Party Requirements: Everybody Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't seem to remember a thing from the previous night, and we found out later that some of his friends were messing with him and took his clothes home with them. We eventually got him back to the dorm, but not before Bonnie had some fun with his head. She had him totally convinced that he performed some pretty racy stunts in the nude and the whole school will be talking about him. All this of course as she teasingly parades in front of him still nude, enjoying the power she has over his loins.

Needless to say, the party was a huge success and was the buzz on campus for a couple of semesters. It even took months for some people to track down their clothes. The massive cost of the coke necessary to loosen-up 50 university students prevented another party of the same magnitude, but smaller parties with the same theme popped-up once in awhile.