All Comments on 'Pastor Mark: From Devout to ..??'

by mntnman64

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding!

What a wonderful story....Church people are still humans and have feelings, desires, and passion. Sometimes it takes another man or woman to make them realize it.

I know from experience.....LOVED it all.

bighank100bighank100about 12 years ago
nice

i love any story that is about being naughty especially one about church. such taboo is always super hot. thanks for the great story. i do hope i can find more hot stories about people that love the thought of doing something so naughty as sex in church.

i love them. especially stories about women fucking pastors and blackmailing them. i think that is hot.

again thanks.

spankfunforspankfunforabout 11 years ago
The real purpose of church-LOVE!

Nora didn't plan to start a revolution but her secret drops and love for the Harlins made church into more than something to do on Sunday besides see and be seen and what woman was wearing for her sunday best!Love and a sexier attitude by leading parishinors made for a very popular place to be, on Sunday and any other day where people were needed to help out.Maybe a naughty story but I believe it to be a better way to run a church and bring about God's Love.

miklosfairmiklosfairalmost 8 years ago
different ending was expected.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. I was puzzled by the aphrodisiac dosage that kept being repeated. In the back of my mind, I was wondering, in the end, would it turn out to be a placebo. Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous