All Comments on 'Patricks Marriage Changes Ch. 09'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
The end or an end?

Given what it stated in the prior chapters, especially Bob's concerns regarding whereabouts of Ann and the kids, I don't see them just letting Patrick go. It smells of a set up to find them, and Sanya is in on it, but able to hid her mind from Patrick.

Usually, curious2c's stories come to some definitive ending and more often than not told after some time has passed, including some mention on how the characters are dealing with what happened. None of this is here, which leads me to feel this is not the last chapter. Word of advice, if you are posting a story of this length and you know how long it will be, which I assume you do because you stated that you write the entire story before posting the first chapter, indicate how many chapters there will be. I for one would hold my opinions, votes, and comments until the end.

Kanga40Kanga40about 20 years ago
This is getting much better

Maybe Bob will try to intervene, maybe not.

BUT it might be a good idea if curious2c told us how many chapters....

Then again, we might be too certain of when the end was near.

odie121odie121about 20 years ago
Now that we're this far...

I would like to see this story go on for a bit, I think it could really get going good now....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Something is missing

Why did they need his seed? What is the goal/purpose of the cult? What is it they would like him to accomplish for them? If these questions are not answered, you have wasted a staggering percentage of the story on themes that do nothing to carry it forward.

BTW, why did Ann decide to get with Kim? Did she decide Patrick was never coming back so she should move on? Did she not care what he thought if he came back because she decide that being faithful to him is no longer important once she has the free will to decide? It doesn't seem to fit her character that you have shown us so I don't understand what moved her to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
The question by Anon in PA

has me worried too.

The writer's previous description of Ann's character did not provide for this change.

How come Ann assumed it would be alright with Patrick? Or did she just not care?

Ann knew Patrick was doing things AGAINST HIS WILL, but she decided to cheat on him after being one of the causes of the whole problem anyway (even if they intended to get Parrick by any means).

It just does not make sense, and when that happens it unfortunately detracts from the whole story. Pity, but it happens that way.

A writer MUST keep his character within the boundaries the writer himself defines for the character. Sometimes we might not like the definition, but can't complain if the character stays within it.

I think the main problem is attention to detail, and very obviously no one editing the story, or no one with the time to do it with precision. And imprecise editing is as good as no editing.

BUT......... The story is still a winner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Demented:

Your characters do not fit the parameters given them in the beginning. A normal hard working husband becomes a sexual deviat, a wife whose husband and children, mean more than life to her becomes a lesbian without regard for kids or husband. And all this because they were drugged and forced. Wake up there is therapy for this, not an excuse to keep doing the sick and twisted thing.Very disappointing.

CyssterniusCyssterniusalmost 19 years ago
A Fitting Conclusion

I enjoyed this story a lot. The author took a risk in departing from the type of "cheating wife" story that he has written so well in the past. The risk paid off and the characters grew as the story progressed. There were some nice surprises - Patrick and Anne's growing love for Sanya being one and the positive growth of Patrick's mental powers being another. As usual the erotism and sex was great - Curious2C pays the kind of attention to detail that makes these scenes really work for me.

I just wish that some others who comment on his work would be less judgemental and straight-from-the-shoulder with their comments. I'm just glad I'm a reader and not an author as some of those comments must really hurt.

I went along for the ride with this story and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks so much for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
to who read this story curious2c is the writer

that means this story was his and his mind let him to write the story.so all you so call writers or commentators on this story,write your own story.then the begaining and the end you can write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A great family reunion

Will they be a Patricks Marriage10 and so we can see how far the family gets through there mind reading and family love.

Patrick Murray

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantasy land at last . . .

Every man's fantasy, or nearly so (we are discussing straight men, not gay), is to make it with more than one woman at a time. It enhances his feelings of virility. The idea that he can satisfy multiple insatiable women is quite exciting because it means he is a super lover! He stays hard after coming . . . he comes a lot each time . . . never mind that he is approaching middle age . . . and the women all love each other and aren't jealous . . . it's fantasy land and I love it! Of course, in reality, most women would be jealous as hell of each other, they would compete with each other, and they would be angry with him for being faithless . . . there would be arguments and catfights . . . of course our hero's penis would break before that, or worse, one of the women would cut it off like Lorena Bobbit . . . But that's what a fantasy is all about, and for those male readers who share it, it's very erotic. Never mind the inconsistencies, let's keep the fantasy going.

Irish_DomIrish_Domover 17 years ago
Surprised...

I was really surprised that I liked this story as much as I did. A very good read. Keep it up.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Great party tricks

Reading minds they should try that when doing contracts they would make a bundle of cash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
what a fucked up waste of time

i kept on scanning thru chapters hoping it would get better, but it never did. I agree with most of u readers, this is a fucked up story that terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's a story, fiction, get over it !

These stories are a product of someones imagination, I am

so thankfull that they write and it keeps me occupied.

A life of fantasy is better than no life at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thank you, again, for writing.

It astonishes me that the comments on this story are so narrow minded. The only criticism that I have is that, since the stories were posted in 2004, it seems likely that Chapter 10, and subsequent chapters, will not be written or posted.

It is obvious that the characters evolve during the course of the story, so the criticisms that they do not "fit" any particular critic's pre-formed opinions about the character and what development "should" occur are specious. Part of the whole meaning of life, and writing, is that it allows for maturation and evolution, and just because a certain piece of writing does not fit one's own preconceived notions of where the plot or characters should evolve to does not render the piece, in itself, "good" or "bad".

Some of the other criticisms are valid in that there are many unanswered questions and/or unaddressed issues which leave much room for continuation or further development, but as stated previously, those would necessarily be addressed in further chapters.

I read all the chapters of this series before commenting, and I agree with Cyssternius in New Zealand that:

"The author took a risk in departing from the type of "cheating wife" story that he has written so well in the past. The risk paid off and the characters grew as the story progressed. "... and that ..."the erotism [sic] and sex was great - Curious2C pays the kind of attention to detail that makes these scenes really work for me. I just wish that some others who comment on his work would be less judgemental and straight-from-the-shoulder with their comments."

Thank you, again, for writing.

katibkatibover 15 years ago
Great...but one thing

Great story; compelling at times. But, you've got to learn, or remember, that the objective case of "I" is "me."

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting

Compelling story. Very different. Thanks for your hard work.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 14 years ago
Amazingly BAD! This is a real stinker.

From the set up to the ending this story is disjointed and has no value. I really wish Curious2C could create characters that make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
How could a sane person write which crap?

Well, I think my title says it all.

robinhodrobinhodabout 13 years ago
Very sorry

I tried, I really did try. I read the first three chapters and it just got sillier. The writing is fine. far better than a lot of offerings, but the story is just plain silly.

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
If you had placed this story in the "Mind Control" category I might have come into it with a better frame of mind.

In the "Loving Wives" category it's just misplaced and awful. Just awful.

rolyevansrolyevansover 12 years ago
2ed chapter did it for me

Is he going to meekly wait around for her to get pissed off and snuff him. He's already allowed her to kidnap, drug, and have him raped. I'm out of here

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

PATHETIC, is what I gave this so called story. I am beginning to wonder about the creativeness in the minds of some of the authors on this site. Just how pathetically endowed these "authors" really are! NO male with any sence of selfesteme would be in a situation of this kind!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 11 years ago
It Truly Was

It truly was a departure from a "normal" Loving Wives story. That being said, it was a nice change and held my interest. I thought it was a good read.

However, if this was in fact the intended ending, it was an extremely poor ending to an imaginative story. The ending does not really even qualify as a chapter ending, much less and ending to the story.

I can only assume the author tired of the negative feedback and just gave up and posted what remained as the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wrong category?

Maybe this story belonged in SCI-FI Fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too strange

I was expecting E.T. to walk through the door at the end. Just a bizarre story.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Fabulous story of some really neat sci-fi stuff.

Very entertaining story of a sci-fi slant. Nicely written and well presented. I'd love to see this movie.

bcduffybcduffyabout 10 years ago
the ending

This story was a good one, but i feel the ending didn't finish the story. Questions still remain, such as, what happened to the cult, did they find Patrick or not, did he go back to work for the same company, etc. But still a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sorry,

A lot of bad people needed to die in this tale. When all is said and done it still boils down to kidnapping, sexual assault, and multiple counts of rape.

but aren't we the enlightened ones

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Great story

This was a great story. I wish it had a bit more of his shooling in it.

How did he get thru customs as he had hid his wallet and passports in the hallway. To bad he was not able to bring any of his books.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
quit after chapter 2

and just went and gave the rest 1* without reading. I mean, why waste my time.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 7 years ago
should be

is science fiction or special section called terrible mumbo jumbo. TK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What's next?

I'm disappointed that this was never continued. So much more is possible.

YouamiYouamiover 6 years ago
Certainly a novel plot and approach to a Loving Wife tale!

Curious2c

I know that after reading some of the negative comments, you have received some flack for your contribution here. For myself, I tried to read it with an open mind and I must say the plot was pretty intriguing. At first I thought it would just be yet another tale where the corporate climbing wife ends up being nothing less than a office whore whose task is to help "secure" contracts with the help of prostituting herself for her bosses and clients. I was pleasantly pleased when you did a thematic u-turn and brought a voodoo/magic dimension to your tale. That was pretty brave of you and set this tale in a different unique take. Thank you for taking the courage to take a risk with your plot and characters. Tis a pity other authors don't attempt to consider variety and innovation in constructing their tales. For your efforts I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a joke

Every one turns into a whore what happened to let no one put us usunder marage here is a joke your characters all need a bullet in thier brain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story plan.

A shame you did not continue. Wish some other author would pick it up your story line and continue on.

fairway9fairway9over 5 years ago
Interesting

The story was very interesting. The beginning was good. It was an easy read. The Jamaica experience was a little different. It started off very interesting. Then it got dull. I won’t say it was not interesting. It was. I felt either sorry for the poor man or very envious of him. The escape I figured she had something to do with it. Now with all of them at one location. I expected a better ending. One more chapter could put a great ending to a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fucked up

What kind of bullshit is this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I am waiting

For the chapter where Joan Bob and their minions are burnt to the ground

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Suspenseful and erotic.

I really enjoyed the entire series. I think that had Curious2 put this story in Novels a lot of Loving Wives readers might have missed it. I think he placed just right. The story is compelling and the sex is graphic, although a little unrealistic at times. However, it is afterall fiction. A Total 5 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This tale....

...is an enjoyable flight of fancy.The wife exhibited a huge appetite for three-hole sex and I was surprised that he seemed quite ok with it. Three stars

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

One of he worst stories on this site

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Joan and Bob must be punished. Also the ending was rushed.

Rape and date rape drugs are NEVER OK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Well written story though the powers of recovery even with the 'herbs' are just not believable.

ggariousggariousalmost 2 years ago

I like most of your stuff but this one got stupid and I had to abandon it. No rating, don’t know, or care, how it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good writing but perhaps a bridge too far with the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After dragging readers through all that shit, this is where the author ended the story? What an utter waste of time this story proved to be. This author is now permanently on my "Avoid List."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF!?!

dawg997dawg9972 months ago

What a waste of fucking time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous