Passion's Eternal Blaze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he stopped shaking, Richard rolled off her, onto his back. He pressed her close to his side, with his arm. He hadn't wanted things to go like that. He'd never cum so soon. Richard was more than a little embarrassed.

Margaret rolled onto her side. Richard's embarrassment had caused his penis to shrink even more, but what she did next caused it to begin to harden, again. He watched as she lifted her hips and wiggled out of the lace panties. Then , she wiped some of his cum onto her fingers. Margaret moved her hand lower and pressed her cum covered fingers inside her vagina. As sexy as the act was, it spoke volumes. It seemed to be more than just sex, it was all about acceptance and love.

Richard turned and kissed her. It was a tender, gentle kiss, at first, then deepened. His hand made a caressing journey down her body., stopping between her legs. Richard stroked her damp curls. One of his fingers traced her lips and pressed between and then inside her. Another finger joined the first, both sliding in and out .

Margaret made the low half purring sound that Richard had grown to love. Her wetness grew as she parted her legs wider. Her back arched and she moved her hips, meeting the thrusts of his fingers. Richard slid a third finger inside her and increased the pace.

Margaret felt her orgasm build within her. Every muscle in her body was rigid with pleasure. The pressure kept building inside her. She needed something to hold on to and reached for him. Her arms twined around him.

"Rich..." His name was on her lips, a half gasp and half cry.

"Let go, Angel." His voice was soft, at her ear.

Richard thrust all four of his fingers in hard, stretching her. Margaret was so close. She just needed something., but she didn't know what. Her fingernails dug into his shoulder.

He moved then, shifting her legs up to rest against his shoulders. With a quick, hard thrust, he buried his cock inside her. His length and width stretched her. There was just a hint of pain as he thrust deep enough to hit her cervix. It was then that she went over the edge. Flashes of light and everything seemed to convulse and whirl.

"Rich!" Her scream was primal and loud. So loud it seemed to almost echo, in the room.

Richard continued to thrust hard and fast. The contractions of her orgasm seemed to milk his cock. He was breathing hard and sweat covered his body. God, he needed her, he thought, as he felt his own orgasm build.

After a few more thrusts, he gave himself over to the pleasure, and his orgasm washed over him. Margaret felt the warm spray of his semen inside her and that sent her over the edge, again.

Richard collapsed against her and they stayed like that, while aftershocks of pleasure washed over them. They both fell asleep.

Chapter Seven

It was late afternoon when they woke. Richard woke up first. He watched her sleep for awhile, listening to her soft snores, as thoughts ran through his head. They hadn't bothered with protection. He knew she had mentioned she shouldn't have any more children. She hadn't said she couldn't . He hoped she was on birth control. Not that he wouldn't want another child of his own, but out of concern for her health.

He started to gently kiss her awake. When she opened her eyes, she smiled.

"You are so beautiful when you are asleep." He said.

"My snoring didn't annoy you?"

Richard laughed. "No, darling. In fact, it's so slight. It's cute."

She snuggled close and they cuddled, for a few minutes, talking quietly. He asked about birth control, she told him about having a c section and a tubal ligation. Richard kissed her scar and brought tears to her eyes. He kissed the tears away tenderly.

"When are you leaving for Nevada?" He asked.

"Soon. Tomorrow, I think."

"Las Vegas is nice, this time of year. " Richard kissed the top of her head, a plan quickly forming. "Would you like some company? I take it you won't be traveling with the jerk."

"No. He's flying out before me. We're staying at different hotels. His parents are watching the kids, until I get back. I'd love some company."

"How surprised would they be if you asked them to fly to Las Vegas, with the children, to be there when the divorce was final?"

"You mean for moral support?"

"Something like that."

"They probably would, if I asked them. Why?"

"Oh, I was just thinking Las Vegas has a lot of nice places for weddings."

Margaret gave him an odd look. He laughed at her expression. Taking her head, in his hands, Richard tenderly kissed her lips.

"I know this is sudden, but life's too short to keep it bottled inside. I love you. I don't know how or why, but it's there. In your arm's , I'm home. I'd be honored if you'd marry me."

Margaret gasped. Surely she must be dreaming. She pulled him closer. Richard shifted his weight and unexpectedly ended up on the floor with a loud crash, sending the end stand and lamp toppling. The lamp hit him on the head, just as his alarm clock went off..

"Ouch, damn it!" He exclaimed, rubbing his head, and standing up, with Margaret's help.

She led him to the bathroom, had him sit on the commode and cleaned up a small cut on his head. Kissing the injured spot tenderly, she pressed his head against her breasts, in an intimate embrace.

Margaret said, "Yes."

Chapter Eight

The next few hours were a blur of activity. Margaret borrowed Richard's car and drove to her in law's to pack. Explaining, that a friend had decided to travel with her for moral support, she described her plans. She also mentioned she was going to be staying with her friend, so she could get some rest before the trip. Not revealing the upcoming wedding was hard, as she was positively floating on cloud nine. She managed, however, and was able to leave with a minimum of fuss and drama.

Margaret returned to Richard's home. She was thrilled when he met her at the door, with a kiss. The house smelled wonderful. When she asked about it, he revealed that he had cooked dinner for them.

Later, as they fed each other bites of steak and mashed potatoes, they talked about their future together. Eventually, passion's eternal blaze grew, again. Dinner was forgotten as they led each other to the bedroom, something that would become a habit, in the many happy years that followed.

The End