Pastor Mark: From Devout to ..??

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora began, "I was thinking...these are just suggestions," she reminded the couple. "I was thinking Mark might screw Dottie Miles, the head of the church's Sunday School Department. She is the youngest and prettiest woman on the Council. Jada, I was thinking Ray Helton for you; mainly for the same reasons...He is the youngest and best looking man." Both Mark and his wife smiled at the now clearly possible scenario of seducing these two members.

"What about you, Nora Honey, which man will you try to lure into this devious plot??" asked Jada. "Baby, I don't plan to seduce a man....I have my eye on Beth Greene." she grinned back to Jada.

"Oh my God!!! You are awful, Nora...Why Beth??" gasped Jada. "Because Beth always acts so snooty and morally judgemental toward everyone. She thinks she is our church's "Morality Police Chief." stated Nora. "I think it will be evilly funny to compromise that bitch!" she added.

"Okay...if we are all agreed, we have about 10 days to get the job done. Ten days to fuck these three members and then use a little "gentle pursuasion" to get the votes to stay on as minister. If it works, I will end my lease on my apartment and move in with you two." declared the beaming Nora.

Jada was a bit taken aback by the vulgar use of the word "fuck" that Nora had just uttered. "This is still a Christian home here, I don't know if we care for that word," she said as she looked at her husband. "I just thought, what with all we have done, and going to do, that we might as well admit among the three of us to start being a bit naughtier when we are in our home.... sorry if I offended you, dear." Nora responded, and smiled somewhat wickedly.

"However, I would like to point out something to the both of you. Mark, you are the Pastor of the First United Community Church." Nora intoned. "Yeah....so??" Mark asked, somewhat perplexed. F irst U nited C ommunity C hurch ...You are the minister of a church abbreviated F.U.C.C.....Looks alot like FUCK to me;" and Nora grinned from ear to ear. Jada and Mark looked at each other, and simultaneously began to laugh uproareously. F.U.C.C. indeed!!

Mark seemed to agree with his secretary. "I'm good with being naughty here, but never in the church; we have to be on our most proper behavior there," he stated; "I don't

care what the abbreviation is."

"Well...(Nora sighed)...if you really want to be naughty, I am up for a little celebration. Tonight. Care to let me show you what life might be like in this house soon??" She continued to smile evilly. "Uhh...ummm...sure, I guess so," ventured Jada.

With that, Nora suggested that they might go upstairs to the bedroom. "Lets go play for awhile." Pastor Mark and his wife then followed her upstairs to their bedroom. The couple had no idea what the sexy secretary had in mind. Well, they had a little idea, but weren't sure.

Nora pulled the covers back on their bed and said, "I think we should start by getting naked." Jada's mouth fell open at the bluntness of Nora's suggestion, started to say something; but then just shrugged her shoulders and responded, "Sure...okay."

When all their clothing had been tossed on the floor, Mark took the middle position on the bed, between the two women. All of them laid on their backs. "Have you two ever seen a 'threesome' work??" Nora softly asked. Both answered that they had heard of threesomes but never actually seen one. They had certainly never seen any porn. Nora winked at Jada and indicated by a nod to follow her lead.

The two women began to share Mark; kissing him, running their hands over his chest and shoulders; and then finally began to fondle his growing cock. "Oh God that feels good," he moaned softly. He felt his manhood rising rapidly from their ministrations. When his prick had become fully engorged, Nora moved Jada into the middle position on her back. "Spread your legs sweety, I am craving some pussy. I want to taste you! Slide down a little so that my ass will be at the end of the bed. Mark....I want you to fuck me from behind, while I eat your wife's pussy." Nora directed her nude partners into position.

He grinned like a kid at Christmas as he stood at the end of the bed and heard Jada groan with delight as Nora began to lap at her wet snatch. He slowly leaned forward and entered his pre-cum covered dick into Nora's sex. Her ass was delightfully pointed into the air for him.

His cock easily slid into his secretary's dripping wet love-tunnel. He rocked his manly sword of a prick deeply into her warm, wet sheath. Both women were crying out in ecstacy, their pussies gushing pussy-juice rapidly. "Oh God....Gawwwwd that feels so Goood," moaned Jada, "Yes...lick me....lick my pussy, Honey!!" she wailed, as she thrashed her head from side to side. She couldn't get enough of her new lover's cunt-lapping skills.

Nora came up for air long enough to gruffly command her thrusting minister, "Yes baby, Oh Yesss....Fuck me Mark, ...Fuck me faster...yes...deeper...Oh Goddd!!" All three of them were moving into that special realm of sexual bliss. That feeling that one never wants to end; total pleasure. They lapped and fucked for several minutes; all of them building toward climax. Their loins heated to red-hot molten lust. Mark pumped faster as he heard he wife begin that moan he knew only too well. She was about to cum.

Jada screamed out her moment in heaven, her cunt walls contracted on Nora's slurping, searching tongue. "I'm cumming....oh God...I'M CUMMMMIIIINNNGG!!" she cried to the ceiling.

Nora's muffled cry of climax was moaned into the depths of Jada's clenching, gushing pussy. Nora came hard...she loved the feel of Mark's piston pushing her over the edge toward nirvana. Mark then shot his spunk deeply into her quivering cunt..."Unnngggghhh...AHHHH!!"....He felt his prick jettison rope after creamy rope of cream into her sex. His hard prick slowed its' assault on her crevice of lust

They all three came down slowly, as Mark and Nora laid next to Jada in the middle. Their panting calmed after the intensity of their love-making. All of them sexually spent. "Is this what it is going to be like....I mean for our future??" he quietly asked Nora. Before Nora could answer, Jada enthused, "God, I hope so....it was heaven," she sighed to her husband.

They began to giggle softly, as they all three envisioned the future. Finally, Mark declared as he grinned, "Threesomes are good! I like where this arrangement is headed." Both women kissed him, and giggled their agreement. He tasted pussy-juice still on their lips; the taste was intoxicating "Praise the Lord," said Jada; "Next time I want to be where Nora was; right between you two horny people." They were all very happy.

Ray Helton was a 50 year old married father of two teenagers. He was the manager of the local movie theater in town, which meant he worked mostly evenings. He had been on the Church Council for 4 years.

Three days after the plot was hatched by Nora and the Harlin's, Jada called Ray at home and asked if he could come by her house after lunch to pick up some church supplies that she had gotten in the mail that morning. He gladly agreed to do so. She really did get some supplies in the mail; but, she also had gotten the bottle with those "magic drops"; when Nora dropped them off to her on her way to work that morning.

Jada asked Ray to come in to the dining room and invited him to have some coffee and talk before he had to go. Ray was afraid that she wanted to discuss the unseemly rumors going around about her husband, Reverend Harlin; but she just talked about the weather and some tidbits about a couple of families in the church.

Naturally, she slipped two drops of the secret potion in his coffee before she served it to him. Then she watched the clock and waited. After about 10 minutes, she thought she could see him eyeing her backside as she walked to get him some more java. She smiled pensively to herself. It was "Show-Time!!"

Ray was literally staring at Jada's chest as she walked toward the table with his coffee. She knew just what to say. "Why, Ray Helton!!" He gulped and tried to re-focus on her eyes; "What,...what??" he stammered. "I do believe you are staring at my breasts!! I didn't know you were so naughty." she stated.

Ray didn't understand what was happening....His head seemed to be spinning slowly; he felt fuzzy. He heard himself say to the Pastor's wife, "Well, Jada, you DO have great tits!!" Ray almost gasped when he got it out....What the hell was he doing?? he wondered.

"Come into the den, Ray...I have something to show you," she purred seductively. When they got to the den, Jada turned and began to unbutton her blouse. She smiled broadly at the perplexed man. As she removed her blouse and bra she asked with a smile, "Like them now, Ray??...Would you like to touch my breasts??....Care to suck my hot nipples??"

In a zombie like daze, Ray stepped up to her and cupped her tits with his trembling hands. His last thought with any conscience was, "What in the name of God are you DOING, Ray??" after that....his brain ceased to ask himself any more questions.

He wanted this woman!!. He wanted to take her clothes off; push her onto the den sofa, and fuck her brains out!! For the next 15 minutes that is exactly what council member Helton did. She willingly let him slide his cock into her pussy. A pussy that had heated and lubricated rapidly as she witnessed his passion seize control of him.

She rocked her hips up to meet his pounding dick, as he pumped her for several minutes. His eyes blazed with lust. He fucked.... fucked her furiously ....fucked her relentlessly!!. Jada added to the passion by loudly crying his name..."Oh Ray...Ray...RAY...Fuck me....Fuck me Hard!".....she beseeched him. Finally, the man gave up hope of holding off the scalding explosion that was bubbling up in his balls. "Unnnggghhh....OOOHHHH MYYY GODDDD!!" he shouted, "I'm Cummmming...Oh God Jada....Take it...take IT!!!"

A few minutes after he was finished with the object of his lust, his minister's wife, they were both dressing. Jada smiled demurely and said to Ray, "Why Ray, I didn't know you had such a cute tattoo of a little devil between your navel and your penis." Ray seemed a bit embarrassed, "I have had that since I was in the Navy, 30 years ago." "Well, Ray...I guess you ARE a little devil...aren't you??" she teased.

"Jada, I don't know what came over me...I am SO SORRY!!" he sputtered. "Its okay, Ray...Honestly...its ok...I enjoyed it. Didn't you enjoy it??" she asked and smiled.

"Well, of course I did. But I assure you I didn't come over here today with any intentions at all to have sex with you. You aren't going to tell anyone about this are you. Jada, please...please...My wife would kill me if she found out." Ray implored her. "I don't understand what came over me!! I have always liked you, Jada, but I have never lusted toward you. I am so confused...I'm Sorry!!"

"Ray, listen to me...Its all right...I liked what we did. I won't tell anyone. Not your wife, not my husband. I won't say a word. But you had better go now, Mark could be home soon."

Two minutes later, Ray was driving away from the house where he had just screwed Jada's brains out; still confused and wondering what the hell had just happened.

Jada returned to the den to straighten up the room. Her husband had just come out of the closet where he had been watching the adulterous couple have intense sex. His cock was deflating after he had masturbated while watching his sexy wife seduce the older man for the last half hour.

She walked over to Mark, with a wicked smile and said as she gentle handled his wet prick, "Did you save some cum for me sweetheart?" Mark resignedly shook his head "no". "I couldn't hold off, my love, watching Ray fuck you so hard tripped my trigger. I am going to need a rag to wipe my cum off the carpet in the closet and door; I shot a huge load in there...sorry." Jada giggled at her weary husband. "Well, thats one vote down and two more to go," she announced with a grin.

Three days later, after delivering a sermon about forgiveness and compassion to his large congregation, Reverend Harlin approached Dottie Miles over in the Sunday School wing of the church. She was gathering up some material left over from the refreshments that the kids had devoured earlier.

Dottie was a 49 year old housewife who had been Director of the Sunday School classes for 3 years. The mother of two, she was a devout christian who enjoyed serving the church any way she could. She had been exceedingly troubled when she heard the rumors going around about Pastor Mark. Her husband had not attended church for over 6 months. He was bedridden due to an accident at the manufacturing plant where he worked.

Though not gorgeous, Dottie was pretty.She had auburn hair that was cut short, and beautiful green eyes. She was in decent shape for a woman her age; not too heavy, not too light.

Mark Harlin walked up to her and smiled, "Everything going well with the Sunday School program today?" Dottie returned his smile and said that everything was going fine. "Jada and I would like to invite you over to our home tomorrow night; we have some new ideas for the Fall programs, and would like to run them past you." Mrs. Miles told Pastor Mark that she would be happy to come over.

Monday evening Dottie rang their door chimes right on time, she had always been a punctual kind of person. Jada greeted her at the front door, and invited her into the living room. "Would you like some iced tea?" Mrs. Harlin politely asked her guest. "That would be lovely, Jada, thank you." Of course while Jada was pouring her iced tea, she also put two drops of Nora's magic drops into the cold beverage.

As Dottie began to sip her cold drink, Mark came out of the den and greeted the guest. He sat down near her and said, "Dottie, the real reason why we invited you over tonight was to talk to you about these awful stories going around the church about me and Jada.

Dottie was somewhat surprised by his admission, and told him she was uncomfortable talking about it since the Church Council would be discussing the issue next week at their meeting. She had been on the council for 5 years and took her responsibilities very seriously.

As the three sat and conversed a few more minutes, Mark felt it was about the time for the drops to start gaining hold of Dottie. She seemed a bit light-headed as she began to stare into space a bit. He then looked at their guest and announced, "Mrs. Miles whatever you have heard about us is, for the most part, exactly TRUE!!"

Dottie was dumbfounded; she thought she must have heard the pastor wrong. She was, after all, feeling just a tad dizzy. "Did you just admit to me that you have had sex with other women at First United?" she blurted. "We both have," Jada added quickly. "I will leave you two alone for a minute while you talk some more," Jada said, as she rose and left the room.

" Dottie I want you to see something." Mark confidently told her. He abruptly stood up and in full view of her startled eyes began to remove his trousers. Dottie gasped! "What are you doing, Pastor? I am shocked at your behavior!" she almost roared.

When Pastor Mark pulled down his briefs to reveal his semi-stiff pecker, Dottie actually licked her lips. The drops were kicking in. She was mesmerized by his growing member. "Take it....hold my cock, Dottie." he encouraged. "It seems this phallus has suddenly become popular among some women in the church. Do you like it, Dottie?"

Prim, devout Mrs. Miles couldn't help herself. She lovingly stroked his dick and began to lick its length like a fleshy lollipop. "Mmmmmm!" she cooed, "I love your cock, pastor."

Mark then bluntly asked, "Would you like me to fuck you with it, Dottie??"

"Right now?? What about Jada?? Dottie inquired. "Don't worry about my wife right now, she is good with this," he responded.

Dreamily she said, "Okay. Ummm....ahhh...Sure...Yes Pastor, I want you to take me...please take me now." The lust in her eyes was very evident. Mark helped her take off her clothes and lie back on the sofa. "Are you sure you want this...you want my cock in you??" he asked intently.

"God YES!! she wailed, "I have never wanted to be fucked so much in all my life. Please....PLEASE.....give me your staff!!"

Reverend Harlin was eager to please her, and deftly slid his rigid tool into her open wet gash. Her pubic hair glistened with love-nector as he began to slide his cock in and out of her rocking hungry pussy. "Oh God....OH MY GAWWWDDD!! Dottie moaned in pleasure; "You feel wonderful, Reverend. "Please Dottie, at a time like this feel free to call me Mark, or Stud, or even Lover," he grinned at the quivering lady he was fucking. He punded her sopping quim for several minutes; driving her toward orgasm.

Just then Jada entered the room. She was acting of course. "Oh my God!" she shrieked; "Just what do you think you are DOING with my husband??"

Dottie seemed slightly oblivious; she should be mortified and ashamed at being caught with Jada's husband; but instead, merely smiled wickedly and replied in a lust filled voice, "I am fucking your husband, dear; and he is fucking me. And, he is very good at it too." Dottie couldn't believe she had just said that. She felt like she was watching a movie; only....only....she was IN it!!

Then Jada Harlin said in a mocking voice," Well, I don't want you to have the ONLY pussy being serviced. To Dottie's surprise , Jada walked over to her, lifted one leg over her body and growled down at the lust-filled guest, "Lick my pussy, Dottie. Lap up my pussy-cream!!"

Dottie had never....Never....NEVER had sex with another woman. She had never even THOUGHT about sex with another woman. But right now, she could think of nothing more than the cock pumping in and out of her twat and licking Jada's gushing quim. After a few moments of fucking and licking Reverend and Mrs. Harlin, Dottie Miles was gripped by the most intense orgasm of her life. Her mind's eye went to brilliant white light. She came hard and deep. Lust filled her loins and pussy-juice ran down her chin.

Just then, she felt Mark's cock erupt and send splashes of hot cum into the hot depths of her clutching cunt. Her mind reeled, her body shook. Jada ground her sex hard against Dotties mouth. Then Jada arched her back and wailed out her massive climax. All three of them were spent...satiated....limp and exhausted. Pussy-nectar dribbled down Dottie's chin.

As they were getting dressed a few minutes later, Mark inquired about the large scar at the bottom of Dottie's left breast. "Oh, thats just a permanent reminder of a car accident I was in when I was in high school," Dottie responded.

As Dottie made her way to the front door after getting dressed, she implored Mark and Jada not to say anything about this little "event." She assured the Harlin's that she would never tell another soul about what had just happened. She was mystified to explain how it came to be that she had just had sex...intense, wonderful sex, with this couple. She was very confused, but well satisfied, as she pulled into her family's driveway. Her pussy was still leaking cum down the inside of her thighs. She smiled wistfully and sighed as she walked into her home.

The next morning, Mark returned the small bottle containing only two more drops, to Nora. He told her that they had worked their magic on Dottie Miles the night before. Nora smiled and agreed with Pastor Mark that the drops certainly were potent. They would have to be, to work on the final council member; Beth Greene.

"We had a threesome with Dottie last night; I don't think she will have any trouble remembering our little fuck and suck session," he grinned to his perky secretary. She chuckled at that revelation.