Party of Five Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,693 Followers

Josh had pulled his pyjama top back on while he went to his room, but now he shrugged it off again with Alice's help. "I didn't ask if you wanted to do this," Alice said.

Josh thought that that was a given, considering that he was a guy, and she was one of the most beautiful girls he'd ever seen. But he was touched that she'd asked. "I do," he said. Alice smiled and kissed him again.

After that, she took his hands and pulled them around her waist, then leaned in to his chest and rested her head against it. Josh could see that she was encouraging him to do something, though he wasn't sure what yet. He didn't want to go too far and have her hate him for it, so he ran his hands up and down her back, making her sigh. He moved them lower and lower each time, and when she didn't protest, slid them past the end of her nightgown and onto her bare thighs. He'd never felt anything so soft, and didn't think he ever would again.

He slid his hands down to the backs of her knees, and then up again, further and further until they were underneath her nightgown. Alice moaned softly and lowered her hips to encourage him further, so Josh moved his hands further up, over her butt, into the small of her back, along her spine, until he realised she wasn't wearing a bra. He wasn't sure why he thought she would be, but it came as a surprise nevertheless.

His hands were now so far up her nightgown that it had ridden up around her belly, though the sheets hid any skin it might have revealed from view. Alice was sighing and shaking against him, pressing her body closer to his. Josh slid his hands down her impossibly smooth back again and found the hem of her nightgown. Alice reached down and held onto the front, and together, they drew it up and over her head. The sheets fell away and Josh could see her breasts, lying full and round on the bed. Alice smiled self-consciously and lowered her face, but Josh lifted it back up and kissed her on the mouth. "They're beautiful," he said.

She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck, flattening her breasts against his chest. Josh put an arm around her lower back and held her close to him. In that embrace, they rolled sideways until Josh was lying on top of her, looking down at her face and then at her breasts. He kissed her nose, her lips, her chin, neck, sternum, chest, and finally, he kissed her between the breasts and made her groan.

His mouth moved to the left and found her right nipple, the lips brushing it tenderly. Alice quivered beneath him, and sighed deeply as Josh closed his lips around it. He pressed his mouth and his face down against her skin, refusing to believe that this was actually happening.I love her, he was thinking to himself.I've had a crush on her for years, I've loved her for years, and now I'm tasting her. He looked up and smiled, and Alice smiled back. Josh sunk his mouth over her nipple again and sucked hard. Alice arched her back and whimpered. "Oh, Josh."

He moved his mouth to her other breast and slid the surface of his tongue over and around the nipple then sucked on it as well. He used a hand to gently squeeze her other breast and brushed the nipple with his thumb. Alice was breathing shakily now, running a hand over the back of Josh's neck. She let out another little whimper. "Josh, come here."

Josh took his lips away from her breast and moved up her body. With her hands on the back of his neck, she pulled him down and kissed him fiercely, her tongue probing his mouth, and her nipples, now hardened, poking into his chest. "I love you, Josh," she said, her voice full of emotion. "I love you so much." Josh's only possible reply was to kiss her again, as long and passionately as he could. He brought his hands up and ran them through her hair, pressed his body down against hers and, unintentionally, ground their crotches together. Alice gasped and looked down. Then she raised her face again to stare at the ceiling, panting. "Oh, Josh."

He took that as a prompting to continue, and slid down the bed again, until his mouth was at her breasts. He kissed them again, once each, then kissed her belly, and her navel, and the pale skin above the waistband of her panties. They were white, he could see, and printed with little hearts around the border. He smiled to himself, realising he had now cracked the mystery for all three sisters.

He opened his hands and ran them up and down Alice's legs, feet to shins to thighs, until she gasped again when he neared her centre. He was suddenly hit by a tidal wave of desire, of longing and want and need. He was burning with it, and he knew he had to see what was behind those heart-printed panties, but he breathed deeply and calmed himself and managed to ignore his yearning. He slid his hands beneath her butt and lowered his face, kissing the stretch of cotton between her legs.

Alice was whimpering more than ever now, sounding almost as though she were crying, though Josh knew she wasn't. She was looking down at him with love in her eyes, watching him do things to her that made her feel incredible inside. As Josh kissed her panties and the insides of her thighs, she kept a hand on the top of his head, just to touch him, to feel him.

She was shaking so hard by the time Josh curled his fingers around the waistband of her panties that he looked up for reassurance. She bit her lip, tried to still herself, and nodded. Slowly, Josh pulled the panties down her waist and lifted her legs gently to slide them off. He turned back to her and ran his hands up and down her thighs to comfort her. In response, Alice parted her legs further to encourage him, so Josh slid his hands to the top of her thighs and let them meet over her vagina. He rubbed it softly with the palm of his hands and bent to kiss it. Alice gave a sharp little moan, more guttural than the others.

Josh couldn't bare it any longer, being down here when she was hugging herself up there and whimpering. He crawled up the bed and kissed her again, rubbing her sides soothingly. Her arms encircled his neck again and drew him down.

As they continued to kiss, Josh reached down to lower his trousers and underwear. Alice saw him but said nothing, so he continued. Josh had to break the kiss in order to take them off, but once he had, he immediately closed his mouth over hers again. His cock was digging into her belly now, though Alice's only reaction was to moan into his mouth. It was still dark, but the sheets were down now and there was a sliver of moonlight coming in through the window, so they were able to see each other's naked body and smile.

Josh had a question he had been dying to ask. "Al," he said.

"Mmm?"

"Have you... I mean, have you ever..."

She smiled at him. "Yes."

Josh blinked with surprise. "You have?"

"Yes," Alice said again. "Only once though."

"With who?" Josh asked.

"A boy at uni," she replied. "In my third year. We were friends and I went to his house once and...it just sort of happened."

"And what happened after that?"

"Nothing. We didn't see much of each other after it happened, and eventually, we stopped talking completely."

"Do you remember his name?" Josh inquired.

"Yes."

"Can I beat him up?"

Alice giggled and hugged Josh closer. "You're all I want to think about right now," she said.

Josh smiled and kissed her on the lips, softly, slowly. Then: "Are you ready?" he asked.

Alice nodded. "Be gentle."

"I will." Josh decided not to bore her with the information that he would rather die than hurt her. He took the condom from the bedside table, tore the wrapper and slipped it over his cock. He'd become quite adept at it now, with Dawn's expert tutelage. He lowered his erection to Alice's opening and held her hips gently. He looked at her one last time and realised that this may be the last time he ever looked at this Alice – sister Alice and innocent Alice and mystery Alice. But then he shook the thought and scolded himself for thinking it. She would always be his sister and she would always be innocent and it would be nice to know these things about her; to know how she felt and tasted, how she moaned his name and looked when she was full of pleasure. He leaned up quickly to peck her on the lips and then started easing his cock inside her.

She was tighter than Dawn and Jacquie, and it produced an entirely different feeling in Josh. That wasn't the only thing though; it felt somehow different to be inside Alice. With Jacquie, the taboo had been at its most intense; she had been a pseudo-mother to Josh for most of his life and his closest friend – to put his cock inside her felt wickedly wrong. With Dawn, the biggest obstacle was their bitter enemy status, but aside from that, sex had come easily – they were both crazed for it. But with Alice...with Alice he remembered her laughing and smiling, patting him on the back and soothing him with kind words. He remembered walking along the beach with her, pigtails swaying in the wind and bare arms and legs so creamy and soft. She had always been there for him, like Jacquie, but she'd been quiet and shy and distant in a way. But now, now he was inside her and he felt as though he was breaking apart that kind little girl inside his memory. The weight of that thought was too much to bear, and he collapsed onto Alice's body.

She put a hand on his arm and stroked his hair with the other. "Josh? What's wrong?"

"I..." he said, before his voice failed him.

"If you want to stop," Alice said, "that's okay." Josh shook his head against her chest. "Okay," she said. "We'll just wait a minute then." She stroked his cheek softly and kissed him on the top of the head, and suddenly he felt like that little boy again. He'd had sex many more times than Alice had, but in her arms, he felt young and inexperienced and in need of her soothing words again, as he had been back then. He wanted her to whisper to him that it would be okay and to stroke his face and his arms; and that's what she did, and he was grateful for it. Slowly, she nursed him back to his previous state of mind, and he was able to raise himself off her chest. "You're okay?" Alice said. Josh nodded and exhaled a deep breath. Alice smiled reassuringly at him and wrapped her arms around his body.

Josh lay against her and started to push himself in and out, slowly and gently. Alice shut her eyes for a while and rocked with the movements, then opened them again to look at Josh. When Jacquie had looked him in the eye, he'd cum like a horse; when Dawn had done so, he'd exploded into her mouth; but if Alice did it, he was sure he'd lose complete control of his body.

It was only because of the many, many orgasms he'd had with Dawn (and he'd have to remember to thank her later) that he was able to stop himself from cumming straight away. He held it back, and manipulated the pace so that he wouldn't be tempted. Alice was moaning softly now, her forehead creased and her lips parted; Josh knew she would reach orgasm before him, and he wanted to watch her as she came, to know that he had made her feel that good.

His cock slid deep inside her, until it felt as though he was filling her up completely, with no gaps to spare. He put his arms around her and held her as tightly as she was holding him, all the while staring into her eyes. She was wearing the same expression she would be wearing if she were crying, only instead of tears there were the soft moans that escaped her lips, touching Josh's neck as little breaths of air. She started to pant faster, and he watched her all the time, memorising every detail of her face at that moment. More panting, a groan, and then a gasp. "Josh," she cried, and he held her tighter.

Then suddenly her vagina constricted around his cock as tightly as her arms had around his torso. Her face was racked by a pained look of pleasure; she looked up at Josh with her wide, expressive eyes, and he knew he was about to cum. She looked as though she wanted desperately to close her eyes, but was forcing them open so that she could look at him, and he could look at her while they came.

And then he felt the dread and the ecstasy and the inevitability of it all. His entire body tightened, like a gun hammer being cocked, and then it exploded. Alice's orgasm was increased tenfold. Her groans reached his ears as if from a long way away, and the only thing he heard clearly was his name, which she was crying over and over.

He came in waves, and he knew straight away that the condom had broken. He could see the look on Alice's face; the fear and the worry mixed with the euphoria of her orgasm and his hot semen spilling inside her. But he couldn't stop, couldn't pull out; her hands were pushing up against his chest, pushing him away, but he held her tighter, clinging desperately as he emptied everything he had inside her.

"Josh," she cried, through tears now. "Josh."

He felt awful, but he was cumming, and he couldn't stop. He felt tears blur his own eyes, and he lowered his face to hers and kissed her desperately and sloppily, his lips struggling to find her own. She kissed him back though, and he continued to cum.

She buried her face against his shoulder, and bit the skin, though Josh hardly felt it. He ground his hips down against hers until he was dizzy with the effort. And slowly, slowly, he drifted down, like a leaf falling from a tree, down to the ground, to the reality that was waiting to punish him. It was no use clinging to the euphoria – it was gone.

He looked down at Alice, his tears dripping onto her neck, her breasts, her face. "I'm sorry," he choked through them, as they ran into his mouth. "I'm sorry."

Alice sniffed and pulled him down to her, his head in her hands, just as when he was a child. They were both covered with sweat and tears, their own and each other's; she laid his head against her breast and soothed him with soft whispers and tender caresses. "Josh," she said. "Josh, it's okay. Don't worry about it."

"I- I-" he stammered hopelessly.

"Shh," Alice soothed him. "Don't worry about it. It doesn't matter. Just rest now."

Josh closed his eyes, the tears leaking out onto Alice's breasts. "Shh," she said. "Go to sleep." And eventually her words entered his mind, and he was as tranquil as ever, and nothing was wrong. He breathed deeply, against her skin, and felt his body relax. He had fallen out of her now, and he felt cold and naked, until Alice gathered him closer and wrapped her arms around him more tightly. She whispered soothing things into his ear until his mind was lighter than a feather and his eyes heavier than lead. Her words began to fade, and soon, he was aware only of the gentle rise and fall of her chest beneath him, as everything else vanished and he fell asleep.

VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,693 Followers