Anne's Xmas Ornament for Patrick

Story Info
Anne gets an 'Ornament' of a woman for him to fuck.
4.6k words
4.5
7.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
214 Followers

## Anne Has Another Surprise

This time, it's an ornament for her husband. But really, the gift is a Christmas gift for herself.

She *needs* to stoke the fire within her.

It's Saturday and Patrick prepares for his morning golf tee time with his friends. She feigns sleep, keeping her eyes closed as he gets ready in the early morning. He comes to kiss her on the forehead before he leaves and her eyes shoot open.

"Oh I'm sorry hon, I didn't mean to wake you," Patrick says.

But she pulls out a warm hand from under the pillow and brings his face close. She kisses him deeply, wanting to pull him back into bed with her. She feels the want and excitement of her plan already pulling her apart. Patrick starts to laugh as she almost succeeds.

"Honey, I'm going to miss the tee time with the fellas," he says. She lets go and smiles at him. She can't help but let him seek the spark in her smile. He sees it.

"What is it?"

"What time are you going to be home today?" asks Anne.

"Uh, the normal time. Around 2pm or so, why?" he asks.

Anne starts to twist in the sheets, playing shy and giggling at him as he stands in his golf t-shirt and slacks. He puts his hands playfully on his hips like a hero and cocks his head at her.

"What trouble are you getting up to?" he asks her.

"Oh, no trouble at all. In fact, I was thinking about giving you another christmas gift when you get home," she says.

"Another? What do you mean another? We're supposed to do a gift exchange with your parents on christmas eve and..." but he trails off as Anne gives him a sinister smile. She raises her eyebrows slightly as she licks her lips.

"Oh. Right. That Christmas gift," he says.

He takes off his white baseball hat and runs a hand through his hair, thinking. Anne feels herself getting turned on with his careful hesitation. She knows that his mind is circling about their experience with Leah last time. And she knows that he is always concerned about how she feels.

His stammering makes her love him more.

And want him more.

"I uh... Well, are you okay doing this? I mean, that wasn't a one time thing for you?" he asks.

"No. I want to celebrate all month. And today you get your second christmas gift," says Anne.

She sees Patrick adjust himself in anticipation.

"Okay. I'm down if you are. How do you want to do it?"

She explains what she wants Patrick to do later and it makes him almost take his pants off and abandon his golfing plans. He starts to get into bed.

"No! Go golfing, you horny idiot. And don't be back until after 2pm. Go!" she says playfully. She slaps him on the ass as he skittles out of the room like an excited teenager.

"I'm probably going to golf like shit," he says as he goes down the stairs.

Anne laughs in bed, stretching out into the warm sheets and smelling her husband as she hears the front door close.

Anne thinks for a moment about who she should pick first among Leah's friends. Who Patrick might enjoy the most.

She reaches for her phone and opens a new text message.

"Hi Rebecca. This is Leah's friend Anne. What are your plans for today?"

---

## The Ornament Named Rebbecca

Rebecca arrives at Anne's house within the hour, just after her soccer practice ends. Being their first time meeting in person, Anne brings out the pleasantries of coffee and a sitdown girl-talk for a little while.

Anne cannot help but check out Rebecca as they chit chat about her studies at University. Rebecca goes on about her practices for collegiate soccer and how hard she has to exercise. Anne can see this by how strong her calves and thighs look through her spandex. As Rebeccas takes a sip of coffee, Anne sneaks a look down her sports bra that holds her enormously supple breasts. They smile at each other as Rebecca flips her thick black long hair back.

"How do you feel about doing this?" she asks Rebecca.

"You mean fucking your husband while you watch?" she says outright.

Hearing it outloud makes Anne twist with a twinge of jealousy that immediately explodes into that deep burn inside of her. Her imagination flashes to what Rebecca will look like on top of her husband.

"Yes," she says as they both chuckle.

"Well, I've never really had sex in front of someone else like this. I mean, I've had a threesome with two guys before just recently," she says. She suddenly gives a rosy blush and a hand over her mouth. Her shyness makes Anne flush with desire.

She's going to be so perfect for Patrick, she thinks.

Anne reaches out and takes her hand.

"I want you to be as slutty as possible with him. Make him cum as much as many times as you can. And just let your inner slut out. I really want to see you satisfy him," she says.

Rebecca goes wide eyed with the thought.

"Wow, really?" she asks.

"Yes, and I'd like your input on how you'd like to have fun with him. He should be back at 2pm today, so we have plenty of time to prepare things for him," says Anne.

"What would we prepare?" asks Rebecca.

"You," says Anne.

There's nervous laughter and more light touching. But after the nervousness settles, both Rebecca and Anne talk about a plan and what each of them want.

And before their coffee is finished, they both are biting their lips at each other, turned on by the ideas that they've shared.

---

## Cleaning His Gift

Anne leads Rebecca by the hand up to the master bedroom and into their shower. Rebecca stands in front of Anne, holding her eyes, as Anne undresses her.

Anne takes time to feel the firmness of Rebecca's body. The smoothness of her skin as she puts her fingers under the straps of her sports bra and lifts it up over her head. The yoga pants peel off her tight legs then she kicks them off. Rebecca undresses as well and gets into the shower with her, letting the warm water hit her hair and come all over her body.

"So I just stand here and let you do everything?" she says.

"Yes. Just like your personal servant preparing you for my husband. That's what I want," says Anne.

She gently rubs Rebecca's body with a soapy sponge. She starts at her legs and wipes away the dirt and grass stains from her sliding around earlier. Then she works her way up, caresses the body that Patrick will use later. Her hands imagine him touching her, how firm she will feel for him.

Rebecca closes her eyes and almost coos with enjoyment and pleasure at being served and prepared. Anne then lathers her fingers and gently scrubs around Rebecca's labia. Rebecca leans against the back of the shower, hot water running down her, as Anne ensures that she's nice and clean and ready. A few of her soapy fingers trace Rebecca's tight ass and she wiggles with little chuckles from the stimulation.

Nice and sensitive, Anne thinks. It makes her wet thinking about Patrick using her ass and fucking her hard there. He's always talked about anal, but Anne is shy about it. This woman will be a nice present for him to get what she cannot give him. The thought of it makes new embers burn in her mind.

*She can give my husband what I'm not willing to do.*

---

## Dressing His Gift

Rebecca sits naked on the white stool in their bathroom in front of her vanity mirror. Anne selects the brand new pallet of makeup she bought just for this occasion. She turns and starts working on Rebeccas eyes. She knows that Patrick likes deep and dark eye makeup with lots of deep color on the fringes.

Anne finishes and then has Rebecca lean back and takes her strong leg in her hands. She lathers her leg with shaving cream and starts to shave her legs for her, taking very careful strokes to get her legs as smooth as possible for her husband to run his fingers over.

Anne then has Rebecca stand and starts to rub moisturizer over her entire body, again letting her hands explore the curves that Patrick will soon get to enjoy while she watches. She thinks about him feeling Rebeccas tits while he kisses her, the feeling of her strong hip bones that he can grab onto while he fucks her from behind, and how smooth her ass will feel to him as she gently rubs all over Rebecca.

Rebecca is tilting her head back and taking long breaths, enjoying her treatment.

"Okay," says Anne, "Now, for the final touch and then your outfit that you'll wear for him. I want you to sparkle when you open the door so he can never take his eyes off of you."

---

## Presenting His Gift

Anne sits in the living room as they hear the car pull up. She's dressed in an easy to remove flower dress. She teases the bands of her lingerie in nervousness as she says to Rebecca:

"Okay, go stand over there and get ready," she says.

Rebecca giggles and prances over to her spot in the entryway.

The keys jingle in the door and Anne slips her hand under her dress to touch herself in absolute excitement.

As Patrick enters the house, his face is worth all of her effort. She feels the adrenaline drop as he drops his golf clubs half way in the doorway. His head looks Rebecca up and down, then snaps over to her.

"Damn," he says, "She looks like a Christmas ornament!" he says.

Standing and sparkling a few feet in front of him, Rebecca bens her knee and arches her back as she presents herself for Patrick.

Red body glitter is streaked up her legs and up her torso. Her arms are adorned with the same body glitter but in green. Her face is made up to match, a mix of greens and reds with little pasted on diamond beads that line her cheeks. The red bow around her neck is cute and perfect under her youthful chin. She also wears a green body chain that intersects her perfectly firm breasts. It runs down around her hips and sparkles as much as she does as she twirls around and gives Patrick a salacious smile.

Anne watches her put on a display for her husband and can't help but thrust her fingers inside of herself immediately.

Patrick drags his clubs in and tosses off his sweaty hat.

"I golfed like shit today," he says as he walks up.

"Awww, poor baby," says Rebecca. "I can be your consolation prize today. But first, your wife has a task she needs to perform. Just like she did to me today," she says, raising her arms up so that she looks as if she needs to be strung up on a tree.

Anne, now feeling the nervous jealousy build in her body, rises as she rounds the couch to her husband.

"You smell like grass and sweat. Let's get you clean for her," she says.

---

## He Doesn't Take His Eyes off of Rebecca

Through the shower, Anne keeps her red harness and collar on as she lathers up Patrick. He's already hard, looking over at Rebecca in waiting as she leans in the doorway.

Anne runs the wash cloth over his cock and realizes he's harder for Rebecca than he's usually for her. The jealousy that ignites in her hits the deep burn in her soul that seeks this kind of dark pleasure. It inflames the excitement in her, making her want the show even more. A sense of submission starts to penetrate her movements as she begins to pay more attention to the details of her husband's body, wanting nothing more to make him as clean and ready as possible and be a good cuckquean wife for her hungry husband.

---

## "You can sit in the chair,"

Her husband says out of the shower. Anne obeys and sits in the corner chair of their bedroom.

"And you know what? Don't touch yourself. I want to see how wet you get just from watching us. I'll check you after I'm done," he says.

That burning ember within Anne almost makes her tumble over in pleasure, feeling the ashes of her jealousy float away at her husband's command.

*I have to ask him to command me more like that. Too fucking hot*, Anne thinks as she plops down in her chair. She keeps her legs closed and her hands on her knees as she watches Patricks eyes go wide at the little toys she set out for him.

"Would you like to hang your Christmas ornament?" asks Rebecca.

She takes a red rope and holds it out to Patrick.

Anne sees his cock pulse and jumps for joy.

"My wife never lets me tie her up. What a treat this is," he says as he uncoils it.

"I'm sure that I'll look prettier in rope and like this than she ever has," Rebecca says.

Patrick points to the middle of the bed as she displays herself out.

Patrick looks right at Anne as he takes Rebecca's wrist to begin tying.

"I'm going to have to agree with that. Lets see how pretty you'll look bound for me to fuck."

Anne feels herself pool in her panties, feeling herself seep into the string thong she wears. She digs her fingers into her knees to prevent herself from going to touch herself. But the stare from her husband as he said that makes the pleasure shoot through her body in a way that fingering herself could never fully touch.

---

## His Tying Is Unique

Anne watches with interest as Patrick binds her in a way that she's never seen before. She knows from their pillow talk about positions he wishes he could do. But this one is one she's never heard him talk about before. A secret tie that he's never expressed.

Rebecca is sitting with her back against the headboard. Each hand is tied to a bedpost. Her legs are completely spread with her knees bent. The rope binds her thighs and knees that then attach around her elbows.

And the entire time, Rebecca's looks at Anne and holds her stare. She licks her lips at Rebecca, coos at how Patrick touches her as he ties, and as she spreads herself, she can already see the glimmer of her labia spreading and showing how wet she is.

How ready she is to fuck her husband in front of her.

When Patrick finishes, he stands on the bed over Rebecca. She looks up, shimmering in her body glitter and with the red bow stick around her neck.

Patrick takes her head in a hand and angles himself so that Anne can see.

They both turn to Anne. Patrick has his cock in his hand with the other on Rebeccas head with his cock a few inches from her mouth. Rebeccas has her mouth open, already salivating and having it come down her mouth, also looking right at Anne.

The freeze image of them right before they fuck makes Anne go wild inside. She comes to the edge of her chair, wanting nothing more than to have her husband fuck her this way.

But Patrick puts up a finger and wags it at her.

"Nope. You just get to watch. You sit there while I enjoy the present you gave me. And I hope you enjoy every moment of it," he says.

---

## Rebecca Moans Loudly

As soon as Patricks hard cock enters her mouth. He goes slow, making sure that Rebecca gets to enjoy every piece of his shaft as she licks his tip, then around his base as he thrusts all of the way in.

Rebecca moans very loudly, sometimes closing her eyes to savor Patrick, as she grinds her hips right on the part of the bed where Anne usually sleeps. The sounds that Rebecca makes as she inhales after Patrick withdrawals sends pleasure shocks up her back and right into her pussy. And with every thrust that Patrick makes into Rebecca's mouth, she feels her own pussy pulse in response.

They both continue to glance back at her, sometimes Rebecca makes an effort to have his cock all the way inside so that she can see her eyes watering. Patrick opens his mouth with a moan as he goes all the way inside, feeling her massage his cock with her throat. Their stares and looks at her continue to spark her body pleasure as she feels a strange body orgasm building from so much adrenaline and internal flexing. Anne can barely stay still.

---

## Patrick Turns Around

And on all fours, back his ass up into Rebecca. She begins to rim him, another task that Anne knows that Patrick likes but she is unwilling to do.

"Oh god she really knows how to use that tongue honey," he says to her on his elbows.

His eyes close in pleasure as Rebecca's muffled moans in his ass sound. She licks him up and down, her head busy exploring every inch of his ass.

Anne can see her husband's rock hard cock in between her legs over the pretty glistening Rebecca. He goes to stroke himself. He starts to drip over her as saliva from her spitting and licking starts to come off his balls and over her chest.

"You never please me like this," he says to her. "I've wanted this so badly. And now, I can't get enough."

The way he says this to her makes Anne's entire body tense up, squeezing herself and all of the chemicals in her body right into her pussy. She's never felt more wet and never felt more of a desire to have her husband, right in a moment that she can't have him.

*This is everything I've wanted and more,* she thinks.

---

## He Unties Rebecca

And brings her at the corner of the bed facing Anne.

Patrick sits on the corner while Rebecca squats over Patrick, her feet on his thighs, and her hands resting on his chest.

She sparkles in the light of the evening. Her body is perfect. Her sweat mixes with the glitter to highlight all of her athletic muscles and firm thighs as she spreads herself, pussy completely wet and ready to take her husband's now fully stiff cock.

"I want to let you know that your husband's ass tastes so good. He's been needing a slut like me to help give him the pleasure that he wants. I'm sure you like that, don't you?" she says right to Anne.

All Anne can do is nod.

Rebecca holds eye contact with Anne as she slips down onto Patrick. Anne diverts her eyes to Rebeccas pussy and watches her husband penetrate her all the way down to the shaft.

"My god he feels so fucking good. And he's so fucking hard. I bet he's not always this stiff with you, is he?" she asks.

Anne says no, just as she starts to ride him up and down. Patrick gets excited immediately and begins to pump himself into Rebecca. Her tits jiggle up and down as she does, and she laughs with pleasure as he does. Anne cannot recount a time where she's been fucked by her husband like how Rebecca is now, nor can she remember the enthusiasm and power that he uses now. It makes her so wet that she can practically feel herself soiling herself and the chair she sits in.

"Her pussy is so tight," says her husband in between his grunting.

Rebecca starts to rub her clit, adding to the beauty of her pussy as Patricks giant cock continues in and out of her.

"Oh my god, this is so good. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum all over your husband's cock. Want to watch like a good cuck?" she says to Anne.

Anne's eyes go wide and she nods.

Rebecca starts to grind her hips with Patricks fucking. The slapping of his thighs against her ass and pelvis becomes rigorous. Rebecca's black beautiful hair falls in front of her as she looks down at her own pussy, tensing through the fucking.

She bursts out a loud yell and moan that makes her entire body quiver. The witness of her wetness starts to build down at the base of Patricks cock as he continues to fuck her with all vigor. Rebecca tosses her head back, allowing Anne to see her in all her sparkly and sweaty glory as she's filled by her husband.

---

## Rebecca Knows What Ann Can't Give

And now Rebecca gives it to Patrick.

She comes up off of him and takes his cock in her hand, guiding him into her ass.

The sound her husband makes is one she's never heard before. And the sight of his giant cock sliding into her ass makes Rebecca shout in both pleasure and pain as he stretches her. Anne tenses her entire body as she watches Rebecca convulse with pleasure, riding him harder, and stares into her with wide and unbelieving eyes.

"This is what your husband really wants that you haven't given him eh? I love anal play. And I'll do this all day with him, as much as he wants," says Rebecca.

With that, Rebecca starts to jump up and down on Patricks cock, using her hands to spread her ass and make it easy for him to go all the way.

They both fuck this way for long pumps and a long time, both exclaiming and moaning loudly as they get lost in each other.

Delimity
Delimity
214 Followers
12