Passion's Eternal Blaze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no doubt in her mind that Richard loved her, too. Even though he hadn't actually come right out and said it, Margaret knew. She also had the feeling that his love was the unconditional kind of love that would transcend even death. This man wouldn't stop loving and wanting her even if she looked like crap when she aged. Here was one man who wouldn't put her down and treat her like dirt. She doubted he'd let other's get away with it, either. But, he was also a man she couldn't have.

That thought was sobering and depressing and beat inside her head like a recurring migraine. She forced a few deep breaths and a smile, and stepped out of the bathroom.

Richard greeted her with a light kiss, as he helped her with her coat. Leaning back, she returned the kiss.

" A cab home might be a good idea, considering all the wine we drank." Margaret thought, not realizing she said the words out loud.

Richard thought for a minute. "You're right. I'll call one, right now. I'll see you home and have it drop me back here." He grabbed the phone and dialed. They continued to talk, after he arranged for a cab.

Somehow the conversation turned to her children. "I love kids." She said. "I always wanted to be a mother and have a lot of children. I used to have this picture in my head of a big house and a lot of children running around. That's why I didn't mind when Fred said he wanted six kids."

"Kids are great." Richard agreed. "I miss mine, now that they are grown and gone."

"I never thought it would be so hard for me to have children. I had no idea, when I met Fred that I could only give him two. Of course, I had no idea that he would change, either."

Richard hated the sad look that returned to her face. It appeared to show up every time that Margaret thought about her husband. He had no idea how any man could treat such a wonderful young woman like dirt. He definitely did not have a high opinion of Fred. No way in Hell a jerk like that deserved a woman like Margaret.

"He doesn't deserve you, baby doll." He brushed her hair back from her face. He would have kissed her, if their cab hadn't showed up.

They walked out and got into the cab. Margaret gave the driver her address and Richard indicated that after they dropped Margaret off, he would be returning home. They didn't talk much during the ride.

When the cab pulled up in front of the house, Margaret noted that Fred's car wasn't in the driveway. Her in laws bedroom light was off, indicating they were in bed, no doubt her children were, too. Her watch revealed that it was one thirty, in the morning.

Giving Richard a quick hug and kiss on the cheek, she told him she'd see him later and told him to sleep well.

"Not a chance, Angel. You won't be next to me." Richard commented. "See you tomorrow, love."

Margaret let herself into the house. It took her a few minutes to get ready for bed. It was unusual for Fred to stay out so late, she thought, when the grandfather clock, in the living room struck 2 AM. Last call, at the local bars, was 1 AM. She checked her cell phone to see if he had called, earlier. He hadn't. Fred might be a jerk, she thought, but she was still worried. Margaret decided to call him.

The phone rang five times before he picked up.

"Where the Hell are you? It's two in the morning."

She could hear soft music in the background. It sounded like he had left the phone set on speaker phone, like usual.

"Just hanging out. Didn't realize it was so late." Margaret heard a voice in the background. A female voice.

"Freddie, come back to bed." The voice said.

Margaret almost dropped the phone. The voice belonged to Missy, one of the women who bowled on Fred's league.

"Margaret?" You still there?" Fred asked. "Hello?"

"I'm still here. " Margaret couldn't believe her voice sounded so calm and normal. Any guilt she had been feeling regarding her evening with Richard disappeared.

"I'll be home in awhile."

"Okay." She hung up, wondering how long he had been cheating on her, this time. Margaret had long suspected he had been cheating on her, but she was never able to confirm her suspicions. Sitting down on their bed, she took a deep breath. If she had found out before her interlude with Richard, she would have been devastated. The knowledge still hurt like Hell, though. Especially knowing she had to put up with his behavior, because of the kids. Or did she?

Margaret wondered what Fred's parents would think if they knew their son was cheating on her. Oh, she knew they would never believe her if she told them. But, what if his mother caught him in the act, herself? Surely even her mother-in-law couldn't condone that behavior.

Standing up, she walked into the living room and climbed the stairs . She knocked on her in laws bedroom door. "Mom, wake up." Margaret called.

Fred's mother wasn't happy about being woke up. She was less happy about being asked to go bring her son home because he was too drunk to drive.

"Where is he?" His mom asked Margaret.

" He said he was at Missy Wayne's apartment."

" What in the world is he doing there?"

"I don't know. He just asked me to have you go get him."

The older woman said she would. Margaret went back downstairs, but not before overhearing her father-in-law exclaiming, "He's where?"

Five minutes later, both of Fred's parent's came downstairs.

"You go with Dad, to pick up Fred. I'll stay here because of the children." Margaret's mother-in-law said.

Margaret grabbed her coat and headed out the door behind her father-in-law. Once she was in the car, he spun the tires backing out of the garage.

Ten minutes later, they pulled up in front of an apartment building. Her father-in-law pulled in next to his son's car, which was parked in front of the door to apartment three. The living room curtains were wide open. Through the window, they could see Fred and Missy. Missy was naked,on all fours, on top of the coffee table. Fred was naked, too. He was pumping his cock in and out of Missy's ass.

Margaret didn't say anything. She just sat there and watched, stunned. She jumped in surprise when her father-in-law reached over and patted her shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I raised him to be better than that."

No matter how prepared Margaret had been, the scene before her hit hard. Tears began to fall.

"Let's go home and wait for him."

When they arrived home, Margaret went straight to their room. She overheard her in laws talking about what had happened. Margaret listened to their conversation as she tried to stop crying. Eventually, she fell asleep. Margaret didn't hear her mother-in-law tiptoe in and didn't feel her cover her up with a blanket.

"On her birthday, too, of all things" The conversation, in the kitchen continued.

"She might be a poor excuse for a wife, but still it ain't right."

"He teaches Sunday school. What if this gets out around town? What will the congregation think? The pastor's boy acting like that."

"I can hear them now, if he can't raise his son any better than that, then he ain't fit to be a pastor."

"She'll tell her friends. It will be all over town before dinner."

"She'll never keep it quiet. "

Chapter 5

It was four thirty when Fred got home. He was surprised to see his parents already up and having breakfast.

"I couldn't sleep, so I went out for a drive." Fred said.

"That's been happening a lot,lately." His mother commented dryly.

"I must have a melatonin imbalance or something. I'll get it checked out." Fred yawned, intending to head for his room.

"Might want to get tested for AIDS when you get checked out. Whole town knows Missy Wayne has it." Fred's father advised.

Fred froze where he stood, with his hand on the doorknob of their room.

"I wouldn't be waking her up, if I were you, boy. I reckon she's mad enough to shoot you. "

"What?!"

"Margaret and I went to Missy's, earlier, to bring your drunk ass home and we saw you two through the living room window. "

"I, uh, I...um."

"Your father and I raised you with morals. For crying out loud, Frederick, didn't you learn anything?"

"You are a disgrace to the family name, boy."

"I....um...look...I..." Fred stuttered.

"Once the congregation hears about this, I'll be lucky to even be able to live, in this town."

Margaret opened the door of her room, pushed past Fred and walked over to the breakfast table. "No one in the community need think ill of Fred. "

"Oh?" Her mother-in-law's voice.

"I won't reveal what I know in exchange for a quiet quickie divorce, in Nevada, full custody of the children and child support, and alimony. I'll be fine with supervised visitation for Fred and be willing to let you two visit your grandchildren as often as you wish."

Margaret's in laws visibly relaxed. "I'll get our lawyer to handle things and get you two a couple of plane tickets to Vegas." Fred's dad looked at his son. "Is that understood, boy?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I need to get to class. Book the flight for tomorrow, if you can, please. I think we"ll need to be there for a week or so. Separate rooms, obviously. I'd prefer different hotels and different flights, too. Margaret addressed her in laws.

"Done. We just want to let you know we do not condone what our son has done. We know how hurt you are. No woman should have to experience that. We'll gladly help you get yourself situated somewhere. Close by would be nice so that we can see the children often." Her father-in-law stood up and gave her a hug. "If you like, I can drive you to class. Fred will be headed to Vegas, in a few hours, to get the ball rolling."

"I will?" Fred seemed surprised.

"You will, if you still want an inheritance. After the divorce is granted, you can move in with the tramp, if she'll have you. You're aren't living here because I can't stand the sight of you."

Margaret headed for the bathroom to get ready for class. Even the volume of the shower running did not drown out the heated argument between Fred and his parents. Mentally blocking them out, her thoughts turned to Richard. She would get to see him in just a couple of hours. She wondered if she should dress up and wear sexy lingerie. Deciding she would, her thoughts changed to what outfit to wear. She had a bunch of sexy outfits that she had purchased ,over the years. None had interested Fred. She had a black and red suede suit from one of those online websites that specialized in sexy clothing for BBWs. The dress was one of those half elegant, half trashy things. She decided to wear it with a red and white satin camisole top. For lingerie, she picked a black lace, push up, half bra that left her nipples bare, a matching pair of black lace crotchless panties and a black lace garter belt and stockings. She would wear the only pair of black stilletto heels she owned. They hurt her feet and made her legs swell badly, but they went with the outfit. She would do the best she could with her hair and makeup.

She wondered if she should tell Richard about her upcoming divorce. She wondered if he would think she had done it because she was after him. Margaret did not want to risk losing him. Still pondering what she should do, Margaret got dressed, saw the children off to school, while avoiding Fred, and then waited for her father-in-law to give her a ride to the college.

In the car, he tried to be sympathetic. "I don't understand my son. "

"You're a man. You know what she looks like. You know what I look like. Think about it. "

"If a man loves a woman, looks don't matter."

"If. I don't think Fred ever really loved me. He said he did. But, I think he just told me what I wanted to hear."

"You loved him, though." It was a statement, not a question. "You still do, I think."

Margaret frowned, in thought. Did she still love Fred, after everything he put her through? Richard's face came to mind and she had her answer.

"No. I don't. He doesn't deserve my love."

"I know you probably don't think so, but, maybe, one day you'll find someone else better than my son. I just want you to know if you do, we won't hold it against you or have any hard feelings. "

"Thanks for the support."

"What time do you want me to pick you up?"

"I don't know exactly. I'll get a cab back."

Chapter 6

Margaret waved to her father-in-law and walked up the front steps of the main building, of the college. At the top, she turned and looked over the parking lot, looking for Richard's car. She didn't see it and glanced at her watch. Maybe he had overslept. Margaret was about to turn and go into the building, when she saw his car turn into the driveway.

She stood there. A big part of her wanted to rush into Richard's arms and greet him with a kiss. Margaret resisted the urge, with an effort.

Richard parked his car and glanced toward the main entrance. He did a double take when he noticed Margaret, on the steps. A smile lit up his face. She'd been waiting for him. He got out of the car and called to her, as he closed the distance between them, almost running.

Margaret waited for him, on the steps.

"Good morning, Angel." He said. "I half expected you to have slept in."

"I wish I could have."

" I was thinking about telling the dean that I'm taking a vacation day. Want to skip class and join me?" His gaze traveled over her, taking in her outfit.

"Why not? We need to talk, anyway." Margaret agreed.

"I'll go let the dean know. Meet you at my car , in five minutes."

"Did the dean complain about you taking the day off, so suddenly?" She asked, when Richard returned.

"No. I have almost two months of vacation time saved up. He's always at me to use it." Richard unlocked the car and held the door for her. "Did you have breakfast yet?" He asked, when he got in the car.

"No. Considering the events of this morning, I wasn't thinking about food."

"Oh? What's up?"

Margaret took a deep breath. She told him about discovering Fred with Missy.

"What a jerk!" Richard exclaimed. Then, concern entered his voice. "Are you okay, Angel?"

"Yeah. I'm okay." She went on to tell him about the upcoming divorce and the agreement she'd made with her in laws.

Even though he felt bad that she had discovered her husband's cheating, he was overjoyed to hear about the divorce. His Angel would be free. Aloud he said, "How about some breakfast?"

Margaret agreed. Richard drove to a local diner, close to the school. The place was almost empty considering the breakfast rush was over and the lunch crowd had yet to arrive. The waitress took their orders and disappeared to the back.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you look, this morning?" Richard asked.

Margaret laughed. "You must be losing your eyesight."

"I don't think so." Richard teased back. "So, what are your plans, now, considering there will be a divorce , in the near future."

"Get a place of my own, move in there with my kids. Get my degree, find a better job. I don't know."

Richard figured he'd take a chance. He reached across the table and squeezed her hand. "Would you have any extra room in those plans?"

"For what?" She asked.

"For me. For us."

Margaret smiled and returned the squeeze. "Of course there will be. "

The waitress returned with their food, but neither of the two ate very much. They were too busy trying to keep their hands off each other.

Back in the car, Richard suggested that they go to his place. Margaret agreed. She unhooked her seat belt and slid closer on the seat, resting her head on his shoulder. Margaret felt the events of the morning catching up with her. Feeling safe , warm, and content, she drifted off to sleep.

Richard smiled and pressed her closer to his side, driving with one hand. His Angel would need her rest. He kissed her gently awake, when they arrived. Gentle kisses deepened to long, passionate ones. Kiss followed kiss. Breathing hard, he pulled away. "Let's continue this, in the house." He laughed.

Margaret glanced down at his hand on her arm. His hand was large. Wrinkles and hair sprinkled the back of it. His skin showed signs of a long summer spent on the beach, or in the sun. His tan had yet to fade. Her skin looked even paler than it was, next to his. She knew his hands could work magic on her body. She felt heat growing low in her belly, spreading through her veins. Oh how she wanted him.

They walked into the house together. Once in the house, Richard pushed her back against the door, for another long kiss. Margaret lifted her arms around his neck and pressed close, sliding her tongue into his mouth. She bent her head, pulling away to nibble the side of his neck. Her hands lowered to caress his shoulders and then she removed his tie.

Richard moaned. His cock was straining for release. Her fingers unbuttoned his shirt. We're both wearing too many clothes, he thought.

Margaret pulled his shirt out of his pants and trailed her lips over his chest. She nibbled one of his nipples. A thrill went through her when he growled and pulled her head up roughly by the hair. The kiss that followed was anything but gentle or tender. It was raw animal passion.

Her jacket ended up on the floor, her blouse followed. When Richard saw her sexy bra that revealed her hard nipples, he gasped in surprise.

"Ohh, you siren. Damn you're gorgeous."

They sort of danced backward, in a flurry of kisses, caresses, and clothing flying in all directions. They didn't make it to the bedroom. The living room couch was closer. Richard pushed her backwards, so she fell backwards over the arm. He followed her down, his weight pressing her hard into the leather cushions.

Margaret was still wearing her bra and panties and garter belt and stockings. Richard was down to his briefs. She parted her legs, allowing his hips to press between hers. Margaret felt his hard erection pressing against her pussy, through the fabric. She shifted her hips, rubbing against it, as they kissed.

As they moved around the couch creaked under their combined weight. A loud cracking sound resonated throughout the living room, as two of the couch legs broke, sending them onto the floor. Margaret's foot caught one of the lamps, on the end table, sending it crashing to the floor. They ended up sprawled in the space between the couch and the coffee table.

"Are you okay?" Each asked the other, at the same time.

Richard was the first to stand up. He extended a hand to Margaret and helped her up. "I've heard of explosive passion. I just never dreamed, I'd ever find it." Richard laughed. He pulled her against him, for another kiss. After a few minutes, he took her hand and led her down the hall, to the bedroom.

Margaret stretched out on the bed. Richard paused long enough to remove his briefs, before joining her. He moved to lay along side of her, puling her close for yet another long kiss. While they were kissing, his hands caressed her breasts, his fingers playing with her nipples, exposed by the push up bra. He moved his hand pushing the lace cups lower, lifting her breasts over the top of the lace. The bra acted like a lifting under wire. Her breasts were pushed higher. " Mmm. Damn your tits are nice." Richard shifted, rolling her onto her back. He was straddling her waist, one knee on each side, digging into the mattress. His hard cock lay between her breasts. Margaret stroked it with her hand, amazed at how big it was. His cock was easily three inches around and eight inches long. Pre cum oozed from the tip. Margaret wiped it away with her finger. She brought the finger to her mouth and tasted it, as she looked into his eyes.

The look in her eyes combined with the action was enough to send Richard over the edge. That was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen a woman do. He convulsed in an orgasm. His cock shot stream after stream of warm cum over her breasts and chest. Her hand continued to stroke his cock gently, milking him.