All Comments on 'Path To A New Family Ch. 02'

by wildguy69you

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I'm interested in how he is going to seduce his mother Rachel

It seems as if Rachel is as horny as her 18 year old son, and I hope the lad gets his mom soon.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story

Getting to see something like this makes a big impression. Many jo over it but do not take next step. It is best to confront situation than let it remain unresolved.

olderman66olderman66almost 12 years ago
More

Hopefully it wont be long before Matt is fucking his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I don't know what happened with this very promising series.

The talented author hasn't taken it beyond the boy jacking his big prick and his mom strumming her clit. To judge from the title, Path to a New Family, the logical conclusion would be for Matt to stick his fat prick up his mother's mommy-hole and unload his young balls, shooting his dear mommy a great big twatful of his creamy semen. Resulting, of course, in the boy's fucking a baby up his own mother's cunt. If this gifted writer is still with us, I hope this is the scenario he'll give us.

scholarguyscholarguyover 2 years ago

Perfect tease to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just an average story until you finish it and where's the incest just a mother and son masturbating gave it a 3!!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

This is a well written story, well organized, and logically developed (from the mental aspect of the son). It is ashame that the author has not continued this story into a series. Because it has been approximately 12 years since this was displayed, it is obvious he/she will not develop this story to its full potential.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just average NO SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and where's the new family?????????? a 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous