Party Extreme Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will get your reward tonight," he said, "but I think you need to relax for a bit and recover."

To my great disappointment, Malcolm left the room. I was unstrapped, and Stephanie and some of the other ladies escorted me to the spa where we spent the next hour relaxing, chatting, and drinking. The ladies were praising my performance for a newcomer, particularly for someone who was just looking!

John Recalls

It seemed like ages I was left in the cell. It was mostly quiet, with the occasional sound of someone leaving or being returned to his or her cell down the other end of the dungeon. Eventually I heard people approaching my end of the dungeon.

"Let me come you bastard. Lick me, fuck me, do anything. Make me come," a woman was begging as she drew near to my cell.

"No, no, no. Don't leave me here," she shrieked as the door to the cell next door opened.

It sounded like she was struggling. The loud crack of a whip and a muted shriek from the woman ended her protestations.

"Ok, then let's see where else we can put you," I heard a male voice say.

A tall well-built guy approached my cell and peered in through the bars. I didn't recognize him but he smiled, and dragged the girl in front of my cell. It was the petite blond haired Asian girl. She was wearing a black corset, black stockings, and black shoes. She had a slim taught body with firm perky nippled tits. Her hair was a bit tussled, and her hands were cuffed in front of her. She really looked quite exotic with her dyed hair and sexy outfit. Her master opened my cell door and pushed her in.

"You can fuck him if you can get him up again," he said laughing as he turned to leave.

I was lying stretched out on the floor, hands cuffed behind my back, with my head and shoulders resting against the wall of my cell. The Asian girl looked me over, smiled and introduced herself as Susie. I awkwardly introduced myself, and made small talk about the events of the evening. She moved over to me and gently wrapped her hands around my cock. She started stroking it whilst telling me of her adventures that evening, and boy had she been working hard. Her only complaint was that no one had let her come. She was horny as hell and itching for more cock. She was doing a good job bringing my cock back to life. There was no doubt she was going to try and satisfy herself on me.

I soon had a rigid cock that was aching quite painfully from all the fucking earlier in the evening. Susie straddled me and guided my aching member into her. Her pussy was hot and tight, and felt fabulous sliding up and down my cock. She placed her hands on the wall above my head and lent down to kiss me. Her tongue darted into my mouth. I could smell semen and faintly taste it as I kissed her back. She parted from our kiss to adjust her position slightly and I noticed damp patches in her hair and on her corset that I assumed to be cum from the guys she sucked off earlier. She kissed me again, more deeply this time and ground her tight little pussy down to the base of my cock. The taste of her mouth, the smell of semen and the remnants of her perfume were an intoxicating mixture to the senses. She was moaning between kissing me and starting to thrash around wildly on my cock, grinding her pussy and clitoris into me. She was rubbing her pert little tits and long erect nipples into my chest as she probed my mouth with her tongue. I couldn't believe my response as I felt my cock swell back to be fully erect.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Susie was moaning.

I was swivelling my hips to thrust my cock up deep into her pussy. She leant back with her hands on my stomach while I bounced her on my cock. Her beautiful pert tits were jiggling about as she writhed and ground her pussy down on my cock. My senses were going into overload as this sexy nymph gripped my cock in her tight pussy. In a matter of moments I reached the point of no return, sighing deeply as I shot a small load of cum deep into Susie.

"Nooooo," she screamed in despair. "No, no, no. You bastard," she exclaimed.

She thrashed wildly on my cock as it started to soften. She angrily climbed off me, dragged me from the wall, and sat on my face before I had a chance to move out of the way. She reeked of semen. I hoped it was only mine, but really I knew otherwise. She was clean-shaven, and felt silky smooth against my face. She forced her clit down onto my mouth, but I couldn't bring myself to lick her. She thrashed around on my face a bit.

"Lick me you prick."

I just lay still.

"Fucking lick me," she angrily demanded.

I didn't respond. She stood up, turned around and sat her pussy right back on my face, with my nose pushing into her opening. This time as she forced her clit onto my mouth I felt her grab my balls and start to squeeze. I tried to throw her off me, but she squeezed harder, causing me some real pain. I lay still and she relaxed a little.

"Now you're gonna lick me."

I didn't respond, but this time she pulled and squeezed my balls so hard I got that sick feeling in my gut. I was groaning into her pussy, until she eased up again.

"Better get started," she said as she started to crush my balls again.

I had to do it; lick out her cum soaked pussy. I stuck my tongue into her folds and ran it down to her clit. She arched her back, and started to rock her pussy back and forth over my mouth, squeezing my balls every time I withdrew my tongue. With a mixture of her juices, my juices and God knows whose juices running over my tongue and cheeks, I gave up resisting and plunged my tongue deep into her pussy. The taste of her, my cum, and the smell of semen was strangely erotic. I lapped at her clit, slithered my tongue all over her pussy lips, and plunged my tongue deep into her time and time again, slowly spending more time on her clit with each round. She released my balls and started to stroke my cock, which to my astonishment was getting hard again. Suddenly Susie started moaning and thrashing around wildly on my face before screaming in ecstasy as she came. She lifted her pussy clear of my face, but stayed astride me, stroking my cock, then leaning down to suck it. She was an expert, and soon had my cock rigid again, throbbing and aching from the pounding it had received over the evening. She sucked me for a few minutes before lowering her pussy back onto my face for another lashing.

I took things slowly at first, gradually lifting the tempo and concentrating on her clit again more and more as I worked her towards another orgasm. All the while she sucked and stroked my aching member. After what seemed like ages she came again, then slumped down on me with my cock still in her mouth. She lay still for several minutes, gently sucking my cock, until we both heard footsteps approaching.

Maxine appeared in front of my cell.

"Stand up," she yelled as she unlocked the door and threw it open. "Out," she spat at me.

She then stormed into the cell and slapped Susie's face, abusing her for having played with me. Susie slumped to the ground sobbing. Maxine stepped back out of the cell and slammed the door shut.

"You never play with anyone without my permission," she hissed at me before slapping me hard across my left cheek.

I was stunned and unable to move or respond. She grabbed my now semi rigid cock, turned and dragged me back up to the ground floor of the house. Megan was waiting for us in the entrance hall.

"Mind my Slave while I go and fetch a surprise for him," Maxine instructed Megan.

Megan stood in front of me and started to stroke my cock, but I was struggling to get it hard again. She squeezed and pumped me for a while, but I didn't manage to get any more than semi rigid. She told me to wait where I was and ran off towards the lounge room.

She was back in a few moments, returned to stroking me, then produced a blue stretchy rubber cock ring which she stretched over my cock, releasing it around the base of my shaft. She then got down on her knees in front of me and sucked my cock rigid once more. It felt great and I closed my eyes for a few moments to enjoy the sensation, and wondered what Sarah was up to. I was snapped out of my wondering by the sound of Sarah's voice approaching from the lounge room. I felt a surge of panic as I opened my eyes to catch sight of Sarah and Malcolm coming towards me Maxine and another guy (who I later found out to be Quentin). Sarah was completely naked. The men still had their tuxedos on, but Malcolm had his fully erect cock out of his trousers. Sarah's gaze was fixed on Malcolm's cock, which she was stroking as they walked towards me. As they moved into the entrance hall Sarah looked up and finally noticed me.

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds. I looked at Sarah, stunned at what I was seeing. She looked at me with a fairly blank expression for a few moments, then gave me a wry smile as she watched Megan sucking my cock.

Maxine spoke, "Well look at you now. Pleased you stayed?"

"Yes thank you Mistress Maxine," Sarah replied. "The most amazing party I've ever been to."

"Well John's having a great time too. Come and thank John for bringing you."

It was clear what Maxine meant. Still gripping, and slowly pumping, Malcolm's cock, Sarah stepped closer to me with Malcolm in tow. She knelt down in front of me, gently pushed Megan aside, and took my cock into her mouth. The sight of my naked wife sucking my cock whilst holding an enormous cock in her left hand was wildly awesome. It was a picture I had never dreamt I would ever see. It was so out of character for the wife I knew. I felt a powerful mix of jealousy, lust and love. She sucked me and stroked my cock with her right hand, while pumping Malcolm with her left. Quentin knelt down behind Sarah, and reached around to fondle her tits before slipping his hand down to her pussy. She slowed her sucking for a moment, just holding my cock in her mouth, then, eyes closed, tilted her head back releasing my cock. She had a broad smile on her face as Quentin stroked her pussy and she slowly pumped Malcolm's cock and my cock.

Malcolm reached down and touched Sarah under her right arm. She instantly let me go and stood up.

"Your wife has entertained us all fabulously tonight. Come and watch her receive her reward," Malcolm invited us.

He led Sarah to the stairs and they started to ascend with Quentin following. I watched Sarah climb the first few steps, her naked arse and hips swaying as she lifted each leg. Malcolm stopped and half turned to face Sarah as she stopped one step lower and to his side. Sarah reached out again and stroked Malcolm's rock hard member. He touched her on the top of her head and she instantly half squatted to take his cock into her mouth. Her arse and pussy were fully exposed to those of us down below. She bobbed her head and stroked Malcolm as Quentin moved up close to Sarah and ran his left hand over her arse while he released his cock from his trousers with his right hand.

Quentin had a long slender cock. He moved up behind Sarah, but one step lower, which put his cock at just the right height to engage with Sarah's pussy. He stroked the head of his cock up and down her slit a few times, coating it in her juices, before he positioned it at her opening. He grabbed her hips, and pushed his cock into her. Sarah paused and moaned. He pulled his cock almost right out again, then in one quick thrust he sunk his cock into her until her arse cheeks were pressed hard against his body. Sarah squealed, but continued to suck Malcolm as Quentin started to piston his rod deep into her. I was amazed she could take such a long cock.

The show only went for a minute or so, when Malcolm again signaled for Sarah to stop and she let his cock go. Quentin withdrew his cock, climbed a step higher than Sarah and commanded her to clean him. She leaned forward, and proceed to lick her own juices from his nine inch organ, from the tip right down to the base, paying attention to any stray juices in Quentin' trimmed tuft of pubic hair. Malcolm then led them to the top of the stairs and off out of sight. The picture of my naked wife being escorted by these two studs in tuxedos, rigid cocks jutting from their trousers, was beyond my wildest fantasy.

Maxine asked, "Shall we follow?"

I couldn't help blurting out, "Let's go."

Sarah Recalls

As I finished cleaning Quentin's cock I caught sight of John. He was just staring at me, with a broad smile and an incredulous look on his face. His cock looked rock hard. I turned to follow Malcolm and wondered if John would be brought up to watch me receive my reward.

Malcolm led me back to the room we had visited earlier that evening, and took me over to the bed.

"Onto the bed," he commanded, pushing me face first onto the bed.

I crawled onto the bed on all fours. Quentin grabbed my ankles and pulled me back so that my knees were on the edge of the bed. He rubbed his fabulous cock up and down my slit again, sending me straight back to the pleasure zone. I dropped my chest and head onto the bed, arched my back, spread my knees wide and pushed my gaping pussy back to receive Quentin's cock, but he only continued to tease my, rubbing his slippery cock head all over my soaked pussy lips, occasionally brushing over my clit. Each time he brushed his cock over my opening I pushed back to try and capture his cock.

"Fuck me," I begged, but he just kept teasing. "Fuck me. Slide your long cock into me," I begged.

I felt cuffs being attached to my ankles, and then Malcolm climbed onto the bed in front of me and started to attach cuffs around my writs. I grabbed his fantastic cock and tried to pull him into my mouth, but he pulled my hands away each time, and moved his cock just beyond my reach. He let it swing back in front of my face a couple of times, but each time I got the tip of my tongue onto him, he moved back out of reach.

"Onto your back," he commanded me.

As I turned over, I saw John, Maxine and the redhead girl watching us. I felt a thrill sweep over me knowing John was watching as Malcolm and Quentin fastened restraints to my cuffs, tying me spread-eagled on the bed. Malcolm pulled me across the bed so that my head hung over the edge, before they secured the restraints. I let my head fall back and lost sight of John. Quentin placed a couple of pillows under my butt so that my pussy was raised, opened wide, for all to see.

I felt a tongue lick the length of my slit, sparking a flood of lust to sweep through me. I tried to thrust my pussy back to drive the tongue deep into me. I lifted my head to see Quentin teasing me with his tongue, and then climb onto the bed to tease me again with his cock.

"Come on, fuck me. Fuck me," I begged.

At last Quentin started to ease his cock into me. He slid easily into my wet, juicy pussy. Malcolm's cock brushed against my lips. I craned my neck and caught the head of his cock, sucking him in, stretching my jaw as wide as I could. I felt as horny as hell, drawing as much of Malcolm's cock into my mouth whilst Quentin increased his tempo until he was slamming his cock into me. I was moaning and thrashing around to grind my hot slippery pussy up hard to meet each of Quentin's thrusts. It was great, but I couldn't help fantasizing about how much better it would be the other way around. Malcolm tried to jam his cock further into my mouth, but three inches of his enormous member was all I could manage.

Malcolm withdrew his cock.

"I think it's time for her reward now," he suggested to Quentin.

The two studs changed places, and my pulse quickened until I thought my heart would burst. I couldn't wait to be stretched wide by Malcolm's massive cock. I ached for him to start feeding it into my pussy.

"Sarah, you've performed excellently tonight. I know how much you've been craving to have my cock again. Now comes your reward, but you still have to work to receive it," Malcolm advised me.

"Ok, just hurry up and fuck me," I pleaded.

"You're only going to receive my cock when Quentin's is buried in your throat."

"No! I can't," I protested, having never deep throated before.

"But you will if you want me to fuck you," Malcolm continued. "It's not gonna be easy, but relax and enjoy as best you can."

"No, that's not...," I was cut off as Quentin started to ease his cock into my mouth. I felt Malcolm's cock head being rubbed delicately around my pussy, but always avoiding my clit. Quentin was starting to pump his cock into my mouth, going slightly deeper on each stroke. I was thankful his was no where near as thick as Malcolm's was. He brushed against my tonsils, and I felt myself start to gag. I tried to relax, and concentrate on my pussy as Malcolm teased me to distraction. Each time he positioned the head of his cock at my opening I tried to force myself down onto him. I felt wicked being teased by Malcolm whilst sucking Quentin's beautiful cock in front of my husband. John would never have thought me capable of this, but he had never managed to coax my true fantasies out of me.

Quentin suddenly thrust hard into my throat. I gagged violently and shook his cock from my mouth. Malcolm removed his cock from my pussy. I lifted my head to complain and he just smiled at me, and I got the message straight away. I had to deep throat Quentin. I caught sight of John. Maxine was stroking his cock while they watched the action on the bed.

Quentin eased his long rod back into my mouth, and slowly stroked it deeper and deeper into me. I was taking more than I ever had before. I almost gagged again, but managed to relax enough for Quentin to slide his delicious cock past my tonsils and into my throat. Malcolm brushed his cock over my clit, sending jolts of pleasure through me, then positioned it at my opening and started to stretch me wide as he pushed his throbbing cock into my pussy. I craned my neck to receive more of Quentin's cock. The deeper I took Quentin, the deeper Malcolm jammed his cock into me. I was wild with lust, pleasure, and ecstasy. My pussy was being split in two. I could feel Quentin's cock deep in my throat. Quentin would pump for a few strokes and withdraw to let me breath, then sink his succulent cock back down my throat.

Malcolm was slamming deep into me. The pain of his massive cock hitting my cervix was strangely erotic and exciting. I was pushing my hips back to meet each of his thrusts. Quentin's balls were slapping into my face as he sunk his entire length into my mouth and down my throat. Each time Quentin pulled his cock out to let me breath, Malcolm fully withdrew his. I got my breath back as fast as possible to continue the fuck of my life. Quentin was moaning and starting to ooze pre-cum. I could taste him each time his cock head passed over my tongue. My pussy was also oozing, lubricating Malcolm. My clit was aching to be stroked. Quentin started to stroke my throat so that I swallowed on his cock. He moaned loudly each time. Malcolm's incredible hard cock was massaging my insides.

Suddenly Quentin released my right hand. Involuntarily, my hand plunged straight for my clit. Within moments I was writhing around on the bed. Malcolm's huge cock slamming into me, Quentin's long cock buried deep in my throat and my finger going for broke on my clit. Quentin grunted loudly as a hot spurt of cum flooded my throat. He continued to pump spurt after spurt deep into me. The sensation was amazing as I felt his warmth, my screaming need to draw breath, and then Malcolm exploding deep in my pussy. My orgasm erupted as I was on the verge of losing consciousness. Quentin withdrew his cock, leaving a trail of cum over my tongue. I swirled his cum around my mouth as wave after wave of my orgasm continued sweeping through me. My pussy was clutching Malcolm's cock as he emptied the rest of his load into me, before finally pulling out, leaving me feeling open and empty, lying there in post orgasmic bliss.