Patricia's Perils Ch. 01A

Story Info
Young Patricia meets trouble.
1.7k words
4.07
22.3k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Two: Patricia's Peril

My thanks to Shana Breland

*

Patricia and Tyrone walked into the theater, it was very dark and Patricia had to wait for her eyes to adjust. On the screen was a blonde with huge tits getting gangbanged by 4 black men.

Patricia's mouth fell open, not believing what she was seeing. Patti had never seen a porno before. Her only experience was being groped and fucked in the backseat of some senior's car. The one thing Patricia knew was that her tits were directly tied to her pussy. This is how she'd gotten in trouble first time. She was making out with the boy and decided to let him get to second base. But when the boy groped her breasts, she surprised herself with how loudly she moaned and could not believe the feeling in her pussy. How wet it got before he'd even touched it.

In the theater time almost stood still, Tyrone led her to the seats in the back. Heads turned as the men quickly noticed Patricia and her outfit which was filled out so nicely from the inside.

Tyrone was inside Patti's head and putting thoughts in her mind about sucking cock.

She started to say no, but Tyrone was taking over.

He made her kneel and told her to take his cock out.

Patricia's mind was running rampant. "Here she was kneeling on a cum stain floor, in a dark adult theater unbuckling some strange man's pants!" She tried to stop but couldn't, she unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. "OH MY GOD!" was her response, as his enormous member, flopped out and hit her on her forehead.

It was big and black! Her fingers did not touch as she wrapped her hands around it and started to stroke it.

The more she stroked it the more she fell in love with it.

Finally some pre-cum leaked to the top and Tyrone spoke "go ahead honey, lick it!"

She had never sucked a cock before, but here she was ready to do it!

He pushed her head forward and her mouth opened, the head sliding past her full lips, a moan escaping her lips.

She was doing it, sucking a cock! She started stroking it and going up and down on his cock...moaning all the while.

"Hey baby, you are doing great" spoke Tyrone. "Use your other hand to feel my balls, kneed them."

She did and felt how big and full of cum they were.

He pushed her down his cock, but she gagged. "Practice my love is what you need" stated Tyrone, "practice and soon you will be taking it all!"

Tyrone had her stand up, she was breathing heavy, with lust in her eyes and her young firm tits heaving up and down.

Patricia waited for his next command and it came. "You need practice my slut; I want you to go to each man in the theater and asked them if they wish for a blow job!"

"What!" was the look on Patricia's face.

"Yes, he responded" ask them for a blow job and charge them a dollar for it! "Go" was his last word.

"A whore, I'm no whore" was Patricia's thoughts...yet forward she went, unable to stop herself.

She approached the first man, an older black man. She looked him up and down and noted I would not even say hello to him in the street. Yet the words sexily left her mouth and asked the man with her big doe eyes pleading "Sir, can I please suck your cock?"

The man was startled, but managed a "sure honey!"

He quickly moved his hand and showed her his cock, a nice long skinny black cock.

She knelt before him and stroked his cock and lowered her mouth and started sucking it and stroking it. She did this for a while and the man pushed her head down and told her to suck deeper. She tried but she gagged.

"Baby is willing, but the body can't..."

"We can fix that honey" said the man.

The man reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out a brown bottle.

Patti looked at him as he uncapped the bottle and held his thumb over it.

He proceeded to pinch one nostril and held the bottle to the open nostril and told her to inhale deep.

She smelt and breathed it and pulled her head back.

Light headed she felt and the old man said, "No baby you need to breathe it in deeply...try again."

He held her again and she breathed deeply and wham it hit her, the poppers were brand new and the strength was overwhelming to her mind.

Quickly she staggered back, light headed and she felt as she was looking down at herself.

Quickly the old man did the other nostril and Patti was gone.

He pulled her forward as she staggered, the old man quickly inserted a finger in her cunt, damn it was wet he thought.

The old man leaned forward and pulled her top up, her nipples were rock hard and bent forward to suck one, than the other.

Moans escaped Patti's mouth, moans as she started rubbing his head...moans as he fingered her pussy...her mind was in over-drive!

The old man sat back down pulling Patti to her knees to continue sucking his cock.

Suck she did for all she was worth. Going up and down, licking the shaft and then sucking deep...moans from both parties.

Soon a crowd started to gather, to watch the young hot bitch sucking cock.

Tyrone spoke to everyone; "she is my slut and do what you want to her, but no fucking her!" "Am I clear?" asked Tyrone

Everyone nodded they understood.

The old man decided to let go, since he had her mouth and started cumming in her mouth and on her tits.

Shot after shot coated her tits.

At the same time Patti was savoring the first shot of cum in her mouth, it was on her tongue as she swallowed.

She was turned around and the bottle was brought to her nose again, WHAM! Again it hit her, light headed, as now there were four sets of hands on her feeling her tits, rubbing her ass and fingering her.

Her moans were loud and her body rocked, one guy knelt to lick her nipples, biting them gently...she stroked his hair encouraging it, asking for more. A wet finger even stroked into her ass, beckoning forth more moans.

A man stood up and walked to her mouth and placed his cock on her face.

She grabbed it and started sucking it, throating it deeply and licking the head.

Soon she had a cock in each hand, taking turns sucking on three cocks, alternating.

Then more poppers, then more sucking She was in heaven, she was born for this and she knew it.

Her mind was racing; "this is why I have a great body her mind thought...this is why I have full lips...this is why I have big tits with sensitive nipples! I was made to please men, made for sex!!" These thoughts kept racing through her mind, placed there by Tyrone in sexual high moments.

"Swallow bitch!" was a command from one of the men as he started to cum, deep into her mouth he went, making her gulp it down.

Again more cum and again more swallowing, until all were satisfied.

Patricia sat down on the chair exhausted, needing to cum, needing release!

She was brought down a little by Tyrone when he asked her what she was.

Puzzled, confused she knew what he wanted. She answered him "I am a slut, a whore!"

Tyrone asked her for the dollars.

She stuttered "I don't have it, I forgot to ask."

Tyrone glared at her and said there would be a punishment for dis-obeying.

Tyrone made her lean over the chair in the theater and pull down her jeans.

Tyrone spoke stating "You will learn discipline and learn respect for me, obedience!"

Whack went his hand on her ass, as she jumped, whack, whack, until she stated she was so sorry and wouldn't forget a command again.

He grabbed her hair and made her lean back until she was rubbing her pussy on his cock.

"Take it bitch, take my cock and place it inside my pussy!"

Her eyes were wide open and she saw many more men now watching her degradation. But she obeyed; she held his cock and sat down on it! "Arrgggh" she groaned as it slipped into her wet pussy.

Quickly her tight pussy welcomed the cock, for her pussy needed relief, needed to cum. And after a few strokes, cum it did!

Patti screamed in delight as the pent up frustration released, "yes...yes...yes fuck me Sir" were her demands!

Tyrone pushed her off him, her body demanding more, needing more, Tyrone acted disgusted and said,"I should leave you here with these men and let them have their way with you!"

"No" she pleaded, "no! I will satisfy you, I will please you Sir, just don't leave me here!"

Acting disgusted, he told her to dress and follow him.

She quickly gathered herself to follow him...follow him into hell!

In the lobby, Tyrone went to the clerk and embedded a thought that whenever he saw Patricia, he would not ask for ID, since he knew she was 18 already.

Also he asked for a couple of bottles of Jungle Juice Poppers.

He gave one bottle to her with instructions. She was not to fuck anyone no matter how horny she might get.

He also gave her some subconscious commands. They were the following: If anyone was to ask her "Can I help you with something?" She would get the urge to suck cock and would offer her mouth for a dollar (this command did not apply to her father or mother).

But if her father asked, she would have to go to the adult bookstore for cock. The urge to suck cock would grow until she completed the task. She would use the bottle of poppers when sucking cock. Yes Tyrone had more plans for Patricia.