All Comments on 'Patter of Small Feet'

by jester for her

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Super, Duper, Great! With An Emphasis on "DUPE"

Even though one had to be thinking the doctor was the lover when reading about the sperm count visit, that actually only made it better. In fact; it raised my expectations so high, I would have been very disappointed if it had turned out different.

Write more of these.

sherlock40sherlock40about 20 years ago
Wrong category

This should have have been in the "cheating wives" section. I don't suppose that the husband will find out, will he? Of course not, lying bitches are seldom caught in these stories. Oh well, another author to strike off the read list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
don't you just love it

It is the most erotic thing in a man's life when he can spend close to a million dollars to raise some god damned kid that doesn't belong to him. I mean , he deserves it, right? . Just because his sperm count is low. Society says he must pay big time. It seems the central theme for these stories

If the man in the story has any doubt at all, he would have a DNA test ran when the bastard is born, and not tell his slut bride about his discovery. Present her with the evidence after the kid is born, but before the little fucker can shit all over him while changing a diaper, or keep him up all night crying. Save that honor for the good doctor.Might be a good present for her at the time of her getting her 6 week "tune up" from the doc.

Just like the doc said, have a big family. He even had to pay a big fee to get the son of a bitch to knock her up, and deliver the bastard kid too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I just love stories like this...

... because all the angry woman-hating men come crawling out from under their stones to rant and rave about the evil that is Woman.

Women want babies. (Many men do too.) They're both happy. What's the problem? Oh, right. . . he might have to spend MONEY.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
to anonymous in SF cal

you didn't read very well there pal. the woman was fucking the good doctor at the end of the story. That signifies the motherfucker was cheating on her husband, while getting her wish for kids. She also had plans to keep it up for many years too. The good doctor told the husband to plan on having a big family. Fuck the wife and the doctor. Let him support the little fucker.

The husband did not do anything wrong. If the wife wanted kids, discuss it, and go to a sperm bank. don't just keep cheating on her husband and letting the husband pay, while the two laughed their asses off at him for being so fucking stupid.

Thank the higher powers that be, most men are not that fucking dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Part 2

Hopefully Ken will catch on when Webster's clone emerges from his wife. Cute story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous