All Comments on 'Passion Reborn'

by ImACrazyFool

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 17 years ago
Good, for a first.

Very good first try. Sweet story about changing things for the better. The idea of fixing things before they get real bad is one I'd like to see more of. Well done, I hope to see more from you.

wjthermanwjthermanalmost 17 years ago
Outstanding!

I think this is one of the best, well-done, and most enjoyable stories I've read. Excellent job and I hope to see more from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very reminiscent of ........

As I read your story, I couldn't help but feel as if you were right there with my lover and me the last time we were together. Even down to the whispered 'I love you's'. I could remember the feeling as she came twice in my arms and hugged me tightly and moaned loudly. And how I felt when I came inside of her. And how we spent the next half an hour or so just kissing and holding each other.

This one's a keeper........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Timing

I was feeling down the day I read your story. I'm in a long distance relationship which can sometimes leave me feeling lonely. While reading your story I realized I was just sad because I wanted to see my man. This helped me to realize that simple fact and fantisize about he and I. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

Very nice read!

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome read

I like how you captured the reality of sex. Not some crazy, acrobatic swinging-from-the-ceiling-fan type of story. You made a seemingly normal encounter hot and fun to read.

Look forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great character development.

Great story. You had a lot of heart in your characters and made them real. Something that I don't read about often. There are a few grammatical quirks in your story, but other than that, it's great. 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Great build up and story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh my..

I literally felt everything. That was so sensual😍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous