Patricks Marriage Changes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,509 Followers

As she crossed my belly, I involuntarily moved due to the ticklishness of her tongue swiping my belly-button. Then I felt her hands on my shaft. Looking into my eyes with a longing and loving that I needed at that moment, she held my cock up under her chin.

As she lowered her head, her eyes tried to maintain contact with mine until I felt her lips slipping over the head of my cock. Once she had me inside her mouth she moved to face up again and then she began the long slow drive down my shaft.

Ann didn't stop until her lips ground down around the base of my shaft. I saw her tongue flick out, working hard to escape around that hard flesh impaling her at the moment. Then it caressed my balls a bit before she began to pull up to the head again. She kept up this long and slow sweet torture until I was close. Then she pulled away totally, and began to kiss and lick my balls. My shaft, still wet with her spit, cooled in the air of the room, her hands holding it around the base, pointing upwards like a spire.

Ann then took her tongue and moved it lower, underneath my balls, and the next thing I knew, I felt that hot wet pointy tongue slipping around the rim of my ass. Her eyes were on mine as I felt that tongue pressing right in the center of my hole.

I moved a bit, giving her a more open area, my knees up in the air. She pressed my legs apart, spreading me wide as her tongue finally pushed inside me. I could feel her nose on my balls, her chin pressed in between my ass cheeks. That hot wet tongue, licking and stroking my ass.

Her hands went to my shaft and she began to pump me. I was close to cumming as she worked faster on pumping me. Then, just as I began to shoot off, she pulled up and opened her mouth. Holding my cock upright, she let each shot of my juice go into her mouth. I could see her tongue working to capture it, as she swallowed as much as she could. I soon was coating her lips, chin, cheeks and forehead with my white seed.

When I was done shooting, her hands guided my cock head over her face, scraping up my cum and then transferring it to her mouth. She would suck me clean, then move to scrape somewhere else on her face. I was amazed at how sexual and sensual it all appeared. My hardness never went away.

I realized that we had crossed into a new territory. There was an intensity between us that had not been ever before. It was like I was a part of her as much as she was a part of me. She hadn't done any of these things to me or even for me. She had, as I had her, joined in me.

There had been no conscious thought on my part to 'please' Ann with my tongue or fingers. I had not thought... 'I'll do this and see what she does.' I had done what I knew to be the right thing at the right time. Just as she had done for me. We had never been this connected before. Never.

Ann moved up alongside me and we kissed. I held her head in my hands and guided her mouth to mine, then I began to wildly kiss her face all over. She kept her eyes closed and held me as she let me kiss her like we had never kissed before.

My erection was still there so I pulled her up to lay on top of me. My cock nestled between us, the heat from her pussy wafting over me. I moved a bit down and then with my cock throbbing, I caught her opening with the head of my shaft.

She moaned and rolled her hips a bit, and my cock slid in a bit. Then, as I laid there, she moved down on my until my shaft was fully buried in her. Hugging each other we laid like that, joined as one, until the need in both of us overcame both and then we began to move in a dance.

Ann was breathing hard as I held her hips. Her breasts, with those hard little nipples sticking out, were rubbing on my nipples. Her lips were catching mine as each stroke put us face to face. Then, our lips would part as she drove down on me. Her muscles in her pussy were clasping me hard, in that velvet glove tightness.

Even though I had just cum, I could feel the stirring of another orgasm approaching. Ann was also moving to an orgasmic beat as well. We were connected totally and entirely. Just before we had started moving together in our 'dance' I had felt her heartbeat, as I am sure she had felt mine, through our most private spots.

Now, that heartbeat had overtaken us both and we were fully involved in a duet of pleasure. Our breath, our motion, even our caresses were in time with that internal beat. Ann leaned in close on one downstroke and kissed my throat, sucking on it as she did. I returned the favor on her upstroke. Together we pushed each other upwards.

I felt my orgasm pressing up to explode as Ann's was coming on too. We began to wildly fuck, our bodies slamming into each other's as we held tightly onto each other too. As she fell into her orgasm, I heard her begging me for more...much more.

"Oh...Patrick...yesss....more....fuck me...give me all of you...I want all of your cock...yessssss....YESSSSSS."

I was moaning myself, although not vocally. I was listening to my wife, the mother of my children, going off like I had never seen her go off before. This whole time with her tonight had been one time of first's in my book.

As I came, it felt like I should have blown Ann off my body. My cum shot out so hard it almost hurt. Ann had a look of surprise as she felt my hot juice fill her tightness. I could feel every muscle in her grabbing and milking me, even though she didn't need to.

We collapsed together, holding each other. I nodded off a bit, and I think Ann did too. We woke together when the nude woman came into the room to prepare me for the ceremony. Ann stood to one side, a look on her face that I couldn't quite figure out.

"What are you thinking Ann?"

"How much I love you Patrick. How much I will be missing you. How wonderful you are. How great we made love a bit ago. So many things."

"Are you going to attend the ceremony then?"

"Oh...I don't think I should. Didn't Joan say that Bob would want to...well...you know...use me again?"

"Would you want him to use you again?"

"PATRICK! How could you? I only want you. You know that."

"But, I am thinking of you Ann. I am about to be a part of a ceremony that will probably involve sex with other women...again. I don't want you to feel...I don't know...left out? Alone? Maybe even a bit of I think you should have a chance to be even with me too. I love you Ann, and I don't want our time together here at the end to be one of you watching me in the arms of other women."

"But I only want you Patrick. You are all I want."

" I know that Ann, but even though you are all I want too, the facts are that I am about to be having sex with other women, and probably will be the whole time I am here until I get to go home. I think that you should have...I don't know...equal time?"

"I don't need equal time Patrick. I have you, and that is enough."

"Well, how about maybe just tagging along and if you should change your mind and you decide you want to play, then you can. I will understand and even feel a bit better about things if we were...well...equal as much as possible."

"Does seeing me with other men excite you Patrick?"

"It makes me nuts. Crazy with jealousy and anger. But it also, a tiny little bit anyway, turned me on seeing you with them. I know you were drugged and tied down. I know it amounted to rape on their part...but still there was a little bit of me that liked seeing you with another man."

"Oh God. I hadn't thought that you would ever say something like that to me Patrick. I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything Ann. Look, I love you and I know that you love me. What I am about to do with other women though...you have to be able to see a way to even things up or we may have problems later on. It isn't my first choice, but if we see each other with others, then it may be easier for us to work out the differences later."

"I see what you mean but I don't know if I can bring myself to go there Patrick."

"Look, I don't want your last thoughts of me being me fucking other women. I never thought I would say this Ann, but I think you need to be with another man while I am with whoever. We need to both see each other having sex in order for us to be able to look beyond this later on."

"You think that will help? To see me with other men as you are with other women?"

"Yes."

"I'm not sure about this Patrick, but I will say that seeing you with Joan was also emotional for me too. The anger, the jealousy, and yes...the sexuality of the act of watching. I will attend, but not to be with another man. If that happens...then...if that happens then so be it. I don't want to lose you Patrick."

"You won't lose me Ann. I think that maybe seeing you with other men makes me realize that you are attractive to others, as well as your seeing me with other women will cause you to see that too. Not to be a new lifestyle for us, but in this particular situation, we need to stay even as much as possible. In real life, out there, without the pressure of all of this...I would die to see you with another man. Or to be with another woman. But in this situation, we are being forced. I have no choice, so I think you need to have some way of being level with me."

I had tears in my eyes and I was trying hard to not let them out. What I was asking my wife to do...no man should have to do. I felt that logically there had to be some way to even things up between us though. Even if I was being forced, Ann would see me in other women's arms. Having sex with them. The mind would be playing tricks on her when she got home, and I didn't want her to file for divorce after all of this. I wanted her. I loved her.

Ann, for her part, was looking like she was giving it some serious thought. I knew that she was not wanting to be with any other man, but I also knew that she had a high sex drive. Coupled with the strange and intense things we had experienced as of late, I knew that it would be better for her to be with another man now rather than at home, possibly falling in love with him and leaving me.

Hard choices for one to make under great pressure. I only hoped my logic was correct and on target. If not, well, divorce would be a distinct possibility. I loved Ann with all my heart. My soul was hers. If she left me after this...I just couldn't think of it. I had a long road ahead of me and needed to have something to hold onto. Ann was that something. She was my everything.

curious2c
curious2c
2,509 Followers