Party Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers

Ing turns at a door and gestures me through it. "Why aren't you getting out of that suit?" she asked.

"I figured you would shower first . . ." I never finished my sentence as I stepped through the door and beheld a shower large enough for 12 or 15 people. Four large shower heads in the center, seats, and an array of other heads and nozzles that looked indecent. You could throw a party in there. "Hi, Alice I think I entered Wonderland." The shower was running, and pretty Adea was waiting for us. Not able to speak I start stripping off the suit. Lesson number 2 on wearing a cat suit, orgasming is a bad idea. Dried juices and pubic hair don't mix. Ouch!

Ing precedes me into the shower; I am two steps behind her, and Adea right on my tail. I don't care if you are male or female, if you ever turn down the chance to shower between two such attractive and sexy people -- just kill yourself if you say no. You will regret it the rest of your life.

The water fell in the center of the shower enclosure -- just calling it a shower doesn't do it justice. Four people could fit under the spray. From all four sides warm water mist sprayed, preventing you from feeling chilled when you weren't under the spray. From a luxury point of view, it was amazing. But when Ing took me in her arms under the spray and kissed me while Adea pressed her body against my back, amazing didn't begin to describe it.

I guess as the 'guest' I went first. After getting all wet -- from the water, you horny reader :-) I sat on a stool and Adea shampooed my hair. Her touch spoke of long practice. I could get used to this! The cleaning went very quickly, and watching Adea take care of Ing was a pleasure. What was a nice surprise was when Ing started washing Adea. I jumped in to help, which gave me plenty of time to soap and explore her body. You can't beat a dancer's body for physical perfection. Some hidden control stopped the flow of water, leaving us in the mist. Adea stood there, a woman in her prime, but overshadowed by the presence of Ing.

Ing came and kissed me once again, then sat me down on another small stool. The mist turned to a warm flow of air as Adea started brushing my hair. The attention was a bit overwhelming, but it didn't take long to get comfortable. By the time Adea was done, I was all dry. Ing and I swapped places and once again I got to watch Adea take care of Ing.

To myself I thought, "Yes, the love there is easy to see. I bet Ing won't see the last of Adea, even when their current agreement is up. I'm not sure Ing realizes that she loves Adea as much as Adea loves her."

For a moment a cloud touched me as I remember the last person to look at me like that. Oh how I miss Tracey so, but that's another story. OK, enough cloudiness, time to bask in the glow. I cleared my throat, "Now about clothing?"

Both Ing and Adea smiled at that thought. "Uh Oh, I sense major league sneakiness here."

"No, not sneakiness, just a surprise.", said Ing, turning to Adea, "How long?"

"She setting up now, she'll be ready in about an hour. She's steamed because she prefers to know about stuff ahead of time." stated Adea. Ing laughed a husky chuckle as I just got more confused.

"Come on, we have a bit before our 'clothing' is ready. I don't know about you, but an hour's cat nap would suit me perfectly." she purred.

I followed her into what had to be her bedroom, with a bed you could play football on. Taking her advice, I crawled to the middle of the bed, and asked," I got mine, where are you two going to sleep?"

Getting pounced on by two naked women is the only way to get ready to sleep. Nothing but a few preliminaries, snuggling together like a basket of kittens, a little tickling, arms hold gently. Resting my eyes as I relish in the wonderful feeling, being pressed between two warm bodies, I did something seriously out of character and I fell asleep.

I woke up surprisingly slowly, with a delicious feeling of my right breast being sucked on gently. I thought I was dreaming. Opening my eyes, I found that I had shifted in my sleep and was curled up almost around Adea. I could feel Ing behind me as Adea kept sucking. My arms touched her head, and she started sucking on my nipple harder. Ing shifted and I felt her hands on my ass, teasing me.

"You're right, that woke her up." snickered Ing.

I pushed my bottom toward her and raised my knee, giving her more access. She didn't disappoint me and soon her fingers were running from my waist, down my ass, over my asshole and teasing my labia. Mmmmm! Adea leaned up and kissed me, penetrating with her tongue as she moved and started grinding her pussy against my knee. Her hand slipped down my belly and she slid a finger inside me. Ing was rimming me with a fingertip, and a timing that took my breath away, popped her fingertip into my anus at the same instant Adea's index finger entered my cunt. Adea started attacking my breast as Ing was raking her teeth and lips across my back and neck.

I started flooding juices as Ing's finger pushed deep and started fucking me. The tag teaming continued as Adea found the rhythm. I would press my ass back and Ing would fuck me deep. Coming forward would allow Adea's now two fingers to test the depths of my pussy as Ing pulled out. All the while Adea was stretching and pulling at my right breast with the suction from her sucking.

Wanting more I start pushing back and forth faster. Ing says "Should we stop?" to Adea. To which I growl. Adea responds with, "She might kill us."

I try to nod at them but I was struggling to just keep up. Adea pressed three fingers, filling me, while Ing managed to use two fingers and a twisting motion that was partly painful, but immensely satisfying.

My voice was reduced to grunts as they were playing me like a tennis ball, back and forth, harder and faster. Adea's thumb hit my clit and I was over the top. Arching my back and letting out a scream of bliss, I orgasmed hard for the third time and sank back to the mattress. My eyes focused on Adea licking her whole hand as Ing's warmth left my back. I felt oddly empty as a stinging slap on my hip got my attention. Tossing me a towel, Ing says "Time to get dressed and rejoin the party."

It took the two of them pulling me off of the acre-sized bed onto a cold wood floor. "Come on, you're going to love this."

My curiosity finally overcame my desire to throw Ing back on the bed and I followed them into some sort of sitting room. In it was an older lady with a scowl on her face. She looked at us as I looked at her equipment. Now I got the gag. Seeing an airbrush setup told me my next set of clothing was going to be body paint.

Ing got right up on a pedestal and the artist got to work without a word.

"She's just annoyed because Ing pulled her from the party for this." Adea explained. While I watched, the artist was recreating Ing's cat suit in a brilliant white paint. "It's not exactly paint, "Adea was telling me, "But kind of a cross between body paint, liquid latex, and a few other things. It's extremely thin, but tougher than the liquid latex. It's also breathable, so if you wanted, you could be completely covered with no ill effects."

Intrigued, I look close as the artist works. If some of the poses were undignified, to allow the 'paint' to dry, the elegance of the finished product was incredible. It was almost too white, bright enough to hurt you eyes, and something gave it a shimmering affect. This cat suit went from her long neck and ended at her wrists and ankles. It took about ten minutes to dry and once the artist gave her the OK, Ing did a few quick stretches that not only showed off the suit, but her own flexibility. I was amazed, it clung like skin.

Adea led me to the pedestal for my painting. The artist studied my body and said something to Adea. Adea jumped and scampered out of the room. "That has to go." she said pointing at my crotch. Just then Adea came back with shaving paraphernalia. Apparently pubes and the paint are a poor mix.

I reached for it, Adea pulled it back, "Please allow me." Looking at the earnest look on her face, I was about to acquiesce, when Ing interrupted.

"Nope, you have to get dressed," she says to Adea, "I will do the honors."

Slightly crestfallen, Adea looks down at the floor. Ing lifts up her chin and kisses her with such tenderness, she couldn't remain disappointed. Ing leads me to another room while Adea steps up on then pedestal.

Ing sits me down and asks me to open my legs. She kneels down, between my legs and applies a warm, wet towel to my mound. I shaved the other night, so there was only a little tuft of hair right at the top of my slit. "If you keep rubbing that cloth like that, I'm cum again." I say.

Ing laughs, "Now that wouldn't be a bad thing, would it?"

"No, but I can't get to your pussy." I reply.

"Of course you can."

At my puzzled look she pulls me up and we switch places. She spreads those wonderful legs and I can see why the artist spent so much time between her legs. The paint ended right in the center of the first fold of her labia. When she stands, it looks like it covers it completely. Opening her legs opened everything up in front of me.

Scooting forward, I run a finger over her labia. She sighed, but didn't stop me. Pressing my advantage, I explored the edge of the paint gently, watching her pussy begin to respond. I lean in and inhale her scent, delicious, almost spicy with a touch of -- fruitiness. She sits up taller, I think about to tell me to stop, when I flick my tongue and press the hood of her clit. She cries out and then sits back, opening her legs wider. Taking that as an invitation, I press my face to her sex and run my tongue up and down as deep as I can. Strawberries, that's the taste.

Running my tongue up and down, I explore each fold of skin, tasting and teasing. She was a delight. Every touch caused her to react; a deep taste and she tightened and gasped. Her lips swelled and she became nice and wet. Her scent revolved around me, like a fine wine.

Looking up while I licked around her clit, her hands were massaging her breasts with such force, I am amazed the paint didn't tear. Slipping my tongue in deep, I started rubbing her clit with my finger. With a small scream, her thighs tightened around my head as her hands seized me and pulled my face hard against hot pussy. Her taste changed slightly, becoming muskier, more flavor-rich. Her body spasmed at the start of her orgasm and I tasted a veritable flood. I kept licking and sucking it up as she rode several waves against my face.

Calming down, she looked at me with a radiant smile. She pulled me up against her, kissing and licking my face.

Suddenly applause broke out from the doorway. The artist and Adea were watching, frowning and smiling, respectively. Adea was now a cat as well, but never on earth had such a cat existed. Patterns of black and white covered her from her neck to her toes. She twirled, showing the impression of a tail up her back. Her hair gave the impression of cat's ears and her makeup made her look like a member of the Broadway play 'Cats'.

I could only make appreciative noises as the disagreeable artist stalked across the room. Looking between my legs, she snorts disgustingly. Gesturing Ing up and me to the seat, she applies a light layer of cream and in a few quick strokes of the razor I was as hairless as the day I was born. "Clean her up, but no oil and no funny business. I want to get this over with."

She leaves and both Ing and Adea start laughing. "She not always like this, but I pulled her away from a pair of twins in the party. She's annoyed with me, not you."

Shrugging, because it really wasn't too important to me, I marveled at Area's artwork as Ing again cleaned me up. I was extremely aroused, but I was also excited at seeing myself painted up. Standing and being painted was no big deal. The paint went on like a cool breeze. The only need was to hold certain poses to allow it to dry. She painted me in a pure black. I had never seen a black so perfect. Mixed in the substance was a fine black powder that caught the light and seemed to glow black. The artist was working between my legs, which aroused me even more. She used a cloth to keep me from getting the paint wet before it dried properly. When she was almost done, she actually talked to me. "This concoction is my own design. It's almost as tough as your skin, extremely pliant and stretchable." She handed me a dried piece to show me.

"So how does it come off?" I asked

"You're not even dry yet, and you want to know how to get it off.", she said, finally she showed a tiny smile. "You can peel it off, but you just have to pull a section very, very thin and it will rip, it will peel easily then. I use the airbrush to apply it in one piece. You can also wash with a special soap. The film is soluble to it."

"It's amazing, thank you!"

She finally melted and really smiled. As she held my hand getting off the pedestal, she kissed me and sent me into another room where Adea was finalizing Ing's make-up. As before, the make-up accentuated her pale coloring, but now it was almost theatrical. Her face and hair made her look like a snow cat. Beautiful! Adea started on me and the transformation was complete. I was the black cat of legend, the perfect familiar to any witch or warlock. Ing and I truly looked like exact opposites, where Adea looked like a combination of us both. Individually, we were striking; together we looked like littermates, a feline tour-de-force.

Now it was time for us to rejoin the party, in style!

Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers