All Comments on 'Party Time Ch. 04'

by Ray Morgan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Plagiarism?

Unless Ray Morgan's other nym is Jordan Shelbourne, this story is plagiarized. The original was written and posted on the net as "Unwrap Party" over twelve years ago; it and more can be found on

http://www.compu-diva.com/IvoryGates/

Ray Morgan's bio page states: "Having married young, I'm now in need of an escape. My writing gives me that escape."

This hardly sounds like someone posting a story he wrote over a decade ago, does it? Shame on you, Ray Morgan.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Plagurism

Who gives a shit whether a story is plagurized or not? These are all fantasy stories anyhow. Me bets that many of them are copies of parts of other stories found here and in other Adult stories elsewhere on the Net.

fdkmanfdkmanover 18 years ago
I Care About Plagiarism

To don87654,

It says a lot about your ethics if you don't care that this story MIGHT be stolen from another author and posted under a different name. I've noticed stories that I've read elsewhere and posted under a different name and I've reported it. Whether the story is fantasy or not has nothing to do with the story being stolen from somebody. If the allegation is true then the act cheapens the 'author' who posted it here AND this site. The site could get in trouble if the real author was able to prove the claim.

Either way you should care or does it not matter if someone steals from you? If you don't care give me your address, I could use a new TV.

Ray

jshelbournejshelbourneover 11 years ago

As the original author, I can say I care whether it's plagiarized. Also that it wasn't taken from another story in any sense other than "I bet I can do better than that."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous