Party Swap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lips parted slightly, allowing me to enter her mouth about an inch, but I was stopped by her tongue. It was everywhere on my cock. Licking around my girth, flicking across the tip, and tickling the super-sensitive underside of the head. My cock was now rock-hard, and Marci took a deep breath and launched her head forward, taking all of me in one movement. I could feel the head of my cock compress as it hit the opening to her throat.

Pulling back, Marci took a deep breath and started a slow in-and-out motion, keeping suction on me the whole time. One hand was caressing my balls, the other stroking whatever part of my cock wasn't between her lips. Just then I remembered Karen was there too, and when I looked, her eyes were locked on my skin disappearing into Marci's face.

Karen was so spellbound she actually jerked a little when I touched her. Some boobs needed to be in my hands right now, it just wasn't a proper blowjob without that. Just as I got my hand down Karen's shirt, I reached for Marci's breast also. As a boob man, it's a massive turn-on just to hold them, and two different girls at once was even better.

Marci stopped sucking me and looked at Karen. "Did you want a turn too?" she asked. She hadn't finished asking when Karen lurched forward and impaled herself on me. Further than she had ever done before – she couldn't let Marci show her up. I guessed it was too far for her at first as she leaned back gagging, but she didn't stop. Her mouth attacked my cock like it was starving for it.

The front of Karen's shirt had fallen so far down it didn't hide anything, but Marci wanted more. She reached over and pushed down the shoulder straps of the shirt, letting it fall down, piling up at her waist. Tentatively Marci reached out for Karen's boobs, and held it like I had the other one. Karen either didn't seem to notice, or just didn't care at this point, she did not stop the attack on my cock.

Marci stood up to kiss me but I bypassed her lips and bent down to take a nipple into my mouth. She moaned as my tongue played across the rubbery tip, and she pulled my head towards her, tighter against her breast. Unable to get away, my free hand drifted to her skirt, dropping down the front to stop at her pussy. She was soaking wet, and I slid in two fingers with only a squishy sound to say anything happened.

My fingers cupped forward, finding her g-spot, and she instantly started to cum. She turned a bit at the last second, and now my face was stuck between her breasts, my hand down her skirt, and my other hand squeezing Karen's breast. Marci's legs were weak and she started to slump, but I held her up with the fingers inside of her. That movement made her cum again. Her breathing ragged, only slight whimpers coming from her mouth.

Hearing and feeling her orgasm got me close, and as I paid attention to Karen's magic on my cock, I could feel my own impending blast-off. "FUCK, Karen, I'm gonna cum! Drink it all this time, slut. You know you want it. Play with your pussy, make yourself cum when I do."

Karen's skirt came up as she pushed her hand between her legs. Her hips started to move on the seat, and little noises of pleasure came from deep in her throat. I was shocked as hell when Marci knelt down reached under Karen's leg and the motions on my cock stopped instantly. From the movement of Marci's arm, I knew she was finger-fucking my girl. Missing only a beat, Karen renewed her vigor on my cock.

This was all too much for me. Each hand now full of Karen's hair, I guided her head as she ate me. Without feeling the impending rush, my cock exploded, spurting down into Karen's throat. My arms locked tight, holding her face up against me, her chin tight against my balls. Only a second later she screamed, her voice muffled as I plugged her mouth.

Marci took her arm back from between Karen's legs, reaching up and shoving her fingers in my mouth. Sucking the sweet tangy taste of pussy and Karen's cum from her, I pulled my hips back letting my softening cock fall from Karen's mouth. A small stream of my cum ran out of her mouth, dropping on the floor. Her eyes were glazed and she didn't even seem to notice when Marci bent over and sucked on my cock, cleaning it the rest of the way off.

We got ourselves dressed and cleaned up quickly, and Marci headed for the door to see if we could leave without drawing too much attention to ourselves. Not caring who saw, I grabbed Karen and walked out, pushing by Marci. I had my hand on Karen's ass, with her skirt pulled up to her waistband; she didn't even seem to notice what I was showing off to everyone watching us.

Karen wanted to head back to the table, but Marci winked at me as she grabbed Karen's arm and dragged her off to the dance floor. I followed at a distance, only going to watch, not sure what Marci had in mind. I found out soon enough though. Marci started out hot and heavy, dancing dirty with her. Before a ring of guys watching blocked them from me, I saw the front of Karen's shirt drop down, her boobs on show for everyone, but they were quickly covered by Marci's hands. The roar of the crowd said that I was missing more of the show.

By the time I made my way up to see what all was going on, Karen was looking like she wasn't overly happy about the attention she was getting. I saw three guys and one girl dancing with her, and neither her skirt or her shirt was hiding anything from view. The low light made it hard to tell, but it was still obvious that the guys' hands and mouths were all over her. Making eye contact with Marci, I motioned her that they should come back out.

Marci detached all the hands from Karen's body and dragged her back towards me. Her clothes were all skewed, and her skirt was hiked up so far I swore I could see a hint of pussy with every step. We made our way back to our table, and Karen flopped on the stool; she wasn't looking so good. One of the guys from the dance floor came up to us. "Hey man" he said to me, "I'm not here to hit on your women, I'm just making good on a deal."

I caught his quick glance at Marci that spoke volumes. He put another round of drinks in front of us and walked off, swallowed instantly by the crowd. Marci smiled at me "Hey, why not? You wanted her to be used a bit, so I thought we could get some use out of it too."

From the look of Karen, it was time to go. Staying here wouldn't do us much more good. She was still with it, but we needed to get out of here before she shut down. I waved Marci over, pulling her close to me. "We need to get a taxi back to our hotel room, Karen is about done here. Thank you so much for your help. You were awesome! And feel free to finish those drinks for us too."

She kissed me softly. "Anytime. No problem at all – I had a lot of fun too."

Helping Karen walk, we made our way out to wait for the taxi the bouncer had called for us. The cool air helped Karen wake up a bit. "Why did you let her do that to me? She told those guys they could touch me anywhere they wanted, and it was OK for them to put their hands up my skirt. I feel all dirty now."

That's about what I thought had been happening. I shrugged my shoulders. "Oh well. She knew you didn't have a problem with someone other than me doing it to you and maybe she thought you would like it."

She shook her head. "No, I didn't. In case I didn't say it enough times, I'm sorry I did any of that with Mark. And that reminds me – he called me right before you came home this afternoon. He told me what you and his girlfriend did in front of him. It hurt me just as much as it did to watch Marci suck your cock, I didn't have to see it. I have learned my lesson."

Laughing, I said "Have you really now? Maybe you should see more. Maybe you should see what Mark had to see earlier. Hell, you have been getting an extra cock in your mouth for a long time – I got one day of extra playtime. And Karen and I didn't do anything in private, you and Mark know EVERYTHING that we have done. I think you still owe me. Besides, you LIKED seeing my cock fucking her face. I was there too, I saw."

Our cab pulled up, and someone else beat me to the door. Marci opened the door for us, waving us in. As I got in, she said "Do ya mind I share a cab with you two? I was thinking I could just sleep off my drunk in a hotel room instead of trying to find someone to drive me home. Either way, it will still cost me at least a blowjob. What do you say?"

I took Marci's hand and pulled her in after us. The cab turned onto the road and I noticed how much Karen did not look happy. "Looks like our night just got a little more interesting. Don't look so glum, you seemed to be enjoying yourself earlier. Both of us are bound to like this. And also, you are still my slut, so I know you will make sure we all enjoy ourselves."

As my hand played between the legs of these two sexy women, I could feel the front of my pants growing already. This sex-fueled weekend wasn't even close to over yet. And if nothing else, I may have opened up a new avenue of fun for myself and Karen. Having her like any of this was not part of the plan, but maybe if we can move past this current cheating issue, our sex life could see a long-term benefit.