Patrick Goes Home Ch. 01

Story Info
Patrick heads home for the weekend with his new friend.
1.1k words
3.83
14.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Patrick and I'm a fairly sexually adventurous guy. I love having sex; I have so much fun at it. I'm a 19 year old college student and I'm about 6'2". I weigh 155 lbs, I know, I'm kind of skinny, but I have a killer body and according to the ladies a pretty good looking face. The thing that I'm most proud of is my cock. I don't mean to brag, but it's massive. Every girl who has ever seen it, touched it, or felt it inside of her has told me it's the biggest they've ever come across. And it wins by a landslide vs. others.

Anyway, I had gone down to the cafeteria to get some munchie food, seeing how I had just smoked a fat blunt. I was just going to pick up some food and then I was heading straight home for the weekend. My parents were out of town, so I was heading home to "watch the house", when in reality I was probably going to throw a massive party. I had just bought myself a big bag of skittles, when I saw her, probably the most beautiful girl that I had ever seen at college, no, probably the world. She was about 5'4", 100lbs, with the most beautiful red hair. She had the face of angel and the body of a goddess. I knew that I had to speak to her. I walked up and said the first thing that came to my mind, "You're hot." Wow, I am such a fucking idiot. I am truly the biggest fucking retard in the world. I just walked up to the hottest girl on the planet and said you're hot. But wait, wait, she smiled, did that little look to the side and blush thing that girls do, and then her beautiful green eyes locked on to my hazel ones and she said, "You hot too." That caught me completely by surprise. And she didn't break her gaze either, she continued to stare right into my eyes, and then she did some that made my cock begin to come to life. She licked her lips and then winked. Yeah, yeah, it was wickedly cool. From there we started up a conversation, and before I knew it, like 3 hours had passed. (Happens a lot when your high.) I looked at my watch and almost freaked, I had now run out of time to go home and throw a party. I could still hang out with some friends, but I had lost time to throw a rocking party. Then I had an idea. I could tell that Jennifer was definitely digging me hardcore. So, I invited her to go home with me for the weekend. The second the words left my mouth, I just sat back and looked at her and thought to myself, did I just say that? She looked at me, giggled, and without even thinking, said yes.

We hurried back to her room and I helped her pack real quick, then we picked up my stuff from my room, and then we got in the car and started the 3 hour drive back to my house. By now my high had worn off, so I asked her if she wanted to load a bowl in my pipe, since I was out of papers. She looked at me with this mischievous grin and then pulled out her make up bag from her purse. From the bag she pulled out like 4 different styles of papers and at least half an oz of some stanky dro. She rolled a few joints and as we drove down the interstate smoking out, we continued talking. Eventually the conversation turned to sex, and this girl turned out to be a freak, not a slut, but a freak. She loved sex almost as much as I did. I could tell she was getting turned on just by the way she was talking. She seemed to be really getting into telling me about some of her past sexual experiences. Then all of a sudden she stopped talking. I looked over at her to see why she had stopped, when she winked at me, licked her lips again, and then jumped at the zipper on my pants, trying desperately to release my cock from my confines of my clothes. I sat back and watched as she finally got my fly undone and pulled out my cock. She sat back up and just looked at my cock, occasionally glancing at me, but the majority of her attention was on my cock.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," she replied, "it's just so big. I've never seen a cock that size, and no offense, but your kind of skinny guy, so I wasn't expecting something so big."

"Most girls don't. You can touch it if you want too."

She looked at it for another few seconds and then gingerly touched it, almost as if she was afraid that it was going to hurt her or something. She continued to lightly touch it feeling all around it, cupping my balls gently, before moving back up to the head and rubbing my precum all around the head. All of a sudden she thrust her mouth down on my cock, taking the entire giant thing into her mouth. I seriously thought that I was going to see my cock burst out of the back of her skull. I had to refocus on the road, because she was giving me the best blowjob I had ever received. She took me as far down her throat as she could. She pulled off and began to lick my head, spreading more precum all around, before moving up and down my shaft with her tongue, headed for my balls. She started to lick all around, my balls, my shaft, my head, my perineum, just driving me farther and farther into ecstasy. I damn near had to pull over. She began to slide her lips and tongue back up and down my shaft, over the head of my cock and deep into her mouth. As she neared the top after a few times up and down she pulled it all of the way out her mouth and gave me a kiss on my enlarged head. She then tucked my cock back into my pants and zipped up my fly looked at me and smiled.

"I just wanted to give you a taste of what's to cum for the rest of the weekend." She said, with the most innocent smile on her face.

God, I couldn't not wait to get home.

To be continued….