All Comments on 'Paula: Inside Story'

by Wyatt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bravo!

John, It's wonderful to see that you are continuing the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Again

Really, keep up the good work. You tap right into a major fantasy and you don't mind taking us on the long trip to the top. I could never do some of these fantasies, but you write them so real and so well that I can live them out with your stories. Story build up is great, orgasm build ups are great, my nipples get huge and hard, and I get so wet and rock in the chair and need a big cock sooo badly. I've never had a big one, and oh I want to at least try it once, maybe in both places. Never had anyone take the kind of control that Paula loses, or even tie my hands or hold them tight above my head as they pound so goood that I lose control and want it harder, faster, deeper. Good for you, good for Paula and good for the reader too. Just writing that makes me groan. Ok, so, to recap, good writing, horny reader and keep up the good work, so to speak.

rosinabinarosinabinaabout 19 years ago
Good Story!!

Really great, all of your stories are good, this one motivated me to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bravo! from your newest muse

its wonderful! and as you know so well i am anxiously awaiting your next installment... your writting just continuse to improve. you have such a way of drawing the reader into your story... leaving us panting and dripping... Bravo! Pippa

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

very nice

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
so good

I hope you will update this series soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWyatt@Wyatt
Been on this site over twenty years...I am that old...I write about nonconsent and incest. It's fantasy people ! Although I do have a cute cousin who I adore ;-) My stories have had TWO MILLION reads so please don't send negative anonymous feedback. I am a grown up and I real...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES