All Comments on 'Party Swap Ch. 02'

by CeasarBoobage

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago

Sorry. I couldn't finish the story. If you were going to turn your girlfriend into some kind of Sex slave and act the Master to her why didn't you put this story in the BDSM or Nonconsent section. Others I am sure will find this story erotic but for me it failed on several fronts. But keep trying.

hansbwlhansbwlabout 14 years ago
Me neither.

Sorry, I had the same reaction as Poizon69. Stopped reading after first page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not Erotic

At least not for me, sorry I'll skip the rest.

DeckviewDeckviewabout 14 years ago
This is way over the top

Does not work... no real feelings... just a very strange guy's revenge...

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Ah don't listen to them...

....listen to us "vengeance fetishists"!!!!More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Are You For Real?

You caught her, found out what she liked and was doing so - walk away, she didn't respect you enough to abstain!

You got more than enough and inadvertainly passed her in infidelity.

You want revenge, just tell her what you saw and knew, pack her stuff, take her out to the curb and tell her not to try and come back in, go back, close and lock the door...done!

I thought you intended to be a worse prick (yes you are) and get her all screwed up, gangbanged by the club or with one or more guys brought back from the club to fuck her and left her there...that would have been over the top but it seemed like that was where you were going.

As it stands you are just humiliating her...guess what, when she wakes up tomorrow and revisits the past two days, she will realize she screwed up and also what an ass you are! If she is still with you in a week you better know something, she is fucking every dick she can get her hands on and it isn't just for thrills (sure - she'll like it), it will be to stick it to you and when you find out she'll laugh at you, humiliate you with demeaning characterizations and date your other friends.

You should have just ended the relationship...don't ever screw over a woman like that...the old saying...'Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned'!

You lose again...asshole!!!

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
Author doesn't know difference between "her and I" and "she and I."

Plus other story problems already mentioned show that author needs lots of work on grammar and story telling, along with a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Had A Girl Like That

But she never kept secrets from me. And she did make it up to me. Some very nice 3 ways. One that lasted a year. With a lesbian. Nothing like eating a lesbian while your girl rides you. And considering both were DDs I was in heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What an Arsehole

Dump the prick before he gives you aids

norcal62norcal62almost 8 years ago
Really bad idea to have the two gfs named Karen.,

That and the general tentativeness of the plot spoiled the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Forced

I hope Karen will walk out on him, there are more fish in the sea who will treat you a lot better and with greater respect

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Jumped the shark in the middle of the third page.

He should have brought the other Karen home for a repeat performance. Adding the side story with Marci distracted from the sum total of this little tale of betrayal.

All in all it was written well, but the revenge should have included the girlfriend forced to watch her boyfriend and the other Karen in some serious foreplay.

Last but not least, the final act of walking away from a deceitful, lying, disrespectful person whose long term cheating crushed any potential of a future long term relationship.

That's one possible direction a 3rd chapter could follow. Thanks for sharing author. 5 stars for a third chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Doesn't anyone reading this realize that this is revenge?? Come on. He is having the time of his life . He lost one and got four. When he is done, the smartest one in the bunch will have him, if she hasn't fucked it up. Frankly, I don't think the original Karen, has a chance. He is just remodeling with her a bait. Good job. Keep writing.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCeasarBoobage@CeasarBoobage
Welcome to my kinky little corner of Literotica! Feel free to hang out and have a drink or three while you take a gander at my stories. Actually, I'll have one too. *cheers* My mind is frequently in the gutter, and while it's there it comes up with random thoughts and scenes ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Party Swap Previous Part
Party Swap Series Info