Pat Savage in 'Bronze Lust' Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pulp Fan
Pulp Fan
12 Followers

Her experiences of a few moments before still fresh in her overwrought mind, Pat longed for a second prick to make her ecstasy complete, one to take into her eager mouth while she came on the cock plumbing her cunt. Scarcely crediting her words, she heard herself say to the onlookers, "I...I need more cock! Who wants a blowjob?"

The gang heard her words with stunned disbelief. Pat Savage...THE Pat Savage...had offered them a blowjob! Jostling his fellows out of the way, one gang member quickly sprang forward. He grabbed a chair, climbed on it in front and to the side of her, his erection nearly level with her face.

Grabbing himself, he waved his cock in front of the writhing young woman. "Here you go, baby," he said. "This monster will take care of....ungghhh!" His statement was cut off as Pat, her pussy overheating, swiftly leaned forward slightly and without preamble, sucked him deeply into her mouth. Feeling the hard cock sliding in and out from between her lips was enough to set her off. Fireworks exploded in Pat's head as she twisted on Carlos' dick, impaling herself on it fully, grinding her clit into his crotch. She frantically laved the cock in her mouth with her tongue, flailing at it with the pink appendage, delirious from the sensation of being filled in two holes at once.

Carlos grasped Pat's ass, slick with cum and sweat, to prevent her from bucking off his cock as she climaxed. The young woman's velvety sheath clutched him with each convulsion, a feeling of indescribable bliss. Using his hands on her ass, he guided the shuddering woman of bronze back and forth on his love tool. Above him, he could see her slurping on his friend's cock, rapidly sucking it in and out of her mouth.

Pat could feel her asscheeks being squeezed by Carlos, loved the sensation as they were pulled apart, taut, exposing her wet little asshole to the air. The breeze caused by her rocking motions teased the nerve endings in her puckered anus, creating yet another sensation to thrill her.

Suddenly Pat felt pressure on her clenched asshole. Another man, drunk with lust from seeing her bottom displayed so brazenly, had moved behind her and was presenting the head of his cock to her bottomhole. Sliding it along between her taut asscheeks, he quickly coated it with a slick mixture of cum and cunt juice, before placing the knob at the entrance to her bowels and slowly pushing himself forward.

The feeling was incredible! Pat could feel her tight little anus opening up, expanding to accomodate the intruder which was slowly inching its way past her opening, past the ring of muscle which clamped down on it as it inched forward to sink deeper and deeper into her ass. The cock in front of her momentarily falling from her lips, spittle dripping down, Pat screamed in ecstasy as she felt her third hole being penetrated. The thin membrane between her ass and vaginal sheaths was stretched to its limit to permit both cocks entry. Pat could feel them sliding in next to each other as she carefully sank down on Carlos' dick, at the same time wiggling her ass back at the unknown owner of the cock which was forcing its way ever deeper into her butt.

Filled completely in both lower holes, Pat once again eagerly sucked the cock in front of her into her hot little mouth. It felt awesome, but inside, part of Pat quailed at the thought of what Monk or Melissa would think of her if they could see her now, cum splattered all over her body, while she entertained three hard dicks at once, thrilling as she was impaled by them over and over again. She had followed the gang seeking adventure--she had certainly found it, though not in the manner she had anticipated!

Those thoughts were, however, swiftly brushed aside by the power of the sensations coursing through her lithe body. Plundered by the three hard cocks filling every orifice, Pat was nearly delirious with bliss. The air reeked with the smell of hot, sweaty sex. Her body having adjusted to the presence of pricks up both her quim and ass, Pat had resumed slamming herself up and down on Carlos' dick with force, while the intruder behind her ravaged her tender little ass with increasing fury. Carlos and this gang member had fallen into a rhythm, as their cocks slid into the young adventuress side by side, separated only by a thin sheath of flesh.

The man fucking Pat's ass looked down, past her cum splattered back, to watch his hard shaft sinking into the writhing young woman. Her puckered anus was split wide to give him entry, the humid interior walls carressing him with each stroke he made. The sight of Pat Savage's ass stretched obscenely over his plundering tool, while she fucked herself on another cock and sucked off yet a third one with her talented mouth, was one he swore he would never forget. It was something he would be telling his friends about until the day he died.

"You rich cunts are all alike," he grunted, punctuating his statement by thrusting to the hilt into her bowels once again. The well-riden woman cried out incoherantly, voice muffled by cock. "You play hard to get, but when you get a chance to get some real men, you turn into a total slut. You like me fucking your ass, don't you, bitch?" Ecstatic squeals were his only reply.

Pat's ass was incredibly tight. The feel of her hot little ass clutching him as he ravaged her was rapidly causing pressure to build in his balls, pressure he was desparate to relieve. Close to cumming, he clutched the bronzed woman's hips to hold her, as yet another orgasm slammed through her body. Pat was on fire, loving it, greedily taking all the three gang members were giving her and giving back as good as she got. The first spurts of cum from the member she was blowing set her off, racking her insatiable body with climactic convulsions. Tasting the salty tribute to her oral skills, Pat's orgasmic shrieks were muffled as she hungrily drained the balls of the man in front of her, swallowing the slimy liquid in hasty gulps, loving the taste and texture as the frothy sperm flowed onto her tongue and down her throat, excess dribbling out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin.

Bucking like an unbroken bronco, Pat's convulsions caused her ass and vaginal muscles to spasmodically contract, hugging the cocks which filled them even tighter. It was too much for the man buried in Pat's puckered little asshole, as the pressure built and burst. Holding Pat's hips as he thrust into her, burying his cock in her ass to the balls, he came. Jet after jet of pearly white cum was injected deep into her bowels, coating her insides. His cock twitched as it delivered its load, paying homage to Pat's incredible body.

Pat's spasms proved too much for Carlos as well. As she ground herself into him once again, impaling herself on his steely cock, his prick exploded, showering the interior of her pink cunt with white jism. Carlos thrust his hips up off the cot, desparately trying to force himself deeper into the young woman as he got off, ecstatic with the mindnumbing pleasure of feeling Pat cum on his cock. Her vaginal sheath milked him, making sure that it relieved him of every drop of the fiery fluid.

Pat could feel the hot, sticky sperm spurting uncontrollably into her ass and cunt. The sensation, and the knowledge that two men were emptying themselves in her, caused her to peak again. The spent cock of the man in front of her falling from between her lips, Pat flung her head back and wailed incoherantly like a banshee as she came, her glistening, crimson tipped breasts bouncing wildly.

Withdrawing from her bottom, the man who had fucked Pat Savage's ass collapsed on a nearby cot. Pat's asshole, dilated from the abuse it had received, remained obscenely stretched open, a testament to the fact that it had just finished entertaining a stiff prick. Sticky cum poured out of Pat's open anus before it slowly closed, trapping the remaining sperm deep inside Pat's bowels.

Exhausted, Pat toppled over, off of Carlos, causing the cum he had deposited up her cunt to mingle with his fellows' as it ran out of her leaking slit, covering her thighs and ass. The young woman's overheated mind caused her to softly mutter, to no one in particular, "I'm a slut...I'm such a slut...I love it!"

And for the rest of that evening, Pat Savage proved that statement. At some point during the night the effects of the truth serum wore off, but by then, nothing could have stopped the bronzed adventuress from sexually satisfying every cock in the warehouse again and again. Her perfect young body was blazing and only sweaty, repeated sex could douse the flames. Time after time the gang members had her, penetrating all of her orifices, sometimes individually, sometimes in multiple combinations. Each gang member had her at least twice, several taking her three or more times, cumming at least once in each of her holes. Others had her jerk them off to climax with her talented hands, directing her to spray her tits and the rest of her taut body with their sticky, hot sperm as she milked them and emptied their balls of their loads. Pat lost count of the number of men she had satisfied, the number of times she had been brought to crashing climaxes while being impaled on stiff cocks up her cunt or ass, the amount of cum she had swallowed.

By the time the next morning arrived, the adventure seeker had been fully and completed fucked. Her perfect bronze body was coated with cum. Gobs of pearly white semen matted her dissheveled hair, plastering it to her body. The smell of her cunt juices and of sex filled the warehouse.

Finally finished with her, at an order from Cartwright the gang carried her back in to the office. Dr. Murray's eyes went wide as he saw the state the young woman was in, though her cries of ecstasy throughout the night had informed him of how she was being used. Making sure she was tied securely to a chair, the gang members filed out of the room. Only Cartwright remained behind for a moment.

Looking down at the exhausted young woman, Cartwright smiled. "I'd advise you to get your beauty sleep, my dear. Our customers arrive for the good doctor and his invention this evening, and you'll be making the long sea voyage back with them. Most of the men on that sub haven't seen a woman in weeks. Tonight was just a small taste of what you'll be in store for during the trip! I suspect that if you manage to make it through the voyage, they may sell you to a sultan somewhere for his harem. I hear they like young white women, and you'll certainly have the necessary qualifications! I'd be amazed if you weren't an expert in every sexual perversion by the time you're finished! If only the mighty Man of Bronze could see you now--or an hour or two ago!"

Laughing, Cartwright exited the office, leaving his prisoners alone to contemplate their futures.

Pulp Fan
Pulp Fan
12 Followers