and spun me around to face the bed. Sarah was thrashing around with Quentin's cock buried to the hilt in her mouth, and Malcolm driving his cock deep into her pussy. She had one hand free, vigorously stroking her clit. I was mesmerized by the action. Quentin grunted and came deep in her throat. Sarah was struggling for breath and frantically trying to reach her own orgasm.

Malcolm moaned and jerked violently as he released his load of cum into my wife, tipping her over the edge into her own shattering orgasm. She continued to convulse for several seconds as Quentin and Malcolm withdrew their cocks. She lay exhausted on the bed as Maxine's hand grabbed my rock hard cock and pulled me towards the bed.

"Lie down next to Sarah," she commanded me.

I climbed onto the bed and rolled onto my back, hands still restrained behind me. Maxine straddled me and my heart stopped for a moment as she slid my cock into her pussy. I was in heaven, fucking this Goddess while beside me lay my exhausted wife. If I hadn't come multiple times already that night, I'm sure I would have lost my load right there and then. I pumped my cock into Maxine's velvety hot pussy, and rocked my hips to stroke my cock in and out of her slippery tunnel.

"Release her bonds," Maxine said.

Malcolm released Sarah's restraints, and she just lay there.

"Kneel up beside us, Sarah," Maxine said.

Sarah did as she was asked. She had a few drops of cum on her cheeks, which dripped onto her breasts. Maxine pulled Sarah towards her and started to lick the cum from her, first licking her tits, then moving up to clean her face. She slid her tongue over Sarah's cheeks, and up over her eyebrow to retrieve a stray drop of cum. She moved back down to Sarah's lips and gently ran her tongue across them. Sarah needed no more encouragement, and opened her mouth to receive Maxine's tongue.

The sight was driving me wild. I felt on the verge of coming, pumping Maxine as much as I could, but couldn't quite get to the point of release. Sarah was finding it an awkward position, partly leaning over me to kiss Maxine, so she straddled me. I lost sight of what they were doing as my view was taken up by Sarah's cum soaked pussy just inches above my face.

"Let John taste you," Maxine suggested to Sarah.

Sarah started to drop her pussy onto my face. I tried to struggle out of the way, but was effectively pinned to the bed. I was horrified but strangely stimulated as the fresh load of cum now dripping from her pussy was being lowered onto my face. There was no way out, and as her pussy came into contact with my face I plunged my tongue deep into her hole. I could smell cum mixed with her juices, and although I tried not to swallow any, I could taste the semen mixed with her musk. I ran my tongue all over her pussy, working her back into a state of high arousal. Slowly I paid more and more attention to her clit. The aromas, taste and Maxine's superb pussy were all keeping me constantly on the verge of orgasm. Sarah started to moan and jerk her hips erratically as her orgasm approached. I concentrated on her clit and brought her to another shattering orgasm. Her pussy tightened, squeezing a stream of cum from her.

Sarah collapsed on her back beside me. Maxine hauled me back up to a kneeling position. She released my hands, placed two thick pillows under Sarah's arse.

"Now fuck your wife."

I positioned myself between Sarah's legs. The pillows had raised her arse so that I could fuck her from a kneeling position. I slid my cock into her pussy and pumped my aching member deep into her.

Maxine straddled Sarah's head, facing me, and lowered her pussy onto Sarah's face. To my utter surprise Sarah didn't flinch or complain she just started to lick Maxine's pussy, timidly at first, but gaining confidence as she got used to the taste of another woman. Maxine leaned forward to kiss me while my wife licked her, and I fucked my wife. I was lost in my own ecstasy as I participated in a sexual act that until that night I would only ever have dreamed about. It was Sarah's first time with a woman, but she quickly had Maxine writhing around on her face, bucking her hips, biting her lips, moaning. She returned to me for another deep kiss, probing my mouth with her long tongue as I probed hers. Finally she threw her head back and started to moan wildly. Her large tits were heaving up and down as she ground her pussy onto Sarah's face.

The sight was too much for me and finally I passed the point of no return, experiencing a long and totally exhausting orgasm. I could feel my cum surge past the cock ring and fire deep into Sarah's pussy. Maxine reached her climax just after me, gripping Sarah's head tightly between her thighs and controlling any further attention from Sarah. We all collapsed on the bed and just lay there panting.

Sarah Recalls

Without saying a word, Maxine, the two guys and Megan left us there on the bed. I rolled over into John's arms, and he held me in a snug, warm embrace, gently kissing me and running his tongue over my lips. Neither of us moved or said anything for what seemed like ages. I don't know what John was thinking, but I was totally lost in my fear of where that evening had taken us. I knew our relationship would never be the same. I had done things I would never even speak about, yet I didn't feel ashamed. Quite the contrary, I was thrilled with how liberated I felt; yet I knew John and I would have to work through how our own sex lives would now need to change. A whole world of sexual adventure had opened up for me, and I hoped John felt the same way. Whatever happened, I knew I would be back.