Party Swap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mood had changed, and now I felt like the proverbial third wheel. It was time to go. Mark gave me a weak apology on my way to the door, making me stop and turn. "Dude, you knew what you were doing the whole time. Don't give me that 'sorry' shit – you are only sorry that you got caught. I'm not in the mood to show you how I really feel right now, but let's just say you shouldn't bother coming by for a while. A long while. If you know what's good for you, that is."

Turning my gaze to Karen, she turned her head to watch me eye her up and down her beautiful body sprawled across the bed. "I'm sure I will see you fairly soon though, and I'm looking forward to it."

Mark said something I didn't catch as the door closed behind me. Getting dressed quickly, I left and made my way back towards home. We were going out to a club tonight, I just didn't know which one yet. Karen used to live a few hours drive down the road, so maybe she would have a good idea where we could go. Not that I really trusted her much right now, but something as simple as a club recommendation I think she could handle.

Walking in the front door I was treated by the sight of Karen dressed in loose sweat pants and an oversized t-shirt, curled up on the couch. A pile of tissues was in the trash can in front of her, and a half full box waiting to be used was on her lap. Her red eyes and nose gave me the idea that my morning went much better than hers did.

"Are we still going out this evening?" she asked me, the worry in her eyes was clear.

Nodding, I replied "Ya, we are going to a club, I just don't know where. That is something I need your help with. I want to go out of town a bit, and I was hoping that you had a suggestion of where that might be since you are familiar with the area."

You could see the tension drain from her face. When she thought about why we were going out, some of it returned, but I distracted us with packing up the car – we would also be spending the night at a hotel. There was no way to tell how carried away we would be getting tonight.

Two hours later, we were in our motel room. There was still at least an hour until we could go to the bar; I did not want to be there too early, I needed lots of people there. I figured that this opportunity could not be wasted. She was still willing to do anything I wanted to keep us a happy couple. "Hey Karen, come back out here for a minute, quit hiding in the bathroom."

She poked her head around the corner of the door frame, her hairbrush in hand.

"No, come HERE, I said. Good. Now, I need you to do something for me, allright?"

She walked over to me with her head hung down sadly. "Ya, baby, sure. Anything. What do you want?"

"I'm kind of jealous. You have never given me a striptease and a real lap dance before. You should do it now. I want to see how you looked doing it for someone else. Just turn on the TV to the cable music channel and get to work."

"In these clothes? Are you serious?" she asked, making a face.

"It doesn't matter that you're wearing sweats and stuff, it's not like you are going to have them on very long. Now get to it!"

She started to dance hesitantly, clearly self-conscious, and I'm guessing there was some embarrassment with the implication she did for Mark what she wouldn't do for me.

Her hands above her head, she turned her back to me, ignoring me. Not quite as sexily as my last show, she yanked off her t-shirt and tossed it away. I hadn't been paying attention before, but now I knew she had been going bra-less. As she moved around, her breasts bounced nicely, making me wish she was closer to me already.

I got my wish. She moved to stand right in front of me and bent over slightly from the waist, shaking her shoulders wildly, making her boobs bounce all over the place. I had never seen her do this, and it made my half-hard cock spring to life instantly. She looked like she does when I'm fucking her senseless. I suddenly wanted to ravage her, but stopped myself. I wanted to finish the show. She stopped shaking and turned around, slowly wagging her ass at me.

Her thumbs went inside the waistband of her sweats and slowly pushed down. One half inch per side at a time, I soon realized that her underwear matched her bra. Working the pants down below the edge of her ass cheeks she stopped again, moving closer to me, almost daring me to grab them. In one smooth motion, she pushed the pants all the way down to her ankles, bending only at the waist. Her pussy peeked out between the gap in her thighs, winking at me as she showed that she was starting to get wet.

On impulse, I reached out, my thumb and middle finger extended. As she bounced her ass one last time, I shoved. My finger was instantly completely buried inside of her, and my thumb pushing down on her clit. She jumped a little and screamed, but only in surprise. She froze, not moving, and I felt her pussy tighten down on my finger. Teasing her clit with my thumb, she started to moan softly and push back into me.

Pulling my hand back to me, I said "Calm down, my little slut, it's just a sample. If you are bad for me later, maybe you will get more."

She worked the pants over her feet and started dancing again. She worked her way back to me and turned around, spreading her legs. Reaching down and between her legs, she put her hands on my knees, waving her pussy in front of my face. Sitting slowly, she sat on my lap, pushing her ass all the way back to sit on top of my cock.

Reaching over her head, she pulled my head down into her neck so I could see her other hand playing with her pussy. She stopped pleasing herself and reached lower, finding my rigid cock laying along the length of my thigh. Stroking my cock with her hand, she moved over a bit so her pussy was rubbing me too. In just seconds, I could feel her wetness soak through my jeans, getting my cock wet.

With both of my hands around front, I had ahold of her breasts just as she lined herself up on my cock. The other Karen's tits were great, but nothing compared to my girl's. As I squeezed them together, realized I hadn't touched these boobs in a couple days, and the last several times the boobs belonged to another girl. Feeling the familiar ones felt awesome, and brought up the desire to fuck her right now. But no. Must wait. I didn't want to get too worn out before the other games I had planned out for tonight.

"Karen, stop, you have to stop for now."

She froze. She turned her face to me and I could see the sadness. Almost crying, she whispered "Why, I thought you would like this. Don't you want me anymore?"

"Yes, I like it, but I said 'for now.' I will be using your body later, I just don't want to get too tired out now. Besides, you were dancing like that for Mark, not me. Next time maybe it will be for me. Now go get in the shower and get cleaned up."

She ran off crying, slamming the bathroom door behind her. I kind of felt bad about that, but I had to rub it in. The shower ran for a bit and she came out wearing the hotel robe, and I went in to get my shower. When I came out to get dressed, she had dutifully put on the clothes I had told her to earlier in the day. Now that it was late enough, it was time to hit the club, which was luckily just a couple of blocks down the road.

As we walked up to the club, I thought 'Perfect, the place is packed, hopefully this won't take too long.'

We went in, and were lucky enough to find a small table in the back. There was only one tall stool, and the tall table was just big enough to hold a few rounds of drinks. Sitting on the stool and pulling her close, I made sure her clothes were easy enough to get my hands into without being too obvious. It was easy to see she had no bra, and with a quick reach to her thigh I easily slid my hand up to feel bare pussy, and no one around us was the wiser.

The place was loud, and I had to get close to make myself heard. Handing her my credit card, I leaned in almost yelling into her ear, I told her "Go get us a round of drinks and shots, use this to start a tab."

She nodded and started off, but I grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "One more thing. Don't you forget you're my slut. I remember you like hands other than mine touching you places they shouldn't. Tonight, in this club, you are not allowed to stop anyone from touching you in any way. Do you understand me?"

Her eyes bugged out wide, her jaw dropping. She recovered, and her mouth set into a thin line. Just nodding once slowly, she shook her arm free and turned away. Walking through the crowd of people, I lost sight of her quickly. A few minutes later she came back, her hands full carrying our drinks. Maybe it was my imagination, but I think her skirt was crooked. Maybe that would explain why her face was red. She set the glasses on our table and pushed one of each glass to me. Shaking my head, I pushed the shot glass back to her.

Leaning in and putting my lips against her ear, I said "One for me, and three for you. You will be going back up for another round in a few minutes, so you had better polish those off."

She pulled back and looked at me funny, and leaned back in. "OK, whatever you say. Does this mean that I am getting drunk tonight? Are you taking advantage of me?"

I just smiled and picked up my glass, raising it to her for a toast. Rolling her eyes, Karen took one shot glass in each hand and tossed them back one after another. Slamming the empties back on the table, she picked up her gin&tonic to chase away the aftertaste. When our drinks hit the half-gone mark, I sent her back up for another round. We didn't talk, we just hung out and enjoyed the scenery; we have not been out clubbing for a long time, and being a stranger in soaking in the essence of the club was intoxicating by itself.

Before long, I had the beginnings of a buzz, but Karen was past that part. I could see it in the way her body and face relaxed, and the way her eyes started to glaze. Leaning over the table, I waved her to me. As she bent slightly to talk to me, I looked down at her shirt. Sure enough, it was low enough, and she had bent over far enough, the girls were out in the open, just waiting to catch my eyes. I actually hesitated, forgetting what I was going to say. She took the opportunity to pull back the straps on her shirt – until I caught her eye and shook my head 'no' at her.

Sighing, she pulled the straps forward again, letting the neckline of the shirt rest across the top of her breasts, just a hair away from showing nipple. Just where I wanted it tonight. Remembering what I was going to say, this time I walked the couple steps around the table to her and stood close. When I leaned in and touched her ear with my lips, my hands moved too. One cupped her breast through her shirt, and the other went straight to her ass, pulling her skirt out of the way of my fingers, pushing forward, I could lightly touch her pussy lips.

She gasped at her eyes went wide, but I pulled her back to me. "Remember, your body is mine to use, slut." As she nodded, I continued "You have a task now. Within the next 20 minutes, you have to find a girl for me. Not to fuck, but to play with a little bit. You will tell the girls you ask that you want them to play with your boyfriend's cock while he plays with them. You got that?"

Her face said she didn't like it, but she nodded. I pulled her back to me again, saying "You will tell these girls that you messed around on me, and you are going to have me do to them what Mark did to you. That's what we will be doing tonight. Got it?"

Karen nodded at me and turned back to the table. She reached for both her drink and mine, downing each quickly. She looked like she could use the courage the liquid gave her. About ten minutes later, Karen came back to the table with two drinks and a girl. I was honestly shocked, I didn't think she could get one that quickly.

This new girl walked up close to me, pushing both legs in between mine, her hand starting on my chest but quickly making it's way lower. As her hand got to my crotch, she grabbed a handful and leaned into me, her breasts squishing into my chest. "My name is Marci, are you the boyfriend?"

Moving my head so we were cheek-to-cheek, I answered "Yes I am, did she say what she wanted you for?"

"Ya, it's kind of weird, but I am game for it. I just broke up with my boyfriend for cheating on me, and I feel like playing. He's here tonight, and him seeing me like this is just what the doctor ordered."

She looked at Karen, then gave me an evil smile and kissed me lightly on the lips, her strawberry flavored lips just dancing across mine before coming back to my ear. "Here's the rules: you can touch my ass and my boobs, but only kind of secretly. I don't want everyone in here to think I'm some kind of slut. You can kiss me, but be nice. You might be able to touch my pussy, but later, not yet. I don't know about that yet. That cool with you?"

Putting my hands on her hips, I nodded. Looking at Karen, I reached around Marci's back, my hand went down to hold her ass and pull her into me. My other hand moved slowly up her front, brushing the side of her breast, and up to her neck. My arm resting softly on her breast, I pulled her head to me, I kissed her softly at first, then working my tongue between her lips, tasting the sweet fruit, then softly touching her tongue. A few hurried flicks back and forth, we pulled back apart, a quick kiss on the lips on our way apart.

Marci turned back to Karen and said "Damn you're lucky girl. Your man is a real nice kisser. And if the log in my hand is any indication, he's got a nice cock too. This other guy must have been a real Romeo and hung like a horse to risk losing this one."

Karen looked like she was going to cry again. "I just screwed up. I like the attention and the danger, that's all. I never should have done any of this."

Marci was still standing between my legs, just turned sideways, and my hand never left her ass. Distracted by talking to Karen, she did not move as I moved my hand lower, down to her leg, then back up her thigh under her skirt. Following the rules, I didn't touch her pussy, just filled my hand with her ass cheek. It wasn't quite as nice as Karen's but half the excitement was just the fact that I could do this. The excitement factor of doing this with a stranger, and with the permission of my girl was awesome. Well, maybe I didn't have her permission, but she did know and wasn't stopping me!

The three of us talked for a while, but my hands never left Marci's body. She shied away once when my hand went under her panties to grab more of her ass, but she let me continue. When she moved to get her drink, I had to take my hand out, but put it on her hip. Before it could go back under her skirt, she held onto it. Making sure no one was paying too much attention, she pulled out the bottom of her shirt and put my hand on her stomach under it. She moved to the side, putting one leg out on the other side of mind. As she stood closer, I could feel her crotch pushing onto my thigh, and she moved higher before settling back, sitting on my leg. She leaned in to kiss me, and my hand moved the rest of the way up, finding a satin-feeling bra as my hand moved to cup one breast.

Her tongue attacked my mouth, taking me by surprise. The palm of my hand told me that her nipple had grown to a point, and my leg felt the change as her pussy warmed me up. She leaned back away from me, her face was flushed and she was breathing hard. "I need to slow down before I jump you here in the middle of the bar. But I see I'm not the only one getting turned on."

Not like she needed to explain who else was, but instead of grabbing my cock through my pants again, she unzipped my fly. Her whole hand went in, pushing down the front of my boxers for easier access. Marci took Karen's arm and pulled her closer, and I heard her say "Stay here and help block the view."

Karen didn't see why at first, then saw that Marci's arm ended inside my pants. Karen walked in closer just as Marci pulled my cock out and started to stroke it. The look of hunger on both of their faces was clear. I pulled at the front of Karen's skirt to get her just an inch closer, then put my hand under it. I was surprised to find her very wet already, getting turned on by some other girl playing with my cock.

I put my hand on the front of Marci's skirt and it found it's way under hers too. Making eye contact, I asked by mouthing "pussy" to her as my fingers rubbed her leg. Marci bit her lower lip and smiled slightly. But she did nod 'yes' to me, only a second before my fingertips found their way under her panties.

This was new, I was rubbing the clit of two girls at once, one of whom had my cock in her hand. Karen's eyes were closed, enjoying me, but they opened when I stopped. I pulled my wet fingers out from under her skirt and hooked my little finger to the top of her shirt. Pulling down only a little, I exposed one whole breast, and wiped her juices on her nipple as I tweaked it.

I looked at Marci and saw her staring at Karen's breast. She must have felt me watching her, and she looked at me with a smile. "Do you like this?" I asked her. She came closer and I repeated it, and she just nodded, her smile growing bigger.

Looking around, it seemed like no one was paying any attention to us. To Marci I said "Put your arm around her shoulder then."

Karen wasn't sure what to do at this point, but she didn't move. Marci looked kind of confused as she put her arm around Karen, the crook of her arm at Karen's neck, making her hand hang only inches from the breast still covered. That was easily fixed when I pulled down the front of Karen's shirt so now both breasts were out in the open.

Pulling Marci's hand off my cock got her attention. Using Marci's finger, I collected the large drop of pre-cum seeping out of the head of my dick. I pushed her hand towards Karen, she got the idea, and rubbed the clear liquid from my cock onto Karen's other nipple.

I saw that someone was walking towards us, and too close for comfort, so I fixed Karen's shirt and covered my cock. They walked by without saying anything, and as the girls were adjusting their clothes, I got Marci's attention. "What about yours? Can I play with your nipples too? Maybe just one kiss or nibble?"

She shook her head. "That's kind of hard when I'm wearing a bra. Give me a minute and I can go into the bathroom and take it off. Let me put away your wonderful cock away first."

Marci stuck her lower lip out in a pout as she put him away, and patted my pants. Both girls went together and only a minute later when the girls came back I saw right away that Marci was still wearing a bra. They both walked up close, and Karen came up to me first. "If you want, we can take care of another thing I owe you. Go to the men's restroom, wait for one minute, then come back out the door and wait for us."

Moving back, she took my hand to pull me to my feet. Not sure what was going on, I decided to go with it, so I went to the restroom. I didn't have to go, so I just stood inside the door. On my way over, I saw that there were several restrooms, so that explained why there were so few people in here. Just as I walked out, I saw Karen walking up. She took my hand and pulled me to the women's restroom, pushing me in first and quickly following.

The last stall door was closed, but other than that it seemed it was empty. "Hurry up before someone else comes in" she said. She pushed me to the stall, and it opened as we got there, and Marci was standing there holding the door open. There wasn't much room, and we all fit tightly as Karen worked the stall door closed. Marci took the opportunity to grope me again and whispered "you are going to like this."

Marci had the toilet seat covers ready, and put one down on each side of the seat, and both Karen and Marci sat down in front of me. Marci quickly took off her shirt and bra and handed them to Karen, and reached for my pants. In a flash, she had my pants and boxers around my ankles, and was holding my rapidly growing cock. Pulling it towards her, she pursed her lips like making a big kiss, and held the purple head of my cock against them.