Passion's Eternal Blaze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What kind of movies do you like?" She asked, sliding closer to him, on the bench seat.

"I like old westerns and war movies. Some of the newer stuff is pretty good, too. How about you? "

"I love westerns. John Wayne was such a good actor."

"Really." He seemed surprised. "I just got a collection of 20 of his movies on DVD. I haven't had a chance to watch all of them. Would you like to watch one with me?"

" I'd love to. "

Somewhere along the way to his place, Margaret undid her seat belt and slid close enough that he could put his arm around her. Richard felt like the luckiest man in the world when she laid her head, on his shoulder.

Once home, he pulled the car into the garage and shut off the engine. He noticed she had fallen asleep. He smiled. She looked so lovely sleeping . Richard couldn't resist kissing her lips tenderly. Margaret stirred and opened her eyes. She said his name, as a soft sigh, her lips parting.

"We're home, Angel." They kissed a few more times before he got out of the car and helped her out. Once inside, he led her to the couch.

"Why don't you get comfortable and I'll put in the movie?"

The couch was one of those large, black , overstuffed suede models. Margaret sank into the cushions in a half sitting half reclining position. She slipped out of her high heels, with a sigh. Her feet had been hurting since early that morning. She remembered dressing up, hoping Fred would notice and at least give her a birthday kiss. A real passionate kiss. He hadn't. But then he had stopped kissing her, years ago, except for maybe a quick peck on the cheek.

As she sat there, her thoughts drifted to the previous evening. After the children were in bed, she had showered and slipped into the sexiest negligee she could find, in her size. She had hoped Fred would notice. She had hoped he'd make love to her. But, he hadn't. After six years of being ignored, his rejection shouldn't have hurt, as much. But, somehow it had hurt even more. She'd laid there, next to him, crying silently, just as she had done for so many nights of their marriage. Eventually, sometime after midnight, she had drifted off to sleep, only to be awakened by a hard jab, in the ribs. As usual, Fred told her to roll over or something. Instead, she got up, surveyed the scattered black and blue marks, in various stages of healing, on her side. She wasn't the one who snored. Fred snored so much, sometimes he even stopped breathing for a few seconds. He would half wake up when he resumed breathing and swear she had been the one snoring. Before she'd drifted off to sleep, at her study desk, she had prayed to God for one minor miracle. She'd asked for just one passionate night with the man who loved her, for her birthday. Margaret thought maybe she should have specified with Fred. God works in mysterious ways, she thought. Smiling, she said a quick, silent prayer of thanks.

Richard came back into the room with the movie, a bottle of wine, corkscrew, and a couple of glasses. He placed the items on the coffee table.

"Chardonnay?" Richard asked, as he opened the wine. Margaret nodded, accepting the glass he handed her. Richard poured a glass for himself , then went to build a fire, in the fireplace. After building the fire, he put the dvd disc into the player. Then, Richard joined her, on the couch.

"Your feet must hurt after wearing those shoes all day." He commented, as he bent to lift her feet onto his lap. Richard began to massage one foot lightly, relaxing the sore muscles.

"Mmmm. That feels good." She murmured, closing her eyes. Margaret leaned over and placed her empty glass, on the end table. Stretching like a cat, she shifted closer to Richard. Fred never once gave her a massage, even when she was pregnant and begged for him to rub her back.

The movie forgotten, Richard caressed her feet. For a large woman, Margaret had very small, delicate feet and trim ankles. He lifted one foot and placed a kiss on the top of it. He rained tender kisses and nibbles over her foot. Margaret never had her feet kissed and caressed like that before. Heat pooled within her, desire built. Richard gently nibbled and kissed a toe and then sucked it lightly, while his hand massaged her ankle. A kiss on her ankle caused her to moan.

Richard moved, gently placing her feet on the couch. He moved so that he was sitting on the edge of the couch. He kissed her then, a gentle feather light kiss on the lips. Then another kiss. Margaret's arms lifted around his neck, pulling him close. Kiss followed kiss. Each one was longer and deeper than the one before. Richard's hand caressed her side, then her breast. He could feel her hard nipple through her bra and blouse. He undid the buttons on her blouse, to reveal her breasts nearly spilling out of a black lace bra. He almost came in his pants. He had seen lingerie like that in catalogs, but Vickie hadn't liked fancy undies, she had preferred plain white cotton. So, he'd never held a woman who wore it. He'd fantasied about women in lingerie, never dreaming he'd be lucky enough to hold one close.

Margaret shifted then, moving so that she was kneeling on the couch, next him. She slowly moved, shifting her shoulders and arms. Richard watched as her blouse slid off her and hit the floor. A jolt of red hot need ran through him. God, he had to have her.

Richard pulled her close almost roughly. One hand went behind her neck to tangle in her hair. His other hand cupped and massaged her breast. Richard kissed and nibble the side of her neck. His hand moved lower, brushing her bruised side, not hard, but hard enough to cause shooting pain that caused her to stiffen and gasp an "ouch."

Richard paused. "What?" He moved and glanced down, noticing the bruises. He sat back and gently eased and coaxed Margaret into a position where she was laying across his lap.

"Were you in an accident?" He asked, although he was pretty sure she hadn't been. He caressed her hair and kissed her forehead.

"No." She was going to leave it at that , but his concerned quizzical expression drew the truth out of her. She ended with a, "He never remembers doing it, or says he doesn't. Sometimes I get an apology, but most of the time he just tells me to quit snoring. I used to sleep in the guestroom a lot, at night. Now, since he sold our house and we moved in with his parent's, because they can't live alone, no separate bedroom for me."

There was something in her expression that made him think she wasn't telling him everything.

"Why have you stayed with the jerk? You're smart enough to know you don't have to put up with being treated like that."

Margaret sighed. Tears gathered in her eyes. "If I leave, I'll never see my children, again. His parent's are quite wealthy. Fred and his mother have both told me if I ever leave, they'll have me declared an unfit mother and denied even visitation. They have the money to accomplish it, too – even if they have to bribe a judge."

Richard continued to stroke her hair tenderly. "That's why you went back to school, isn't it? You're hoping for a better job with a much better salary. Enough so you can put enough away for a good divorce attorney."

"That was sort of my plan when I enrolled."

"So what are your career ambitions?"

"Everyone I know thinks I'm nuts, but I read an article about the highest paid positions in the state. I'm aiming for the top of the list, or at least one of the top ten."

"My, you are ambitious. President of the university or a tenured department head. You' re headed for a doctorate. " Richard smiled. "I'm sure you'll get there, one day." He lightly caressed her breast, teasing her nipple through the black lace.

"I want to."

"You know what I want?" He asked, as he bent and kissed her forehead.

"Mmmmmm?" The sound was a half purr, half moan sort of answer.

"You. An eternity with you lying beneath me, making that sound, as my hands and mouth turn your body to liquid fire. Forever with you gasping my name, begging me to finish this...." Richard's voice trailed off, as his lips met hers, and his hand slipped under her bra.

Margaret gasped and opened her eyes. Her gaze met his. The look in his eyes was like nothing she had ever seen before. All her life she had yearned to be accepted, desired, and loved for who she was. She wanted to feel loved, honored, and cherished. There was all that and more in his gaze. The sheer intensity of the emotions that ran through her was almost overwhelming. Here was a wonderful man who offered her all she had ever wanted in a friend and a lover. But, was she woman enough to keep him satisfied for long? She couldn't even keep Fred satisfied even though he'd sworn he loved her. Richard and Fred were different. Richard was the type of man any woman would want. Richard was super sexy, masculine, loving, and compassionate. He had a great sense of humor, was intelligent, and had a great career with job security. Richard was a manly man. Fred was well, Fred was Fred. She hadn't been enough for him, she was afraid she wouldn't be enough for Richard. Fred had often threatened to find a "real woman" to replace her, but he never had. Probably because he couldn't find someone else that wanted him. Richard wouldn't have any trouble finding someone better than she was. Doubts and her own insecurity resurfaced and acted like a sudden ice cold shower on her desire.

Margaret sat up and drew a deep breath. "Richard, I ... I can't deny that I want you." Another deep breath. "I want you more than I've ever wanted anyone. " She had been going to go on and add more, but Richard pulled her close and kissed her, again. This time the kiss was hard, deep, and demanding. A kiss of sizzling raw passion and need. His tounge found hers in an intimate dance of their own.

Richard's hand went to the front of her bra. With a quick motion, the lace bra tore down the center.Almost roughly, he pulled the cups away from her breasts. It was his turn to gasp as the mounds of soft flesh almost popped into his hands. Her breasts were so large his hand could not reach around one. So heavy they sagged under their own weight. Richard found one of her nipples and rubbed it between his thumb and forefinger. It hardened and grew to the size of a thimble. His cock was so hard it was almost breaking the zipper on his pants. God knew he'd knew been this aroused this quick by a woman.

Margaret's hands went to the front of his shirt and undid the buttons. Her fingers ran over his chest tangling in the hair. She shifted, twisting a little so her breasts pressed into his chest. Somehow she was half kneeling on the couch, facing him, sitting on his lap. His hand went to her hips, sliding her skirt up and pressing her down against him. Margaret gasped and arched her back as he sucked on her nipple. She felt wetness start to seep onto her panties. She'd never been this turned on before. She'd never know a woman could get so moist there.

"Let's go get more comfortable, my love." Richard's voice was dark and husky.

He helped her off his lap and they stood up. Richard led her down the hall to his bedroom, wishing that he could have carried her. His bedroom was functional, and a bit cluttered and disorganized. Since Vicki had passed away, he had put away all of the things that reminded him of her. He had redone the room in blues and greys, leaving the bed, nightstands and a dresser. Vicki's dresser had been replaced by his computer desk and chair. A pair of glass doors led out into the sun room, which housed a hot tub. Another door led to the master bathroom and a smaller door into a walk in closet. He led her into the sun room, turning on lights and the hot tub jets, as he passed the switches on the wall. A few kisses later, he instructed her to get in the tub and relax and he'd join her in a minute. Richard went back to the living room and grabbed the rest of the wine and their glasses. He rummaged around in the hall closet for some candles and a lighter.

Back in the sun room, he found Margaret had undressed and slipped into the tub. Her eyes were closed and she was leaning back against the edge, her breasts floating half in the water, bubbles running over them. Richard poured them each another glass of wine, and placed the candles around the room, lighting each one.

Margaret watched him silently, as the warmth of the water relaxed her. Richard was such a romantic, she thought, as he lit the candles and turned on a small radio on the shelf. As he adjusted it to an easy listening station that played all slow music, a smile touched her lips.

Fred wasn't into romance. He'd never lit candles for her, or shared a hot tub with her. Sharing a glass of wine with Fred was a rarity, too. Feeling beyond special, Margaret accepted the glass of wine and took a sip. Richard left the room to return with a bunch of towels, a couple of bath robes , and a few small bottles of stuff. One he opened and dumped it's contents into the tub. The tub filled with vanilla smelling bubbles.

"Mmmmmmm." There was that sound, again, he thought, with a smile. "I must be dreaming." Margaret whispered.

"If you're dreaming, then I must be, too." Richard said with a laugh, as he removed his clothes and stepped into the tub. He moved next to her, pulling her against him for another kiss. Her body was so soft and warm, like molten silk. Richard wanted to sink himself into her lush curves and stay there forever.

The scent of vanilla from the bubbles filled the room and swirled around them, as a love song played on the radio. He moved her, so that she reclined on one of the wide seats of the tub, her head rested against another. He began to massage her gently, under the swirling water. Richard's hands played with her breasts, glided over her large belly. Margaret's legs parted slightly, as she shifted and squirmed. His hand drifted lower. Richard's hand slid over her pubic mound. His fingertip pressed gently, parting the lips of her pussy. His fingertip slid right over her clitoris, eliciting another purr of pleasure. He bent and kissed her, again.

Margaret clung to him. She had never felt like this before, this intense tight pleasure building low in her belly. Whatever he was doing was something else. Fred had never touched her like that. Making love with Fred meant three or four kisses without tongue, then he'd squeeze her breast and run his hand over her hip, before pulling her legs apart and shoving his cock inside her roughly. A few thrusts and he'd roll off her and fall asleep in seconds. It had felt nice to be wanted by Fred, sort of a warm pleasant feeling, but it was nothing like what she was feeling, now. The feelings building inside Margaret frightened her. She felt like she was going to explode into a million pieces. She didn't even feel like this when she masterbated. She clung tighter, her fingernails digging into his shoulders.

"Let it happen, Angel. Cum for me." Richard's whispered close to her ear, then nibbled her neck.

Feelings flooded through her. White lights flashed in her mind. Warmth washed over her as she started to tremble in his arms. She gasped his name as she floated somewhere above the clouds.

Richard held her close and caressed her softly and soothingly as she slowly drifted down from her orgasm. His stiff cock ached, demanding release. It oozed pre-cum constantly. As much as he wanted to bury himself in her, he didn't. Not now. Later. Right now, he was more interested in making things good for her.

"What's you wildest fantasy, darling? " Richard whispered in her ear. " Tonight is all about you. Just tell me what it is and it will come true."

Going years without real sexual release had given Margaret plenty of time to develop sexual fantasies . She had several favorites, but there was one that she always returned to that was so much of a turn on it almost scared her. She was reluctant to share it with him, though as he might think her perverted. Her hesitation and the look in her eyes did a good job of communicating the thought she didn't put into words.

"Come on, sweetheart. " Richard coaxed. "You can tell me anything. I promise you can't shock me."

Margaret's laugh was a small, teasing, musical sound. "Don't be so sure."

Richard's eyes turned dark with passion, at the sexy tone of her voice. "Tell me." It was almost

a command.

She sat up, leaning on the side of the tub. He slid over next to her, wrapping her up in an embrace.

After a few more sips of wine, Margaret decided to reveal one of her innermost secrets.

"I wasn't very popular with men, when I was younger. I never dated, until I met Fred. Even so, I knew more about sex and sexuality than many women do because I read a lot. I had some pretty wild fantasies and expectations going into the relationship. Unfortunately, none of them came true. Fred is ultra conservative. He reacts almost always negatively when I even try to discuss anything sexual."

"I promise you I won't react that way."

Margaret decided she could trust him. "Fred expects me to be very docile and submissive. He hates it when I get a bit noisy during sex, too. By nature, I'm not completely the submissive type. I'd love to initiate sex and be more in control. "

Did he dare hope? Richard thought. Had he stumbled on someone as uninhibited as he was? Aloud, he said, "Sounds good so far."

"I'm not into pain, receiving it or giving it. However, some of the lighter elements of BDSM are exciting. Silk scarfs, light bondage, and blindfolds. That type of thing."

Richard was growing more and more aroused by the second. He hoped she would continue. Margaret did just that.

"Anal sex has been something I've always wanted to try. If you can imagine it, I've probably fantasized about it. I'm definitely willing to try anything once."

A huge grin spread across Richard's face. He wouldn't have been any happier if he'd just won the lottery. Margaret was definitely a keeper. He'd marry her, eventually, or he'd die trying to win her love.

Chapter 4

Margaret was getting overheated and uncomfortable from being in the hot tub for so long. She stood up. "Let's get out of here.", She said.

Richard agreed and stepped out of the tub, extending a hand to help her out. He tossed her a couple of towels. They helped each other dry off, which led to more kisses and caresses.

After awhile, Margaret noticed that the wall clock indicated that it was almost midnight. As much as she didn't want to, she said, "It's getting late. I really need to think about getting home. I have a nine o'clock class, and so do you."

"You could spend the night." Richard suggested.

"I could, but neither of us would get to our classes, in the morning. And, if I did, I'd end up packing and headed for divorce court." Reality intruded like an unexpected, sudden cold shower.

Richard sighed. He'd been looking forward to waking up with her, in his arms. His body was still aching from lack of release. He knew Margaret's feelings probably didn't run as deep as his, yet. But, that would change, with time, he hoped. Aloud, he said, "I guess you're right."

As she dressed and redid her makeup, Margaret felt like crying. She did not want to go home to Fred, but she knew she had to. She didn't want to end up losing her children, in a bitter custody battle that she could not afford. Her children meant the world to her. Life wouldn't be worth living if she couldn't be a part of their lives.

Life wasn't fair, she thought. Margaret's thoughts drifted to Richard. It was amazing how strong her feelings for him had grown in such a short time. She had fallen in love with him. In fact, what she felt for Richard was stronger than what she had felt for Fred, on the day they married. It was like Richard was the other half of her soul. He seemed to complete her in ways Fred never had.