Party of Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Love...Eat me!" Lacey got out in a fit of passion, gasping for air as Love ate away.

"Fuck, eat me right now!" Lacey whinged, rolling her hips, trying to connect with Love's tongue again.

"Hold still." Love said firmly. Blowing cool air across her dripping folds, she pulled back when Lacey bucked towards Love's mouth. "Hold. Still." Love repeated, looking up at her.

Whining loudly now, Lacey's hands were balled into tight fists, each with a handful of blanket as Love leaned down again, blowing softly, making her sob in frustration.

Love smiled, rubbing her hands up and down Lacey's legs. Love leant in and planted another kiss on Lacey's pussy lips. Lacey looked to the sky from her sitting position and slowly slid her hands down her hot body; using her hands she gently pulled apart her pussy's folds. Fully exposing herself to her sex-monkey lover hungrily licked her lips as Lacey inched closer and closer to Love's face.

Lacey slowly moved closer so she was mere inches away from Love's face. Extending her tongue, Love gently flicked away at Lacey's exposed pussy making Lacey shiver with anticipation. Grinning, Love put her hands on Lacey's knee caps and moved closer between her legs. Love moved in and snaked her tongue almost into Lacey's waiting cunt.

"Fuck...Love...Don't tease me...Give me it now, eat my pussy!" Love moved her hands down to Lacey's cunt and gently stroked her clit making her hips buck so slightly, partially objecting my view. Love finally caved and started to snake her tongue up and down Lacey's lips. Love looked up to watch Lacey's reaction and grinned as Lacey started to fondle her own tits and moan to herself.

"Oh Love...Eat that pussy!" Lacey trailed off as Love continued her oral assault, her fingers running wild over Lacey's clit. Love's tongue made its way deeper in Lacey's cunt as Love's hand started to play with her clit. My cock strained as I watched Love go down on Lacey.

Lacey's hands started to attack her own nipples, twisting and pulling them roughly as Lacey started to buck her hips faster. "Mmmm Fuck...Yes!" Lacey grunted as Love moved her head back slightly withdrawing her tongue.

"Lacey...Let's let him watch your face explode when you cum...Lie down across the bed so you can look at him..." Love said, looking over at me. Lacey looked down at her lover and nodded happily.

"Sure...As long as you get me off soon!" Lacey said, excitedly. Lacey then clambered to all fours and rearranged herself so she was lying on the bed with her head lying over the side. Her head fell back loosely and locked eye contact with me. Love then parted Lacey's legs and almost immediately inserted three fingers in Lacey's cunt.

"Yeah! Take that hussy! God you're so fucking tight. I swear, he's going to hollow you out bitch!" Love said to Lacey as she started to pump her fingers in and out of Lacey's cunt. Love smiled and looked at me, leaning forward, Love wrapped her lips around Lacey's large left breast. Lacey grunted at the sudden action, Love surprised Lacey one step further and slipped another finger in. Lacey moaned aloud again as Love started to push her fingers in and out much to Lacey's glee.

"Ahh...Ahh...Fuck I'm gonna...Cum!" Lacey moaned and groaned until she let out a louder moan and her pussy exploded over Love's fingers.

Slowly, Love pulled her fingers out and grinned, Love then did a little trick I myself didn't know about. Love rubbed Lacey's girl cum over her clit making Lacey bolt up at the sensation on her clit. Love chuckled to herself and brought her fingers up, licking up a few drops running down his fingers before completely sucking them clean from Lacey's sweet nectar.

"And that...Is how you fuck Lacey Chabert..." Love said with a proud smile on her face, I smiled and nodded my head like I was studying the action intently. Mewing softly, Lacey thanked Love with a soft moan and lightly petted her on the head. Love put Lacey's legs down on the bed and stood up next to me. I leant over to her and took hold of her long brown hair, lightly tugging on it. Love got with the program and leant her head back. We then shared a passionate kiss, letting me taste both Love's exquisite mouth and taste all of Lacey's cum.

We broke the kiss and looked down at Lacey who was still lying down recovering, which was more than fine with us; it allowed us to drink in the sight. Lacey's body covered in sweat, her eyes screwed shut as a few tears formed in the corners. Opening them slightly, Lacey grinned and looked at me with hungry eyes. "Well, that was fun...But now I need some dick!"

"Yeah...Fuck her with that big fuck-stick Bret!" Love said with a pat on my backside. Walking over to the chair I had sat on, Love placed a leg over the arm rest and started to finger herself.

"Sounds like a plan Lacey." I said softly, smiling as she hugged my waist tightly. Pulling herself away from my hips, Lacey looked at my now rock-hard cock and slowly enveloped the head with her soft lips. Bobbing her head, Lacey managed to take in a few inches, her tongue batting against my pole expertly. Twisting her head, Lacey let her head freely slide up and down covering my member with her soft lips. Eventually my meat fell from between her lips and Lacey looked up at me with a grin.

"Fuck me Bret."

I complied. After all, I wasn't an idiot. Looking down at Lacey, she grinned and winked at me sexily. Leaning up over my body, Lacey wrapped her delicate left hand around my slick pole and started to slowly jerk me off. She then lightly kissed my pole on the head and spoke to me in almost a whisper. "Fuck my ass."

Jumping to life, my dick became rock hard in her hand. Breaking the kiss, Lacey leant down to my pole and planted a soft kiss on the top of its head. Looking up, Lacey smiled and stood up on the bed. Now hovering over me, Lacey gently palmed her left breast and moaned lowly. "Fuck my ass...Fuck me up against this wall!"

Not needing to be told twice, I stood up, joining her standing on the bed. Taking hold of my dick and jerking it lightly. I watched as Lacey moved to the wall and spread her ass cheeks. Looking over her shoulder, Lacey flashed me a wicked grin. "Come get it tiger..."

Taking my dick in my right hand I took a few steps forward and pressed it against her rosebud. Moaning in appreciation, Lacey put her head against the wall and sighed lightly, waiting for the entry of my dick. Placing my hands on her soft hips, I pulled my own hips back and inserted my rod into her tight ass hole. Lacey let out a low gasp as my cock slid past her sphincter.

Leaning her head back, Lacey's mouth was right next to my ear letting her hot breath escape over my right ear. "Faster...Fuck it faster..." Lacey gasped again, leaning forward so her head was pressing against the wall. Lacey moaned and slid her right hand down to her pussy letting her fingers play with her clit as she was fucked in her ass.

With her right hand fucking her pussy, her left hand made it back up to the wall, helping her secure her standing position. Moving my right hand off of her hips, I placed it just past her head and onto her hand. Lightly squeezing it, Lacey moaned as I started to fuck her ass harder. Picking up the pace, I started to pump in and out of her firm ass. Getting to the point where my dick was buried in her hole and I managed to withdraw up to my cock's head.

As her ass was ready to push out my dick's head, I slammed my way back in. My balls slapped against her pussy as Lacey started to get hotter and hotter. Her breathing was starting to get more irregular as her fingers went overtime on her clit. Adding a helping hand (Author's Note: Pun intended), I took my hand from Lacey's on the wall and let it move onto her soaking wet cunt.

Leaning forward, I planted several light kisses on Lacey's neck as our hands started to fondle her wet pussy. I took my index and middle finger and pressed them together, letting them steadily pump in and out of her cunt. Lacey's hands had moved over to her clit letting her expertly fondle it. Sweat rolled down our bodies as I pounded away at Lacey's ass with my hands fingering her pussy.

Lacey's hand on the wall soon turned to a fist as she started banging on the wall. Her orgasm approaching, Lacey grunted in my ear as I picked up the pace. My thrusting hips getting to the point on a blur as my balls started to tighten, ready to unload in Lacey's ass. Using my left hand that had been attached to Lacey's soft thighs I let it wander up to play with her nicely sized breasts. Lightly squeezing her nipple, I twisted it in between my thumb and forefinger. Making Lacey moan in appreciation, she started to bang on the wall harder. Throwing her head back, Lacey started to let out shrill cries.

"God! Fucking God!" Lacey started to scream, sweat seeping off of our bodies as I pounded her ass.

Not being a religious person, I threw my head back and just started to call her name out loud. Our screams of passion completely drowned out the sound of a knocking on the door.

"Fuck! Fuck Lacey! Your ass is so fucking perfect!" I let out, looking down at her ass. Grinning, I took a hand back and planted a stinging slap on her ass. Making her yelp in surprise, she looked over her shoulder with a wicked grin on her face.

"Harder damn it!" Lacey screamed as our sex escalated to sheer animalistic passion as Lacey started to slam her hips back against my thrusting hips. Our passion started to escalate as sweat poured off of our bodies. Ready to shoot my load, I started to slam as fast as I could. Wanting to give her an anal cum shot I paced myself as Lacey started to shake with an approaching orgasm. Reaching the point of no return, I let out a moan and pulled out of her ass.

Taking a quick jerk of my cock I shot a load over Lacey's ass, my cum spurting over her sweaty ass cheeks. Lacey wasn't soon far behind, orgasming all over mine and her hands. Lacey fell into my waiting arms where I held her tightly and let her recover from the anal action. Lacey shook slightly as I lifted her head up to mine and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Appreciating my wonderful girlfriend for all that she was.

"Fuck! I almost got off then too!" Love said breaking the temporary loving silence me and Lacey were sharing. We both looked over at Love who had one hand buried in her pussy and one on her large left tit swirling the nipple around in her finger.

Lacey smiled sweetly and looked over at me. "You know Love I remember what a whore you were so I bought something special." Love crooked an eyebrows as Lacey climbed off the bed. "How about your ass-ride his dick?" Lacey suggested as she disappeared into the bathroom.

Love looked to my dick and smiled. Walking over to the bed, Love looked down at me and spoke softly. "You think it'll fit?" I grinned and nodded my head happily as Love cocked her head lightly. "Let's try it then."

Love stood over my pole and lightly squatted down, my member prodding at her ass cheeks. I helped her out by lightly parting her ass cheeks and letting my cock press at her ass hole. Love bit her bottom lip lightly and dropped down on my cock. Her eyes were open but she didn't seem to fazed by the invasion, she leant back and put her right hand on my chest to steady herself. Gripping at my flesh lightly, Love started to ride my cock her ass taking in a lot of my cock at a time. Obviously she was a pro and had taken a cock up her ass at more than one occasion. Love moved her free hand up to her large chest and started to fondle herself as a voice broke the silence.

"Enjoying yourself?"

Turning to our right, we saw Lacey, clad in a lacy black robe that barely covered her chest. She also had on a foot long purple strap-on cock. Love gasped lightly as Lacey threw away her robe.

"Hold her down Bret. I want that pussy." Complying, I gripped Love's hips and pulled her down deeply. My entire length buried in Love's ass, Lacey climbed up onto the bed. Her strap-on looked so funny, freely bobbing in the air. Lacey gripped hold of Love's legs and kept them apart while she moved in to fuck her. Lacey put her right hand on Love's shoulder and thrust deeply into her. Love again gasped as she was full of cock and fake cock. There was a stillness in time as Love accepted all of the cock, I put my hand on the small of Lacey's back and pulled myself upwards. Love was now sandwiched in between me and Lacey and leaving Love vertical. Fortunately she didn't weight a lot and I had no trouble in keeping her vertical. Holding Love up by the back of her knees, I started to thrust in and out of Love's ass hole as Lacey started to match my thrusts. We managed to get our pacing to the point where when Lacey was pulling out of Love's cunt I was thrusting in. Soon there was no point in time when Love was not stuffed with cock. Love was throwing her head about seemingly at random, obviously enjoying the feeling of the cock's buried inside her.

Looking at Lacey who had now started sweating, I smiled and spoke up softly. "Want to fuck her ass?" Lacey looked up at me and grinned, Love simply let her mouth open up and draw in some much needed air. Lacey nodded her head and regretfully pulled out of Love's soaking wet cunt. I then pulled out of Love's ass and stepped away. Lacey then slid her strap-on into Love's ass and waited for me to fuck Love's cunt but I had other ideas. As Lacey started to fuck Love's ass, I stepped behind Lacey and gripped her hips. Slamming my way back into Lacey's ass, I started to control Lacey's thrusting. Whenever I pulled back my hips, Lacey would withdraw from Love's ass, and whenever I pushed back in Lacey would imitate the actions. Love was in heaven as she was pounded in her ass. Fucking Lacey's ass happily, I slid my hand around Lacey and Love's slender waists and started to finger Love's cunt. Getting my fingers wet with her juices, I happily swirled my digits around making Love groan.

Love's breath had started to get heavier as we continued with the brutal rhythm, it wasn't until Love announced that she was ready to cum that we changed positions. "Bret, you fuck Love's big tits. I want her to cum all over my cock!" Lacey announced proudly as she stopped fucking Love's ass. Love smiled at the action and as I pulled out of Lacey who again copied the action. Love simply fell onto her back, legs apart and her chest heaving. Modesty no longer needed, she begged for cock. Mine or fake.

Lacey grinned and took hold of her legs, putting them up on her chest, Lacey wrapped her hands around them. Sliding her fake cock into Love's cunt, I stepped over Love's chest and lowered down. Letting my cock slide in between Love's massive chest, pushing her tits apart, my cock fit in snugly. I them pushed her melons together and started to fuck her large tits slowly. Lacey's thrusting was at a mad pace and I started to match it. I could feel my cum starting to build up and announced it to the ladies.

"Cum on her tits Bret!" Lacey said, as she carried on fucking Love who was approaching her orgasm faster and faster. Love then arched her back and started to cum, taking this as my advantage I scooted up so my nuts were in Love's face. I started to jerk my cock as fast as I could, while Love flicked away at my nut sack with what little energy she had.

My hips jerked violently and I shot what little sperm I had left all over Love's large tits. Several spurts landed on her chest, bridging nicely in between each melon. Defeated, I stepped off of Love's face and collapsed next to her. Love was looking down at her chest and smiled happily as Lacey moved upwards. Nestling in to Love's cleavage, her tongue expertly licked up all of the sperm. Cleaning them completely, Lacey looked up to Love and showed Love her mouth. Love simply beckoned Lacey towards her, scooting up Lacey and Love engaged in another passionate embrace. Their tongues swapping my cum happily, their tongues slapping against each others filled the room as I watched them happily.

All of our chests heaved heavily as Love and Lacey broke the kiss. Love crawled up to me on my right side and curled up to my chest, my arm limply wrapped itself around her keeping her close. Lacey had detached her strap-on and was curled up on my left side, her arm draped over my chest and on Love's arm. Exhausted, we drifted off to sleep, silently thanking God for our own personal Party Of Three.