All Comments on 'Patricia, a Truly Loving Wife'

by Adfer

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ok Got it she's slut

but why did author wanted the readers who does not like this type of story read anyway. What a world!

Ok I was wrong, She's not slut she's bitch, you can still love slut, but bitch, they just deserve to die alone with aids.

This what you will get when you make others read, (with a trick), Avtually I dont get what was in the story,

Sex? -- No

Story? -- No

Humor? No.

WTF, a woman telling others that how much she hates her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No story at all!

The reason I am Anonymous is that I lost my LIT ID and can't get LIT to respond to me. That said, this is pure gibberish! The (ugh) author, and I am using that word very cautiously, has not put anything to paper that is worth calling a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the stories

The stories just get worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Change the story title.

It is wrong and misleading. The wife is a pathetic stupid bitch of a woman who shouldn't be married. The husband is not much better.

BUT the main point of this story was that the bitch/whore/slut asked the husband what he wanted and at first the stupid pathetic asshole wanted to know that his whore/slut/bitch wife had fucked someone else. And wanted to be a wimp sissy boy cuckold. He probably still does.

BUT he recanted, he told her he did not want her to fuck anyone else. so what did the whore/slut/bitch do? went and fucked someone anyway. WTF?

Whores/sluts/bitches/skanks like her should always be fucked and abused but they should never be married, they have no concept of what love and respect are. Any married women who cuckold their husband are fucked up in the head. Even if husband asks for it the idea should be turned down. If the husband wants to be a cuckold asshole wimp sissy boy? then let him do it as a single person.

This writer is someone who enjoys writing about sluts/whores and cuckqueens and wimp pathetic stupid little pricked husbands, if anyone doesn't like these types of stories then they should avoid reading this writers pathetic stories. This story is the worst of the stories written by the 'person'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Far too short, far too possibly real

The premise has potential, of course this site is about sex and the naysayers that come in and post like the last four are either impotent themselves and angry about it, of have had it done to them.

Oh well for them and most of us don't care about them.

Place the bug inside someone's head and the results are very likely just as described.

The premise is fine, the story just needs lots more of who, what, when, where and how.

I am posting annonymously because I don't want to listen to the four or five already cuckolded three inch weenied dingbats that hang around here starting at around 3 in the morning after having given themselves a two fingered hand job while their wife is out on her own date.

Keep writing, good start. Fill in the details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stock wimp cuckolded husband crap.

Rarely a decent author in Loving Wives any more. And, this one is purely one of the current sorry authors. Only 1 star since nothing less available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So you think a cheating slut is better?

Here is the story readers,

She and hubby were planning a trist for her with another man. Hubby changed his mind after she threatened it wouod likeoy hurt their relationship. She did it anyway behind hubbies back and is happier that she's a cheating slut rather than a partner in it with he husband.

No you can save your time and not read it.

Didn't care for it, two dimensional simple characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another asshole writer.

This story is about an asshole sick fucked up wife and a fucked up sick husband. The woman is a slut/whore/bitch/skank and the husband a wannabe cuckold sissy boy.

These two fucks should NEVER be married and NEVER have kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No Score

I find it best not to score this type of entry. Since the Lit editors do not allow a negative score, giving ANY type of score would tend to indicate acceptance if not approval.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
OK writing

It could have been an examination of how a woman convinces herself to cheat, but it wasn't. It could have been a lot of things that it didn't become. There was nothing to make me care for or about any character in the story, so, I don't.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Missing the point folks!

David sets things in motion neither he not Pat can control. Alfred has his own agenda and his attentions plus David's wimpy indecision makes for a heady if toxic brew. Slut? Wimp? Cuckold? Womanizer? How about people behaving as they have always done. The author does a great job with this. Enjoyed it and the twist (of the knife) at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved the twist.

Thank you for the wonderful story. This was different from the "typical" cuck stories. Loved it!!!!!!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 13 years ago
Well written, but stopped short

You got off to a good start. It would have been better for David to discuss in more detail his feelings that led to the rejection, and the Wife's in going ahead. I would imagine his wavering on sharing may have caused her to loose respect for him, or rationalize that he wanted it, but not some of the down stream consequences, but his wife figured she could control the consequences to her satisfaction.

Then this is an erotic story site, so it should have had more about her decision, anticipation of the afternoon, and details of what happened.

So it had potential for a really good story, but didn't get there. I'd like to see you rewrite the last page or so and add another 6-8 pages

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Needs to be a little longer

Good start, but the story would be better if it were about 25 percent longer. If you develop the characters a little more, or explore their thoughts a little more, it would cause the reader to care more about their actions and the direction of the plot. More character development or more plot detail would make your interesting ending much stornger.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Husband is a moron, wife is a slut

The husband opened the door and couldn't close it again. He ignored the big sign on it saying "Morons keep out!! Yes this means YOU cucky husband!" The wife is inconsistent in her character. She keeps talking about how she is against having a lover and how she disrespects her husband for suggesting it. She is relieved and pleased when he backs off his idea. Then, poof, she is sleeping with Alfred. WTF? Is this a story about two different women because it sure seems that way? No reason is given for her change in behavior which makes it unbelievable and undermines the story. As a reader I feel betrayed that the last few lines invalidate the rest of the story. Why bother writing it if you didn't mean it? Oh BTW, a woman who betrays her husband like this is not loving, truly or otherwise.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I would like to have read about her cheating

Too bad that the author didn't include the adulterous affair with the guy she thinks is so good looking.

I wonder if she could look her husband in the eye after she came home with her pussy full of her lover's cum.

She must be a cold hearted slut to go ahead with her cheating on her husband when he has already told her he didn't want to share her with anyone.

What if she isn't satisfied with her husband now after she has cheated and found that she has enjoyed it very much?

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
What

a cunt , and he was an idiot as well for even bringing it up . I hope she likes the divorce she gets when ( and sooner or later they all do ) get caught . Nobody to like in this one , it was well written but the two people are losers on so many levels .

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
NO EspressoBolus... we are not missing the point-- you just dont have a brain

The premise is that the wife does NOT want to do this.

It is the wife that gets the husband to wake up and realize that this fantasy will change things forever.

The wife gets him to see that.

Then suddenly she is fucking the other guy. ??? Then author HAS to explain why the switch.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 13 years ago
?

I don't understand. So many contradictions the story doesn't make any sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Projected Fantasy

Apparently he brought it up so many times that she began to visualize it, even though she preferred to remain faithful. Once she had agreed to date the guy, her libido stated working, her sexual interest peaked and even though she warned hubby to think about it, she had mentally progressed to where she was not only excited and curious, she wanted to have it.

I'm not surprised she went ahead, Friday would have been a dead giveaway but Wednesday was probably an immediate orgasm for her followed by 3 or 4 more over a couple of hours.

Hubby drew pictures of euphoria and sexual erotica to the point he encouraged her to be a slut and now - the slut loves it.

We all know the old saying - 'Careful...........

Nice story, do write a 2nd chapter, we would like to hear her version of the rendezvous and her subsequent trysts - she's hot -= hubby is a damn fool!

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 13 years ago
Idiots! This is fiction

I liked it - the author fooled us.

Unfortunately, he fooled most of the readers too well. Equally unfortunately, it seems that a lot of guys who spend their time reading soft porn on Literotica are amazingly puritanical - women are sluts or whores or - well, if they aren't one of the two then there doesn't seem to be much of a story

Men, on the other hand, can fuck around as much as they want unless and until they get caught. What are they called? Lucky

I thought the twist at the end was spectacular - far more erotic than a blow by blow (pun possibly intended) account of the rendezvous - assignation - whatever you want to call it. You guys do have imaginations, don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Change the title.

You have mislead the reader and so you should edit the story title and put in that the story is about a wannabe cuckold wimp sissy boy who wants to eat a creampie and watch is slut/whore wife fuck other men.

But then you think about giving him some balls the cuckqueen/whore/slut then cuts them off. So change the title to:

"A cuckold wimp sissy boy wannabe finds his balls. His cuckqueen cuts them off."

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
No HH-HIV Right-you and cafe depresso are stupido....

....though stuff like this happens, reading about it taken out of logical context makes it no better than a statistical abstract.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No. no

A crappy story about a wimp and a whore, kill 'em both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hey PPP

get your brown tongue out of Harry's ass you fucking creepy little cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
writer consistently unrealistic but sick without fail

Reading her history the guy writer is into male humiliation and self disrespect - in short a jaded wimp with a numb libido who needs the sickest fetish to get excited.<P>

Not erotic - just sordidly sick without value except for the very few like kind of fetish sicko's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this story needs a continuation

to short, needs to be finished

dagoatmandaviddagoatmandavidover 13 years ago
you blow it with the cheating end

i thought for this type of story it was good .Im sure so many hubbys change thier minds at the monent of realilty. But then you turned the loving caring wife into a filty whore and that blew it for me and that sir turned the title into a lie and craped on all the true loving wifes that come here to read.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Only anons are "creepy'- you pussy faggot....

....and that's a stretch calling my comment sycophantic (just google it pinhead).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a sick little fucked up story.

Sorry I read it, yuck.

Ducky7Ducky7over 13 years ago
Respect?

What a loving wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No story

- no score. Author wallows in the boghole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The starting of an above average story

but fell short,, You may rethink and rewrite and expand... I can see several possibilites

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
OPENING THE DOOR

he discovered a latent cheater, who enjoys that thrill. TK U MLJ LV NV

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 11 years ago
Sooo

She wanted to slut about but she still wanted to be able to respect her husband.

Okay. I hope she's okay with it when he divorces her ass.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

Fucking hypocritical whore slut skank twat cunt bitch cheating wife. She should die in pain.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

You are a husband so you get to support another mans pussy.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
very funny

Great twist. Hubby deserves what he does not know he is getting.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read***

Stupid bastard should have never brought it up!!!!. Thanks for sharing/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 stars!

Erotic. Has a twist readers can't predict.

The husband chickened out. Patricia was offered plan B! She deserves to fuck 4 or 5 men on the side spread over years.

If she were my wife i would not file for divorce. If she wanted a divorce i would ask her to stay.

PATRICIA IS A KEEPER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
But of course David realized what she had done the minute he saw her.

And that was the end of their marriage. Because who wants a cheating slut for a wife?

Nothing original or clever in this mess. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
been there wife did that

yes hubby will find out , one way or another great presentation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Penchnt for ruining your storyline and making your women look bad in final Pgraph

What's up with that? And why would the deceitful skank think less of him for being honest cuck than of herself for being a cheater? OldBearSwitch!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry my tush

You would be out one husband and still may when some dumb commenters tell him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The act is preceeded by the desire.

Her husband had already relinquished his role as her lover and protector, by urging her to fuck other men. His late change of heart, when faced with the reality, merely confirmed in her mind that he is not only weak and timid, but a weak minded coward. He hadn't really thought things through, then lacked the gumption to follow through with his urging.

She just consummated her lack of respect and the end of their marriage. But the ending started long before the first fuck. It would be interesting to read how the marriage ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Doesn't even deserve a rating

I've come to realize, that you're a cuckold or at least a wanna be cuckold, that's why you write only about cuckolding.

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
I'm surprised it didn't score a bit higher.

It's certainly a four. They may not have read some of your other stories first. Just exploring another twist to these tales I guess.

Epilog. David _does_ find out. Patricia gets preggo... an STD...

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
P.S. I agree with chilleywilley's comment

Need more

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
True

She was true to her.nature in the end. Just another common whore.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
She's just a cheat.

She doesn't deserve a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Respect in all things

Her admiration and esteem for her husband were diminished by his fantasy. She is astute enough to realize this and to find some satisfaction in the fact he asked her not to proceed. Her respect for him will continue to diminish each time she is with her lover and each time her husband fails the inevitable mental comparisons she will draw of the two men moving forward. There is little hope she will have a net positive view of him for long. At best she will love him as a sickly, neutered friend for whom she feels pity at times.

When he learns of her betrayal his loving view of her will be shattered. He will rightly think of her as a traitor and slut. She will know he is right and will resent him for it. Her pity will morph to hate and any conscious guilt she might feel will be burned away by anger and indignation. Nonetheless her self respect will be diminished.

Neither will be content with themselves or each other. Bitterness will be the flavor of their lives.

She has some self awareness. Can she not see foresee this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nasty

nasty whore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous