Party Swap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smirking to myself, I suddenly reverted back to the 'nice guy' mood a bit, and said "Get your skirt off the floor and put it on the seat. Sit on it, lean your seat back, and make yourself cum for me."

There was no backtalk or delay. She leaned back all the way, her legs splayed across the dash. Both hands were at her crotch, finger fucking herself and attacking with her clit at the same time. Her upper arms forced her boobs together, making a damn fine sight. I couldn't help reaching over and grabbing them, rolling her nipples between my fingers.

With a sudden increase in tempo and a short high-pitched scream, she came hard. Her whole body shook with the power of it, and as quickly as she relaxed, I could swear that she passed out for a few seconds, just with the shear power of the orgasm. I have never seen her cum that hard. Never.

I had made myself decent as she tried to get her breathing back under control. She made no move to cover up, just laid out naked on the seat, basking in the afterglow. Her hands shook as she reached for a cigarette, and we smoked in silence as she wound down. I noticed the old dude finally walk back to his car. Without a word, I turned her chin to the side and she saw him leave. As he got in his car and drove off, she got self-conscious and scooted lower in the seat, trying to hide her nakedness with her arms.

Speaking for the first time in several minutes as we put out our smokes, I said "Get your panties from the floor and clean yourself off. Quickly now."

Not waiting for her to finish, I started the car and drove off. Wanting a cup of coffee, I went to a place we had never been to for the next part of my plan. Unless we were at home, she never went outside further than the mailbox without her undergarments. Time for another 'first'.

With her bra in the back seat, and her soaked panties on top of them, I allowed her to get dressed, but only in her shirt and skirt. We walked in the cafe and stood in line, and instantly we got looked at by everyone. The men stared at her chest, with the edge of her nipples were poking up into view since I had pulled the neckline down lower. The few women shot daggers out of their eyes at her, pissed off that she had attracted the gaze of all the men.

As we got closer to the counter, more people built up in line behind us. Ordering our drinks, I reached in my pocket for cash, but "accidentally" spilled it all over the floor as my hand came out of my pocket. Smiling cooly at her, I said "Keep your knees straight, and pick it all up."

As she saw the number of coins on the floor, her face paled. As she hesitated, I cleared my throat, pointing at the floor. She moved to pick up the money closest to her, trying not to point her naked ass at anyone, but people were all around. As she moved around the floor to get it all, only one time did her ass point at me. As she bent over, I could see about half of her beautiful pussy uncovered, still looking slightly damp. Or was it 'again' and not 'still'? The one quick look I got from the front showed that her shirt pulled easily away from her chest, her full breasts hanging down in full view of everyone who cared to look.

As she handed me all the money, she looked around again to see every person in the shop staring at her, but quickly looking away as though they did not want to be caught. Her face was bright red yet again as we took our drinks back to the car.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she asked, looking like she was ready to cry.

Shrugging my shoulders, I answered "Well I thought you liked other guys checking you out and enjoying the view that I thought was for me alone."

This was enough to get the 'almost crying' look to go away as the tears rolled freely. Through her snuffling, she said "That's not it. I wasn't doing this to just anyone who was around. It was just one guy. I know it was wrong, but he seemed like he was safe. We didn't do that much, really. And he really was the only other one, I didn't do this with anyone else."

I pulled into a convenience store to get a whole pack of smokes this time, but had her wait in the car since I didn't have the time to embarrass her again, I had another thought brewing.

Not caring to talk, I drove the rest of the way home in silence. Stopping in our driveway, I turned off the engine and waited. The thought of going into "our" home felt weird after everything that had happened in the past 12 hours or so.

"Karen, go take your stuff inside and do whatever you need to. I will be back later. Get yourself cleaned up, and take a nap or whatever. We are going out tonight, and you will be dressed like the slut you are. No panties or bra, a different short skirt and a loose tank top."

As she got out of the car, I started it back up, and was gone before she got to the front door. Mark's place was next. Not really sure what was going to happen here, I was just going to see how things went and let things flow naturally.

The apartment seemed quiet as I knocked on his door, but Karen answered it right away. She looked upset, and as she let me in, I saw Mark on the couch looking even worse. It looked like they were having a chat not too dissimilar from the one I had just been through. Well, minus a few key details.

The tension was in thick the air as I walked into the middle of the room. Karen had not moved far from the door, standing there with her arms crossed. "Well Mark" she prompted, "don't you have something to say to your friend?"

Moving slowly, he stood up and walked towards me, staring at the floor the whole time. "Dude, I'm so sorry, it never should have happened. I'm really really sorry."

My blood pressure rising, I yelled back at him "After we have been friends for so long, you go and do this? How long were you messing with my girl behind my back? Would you have stopped if you hadn't been caught last night? What the hell were you thinking?"

He finally looked up at me, but I didn't really see 'sorry' written on his face, he was just upset he got caught. I had heard him tell me a few times of messing around with married women, but I never thought he would get between me and my girl. I knew exactly what he was thinking.

Before I knew what was happening, I stepped towards him, my right arm reaching back, and whipping around to plant a solid jab deep into his stomach. He instantly bent double, his arms wrapped around his middle, a low 'ooooowwwww' coming from his mouth. For some reason I was mad he was still standing, so a left hook from nowhere came out to catch him on the side of his face.

The soft smack of the skin-hitting-skin sound echoed through the living room as he collapsed into a pile of whining. One arm came up, his hand stretched out in a 'stop' motion, the other holding his face as a split lip freely spilled blood onto the carpet.

Karen scowled at me as she helped him stand up and hobble to the kitchen. While he was rinsing off his face in the sink, she got some ice wrapped in a towel for him. A few minutes later he came back out and flopped onto the couch.

"I deserved that, I guess" he mumbled. "Maybe I should feel lucky that's all I got. I know you can seriously kick my ass."

"Ya, you do deserve more, but I will stop now while I still have enough control to stop with just a couple hits."

Karen came up to me and took my arm, leading me to sit in middle of the other couch. "Maybe this will help too" she whispered as she walked back to Mark. "It's not just him you hurt Mark, it's me too. And the times that I actually SAW you two messing around hurt me too. Do you realize what that feels like? Huh? Do you?"

He looked at her kind of confused, his eyes still muddled in pain. "What are you saying, Karen?" he asked thickly, sounding funny talking through a ruined lip and an ice towel.

Walking to the stereo in the corner, she started a CD with dance music. She smiled sweetly at him before turning that smile to me. "Well maybe now you will, you jerk."

Standing in front of me, she put her arms up above her head, swaying her hips to the beat. Turning around, she danced closer to me and put her legs on either side of mine, dropping her hips lower and lower. She got to the point of touching my knees with her crotch, then moved back, sitting in the middle of my lap, straddling my legs. Glancing at Mark, he was watching us wide-eyed. I shrugged my shoulders. I really had no idea that this would happen, nor how far it would go.

She reached her arms back to me, putting her hands high on my thighs, jutting her chest up into the air, her boobs pointing to the ceiling, while she ground her pussy on one of my knees. Standing up, she turned to face me, her legs still on either side of mine. She grabbed the bottom hem of her shirt, slowly pulling it higher and higher, but stopping just before reaching her boobs. She turned to smile at Mark, then turned back to me, pulling her shirt up and off to expose her black lace bra, twirling the shirt over her head before tossing it at Mark.

Karen bent down to sit on my lap again, this time facing me, and danced her way forward until we were touching chest to chest. She took my hands and put them on her ass, squeezing my hands to her ass while it bounced to the music. Leaving my hands alone, she reached up to pull her bra's shoulder straps down and pulled her arms through them. My hands free, they wandered around her bare skin. As she bounced and ground her crotch into mine, my cock responded, making a tent in my pants. As soon as she felt it rise, I got a naughty grin from her.

Reaching back, she unhooked her bra, but held onto the front so it would not fall off. Both hands now on her breasts, she squeezed them for me, but only for a second. She pulled it straight up, baring herself to me. Leaning forward, she tossed her bra at Mark while she pulled my head forward, burying it between her bouncing breasts, squeezing her arms together, wrapping my face in their soft skin.

My hands came forward to hold her breasts, squeezing them as they slid up and down my cheeks. Even though I knew why she was doing this, I pushed her back a bit and mouthed 'why' at her. Holding my hands against her breasts, she leaned further back and looked over at Mark. "Doesn't feel good to see it happening, does it?"

Looking pissed off, he got up and stomped off towards the bedroom, snarled "Fuck this, I'm not going to sit around and watch this shit."

Karen looked at me and shrugged her shoulders, but did not move my hands. She reached down and unfastened the buttons and zippers on both of our pants. She pulled up on the bottom of my shirt a little, then giggled at me. "Sorry big guy, you are gonna have to let go for a minute. I promise you will get more in a few minutes."

She pulled my shirt off quickly, finally removing my hands from her boobs. Scooting back on my legs, she stood up and wiggled her hips as she pushed her jeans down, sitting on the coffee table as she worked them off of her legs. Taking my hands, she had me stand up, then in one quick motion, pulled my pants and boxers down, then pushed me back on the couch. Making one big bunch of clothes in her hands, she removed my pants, boxers, and socks in one movement. The only piece of clothing between us was her black lace panties that matched the bra that was now somewhere on the floor.

Kneeling down in between my knees, she reached for my cock. "Tsk Tsk. You are only at half mast for me? I'm almost naked and holding your dick, and you can only manage a chubby?"

"Don't worry" I said, "it's starting to change right now."

Without another comment, she leaned towards me and sucked me into her mouth, easily deepthroating me. Only her tongue was moving, but the feeling was incredible. Her head lifted off my belly little by little as I grew inside of her. With a teasing slowness, she pulled the rest of the way off and stood up. "Just a tease of what's coming later. Follow me."

Karen took my hand and tried to pull me up but I stopped her. "Wait, just one second. I want to know what you know about them. Look, I know what we saw them doing last night, but you need to tell me what else you saw happen."

She stopped pulling on me but did not want to really stop what she had started. Kneeling on the couch again, straddling me, she held my cock and softly stroked it.

"Well from just a minute ago, you should guess that she sucked him off. And this hands-on approach worked for both of them."

Hearing my cue, one hand slid up her leg, stopping at the hem of her panties. Softly exploring I could feel how hot she was, and the wet spot on on the crotch of her underwear went the whole width, and a couple of inches long. She was soaked! I must not have moved fast enough, so she pushed my hand deeper between her legs, pushing my fingers up. Two fingers ended up one joint deep inside of her, still wrapped in black lace.

"ooooooooohhhhhh that feels good. But I want more" she whispered "I need your cock inside of me again."

Her hips rocked back and forth, fucking herself on my fingers, her eyes were closed and head thrown back. Only a light moan escaped her lips. I could almost feel my cock inside of her. Her hand was stroking me with the same tempo she was fucking my fingers with.

"Wait a second Karen. If THEY didn't fuck, maybe we shouldn't either." I said, hardly believing I uttered those words.

"Fine then" she pouted. "I have seen this too though. After she would strip down for him, she would sit on his lap like this, and ride his cock. Like this..." She sat up a little and pushed down on my cock until it was between her legs, pushing up against her pussy.

My cock was instantly smothered with her lube as it slid gently between her pussy lips. Her panties were so wet they may as well have not been there at all. Moving slower, she made sure my cock did not leave the wet path to her sex. With nothing to occupy her hands, she moved them nervously. From her hips, to my shoulders then my face. Then her face. Down to her neck. Across her chest to her swaying breasts, pushing them together and squeezing them tightly, rubbing a finger across her turgid nipples.

As awesome as she looked, I needed her closer right now. I pulled her towards me, putting her arms around my head. With a handful of her hair, I pulled her face to mine, our lips meeting, and tongues dancing over each other. She leaned against me completely, driving her breasts into my chest. I swore I could feel our nipples rubbing across each other.

Gasping, she stopped everything and pushed us apart. Her eyes wild, she stared at me like a piece of meat. "Fuck this, I can't handle it. I need to be fucked right now. If you won't I know who will. You wanna know about Mark and Karen? Fine – they did everything except put his dick in her cunt or asshole. That's it. Everything else that you can think of - they did it. Now get up and follow me!"

Pulling me by the hand, she lead down the hall to the bedroom, almost running. As we got closer, I heard the shower still running. So did Karen as she turned to me with an evil grin. "Oh, he's going to love this, get in there and get up on the bed. He had better be done like right NOW"

Not sure what to expect, I climbed up and lay across the bed on my back. Stripping off her panties and throwing them on the floor by the bathroom door, she climbed on top of me, giving me a rough and deep sensual kiss.

She turned around to face my feet, and put her knees on either side of my head. I could see the folds of her sex glistening with moisture as she wiggled it above my face. Tightly grabbing her ass, I pulled her towards me, driving my tongue across her clit. She bucked once quickly with a moan, then grabbed my cock and impaled her face on it.

It could have been 10 seconds or 10 minutes, I don't know. All time was lost to me as I pleasured her clit and pussy with my tongue, and she stroked my cock with her hand and mouth. Something seemed different, and I realized I couldn't hear the shower any more. My cock was suddenly free as Karen stopped and I felt her head move up. She rolled off to my side, and I looked over to see Mark standing there watching us. He was totally naked, staring at us, looking pissed - although at least one part of him seemed to be enjoying the show.

Karen grabbed my cock and slowly stroked it, clearly just for his benefit. "So, do you like the view? Your cock sure says you do. So did you ever fuck his Karen, or did it justs stop at oral?"

It took a moment for him to find his voice. "No, we didn't fuck. Almost did a few times, but no. She always said 'eating ain't cheatin' so she wouldn't do that."

"Hmmm" said Karen, appearing to think about it for a minute. "Since you look real turned on, do you wanna fuck me right now?"

"Oh HELL ya, I do."

"Well get your dumb ass over here then!"

She got up, standing by my legs hanging off the bed. My heart sank, thinking I wouldn't get to finish. He just stood there staring until she wagged her finger at him and bent over, putting her hands by my knees. He came over and stood behind her, sliding his cock up and down her ass and across her pussy. When he stopped moving, he appeared to be lining up, then shoved deep inside her. She fell forward with a look of pure ecstasy on her face. Luckily for me, Karen's face ended up just inches from my balls.

Reaching forward, she opened her mouth and sucked in one nut, caressing it with her tongue. Mark started ramming her with abandon and I fell out of her mouth. With a finger, she waved me closer. I shimmied down a tiny bit, and she took my cock in her hand and licked it up and down. She aimed my cock at her mouth, and with Mark's next thrust, it took it all in, moaning as she did it. Holding on for dear life, she kept on it. I could feel the opening to her throat with every thrust Mark made.

This was totally new to me, and the feelings were intense, and with everything else from the past few minutes I knew I couldn't last much longer. Closing my eyes and focusing on the warm tunnel of her mouth and the stroking of her hand, it was all I could do to hold on for just one more minute. I couldn't do it. With a quickness, I felt my balls pull up, and before I could even try to stop it, I exploded.

Every spurt landed in Karen's mouth, but she was too distracted to swallow all of it. A long strand of my cum reached from her lips down to my balls. As she tried to keep my softening cock in her mouth, her lips clamped down around me like a vice, slightly muffling her scream as she started to cum. As her muscles tensed up, her pussy must have locked up on Mark, and he pulled out quickly, stroking his cock maybe four times before shooting his wad on the top of her ass.

Karen's breathing went back to normal, and she looked at me with a glint in her eye. Without using her hands, she sucked my limp cock into her mouth again. Working her magic, I started getting hard again, but she didn't stay long. Once it was clean, she licked me all around, cleaning up the cum that she had spilled before.

Done with me, she looked back at Mark and said "I felt what you squirted on my ass, you dirty boy. Lay down here too so I can clean you off too."

He collapsed next to me, breathing loudly. Karen moved her head over and latched onto his softening cock, sucking it in and cleaning her scent off of him. As she licked him up and down, she reached back and wiped the pool of semen he left on her left ass cheek, bringing to her mouth and making a show of eating it, completely enjoying the moment.

As Mark and Karen softly talked, she lay her head on him. As she lay down, I moved my arm to intercept, and held on as she laid her breast on my hand. Reflecting on what had happened just now, I smiled in anticipation of this evening. I now had a chore for my Karen, one that she wouldn't like nearly as much as I would.