Party Requirements: Everybody Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As midnight rolled passed, the nude guests decided it was time to really show the neighborhood that nudists are proud of their bodies and like to show the world. So after the coke and drinks had taken effect, a couple of guys and a girl rode bikes around the block but reported back that they didn't think anybody saw them. So it was a hollow exhibition although exciting to them.

When they got back all excited and hearts racing, I reminded them how a rush that exhibitionism is and they should do it more. Many people were smoking on the front porch and although shaded by an arbor, still visible from the street. This was such a turn on for the smokers, others joined just to be outside.

Soon people started showing up nude. They heard from friends what it was all about and drove over to Bonnie's. Some arriving nude in the car. They would drive by the front and we could see that they were nude and the women did a lot of boob shaking, but when they finally found a parking spot and realized they had a long walk, they put on some clothes. As soon as they got to the front of the house though they couldn't wait to get nude and dropped their clothes walking through Bonnie's front yard to the house.

So much for the line-before-nude rule but they were already pretty tanked and knew what to expect. Although I love trying to guess what people will look like nude when they're still wearing clothes. I can't tell at all what the guys will look like, and don't care, but women have so many different shapes, and clothes that change their shapes, that it's a pretty fun game. I only do this when I know I'll find out what she looks like in a few minutes, like someone arriving at a nude beach. I had plenty of opportunity for this game tonight, so I felt a little cheated when they arrived nude.

Karen feeling a little left out, as I was mingling with my friends, so decided to take another girl and go get munchies and beer at the 7-11, both nude. She grabbed the shyest girl there and finally convinced her to go. She took my friend Kelli, who was reluctant but knew it was good for her. Kelli is a very close friend of mine who is a true blond all over. She's cute in her own way although not exactly svelte. I was actually shocked that she even came to the party at all, but she's shocked me before.

She wears such conservative clothes and she usually hides her body, but she had no problem striping after seeing all the hard dicks in the room. I know she didn't have a current boyfriend and she confessed one day that she goes nuts without regular sex. When she finally found me in the back room doing a line on the beautiful butt of Stella, she just froze.

My butt was pointed in her direction but somehow she instantly identified me. As I turn around and expose myself, both of our mouths drop and realize that this was a day we both thought about a lot, and we would forever be closer friends. I just couldn't resist though and I stepped closer to give her boobs a caress. She returned the gesture by giving my dick and balls a good feel. It was the best grope I got all night.

So Karen and Kelli both took off walking down the street, with Karen proudly in front. They were gone awhile, but when they got back they said that they were talking to lots of people and really going for the shock factor. Bending over to look at something low on the shelf and brushing their boobs up against the counter. They really liked the attention and brought all kinds of stuff back, which was on the house.

Kelli felt so proud and confident when she got back, conquering a fear she never thought she had. She stayed outside just about the rest of the night, proud of her new self. We would discuss the night many times over the next few months and she even joined me once at the nude beach.

People started hearing about the party and calling Bonnie's place to confirm the rumors. She would tell them to come on by. The house was getting rather full, so I talked Bonnie into asking the neighbor in the adjoining house if the party could spill over to their place. The couple also has a big enclosed yard and Jacuzzi. They are an older couple, but seem hip enough.

The problem is that it was late and none of us wanted to get dressed. So Bonnie and I went over there nude and were surprised that he answered the door nude. He told us that both of them have been sneaking glances over the fence and have been sneaking around nude in their own yard for most of the night. He's wanted to get his wife to do something like this for years, but she's always too shy and worried about what other people will think.

They often go nude in their Jacuzzi, but only at night. He often walks around nude in the house and gives her great sex after. So, she's interested in pleasing him but just thinks it's bad and it wasn't how she was raised. He mentions that Bonnie and I walk around nude in the house when he is sometimes outside doing yard work. He even admitted once to purposely position himself outside Bonnie's window waiting for a show.

So they agreed to let our party overflow into their big yard and Jacuzzi, but his wife was really shy about showing her nude self to strangers, but was still intrigued about the thought of a nude party. So, a few of the party girls were rounded up to talk to her and ease her fears. She slowly felt better and was ready, although she went inside to change into some lingerie. She said that she needed to do this in stages.

As soon as the neighbor lady saw a few good swinging dicks walk into her back yard, she got real excited. And I knew it would be no time before she was nude. The neighbor guy was already nude and was real excited that a bunch of nude college girls were going to party in his back yard. To get to his yard you had to go around the house, which was exposed to the street. It was only 10 yards but it was fun watching people run between the houses with everything bouncing.

I went around and talked to everybody to see how they liked it. There were only a couple of us that have done something like this before. I love hearing about people's first time nude experience. There were definitely plenty of converts that night. Bonnie was just downright giddy and said that all night her nipples were hard and she was dripping wet.

People were talking about body parts very casually. I got a hard-on just overhearing those conversations. There was also a lot of teasing going on. Girls pulling on their nipples while they we talking to a guy and wiggling their tight butts.

The guys too couldn't keep from fondling their own dicks. Not having any pockets for our hands, our dicks provided a convenient plaything to keep our hands busy. Besides, I think it's just a natural instinct for a guy to want to fondle his genitals when a sexual moment passes. And this party was a definite sexual overload. The girls though loved this wanton self gratification from the guys. It was fun to watch and the guys all stayed quite hard.

Stella, our bottomless streaker, just loved showing off her shaved lips. A guy would approach her and comment that he liked the shape of the little patch of hair and she would pull it up a little to show off her shaved lips. Likewise, the guys would get requests for penis tricks or personal genital interviews.

Kelli, my best friend who went with Karen to the 7-11, kept looking at Stella to distraction. I dreamed about seeing Kelli nude for years, although she doesn't have that great a body, it was just that I wanted to see a different part of her. I always wanted to get her alone and nude for a late-night talk session.

When the clothes come off, the emotional walls come down, and I just know I would get to some of those secrets that Kelli guards so much. I finally had a chance to talk with Kelli for a bit about all kinds of stuff, as our usual. It was really strange though because we were face-to-face nude. A new chapter was borne between us that night, which led to many more late night talks in the nude.

I then press Kelli as to why she keeps staring at Stella and is mesmerized when she shows off her shave job to a guy. Kelli tells me that she always wondered what it would feel like with everything shaved. I knew she was horny because she didn't have a current boyfriend, but I know from our talks that she's real reserved when it comes to sex and doesn't experiment much. She knows Karen and I have a quite active sex life. Bonnie keeps joking that Karen is a screamer and I must be doing something right.

I know Bonnie gets real turned on when Karen and I are going at it in the next room or on the couch. Anyways, Kelli confides that since she's already being very brave to be nude at the party, why not shave herself completely.

I joke that she'll have plenty of volunteers to shave her, but she insists on Stella doing it. She knows how to do it right. I go over and grab Stella away from the line that formed to take lines of coke off her cleavage, and tell her that Kelli wants to be shaved. She says sure and asks if Kelli wants it done privately in the bathroom or out in the open. I insist that it be done in the open even if Kelli balks.

Kelli agrees because she realizes everybody will see it soon enough anyway. So Stella grabs the necessary tools and lays Kelli on the bed in my room. A crowd starts to gather for the show. Stella is going for a complete shave job. The guys watching all have raging hard-ons and even start to play with their dicks a little. Stella was on her knees next to the bed and had her nude butt high in the air, and even wiggled it for the crowd. Her big D-size boobs popped out of her beautiful lace bra and swung free for the crowd. For the rest of the night, her boobs were proudly on display popping out of her now half-bra.

When Stella was finished, everybody admired her work as one of the guys suggested that Kelli take it for a test run. So a couple of lines were dropped between her legs and a few guys took the lines with the last one, Mike, licking up all that was left and then some. For the rest of the night, Kelli was proudly showing her new and very on-display shave job. By the end of the night three other girls got the same razor treatment for the delight of the guys. One being the ever-hot Teresa, who let me take the first body blow test run.

It seems that when people are nude in a relaxed and casual situation it's OK to admire body parts and talk about them in a casual way. I saw plenty of times girls comparing boob size and crotch shaving techniques. There were even a few "Go ahead and touch it to see what I mean."

The girls were very adept at letting a guy know that he was getting soft. They were ever vigilant, although the guys found it more difficult to talk about the state of arousal of the women. The more experienced guys realized that a girl's arousal is less apparent and difficult to detect. Some women's nipples just don't get swollen at all, even when they are excited. Girls with smaller boobs have the advantage here, because I've noticed that their nipples are very sensitive and always swell when excited.

The bigger boobs just don't have very active nipples and take a little longer to get swollen. They're also behind thicker bras, which hides any swelling. A girl's wetness can't be seen at all, so us guys have a difficult time telling if a girl likes us or is ready for sex. Much to the frustration of us guys.

During these very open conversations about the arousal state of the guys, the banter started about what should be done about it. The guys even started kidding each other, although not in a way that would lead anybody to think they were gay. The coke and alcohol was really opening up the truths. All kinds of creative methods were used to get the guys big again, with even a little creative bargaining.

All during the night I had some really great philosophical conversations. Being nude drops those last remaining barriers and people really spill their most deepest feelings and secrets. I've definitely experienced this many times at nudist resorts and is one of the biggest reasons that I like to go. I seems that when people are nude in a relaxed and casual situation it's OK to admire body parts and talk about them in a casual way.

I saw plenty of times girls comparing boob size and crotch shaving techniques. As the night wore on, the touching became more bold and rampant. The casual teasing was keeping the sexual tension very high, but everybody seemed to abide by the no sex rule. It was fun though, with about 50 nude college kids able to openly grope a stranger.

It seemed that as the night wore on and people were getting more amorous, people were openly talking about body parts and sex. It seemed that wherever I went, either in our house or the Jacuzzi next door that everybody was talking about sex. I knew people were going to start bonking each other soon, which I of course didn't mind, but I really wanted to take the teasing to a furious pitch and hold off the inevitable orgy as long as possible.

There were a few couples that were getting really friendly, so I talked to them a little and explained that this was just a teasing party and there would be no sex. The sexual frustration level was at a fever pitch with everybody nude and talking about sex. But, that's exactly what I wanted. I was trying to introduce everybody to the exhibitionist nudist lifestyle and how the build-up to sex is way better that just doing the bonk.

I was having a modicum of success with this, but it was starting to be a loosing battle. So, I thought some group games might make things interesting and get people concentrating on competition as a little distraction. Now thinking up some games was going to be difficult. So, I made an announcement to the entire party that it was now game time, and if anybody had some good ideas for a game to come and see me. I knew this would be a little difficult, because most sexy games have taking off clothes as the focus, and everybody was already nude except for those few women in the push-up bras.

Teresa was the first to have an idea and said that I'd really like it, but I just had to agree to go along without stopping her and not ask any questions. I looked at her, concerned about my no sex rule, but she said that I shouldn't worry, it'll be fun. Intrigued and excited, I gave her the nod. She then took a place standing up on the couch to make an announcement.

Interestingly though, there were two guys sitting on the couch, but instead of moving them aside to make room, she put each foot into the crotches of the stunned guys and her beautifully-shaped ass practically in their faces. She then blurted out an "ahem" to get the attention of the living room. As all eyes turned her way, she smiled in a "look what I'm doing" way and then proceeded to thrust each foot deeper into each guy's crotch. Both guys let out a grunt as they sported Cheshire grins. I always did like Teresa's dark humor and creativity.

She then loudly announced to the entire house, "It's now time for the games to begin, and for the first game, every girl is to grab the ass of the closest guy, and every guy needed to grab the ass of the nearest girl, but not the girl grabbing his ass. Oh, and two hands on one ass is allowed, but each having it's own cheek."

The guys of course didn't waste another second finding a naked ass to grab, which resulted in a collective mini-scream from every girl in the place. Although, only a few girls went for an ass. Teresa's though was well attended to by the guys who had a heel crushing their balls.

Looking around the house, she noticed that not everybody was participating. So, being the ever-persuasive power woman that I've grown to admire, she loudly encourages, "Hey ladies, get with the program, or I'm going to insist that the guys grab something else." Just about every girl let out a shriek, while every guy cheered. Go Teresa. That did the trick though.

What made it more interesting though, was the rule that you had to grab the ass of somebody that wasn't grabbing you. Teresa noticed some frustrated people who didn't have an ass in range. So she encouraged those people to wander about in search of a suitable ass, and also for everybody to keep those hands on those asses until she says so.

Now, imagine what a sight she created. People were furiously wandering around the house looking for a free ass cheek, while the one holding their ass had to follow behind. It was quite a scene, creating quite a ruckus. After everybody seemed to have found an ass, Teresa announced, "Ok, now that everybody has an ass, give it a ... oh, hey, I don't have one." That prompted four guys near her to volunteer and backup towards her, jutting and wiggling their asses in the hope of being picked by the Asian cutie.

The place was roaring at this display, as Teresa stared intently, trying to pick one. She got all the ladies involved in the selection by saying, "OK ladies, which one should I pick.....hmmm." The cat calls came flying from all directions, but in the end, Teresa said that one ass is never enough and grabbed two. With her command now of two guys in front, two guys to the rear, and at least ten minutes of ass grabbing, she announced, "OK everybody, give it one last hard squeeze and then a final spank." Cheers were heard from all.

During the game, I got my ass grabbed from a girl that had just arrived, and was in the kitchen getting a beer. All I knew was that her name was Natalie and she came with another couple. She was still surveying the scene, with mouth still agape, and hadn't taken off her clothes yet. When the three arrived, I explained the rules, but she wasn't quite sure if she was going to even stay, much less get naked with a bunch of strangers.

By this late in the evening, I was relaxing the rules slightly, because we already had plenty of naked bodies. I looked around and only found two people that were still fully dressed and a couple girls wearing underwear. Still, a pretty good accomplishment though.

The couple Natalie came with though joined right in, with the girl pretty excited and bragging about finally having an opportunity to "show off her man." I asked Natalie to at least stay for a beer. She grumbled, but stayed. Good thing too, because she was a knockout. And although somewhat conservatively dressed, had plenty of cleavage on show already. I even spied the edges of a tattoo down deep in the canyon. I just had to see what kind of tattoo she had between those big boobs.

She only had one sip of her beer, when she grabbed my ass in the excitement of the moment. Shocked that she found the courage, I firmly told her that she couldn't leave now, not after grabbing a naked ass. She was now committed, as I outstretched my arm, as if to jokingly scold, and point to the pile of clothes in Bonnie's room. I say, "Go on now, off with them, your friends are staying. See, they're right over there and already nude." As my eyes are unexpectedly transfixed on the couple barely discernable way in the back room waiting impatiently for their turn in the coke line. Both of them have bodies full of piercings and tattoos. Oh, that's what she meant about showing off her man.

Natalie gives in at my instance, bows her head and sheepishly heads into the back room. As she's walking away, I shout, "Can't wait to see that luscious bod of yours." With that comment, I actually see her raise her head a little as she disappeared into the bedroom. I just have a strong feeling, well desire, that there's an awesome body under those baggy clothes. I sure hope the tactic works.

Thinking for a second, I find her very interesting and intriguing. She's dressed a little on the conservative side, but is wearing a top that allows a view of a tattooed breast. She's also hanging out with some pretty heavy duty Goth friends that jingle when they walk. Yet, also seems to be quite bashful. But I did catch a rambunctious glint in her eye when I turned around to see who was grabbing my ass. Interesting girl. But I can't just stand out here in the living room waiting for her to emerge, hopefully nude, I just gotta get involved with this.