Pastor Mark: From Devout to ..??

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora knew that Beth Greene would be the most difficult council member to seduce. Beth was a 56 year old accountant. She had a stern reputation; everything was by-the-book with her. She was the council treasurer, and she was meticulous about having everything in order. That included her views about the church and its fundamental religious doctrines. She was a devout member of the congregation, who assuredly would not approve of adultery or lesbianism; especially if it involved the minister. Or the minister's wife!

The next afternoon, Nora called the widowed church treasurer. She asked if she might drop by to give Beth some financial papers that involved the orphanage in the Philippines later that evening. Beth told her that she would not be home until after 7 p.m. Nora said she would try to come by around 8.

When Nora got to Beth's home at 8:10 she was invited in. Beth was just finishing a late supper. Salad and some veggies were on the dining room table, as they sat to go over the financial figures. Nora noticed the cup of tea that Beth was having with her meal. Nora asked if she could please have a glass of ice water; and while Beth went to the kitchen to get her water, Nora slipped the last two drops in her bottle into Beth's tea.

Nora told Beth that she could leave the reports; there was no hurry about looking at them. Nora then asked her about the rumors going around the church concerning Pastor Mark. Since the stories Beth had heard concerned a possible sexual affair that Reverend Harlin was having with his secretary, she really didn't want to discuss anything with Nora.

Beth wondered, "Could this woman REALLY be having sex with Pastor Mark??" She didn't want to think so; but in this day and age, anything was possible. After a few more minutes, Nora detected the tell-tale signs that the drops were having their effect on the older woman.

"Tell me, Beth, what disturbs you more, rumors about the minister or stories about Jada?"

"Oh my Gosh!! BOTH are wrong ...Wrong ....WRONG!! Adultery is against the Bible...the Ten Commandments." Beth intoned defiantly. Nora gently reached over and calmly patted above Beth's knee. "I know. I know those things are wrong. And yet" Nora patted her leg gently; "when people are attracted to each other...attracted emotionally and yes, even sexually ...things can happen."

"Do you think I am pretty, Beth??" Her host was blinking sleepily, nodding, staring... "Well yes." Beth responded slowly. "Yes what?? Yes you think I am pretty...or yes, you know things can happen?? Or both??" querried Nora.

Both? Yes!...I don't know, replied Beth in a confused whisper. "I am feeling quite strange right now, Beth said softly to her guest.

"Come to me Beth, hug me, let me comfort you."

Nora felt a sob wrack through the older woman's body. "I am lonely, Nora. Lonely and tired. I get so lonesome sometimes." Beth sobbed into Nora's shoulder. Beth ached for affection, but was too confused or proud to seek it.

"There..there now," Nora whispered. Then she gently tilted Beth's face toward hers and gently kissed her. Gently at first, then gradually with more passion, more pressure; more feeling. Finally, she snaked her tongue tip into Beth's opening mouth. A sigh escaped through Beth's quivering lips. This was the soft kind of attention that she craved. Nora gently and slowly lifted her host up and said, "Let me take you to your bedroom. You will be more comfortable there."

Beth leaned against the secretary, her body felt so tired. "Yes, that would be lovely, my dear," she said quietly.

When Nora had her placed on her bed, she snuggled in next to her. "Let me hold you, Honey. Let me make you feel better...Let me love away your fears and loneliness." They began to kiss. Then kissed harder, as Nora's hand roamed over the gently crying woman.

"Let me get you out of your clothes, Beth"

Beth murmured her assent. She didn't feel anything; a bit dizzy perhaps, but she was confused. She wanted Nora's touch. She craved affection at that moment. Beth pulled Nora close. "Make love to me...please. Please make love to me, she implored. Her vulva was throbbing, now.

Nora began to kiss, lick and suck at Beth's breasts. Her nipples were as hard as pebbles. Beth moaned her delight. She didn't fully comprehend why she wanted Nora to make love to her....but she DID!!

Nora then sat up and removed her clothes; hugging Beth tightly, they layed on their sides and mashed their tits together. Nora rubbed Beth's nicely rounded ass. "I'm going to make love to you now, my sweet." Nora gazed into Beth's dreamy eyes and smiled. "I am going to give you pleasure."

The younger woman knew exactly what she was doing, and she hoped that the drops were having their full effect, because she also needed Beth to give back her love, her sex. Nora swung her body up and over her partner, into the "69" position.

Nora gently pushed Beth's thighs apart and began to kiss and lick the pussy that was looking up at her so invitingly. Beth felt her pussy lurch with electric pleasure. Impulses ran the full length of her sex. Nora was making her quim feel things it had never felt before. She lifted her hips. She sought Nora's wet tongue. Beth felt divine. Her pussy was starting to flood sweet nector onto Nora's tongue as it probed her heated cavern.

Just then, it occurred to Beth that Nora's vagina was directly above her face. She had been keeping her eyes closed, enjoying the sensations radiating from her sex; when she opened her eyes to gaze at Nora's sopping pussy. It seemed so natural, so easy, for her to kiss the lips of Nora's gash. She pulled Nora down, and lifted her mouth to lick at the pussy-juice flowing from the erotic fount. She wanted to give to Nora what her partner was doing to her steaming sex.

Both women pleasured each other in this way for several lust-laced minutes. Nora built the orgasm, with her probing tongue, that she could feel was quickly approaching her lover. She ran her tongue around and along Beth's hot love-bud. Feeling her clit engorge, she ever so gently bit it with her teeth. Beth felt the stimulation on her clitoris and immediately arched into a powerful orgasm. "Oh God...ohhh..OHHHH" she wailed. Her moans were released without care about who might hear her. Beth Greene had not had a sexual release that strong in her life. She mewled her satisfaction. She had found nirvana.

Nora did not cum; but she was close. She was content, knowing she had succeeded in seducing Beth. She smiled as she resumed her position next to Beth on the bed. They hugged and kissed and whispered to each other for several minutes. Even though the drops had worn off, Beth was still in a state of euphoria. Nora had made her feel like a woman again. She was very happy.

Nora stayed all night with Beth. Beth didn't want her to leave. During the night, they made love once more. They slept close all night; their bodies spooned against one another until the morning sunlight woke them.

They both showered together, and then Nora went home to put on fresh clothes for work. Beth would never forget the night of tender love that they had shared. She realized that her whole theory and viewpoint about lesbians had changed 180 degrees. Was she a lesbian?? She was confused. Before last night, she had NEVER had sex with a woman. As she dressed for her job at the accounting office, her thoughts drifted back to the orgasms she had received from Nora. She wistfully smiled. The experience had been wonderful.

The day before the next church council meeting, Mel Spencer made an uncomfortable phone call to Pastor Mark. He told the minister that he had been asked to put a vote to remove the pastor on the agenda; and invited the pastor to come to the meeting to plead his case. Mark told him that he would be there, and would only need 10 minutes to speak to the 7 member group.

As the Council meeting got underway the next evening, there was tension in the air. Many on the Council liked Pastor Mark very much. He had grown the church considerably and had given many wonderful sermons. On the other hand, they did not like the idea of having a hypocrite who preached against adultery and sin on Sundays, and then was having sex (well, so it was rumored) with women in the church at other times.

When Mark Harlin was given his chance to speak, he stood and looked at each person there for a moment. He went on to deny all of the allegations against him, and his wife. There were 4 people sitting on the Council listening who knew...KNEW that the Pastor had just blatantly lied to them. "We both love this church. We have made many positive improvements since we have been here. I am not perfect. I am just a man; a man trying to lead the congregation forward. I enjoy working with this Council. Please remember....the Bible tells us 'let he who is without sin cast the first stone'."

He then looked at each member intently and confidently. He pondered to himself if the plan that Nora had come up with would actually work. Now was the moment.

"I will add this," and as he said this he passed a card to each member that was personally hand written, " if I am removed from the pulpit here at First United, I just may have to name names! I won't go quietly. I WANT THIS JOB!!"

He then looked at Mel and thanked him for the opportunity to address the group. He then left the room, to await their decision from his personal office.

Three of the cards were written with the same exact message: "Thank you for the chance to serve this church. Please know that Jada and I appreciate your careful consideration on this difficult matter. God Bless You!! Pastor Mark"

These cards had gone to the three Council members who had not had sex with himself or Jada.

To Mel, his card simply read: "Jada had a wonderful time with you 3 weeks ago. The implication was pretty clear; if you try to deny anything happened between you and my wife three weeks ago, it would be a shame if your wife found out. Mel's mind shreiked to him, "MESSY DIVORCE!"

Beth Greene's card simply said, "Nora had a wonderful time with you. Maybe you two can get together again soon." She was shocked that Pastor Mark knew about her and Nora. Her hands trembled as she considered her vote on retaining the Pastor. She certainly did NOT need to have her name linked to any sexual "shenanigans" in the congregation.

The card addressed to Ray was also very short, " Jada loved you little devil tattoo!" Right then and there, Mr. Helton knew how he would vote. Damned church politics could get personal and rough. Damn!!

Dottie was about to find out just how mean and evil church interactions really could get. The card that Mark had given her stated, "Jada and I had a wonderful time with you. Too bad you have that scar under your left tit!" Best Wishes, Jada and Pastor Mark

Dottie's face flushed with anger. How DARE these two?? She was being manipulated and she did NOT like it!! But, she had little choice when it would come time to vote. Actually, to her chagrin, she felt her pussy moisten as she remembered the scene with the Harlin couple.

Harriet Olson was the most adament council member when the group began discussing whether to terminate Pastor Harlin. She was, by far the oldest member at 72. A retired teacher, Mrs. Olson had very strong religious morals. She was sickened and repulsed by the rumors that had been floating around the church. She was strongly urging her fellow members to end the tenure of Mark Harlin.

James McCoy and Richard Lambert were the other two on the board who had no first hand knowledge about any pastoral indiscretions. They were not as strong, though, in there feelings about firing Pastor Mark, as Harriet was.

After several minutes of prayerful debate and discussion, Mel called for a secret written ballot vote. Each person wrote on a 3X5 card whether to fire or retain the minister. Mr. Spencer collected the cards and then soberly intoned that he would announce the resulting decision.

All of them were surprised a few minutes later when Mel announced that Pastor Harlin was being RETAINED by a 6 - 1 vote. Harriet was indignant! She was the only council member to vote to oust Reverend Harlin. Four members secretly and silently breathed a sigh of relief. There was a few more minutes of discussion amongst the 7.

Ray went out to call Mark back into the meeting room. "The Council has voted to keep you on as our pastor," Mel announced to Mark. Pastor Mark smiled broadly and said, "Thank you. Thank you all, Jada will be very happy to hear this decision; and I am very relieved."

What Mark was thinking, however, was: "Thank God for Nora and her devious plan. It worked!!" He wouldn't know for a few days that the vote had been 6-1. He went into his office to call Jada with the wonderful news. She and Nora had been waiting several anxious minutes for his call. "Thats wonderful, Honey. Nora and I are so happy for you. For us!!" She somewhat leered into the phone that the three of them would celebrate when he got home in a little while.

Mark grinned; figuring just how they would probably celebrate the decision when he arrived home.

As it turned out, and the three of the conspirators would never learn...James McCoy had been having a long affair with the church organist, Judith Moon, for several months. He had been afraid that the pastor knew about it and would reveal the secret, had he been terminated. So his vote to retain was very unexpected.

Richard Lambert, had actually been having sex with several of the older women of the congregation; most of them were widows. Most people don't realize the amount a sex that goes on between people over the age of 65; but it happens far more than anyone knows. It turns out that the 68 year old widower had been very popular and in demand by several older women of the church.

That next Sunday the congregation of the First United Community Church (F.U.C.C.)not only learned that Pastor Mark had been retained by the Church Council; but that he had been extended a new contract, which included a 10% increase in salary.

His sermon that morning centered on the topic of "Forgiveness and Charity". Jada and Nora sat together in church that morning. Holding hands they listened to the Reverend that they both loved and adored. He loved this church; now more than ever....Amen!!

Epilogue:

Three weeks after the Church Council had voted to retain Pastor Mark, Nora began moving into the Harlin's house. Mark had gone to a specialized bedding furniture store and ordered a super-king-sized mattress. They needed the room since three adults would be sleeping and having sex in the bedroom henceforth. Nora also had the "spare" bedroom for those times she felt the need for her own privacy; or just wanted to give Jada and Mark some marital privacy. It was also the room where she had her own personal items.

Mark Harlin would go on to serve the First United congregation for 32 more years. He would retire at the age of 65; as a much beloved and respected clergyman. When he retired the congregation numbered over 750 members; and the church had built and moved into a new sanctuary twice during his long illustrious career.

Sadly, four years after his retirement, Jada Harlin passed away. She died from complications following a stroke. She was 66 years old. Mark and Nora missed her very much; and grieved for her for several months. Jada was at peace with her Lord.

A few months after Jada died, Mark and Nora moved to a city 250 miles away. (They left their large mattress behind at the old house.) They were starting over, now that their beloved Jada was gone. They married shortly after moving into their new apartment in the city. They would be happily married for five years.

Mark then died suddenly from a heart attack; he was 74. Nora was then left alone; with only wonderful memories of a rather unique lifestyle to comfort herself.

At the age of 83, Nora quietly passed away. She had very few friends and even fewer relatives at her funeral. She had, however, left specific instructions for the funeral home. Friends and neighbors filed past her open casket; viewing her pale thin body for the last time. Her hands folded in peace over her chest.

Underneath her peacefully placed hands was a small bottle; one with an eye-dropper cap. She had kept the small vial as a reminder of the days back at First United Community Church, when she was a young, widowed secretary. People filing past her reposed form could not tell that the bottle was held peacefully against her still breast. Nora Harlin was buried with her small empty bottle resting near her heart for eternity.