Patricks Marriage Changes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers

I felt a finger probing my ass and then a slippery oil being applied there as well. I realized suddenly that a syringe was being used to pump a large amount of some kind of oil into my anal passage. My head began to spin a bit, then a feeling came over me that I had never had before.

My cock began to throb, almost hurting in its intensity. My thoughts became more sexually charged with each moment I laid there. Sanya moved to straddle my body and her face was in front of mine.

"Now Patrick, you will learn some secrets of island love you have never heard of before. We will take you farther than you have ever been, and you will find the experience to be quite...shall I say...fulfilling."

Lips met mine as her tongue pushed into my mouth. Her hands held my head as she really began to work me over with her lips and tongue. My whole body was super-sensitive to touch. As she moved over me, getting in position to push my cock into her hot pussy, I about came from just the feelings of enhanced nerve-endings.

Letisha moved over and then in closer to me and took over with the kissing and tonguing of my mouth as Sanya drove my cock into her hard and fast. The oil on my shaft caused my cock to swell up the farther she drove onto me and pretty soon I had a thought of my cock just exploding all over inside of her as she fucked me. It was a very intense feeling for sure.

Sanya fucked me for quite some time and she came several times as she did. I wanted to cum. I desperately wanted to cum, but couldn't. My cock stayed rock hard and my balls soon became larger and fuller too. This was driving me crazy, not being able to cum. I knew that whatever they had covered me with and pushed up my ass had more than a little to do with my predicament now.

After Sanya came the fourth time she moved off of me and Letisha straddled my cock. Still hard as iron and wanting release, I was almost begging her to get me off. She smiled at me and bent down to lick my lips, tonguing my mouth a bit before riding me to several orgasms. After Letisha got off several times she moved off of me and Monique slipped up to ride my cock.

I had been being fucked for over an hour and hadn't cum even a little bit. The feelings were so intense I should have been shooting off after only a touch, but I hadn't orgasmed at all. The more they fucked me the more intense everything got for me.

Monique got off three or four times then got off me. A new woman got up on my shaft and started to fuck me. Looking around I saw six more women, naked and waiting their turn on my shaft. I was becoming worried that I would be raw before this woman got done and there were six more to go?

Each woman used me, fucking themselves into several hard orgasms each. One at a time they fucked me and Sanya sat next to my head directing them. After the last one came for the fifth time Sanya moved to straddle me again.

"Now Patrick you will have the biggest, the most intense orgasm of your life. Now you will feel the island pleasures that you have been sent here to experience."

Saying that she leaned down to kiss me. I opened my mouth to take her tongue inside and instead she pulled up, and squirted some oily substance into my mouth. Then she moved to kiss me again, this time keeping her lips on mine until I swallowed whatever she had given me.

I felt a warm sensation course through my body and Sanya began to move down me. Soon I felt her lips on my hard shaft, sucking and licking me. Another lady moved in and began to lick my left nipple as yet another moved to lick my right one. A fourth lady moved to kiss me, her lips hot and wet as her tongue slipped in. I felt other lips and tongues on my body even on my balls and before I knew what was happening I began to orgasm.

It seemed to explode form the core of my being as my body shook and trembled from over stimulation. I was in a nirvana like trance as I came, my cock pumping and pumping hot white liquid everywhere. I must have passed out then, since I woke up later with only Sanya laying beside me.

"You were fantastic Patrick. We have never had a man give so much sweet cum before. We enjoyed your taste, your gift was far beyond our expectations. Thank you."

Saying that she leaned in and kissed me throughly.

"My gift? My sperm you mean?"

"Yes. Your sperm, combined with the oils and your special mixture from within...you were the best I have ever seen in this lifetime. You produced more than enough for all of us. Ann is a very lucky lady indeed to have you for a husband. I am telling her that if she ever tires of you I want first try at you."

"I don't understand...is there some special thing you achieve from the use of my...um...sperm?"

"More than you could ever understand. You see, it has been...um...intensified. Concentrated with the oils from you and what we put on your body...it becomes...magical. Yes, you have been very good for us. I want to have you this way again before you go. I will get more women too. You have enough to share with ten more for sure."

I was confused by all of this. It seemed that my sperm had been used in some sort of ritual that I knew nothing about. If Sanya and the others were happy with me, then I guess it didn't matter. All I knew was that I had never came like that ever before. It had bordered on painful, yet stayed just inside of that the whole time. Hell, I had passed out afterwards!

As good as it had been, I was not sure I wanted to do it again, nor if I could live through it again. It had been so intense that I had almost not liked it. Perhaps because of my guilt of what I had done. What had Ann done? Why had she done this in the first place? I had thousands of questions and now, no answers. I hoped that our marriage would survive this ‘vacation'.

I got up from the bed and went to my room. Sanya led the way, giving me a robe to wear as I passed the door leaving the orgy bed. I took a long hot shower, and then passed out on the bed. When I woke, Sanya was standing by my bed with Ann beside her. Ann was smiling at me while looking me over with a strange intensity.

The reckoning had come. Would I end up in divorce court? Had Ann ordered this special treatment for me knowing about the sex I would be having? What was happening in our lives now? Where was this vacation headed?

curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers
12