Party of Five Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still odd, to Josh, to think how little he worried about his naked cock touching Dawn's naked pussy. A few months ago, and before that, he would have been outraged to feel his clothed cock touch her clothed pussy, or any part of her body. And ithad happened, usually at the most inappropriate moments. Josh remembered the time Dawn had chased him around the house after he'd walked in on her changing. When she found him, she'd sat down so heavily on his hips that there was no way she could fail to notice the erection inside Josh's pants.

"Ooh," she'd said. "What do we have here? Is little Joshy hard for his sister?"

"You wish!" Josh had snapped, managing to avoid both a lie and the humiliation of telling the truth.

Josh had been so shocked when Dawn began rubbing her crotch vigorously up and down, causing him the same amount of pleasure as revulsion. "Piss off!" he'd yelled, though he had definitely liked it.

"What's the matter, Joshy?" Dawn had said, lowering her face to Josh's, which in those days was a cause for alarm. "Would you rather touch it yourself?"

She'd laughed after that, as Josh turned red, and then mercifully stood up. Josh had thought, afterwards, that perhaps Dawn had liked it, but that thought had been silenced once she began teasing him about it for weeks. That was, he suddenly realised, the first time he'd masturbated to the thought of his middle sister, or any of his sisters. Would Dawn have done the things for him then that she did now? Could they have avoided years of bitter rivalry, just by confessing their mutual desire? The questions were intriguing ones, but Josh chose not to linger on them, as Dawn was now positioning herself for the main event.

There was nothing particularly different about it, physically speaking. They'd certainly been this close before, wrapped up in each other's arms and sweating beneath the sheets; but something did feel different. Perhaps it was the look in Dawn's eyes, so open and loving and lacking in mischief; perhaps it was the slow pace they adopted, which drew every little scrap of pleasure out into its own mini orgasm; or, perhaps it was simply her pigtails. Whatever it was, it was making Josh's head spin, and he needed more than a little help from Dawn to get his cock inside her.

"You okay?" she asked genuinely, once they had paused for a break.

"I'm fine," said Josh.

"Does it feel good?"

"It feels great."

Dawn took his face in her hands and kissed him, so slowly that Josh found himself waiting for each kiss. It was not only his mouth but the rest of his face that her lips touched, scorching the skin wherever they did. It was a warm day – quite hot actually – and the candles were only adding to the humidity inside the room. Sweat resulted, and quite a lot of it. It coated both their bodies and made Dawn's face shine as bright as her eyes. It was a heady cocktail of sweat, perfume, lavender and the smell of sex – it may have been the real reason why Josh's head was spinning.

He found that he needed a moment's respite, but was reluctant to tell Dawn that. He also found no way of taking the weight off his arms, which were propping him up. If it had been Alice, or Jacquie, he could have lowered himself and lain on top of them. They would have soothed him too, and maybe stroked his cheek or rubbed his back. He was pretty sure Dawn wouldn't do anything like that, but his arms were aching and he was already puffing with the heat and the effort, so he lowered himself slightly, whilst remaining inside her.

"What's wrong?" Dawn asked with sudden concern.

"Nothing," said Josh. "I'm just hot."

"Oh, me too."

It was Dawn, in the end, who drew Josh's head down to her breast and let him leave it there. She also, miraculously, ran her fingers through his hair until he had closed his eyes and was sighing with bliss. Despite what he'd said, he wrapped his arms around her so that the temperature in his body rose even higher. Dawn rested her chin on top of Josh's head and kissed it briefly, then said, "We can stop, if you want."

That was too much for Josh. He raised his head, as best he could, and looked at Dawn with a smile and half-lidded eyes. "You're different," he said.

"Am I?" Dawn inquired.

"Yeah," said Josh, turning his face down again. "I like you like this."

"Well, I'll just have to be like this more often, won't I?"

Josh smiled and kissed the only part of Dawn's chest that was close enough to kiss. "So do you want to stop?" Dawn asked again.

"Not on your life," Josh replied, making her smile. He turned to face Dawn, and without raising his body, started to move his hips back and forth, as best he could.

Dawn exhaled deeply and closed her eyes. She moaned Josh's name softly, and for a moment she sounded exactly like Alice. As she said it, Josh couldn't stand not to be kissing her, so he put his lips on hers and kissed them awkwardly as his hips continued to move. Their lips wobbled against each other's, as Josh's entire body shifted along Dawn's. He was beginning to rethink whether he had ever been this close to Dawn before, both physically and emotionally, when Dawn wrapped both arms around his body as tightly as she could and did the same with her legs. Josh had made love to Jacquie and Alice several times, but they'd never wrapped their legs around his waist before. If they had, he'd probably have cum a lot more.

They were moving much slower, but Josh's orgasm was building much faster. To keep it at bay for a while longer, he concentrated on Dawn's eyes, which were looking back at him and sparkling like seawater under the sun. The green was bluer all of the sudden.

Dawn held his gaze for a while, but then she arched her back and looked at the ceiling instead, her entire body rising and falling under the force of Josh's thrusts. Josh took the opportunity to kiss her throat, which was exposed in her current position, but he found that his mouth was shaking too much to do it properly.

When Dawn lowered her face and looked at him again, she was grimacing, the way Alice or Jacquie grimaced, with eyes that looked both sad and full of happiness at the same time. That was a moment of epiphany for Josh, because he knew, beyond any doubt, that he did love Dawn – not just as a sister but as something much more. He felt a sudden joy inside his heart, to acknowledge it and to be free of doubt. It was there, and it was real, and it meant that this relationship was about something more than just physical desire. What was more, he could see the same thing reflected in Dawn's eyes. She loved him too.

"I love you," Josh told her, with a big smile. "I really do."

"I..." Dawn began, but the words turned into a long moan that heralded her orgasm. She was panting deeply, and pulling Josh closer every second. She looked as though the whole thing was taking a huge effort on her part. Josh felt like telling her to slow down, or pointing out that she couldn't hold him any more tightly, but his own orgasm was suddenly upon him, and he knew it was going to be big. It didn't really feel like an orgasm, but something much larger and much more destructive. He felt sure it would tear a hole through his body, and maybe Dawn's too.

Dawn was smiling at him though, as best she could. One moment she was screwing her eyes tightly shut and grimacing with pleasure, the next she was trying her hardest to look Josh in the eyes and smile encouragingly. The moment Josh knew he was going to cum, however, he lowered his head so that he could no longer see Dawn's face. She raised both her arms to encircle his shoulders and held him tight as he drove into her a few more times. In the end, it was the way that Dawn whispered Josh's name into his ear that made him cum. He tried to silence the cry building in his chest, but it escaped through his mouth and was quickly muffled by Dawn's open mouth.

He came a lot. There was so much and it came so fast that he wondered, for a frightening second, whether he was emptying the wrong organ. But the alternative would never have felt this good.

Dawn was in a frenzy. She sealed Josh's mouth with her own one moment, then turned her head aside and pressed her lips together as hard as she could, then buried her head in his neck and screwed her eyes shut. The entire time she moaned, long and deep and full of satisfaction. The moaning grew louder and eventually Josh realised it was building to something. Dawn finally threw back her head and screamed Josh's name aloud. She very rarely screamed, because they were never alone in the house, but Josh suddenly realised the benefits of having sex without fear of people eavesdropping. He heard the scream and he came some more.

"My,God," Dawn was whimpering. Josh was sure her orgasm had subsided by now, but his own was still running rampant. Dawn brought his head down to her and sucked his ear into her mouth. "I love you," she whispered.

Josh was becoming rapidly soft, but he pushed himself in as far as he could go and tried to cling to his orgasm. It had gone, though, and all that was left was his limp cock and Dawn's cum-filled pussy. Wherever those birth control pills were, Josh mused, they'd have their job cut out for them tonight.

If he had been exhausted before, it was nothing to how he felt now. He collapsed on top of Dawn, this time without fear of ridicule. Dawn was smiling now; she rested her chin on Josh's shoulder and held him in a very sisterly way, though maybe Josh was imagining it. "Wow," she said brightly. "That was intense, huh?"

Josh tried to smile, but the majority of his energy was directed towards not falling asleep.

"Are you okay?" Dawn asked, her finger running along the length of his spine.

"Fine," Josh replied weakly. "Just tired."

"I'll bet," said Dawn, making Josh smile at last. "You were quite generous with the cum there."

Josh laughed softly. They spent quite a long time – how long, Josh wasn't sure – lying like that, not so much in each other's arms as Josh in Dawn's. He had never felt like he could turn to Dawn for comfort before, even recently; but now he did feel comforted, and he never wanted to leave her embrace.

"Josh?" Dawn said quietly.

"Mmm?"

"Did you mean it? What you said?"

Josh raised his head at last, to look into Dawn's eyes, which were strangely devoid of everything that he had come to associate her with. "Of course I did," he replied.

"And do you believe me now that I love you?"

"Yes," said Josh, kissing her lips. "I believe you."

After that, Josh rolled off Dawn and they lay side-by-side, staring up at the ceiling as they sometimes did after they had both cum. This time, however, their heads were touching and their hands brushing together.

"So you liked it?" Josh inquired.

"I loved it," Dawn replied. "It was amazing. I've never done it like that before."

"So it was better than normal sex?"

"Hmmm," Dawn replied thoughtfully. "I guess it was."

Josh smiled triumphantly. "That's what I meant," he said, thinking that Dawn might finally understand now. "I don't want us to do it so many times that it just becomes commonplace. If we do it only when we really want to...it can be great. Not that it isn't always great," he added quickly, expecting a sharp comment from Dawn. She remained silent for a while, however, until she turned to look at Josh with a smile.

"If I admit you're right," she said, "will you promise not to say 'I told you so'?"

Josh grinned. "I promise."

Dawn turned back to look at the ceiling. "Well, I don't believe you so I'm still not going to say it."

Josh's grin became wider – much wider – and he rolled sideways to kiss Dawn, who grinned just as widely and even giggled as he tickled her. Her reaction, though, was somewhat different to Alice's. "Josh!" she squealed, with tears in her eyes. "Stop it, fucker! I'm gonnakill you." With little doubt in his mind that she would, Josh continued tickling her for fear of what would happen when he stopped. His hands soon became tired, however, and he was forced to withdraw them. Dawn was grinning still. She growled with mock frustration and pretended to wrap her hands around Josh's neck. "You're a bastard, you know that?"

"Am I?" asked Josh.

Dawn rolled across and knelt over Josh's midsection, lowering her face to his. "Mm-hmm," she said. "My bastard."

They kissed for a long while, the way they usually kissed, only now it seemed to have changed – taken on more meaning and become more sensual. Josh dedicated a lot of his attention to Dawn's hair, which he found wonderfully soft when he ran his hands through it. He bundled it above her head and let it tumble down again. Dawn lowered her head so that it tickled Josh's face.

"Still thinking about my breasts?" she asked, rolling off Josh once more so that they were again looking up at the ceiling.

"Not so much," Josh replied.

"Then what are you thinking about?"

In truth, Josh was thinking about the same thing he'd thought about the last time he'd been intimate with Jacquie and Alice – the memories he had of his sister. As he'd said to Alice, there weren't many pleasant ones of Dawn, but some, if not pleasant, at least brought a smile to his face. "I was thinking about my twelfth birthday party," said Josh. "I had it here, remember? And you told everyone I was gay."

Dawn laughed as she recalled the memory. "I set them straight afterwards though. No pun intended."

"Only because mom made you," said Josh.

Dawn shrugged. "It wouldn't have really mattered. Just think how many of those girls would be vying for your attention now."

"Yeah, a lot I'm sure," Josh replied sceptically.

Dawn rolled over to rest her chin on Josh's chest, so that she could look up at him. "Don't discount yourself," she said. "I'm sure there are lots of girls interested in you."

"One massive shock at a time please," said Josh. "I don't think I can handle getting praise from you."

"I praise you lots of times," said Dawn.

"Like when?"

"Like when we're fucking."

"No," Josh said slowly. "When we're fucking you're usually telling me what a bad boy I am'."

"I also tell you that I love your cock," said Dawn, reaching down to touch it. It was still soft, however, and would likely remain that way for some time. Dawn laid the side of her head down on Josh's chest and brought her hand up to his stomach. He felt like the older one when she leaned on him like that, and suddenly very protective of her. It took Josh a while to realise that Dawn was thinking. "You remember that time we went to Fiji," she asked, "and there was that cute girl in the hotel that you liked?"

"Kind of," Josh replied, his face heating up. Even now, he found it hard to talk about girls.

"And you remember how I gave you shit about it because you were too afraid to talk to her?"

"Yeah."

"And how she started giving you dirty looks?"

"Yeeeahh," said Josh, suspiciously.

"Well," said Dawn, "I kind of...may have...told her that you were a hermaphrodite."

"WHAT!?

"I didn'tmean it," Dawn said repentantly, looking up at Josh. "I was...just...having fun."

Josh tried to be angry with her, but found he couldn't. Things like that seemed a world away now, as distant as he and Dawn had once been. Perhaps he should just try to laugh about it as Dawn would. Or perhaps he should get even.

"I told the lifeguard you had three kids," he said.

"You didwhat!? Dawn bellowed. "You little shit!" She dug her fingers into Josh's chest so hard that the imprints of her nails remained even after she took them away.

"Ow!" Josh complained, rubbing his chest. "That hurt."

"That was the point," said Dawn sourly.

"So it's okay for you to tell someone I like that I'm a hermaphrodite..."

"Oh, please," Dawn interrupted him. "That girl was a total skank; I did you a favour."

"She wasnot a skank!" Josh protested. "She was cute."

"Was not."

"Was too."

Dawn looked up and grinned. "Just like old times, huh?"

"Except we're both naked," Josh pointed out.

"Except that," Dawn conceded, resting her head on Josh's chest again. "So what else have you done to ruin my life that you haven't told me about?"

Josh racked his brain and looked up at the ceiling. "Ummm... I kept pranking you on your phone while you were out with that football player; you know that one that you were going on about for weeks?"

"That wasyou?" Dawn asked, shocked.

"And Jacquie," said Josh. "And Alice listened in."

"Bitches," Dawn replied scathingly. "Anything else?"

"Um... I put a cockroach in your underwear drawer."

"What cockroach?" Dawn asked, her brow furrowed in confusion.

"Uh...never mind," said Josh.

Dawn narrowed her eyes but said nothing. The candles had burned low now, and the room was swimming with their scent. Half of the blinds were also in shade, the sun beginning its trip down for the day. Even without the light from the candles and the sun, Dawn looked radiant. Josh wondered how he had ever been able to look at her – or any of his sisters – before, and not feel the stirrings of desire. That had changed somewhere along the way, and he didn't think he'd ever be able to change it back again.

"I stuck a note to your back once," said Dawn. "Before you went to school."

"The 'I'm a male slut' one?"

"Yeah. Did you find it?"

"No," Josh replied stiffly. "My maths teacher did."

Dawn laughed heartily. "Oh, I would have given anything to see that."

Josh, however, had no desire to relive that particular memory. He could still remember his attempt at an explanation, spluttering and stammering and finally turning bright red as the rest of the class laughed. He'd gotten Dawn back for that one though. She'd had to change her cell phone number afterwards.

"When's Alice coming home?" Dawn asked, yawning. How she managed to make even that look elegant Josh had no idea.

"About half an hour," he replied, his stomach churning with renewed guilt. It was so easy to forget it when he was about to cum.

Dawn raised a bare leg and ran her hand down it. "I suppose you want to get dressed now?"

"I think I should," said Josh, looking around for his clothes. He leaned over as far as he could to pick up his pants and swung his legs sideways to put them on. Once he'd zipped them up and turned back around, he could see that Dawn was obliging herself once more beneath the sheets. She looked up with a wicked smile. "Wanna help?"

"N– no," said Josh, and shook his head. "I should go. And you should probably get rid of these candles. And fix your hair up."

Dawn sat up, so that the sheets fell down and exposed her breasts. Josh found that he was no longer in the post-sex, un-horny mood – he wanted to stay now, but he couldn't.

"What's wrong with my hair?" asked Dawn, pouting.

"Nothing," said Josh, tugging on his shirt. "I just think that ... before Alice comes home...."

"Isthat why you think I'm wearing pigtails?" inquired Dawn.

"Of course not," said Josh, trying to laugh. "I just—" He broke off. "Is it?"

"Well," said Dawn, lying back with her hands behind her head – a pose that succeeded in throwing her breasts out provocatively, "you seem to have such a fascination with them. And you never look atme the way you look at Alice."

Josh's stomach squirmed.Bail out, his mind yelled at him.Bail out!

"I don't look at Alice any way," he said, picking up his socks and starting towards the door. Behind him, Dawn snorted. Josh ducked out of the room before she expound on her scepticism.

***

He showered first, before having to face Alice and Jacquie, but the hot water did little to calm his conscience. He still felt awful – lying to his sisters, betraying them behind their backs. How could Alice stand it, when Josh himself couldn't? There was only one reason, and he knew what it was...They're my sisters.