Party of Five Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,692 Followers

After he had washed and made sure to scrub off any and all traces of Dawn's expensive perfume, he threw on a fresh pair of clothes and headed downstairs, where he found Alice drinking a glass of water, as was her custom after coming home on a hot day. His heart distended immediately, wanting to encompass her. She was wearing a yellow sundress that fell just short of her knees. And her hair, of course, was in pigtails.

Josh tried to say high, but his voice failed him and he cleared his throat before trying again. "Hi, Al."

"Oh, hey, Josh," she replied turning around with a luminescent smile on her face. Josh's heart began the long climb up to his throat.

"Y– you look nice," he stammered, trying to smile back, but finding it hard on account of how much anxiety he needed to swallow. Alice flashed her smile at him, showing her teeth. "Where's Dawn?" he asked.

"I don't know," said Alice, looking about. "She was here somewhere."

"Oh," said Josh, his heart sinking back down. He was hoping that Dawn would have had the sudden urge to buy a new miniskirt or visit one of her trampy girlfriends. But it was no use – he would get no time alone with Alice tonight. Especially since Jacquie had just walked in.

"Hey," she said, looking hot and flustered. Her hair was damp as well, probably, Josh thought, because she had been swimming. It had been a long time since Josh had seen any of his sisters at the beach or in the pool, and he was dying to see them in their bikinis again. He couldn't stop himself from picturing Jacquie wearing her hot red number, which made her tits look oh-so-squeezable.

"How'd you go?" he asked, so that she wouldn't see the cogs working inside his head, or cock, or wherever they were.

"Good," Jacquie replied bracingly, setting her straw bag down on the table. Perhaps her bikini was in there. Perhaps Josh could convince her to wear it again soon.

"You look a bit sunburnt," said Alice, lifting her head to see Jacquie's neck. It was true – her collarbones had a pink hue to them. Jacquie wiped her hand across them, causing Josh's knees to wobble.

"Yeah," she said. "I think the lotion wore off."

Lotion, thought Josh, choking down a mouthful of saliva that felt like jagged metal as it went down.

Alice, after briefly mentioning that she was going to get changed, turned and headed up the stairs, leaving Josh alone with Jacquie. They both watched Alice go, before turning back to each other. "So," said Jacquie briskly, "how was your day?"

"It was okay," said Josh, battling with his guilt once more. I've been at school all day, he reminded himself.

Jacquie began unpacking her bag. "You should have come to the beach with us. It was great."

"Yeah?" said Josh, intensely curious. "What'd you do?"

"Oh, we went swimming, played volleyball, sunbathed ... the usual stuff."

"So you had fun?"

"Mm-hmm," said Jacquie. "And there were lots of cute guys there, too. Walking around with their shirts off and their pecks bulging...." She turned to Josh with a sadistic smile. He simply glared at her. Jacquie laughed and poked him in the stomach. "You are such a jealous little thing."

"I am not little," Josh protested indignantly. "And I'm not jealous either. I don't care how many cute guys you perved on today."

Jacquie came closer, looking amused. "Oh, you so do."

"Do not," said Josh, tensing his stomach in case she poked him again.

"And what if I were to tell you that I took one of those cute guys behind the restrooms and screwed him silly?"

Josh felt the blood drain out of his face. She was kidding. She had to be. "You didn't do that."

"Well, what if I told you that one of them asked me out?" said Jacquie.

"D– did they?" Josh asked, his insides burning with anxiety.

Jacquie resumed her unpacking. "Mm-hmm." Josh waited for a further account of the story, but it didn't come. Jacquie seemed intent on torturing him.

"And?" he said at last.

Jacquie shrugged. "And ... I said no."

"Y– you did? Why?"

Once again, Jacquie stopped and turned to face Josh. She was smiling sympathetically, as though pitying him for not grasping her point. "Do you really think I'm going to start dating someone while I'm having sex with my brother?"

"Well, you could always stop," said Josh. And a moment later: No! Don't say that! You stupid, fucking moron! That's it, I'm cutting off the blood supply to your legs.

"I could," said Jacquie, "but I think that's a decision we both have to make." She stepped closer to Josh – close enough to arouse suspicion if anyone else had been in the room. With a soft smile on her face, she slid her hand up his chest and looked him in the eyes. "So, Josh ... do you want to stop?"

Her brown eyes shone with the same radiance as her smile. She looked so coy and adorable. Of course he didn't want to stop. "No," he said, shaking his head so fast it hurt. "I don't want to stop."

"Me either," said Jacquie, lowering her gaze and drawing in a long, unmistakably horny breath. "But my day at the beach did make me hungry."

Josh began to sweat. Shouldn't the air-conditioner be on? he wondered, even though he could hear its gentle hum. Jacquie's hips were less than a foot away from his own – he could reach out, grab them and pull her towards him in less than a second if he wanted to. And he did want to. Badly.

"Ah ... maybe ... maybe we shouldn't..." he stuttered, glancing around nervously. "Dawn and ... and Alice are ... are ... sweaty and ... touching ... my crotch – okay, you have to stop!" He pulled Jacquie's hand away, surprised at how much she was acting like Dawn.

Jacquie pretended to pout, still obviously amused. "You don't want me."

"I do!" said Josh hastily. "I ... really do. But, the others are in the house and...."

Jacquie rolled her eyes and laughed. "I know they are, Josh. I'm just trying to rile you up."

"Oh. Well ... it's working."

Jacquie finished unpacking the last items in her bag. "Go and beat off then – dinner will be ready soon."

Josh made a sound of indignation. He was not going to beat off. Jacquie was clearly as excited as he was, so why should he go and... Ah, screw it. He went up to his room, shut the door, pulled out an old towel and flopped out his cock. Now, he thought, let's see if I remember how to do this.

He had gotten five seconds into his rhythm when he stopped suddenly and zipped himself up as quickly as he could. This was not good. Masturbating had been easy before, when he picked this picture, or this video, or that slightly attractive Disney character, and let himself go. But now... Now it was the kiss he'd shared with Alice, the blowjob he'd gotten from Dawn and the sex he'd had with Jacquie. The images ran like a film reel in his head, and try as he might, he couldn't separate them. But he was still horny, and he couldn't very well go downstairs in this condition, so he pulled his trousers down again and gave it another try.

Only he had no idea who to think about. Not Alice, he thought, I don't feel right doing that. But then she certainly hadn't minded some of the other things they'd done together, and it wasn't as though he was picturing doing things to her – just with her. So she was back on the list.

Jacquie, also, was a definite contender, because all Josh had to do was think about her breasts and he started... Drooling. Damn. He wiped the back of his hand over his mouth and swallowed the rest of his saliva.

Dawn, also, was an easy choice. She got Josh's motor running faster than a car thief on a caffeine fix. All he had to do was think about one of the many times she had blown him – like that day she had told him to keep cutting carrots and let her do her thing – and he...

"Oh, God," Josh groaned, pitching forward on the floor and squeezing out his cum. His head was full of images of all three sisters, but at this point he didn't care – he just needed release.

It was a tiny little puddle he left on the towel, hardly enough to fill a teaspoon. And his orgasm was short-lived and lacking in intensity, so by the time he left his room he wasn't as satisfied as he had hoped he would be. Still, he was thinking clearer.

His mother was in the kitchen when he got down, talking to Dawn about something. Jacquie was likely upstaris getting changed. "Hi, sweetie," his mother greeted him when he entered. "How was school today?"

Josh buried his face in the fridge, pretending to be thirsty. "Uh – it was okay."

"Oh, good," said Laura, and, perhaps because Josh looked busy, disappeared upstairs to her room.

Josh abandoned the jug of water he was holding and shut the fridge. When he looked over at Dawn she was smiling at him.

"She suspects something, you know."

Josh nearly tripped and fell, even though there was nothing to trip over. "W– what? What do you mean?"

"I didn't mean like that," Dawn assured him, hopping up onto the counter. "She just told me she thinks it's nice that we're spending more time together."

Josh opened his mouth wide and took several deep breaths. His heart was beating so hard he thought it might crack a rib. Dawn was watching him and giggling. "Scared ya, didn't I?"

"That's not funny," said Josh, panting. "That is really not funny."

"It is a little funny," said Dawn, trying to smile sweetly, but ending up looking sly. "Do you need a paper bag?"

Josh coughed, swallowed, sniffed and finally managed to compose himself. "Did she ask why?" he inquired. "Why we're spending so much time together?"

"Yep."

"And what'd you say?"

"I told her that her darling daughter was sucking her only son's cock every chance she got."

Josh looked nervously towards the door, his teeth clenched. "Dawn!"

"Oh, relax," said Dawn. "I told her that you weren't as annoying as you used to be, now that you're older." She jumped down from the bench and walked past Josh towards the living room. "And that I love the taste of your cum." She turned around and grinned over her shoulder before walking out of sight.

I need to masturbate again, thought Josh.

***

Making love to Dawn had been an amazing experience, but it only seemed to have intensified Dawn's lust for casual sex with Josh. She had insisted that they try the slow-paced eroticism again some time, but that until then, they would continue to play naughty siblings whenever they wanted. Which, Josh translated, meant whenever she wanted. And it certainly looked that way.

It was getting to the point where Josh was begging her to let him make her cum. Dawn would always say, "In a minute, in a minute," and plunge her mouth over Josh's cock again before he could protest. It wasn't that he was complaining, but he often wondered whether Dawn was entirely satisfied with their arrangement.

The real reason, he supposed, why Dawn so often forwent her own orgasms, was because they got so little time together, and making Josh cum was certainly a lot quicker than making Dawn cum. She seemed to have developed a large threshold for pleasure over the years. So whilst Dawn always came at least once when they were alone together, it was easy to fit in a quick blowjob when they weren't. And Dawn, like Josh, wasn't complaining. Well, except on Thursday afternoon.

"Josh, you fucker!" she snarled, her eyes filled with anger. "You got it on my hair! I told you you could cum any place you like, but not my hair!"

"I'm sorry," Josh spluttered, trying to zip himself up. He felt distinctly stupid having his cock hanging out when Dawn was angry with him. She seemed more like his sister at those times. "I couldn't help it."

"Well, maybe you should warn me next time," Dawn said sharply, holding several strands of hair in front of her eyes and trying to slide Josh's semen off. "Honestly, I let you do anything you want – I ask only one thing in return – and you can't even do that for me."

"I'm sorry," Josh said in earnest. "You were going too fast for me."

Dawn scoffed. She looked quite peculiarly trying to see her own hair, which was sprinkled with bits of bright white cum. Eventually, she cast it aside with an irritable sigh and said, "I'm going to have to wash it. And you'd better hope it comes out," she added, jabbing Josh sharply in the chest.

Without bothering to collect her clothes, she stormed out of the room and left Josh to breathe a sigh of relief. A moment later, however, her head reappeared in the doorway. "Oh, and I love you," she said, smiling sweetly, and left.

Josh raised his eyebrows. Talk about mood swings.

***

Dinner that night was a very typical affair. They ate at the table in the kitchen, praising Jacquie's lamb casserole and trading idle scraps of conversation, such as what Josh did at school that day, how Laura's work was going, and, to Josh's complete dismay, whether Dawn's hair looked any less shiny than usual. Thankfully, all three women concluded that she was being pedantic. Josh breathed a sigh of relief.

Before he had even finished his sigh though, he was sucking the breath of air back in again. "So who's Valerie?" his mother had asked, casually piercing a piece of lamb with her fork and bringing it to her mouth. She looked politely curious. Which was in complete contrast to how Josh's sisters looked – like grinning, homicidal maniacs. Well, Alice was merely grinning, but Dawn and Jacquie definitely looked sadistic.

"V– Valerie?" said Josh, his cheeks beginning to burn.

"Mmm," said his mother, swallowing her mouthful. "Dawn tells me she came over the other day."

Josh turned his smouldering gaze on Dawn. Her grin only widened. "Uh – yeah," he said, turning back to his mother. "We were studying."

Now his mother did smile. "Is she ... someone you're interested in?"

"Mom!" Josh bellowed, glancing anxiously at his sisters as they began to laugh. He briefly considered ducking under the table to wait out the rest of his humiliation, but he was quite sure the four of them would simply sit down on the floor, possibly with their plates, and continue pelting him with questions. So he stayed put, for now.

"I'm just asking," said Laura defensively. "I think it's nice that you have some female company now."

The sound of Jacquie, Dawn and Alice's laughter was deafening. Jacquie was squirming around in her chair, apparently trying to hold her stomach in place; Dawn was making no attempt to muffle her high-pitched laughter; and Alice was giggling like mad, even though she had covered her mouth with her hand, which would have been quite an endearing sight, if Josh wasn't so angry.

"Come on, girls," said his mother, though she too looked as though she might begin laughing at any second. Slowly, very slowly, Josh's sisters came around, and their laughter subsided. They were still grinning though. And Josh was being very liberal with his glares.

"So, when do I get to meet her?" his mother asked.

"She's just a friend, mom," said Josh, eager to end this conversation.

"Just a friend Josh is in luuuurve with," crooned Dawn, adding a few more giggles to her tally for the night.

"You are?" asked Laura, astonished.

"NO!" Josh said firmly. "I'm not in love with her. She's just a friend – like I said five seconds ago!"

"Okay, dear," said his mother hastily. "I wasn't trying to pry. I'm just curious about your ... friends."

"Well, you do have a right to be," put in Jacquie, who was looking mirthful. "I mean, you are his mother."

"Yeah," said Dawn, obviously keen to add her insult to Josh's injury. "And if we've all met her...." She broke off and grinned at Josh. It became obvious, rather quickly, that Dawn hadn't informed their mother of this fact earlier.

"You have?" said Laura. "Well, what's she like?"

"Mooooom," Josh groaned, burying his head on the table.

"Oh, she's really nice," said Dawn, her voice lilting with amusement. "And she and Josh just make the perfect couple."

Josh raised his head and glared at Dawn so furiously that even she looked surprised. Surprised, but still amused.

"So, is she coming over again soon?" Laura inquired.

Josh opened his mouth to utter a very firm "No!", but Dawn beat him to it. "Josh is going to her house tomorrow."

"You are?" asked Laura, surprised.

"That's it!" said Josh, pushed his chair back and rose angrily to his feet. More laughter greeted this dramatic gesture, and he chose to ignore his mother's soothing apologies. He lifted his plate up, carried it to the sink and then walked into the living room, where he dropped haphazardly onto the sofa and flicked on the TV. He was absolutely mortified. More so when Dawn and Alice came strolling in, five minutes later.

Dawn, annoyingly, seated herself right next to Josh, whilst Alice sat down on one of the armchairs.

"Piss off, Dawn," Josh said coldly, before she could open her mouth.

"Oh, is Joshy upset that his mommy knows about his little girlfriend?" Dawn said, with such false concern she wouldn't have been out of place in a daytime soap opera.

"Leave him alone, Dawn," Alice chimed in. She gave Josh an encouraging smile and blushed a little when he returned it, which he never would have done a few months ago.

Dawn started making kissing sounds. That's it, thought Josh, seized a cushion and started pelting Dawn with it. Now he was the one grinning like mad.

"Josh!" Dawn wailed, trying to protect herself with her hands. "Piss off, you little shit!"

Josh ignored her cries of indignation and picked up another cushion for some extra punishment. Despite herself, Alice was laughing.

Josh had discovered very early on in his life-long feud with Dawn, that while she at first tried to keep her composure during their fights, so that she wouldn't break a nail or upset her hair, she could quickly become a rabid, relentless animal that rivalled any teenage boy Josh had ever met. And with all the experience Josh had fighting Dawn, he had learnt to predict when this transformation happened. Like now, for instance. Dawn's eyes suddenly flashed and she abandoned her attempt to protect herself. She leapt up from the sofa, roared furiously and bolted after Josh, who was desperately fleeing from the room.

He ran up the stairs first, taking two at a time, and into his own bedroom. He leapt onto the bed when Dawn came in, her teeth bared like a wild dog, and jumped down just in time to avoid her swiping hands. Dawn chased him from the room, back downstairs and into the kitchen, where Josh put the table between them. They were both grinning now. And, Josh had to admit, Dawn looked quite sexy with her hair all messed up and her eyes glimmering with excitement.

"No where to go now, Joshy," she panted, trying to edge around the table.

"Dawn, Josh, come on," their mother said, a little half-heartedly. She knew better than to try and stop them.

Josh waited for the perfect moment, which came when Dawn reached up to brush her hair out of her eyes, and bolted back into the living room. Dawn, however, quickly leapt over the table and caught up to Josh, bringing him crashing to the floor in front of the TV. Josh rolled over to find her kneeling over his waist. And panting. This was not good.

"Now," said Dawn, pinning Josh's wrists down above his head and trying to catch her breath, "what do we say when we hit our sister with a pair of cushions?"

Josh pretended to think. "Umm ... next time I'll use bricks?" Dawn dug her fingernails into Josh's wrists. "Ahh!"

"Try again. What do we say?"

"Lose some weight!" Josh spluttered, his chest constricted beneath Dawn's hips. "You're squashing me!"

Perhaps, in retrospect, it wasn't the best thing to say. Whereas before Dawn had been poising herself over Josh's stomach, she now lowered her body and actually sat on it. "Oof!" said Josh.

VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,692 Followers