All Comments on 'Passion & Perspective Ch. 03'

by adamgunn

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Four orgsms a night -

a record??? - The lady is not coming easy, I guess.

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 4 years ago
Bang!

That's it! I'm done.

Pathetic.

Had to go with a lounge lizard again. And somehow, miraculously, each time is a mind-shattering sexual experience. Never mind that the vast majority of men are either premature or simply ignorant about women's needs, anatomy and sex, merely "slam, bang" operators and HUGE disappointments to women - somehow that NEVER occurs with "hot" / "cheating" / "cuckolding" wives.

What happened to perspective?

And, why, is humiliation creeping into the picture? I thought the author had decried that aspect - yet it starts to rear its' ugly head already.

Well, hasta la vista - I'm off to hopefully more rewarding and fruitful narratives than this tired old drivel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradamgunn@adamgunn
My stories are somewhat long, and have a tendency to develop a plot. If you are looking for quick sex, perhaps I'm not the author for you. On the other hand, if you're looking for erotica, not pornography, hopefully I'll be able to keep your attentions. Some of my stories ar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES